Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2020, 20:05:38

Originally posted by Red X:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Blindsiding is blindsiding. I think hitting someone netting is a different scenario, which didnt happen, but surprise fs is kinda what I meant. And yeah i did say i wanted to war on this server without the drama, that does not mean getting swiped by a clan twice our size. That's not even a war. But ok. I agree you didn't hit nettering countries and i never said you did.

You literally asked for a war when I told you I did not do planned wars. What did you think was going to happen?
A war? Lol.

You know. Where both sides have a shot to run chats and whatnot. That's no war red, im sorry. That's slaughter. You didn't give us a war. You slaughtered like 70 countries with like 200. We still haven't gotten to war here because of drama mamas and you're no exception.

A war implies you know. People having warchats and stuff. People walling. Etc. Lol. Not wiping out a tag almost a third your size in one chat.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 20th 2020, 20:12:42
See Original Post

sinistril Game profile

Feb 20th 2020, 20:11:43

I would say everyone has had a war here including ones where loc badly outnumbered the other side. Just because you guys dont do war chats doesnt mean you didn't have a war. This isnt 1a culture of fake wars, no one wants it to be but you. The war culture with CC around wasn't one because they had set wars. It wasn't one because they had fair wars. They just had wars, and the culture was either that you die, fight, or quit. The only difference is these days everyone just quits.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2020, 20:17:14

Originally posted by sinistril:
I would say everyone has had a war here including ones where loc badly outnumbered the other side. Just because you guys dont do war chats doesnt mean you didn't have a war. This isnt 1a culture of fake wars, no one wants it to be but you. The war culture with CC around wasn't one because they had set wars. It wasn't one because they had fair wars. They just had wars, and the culture was either that you die, fight, or quit. The only difference is these days everyone just quits.
Not since ive been leading but maybe you're talking about 2013 again?

I will disagree with you on one point there tho. As hawk pointed out proxy wars, in addition to all this tagging nonsense that used to be policed, and people operating as solos outside their tag to continuously suicide enemies or whatever wasn't how you did it.

You guys actually directly say as individuals that you do that stuff to deter wars on this server. I don't understand how me repeating that statement somehow makes me crazy.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 20th 2020, 20:23:26

I will disagree with you on one point there tho. As hawk pointed out proxy wars, in addition to all this tagging nonsense that used to be policed, and people operating as solos outside their tag to continuously suicide enemies or whatever wasn't how you did it.

You guys actually directly say as individuals that you do that stuff to deter wars on this server. I don't understand how me repeating that statement somehow makes me crazy.

Running solo to hit someone you don't like and coming back home to your normal tag should be discouraged. I do not agree with it and you should tag up in your main tag and not grow outside of it to jump in later, but that is just my thought process.

If you have an issue with another tag fight. Win, lose, or draw at least both sides know that the other will fight so maybe, just maybe we should not do this because if we mess with them they will fight us over it.

But that is the thing here, no one wants to really fight like that anymore. They just want to netgain and never have to get dirty. Sometimes you have to get dirty to netgain.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

sinistril Game profile

Feb 20th 2020, 20:33:13

You badly outnumbered imp in the set where you brought cc back. Loc badly outnumbered me. And you weren't that badly outnumbered against nbk.

And I guess you missed the cc era but I caught some of it. The war culture that existed was not any different than now. Imp didn't kill it. Imp killed wars. Thanks to the things you hate, things that you think need to be policed, nbk and imp dont just roll loc every set in the name of war culture. Loc has been the biggest benefactor of the MAD era of FFA. I know you like you pretend otherwise and you'll make 5 posts about how it's not true that this scenario allows loc to exist as a netting clan, but this scenario allows loc to exist as a netting clan.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

sinistril Game profile

Feb 20th 2020, 20:33:51

If you have an issue with another tag fight. Win, lose, or draw at least both sides know that the other will fight so maybe, just maybe we should not do this because if we mess with them they will fight us over it.

But that is the thing here, no one wants to really fight like that anymore. They just want to netgain and never have to get dirty. Sometimes you have to get dirty to netgain.

And all of this.

Marshal Game profile

Feb 20th 2020, 20:34:25

imag's wardec way back was much better.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2020, 20:34:59

Running solo to hit someone you don't like and coming back home to your normal tag should be discouraged. I do not agree with it and you should tag up in your main tag and not grow outside of it to jump in later, but that is just my thought process.

I'm willing to get dirty af and you'd be nuts to think ratski and mob aren't as well. We just don't wanna get thwacked by solos for a year after we do it. We also dont wanna get thwacked oop the following set. It's common sense not to war. Not that we don't want to do it at all.

I'm never gonna sit around arranging half my members in sleeper tags and jumping all over hell and whatnot. Im not 13 anymore. Sorry.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 20th 2020, 20:37:12
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2020, 20:38:37

If people had honor and a commitment to their tags to be able to win a war without throwing shade, loc would probably war 3 times a year minimum.

We'd even war imp and nbk as larger tags were we not risking our netters getting trashed in the off sets. And hell if it was the actual tags hitting us for revenge that's one thing. But it never is. It's just people with no honor flying solo so their tag takes no heat. It's silly.

People wanna reminisce but they're reminiscing about a time where loyalty to your tag and winning on actual merits meant something. I donno how everyone became bigger children as they got older, but war on this server for us isn't a playable game.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 20th 2020, 20:43:05
See Original Post

sinistril Game profile

Feb 20th 2020, 20:41:42

I mean you challenged nbk to a war, got hit, and accuse them of blindsiding you. LoC would not war 3x a year

sinistril Game profile

Feb 20th 2020, 20:43:53

And who even wants to war if it's going to be a boring set war? That's why I almost never play this game anymore. Set wars are the game killer. I'd rather war for a few sets to give my friends a year of peaceful netting with no one in their right mind wanting to fluff with them. Set wars are lame. Really, why would we want that? Aside from macdaddy and aphrodite, no one on this server is 13

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2020, 20:44:14

I mean you challenged nbk to a war, got hit, and accuse them of blindsiding you. LoC would not war 3x a year
Funny you say that because people in loc want to war about half the sets. It's insanely common and we can send non war ppl to other tags as we've done in the past. We absolutely would. You're flat out wrong.

I'd just be a dumbass to put my tag in that situation to be destroyed. And i know you'd be licking your lips for it so dont bullfluff me and say you wouldn't fluff with us solo if we ever hit imp. Ya already did once when i was in icd.

sinistril Game profile

Feb 20th 2020, 20:48:26

*drops some figs on the Senate floor*

These figs are from loc, they're still ripe

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2020, 21:00:18

And who even wants to war if it's going to be a boring set war? That's why I almost never play this game anymore. Set wars are the game killer. I'd rather war for a few sets to give my friends a year of peaceful netting with no one in their right mind wanting to fluff with them. Set wars are lame. Really, why would we want that? Aside from macdaddy and aphrodite, no one on this server is 13

Honestly i think id have better luck having fun in a set war on ffa given my experience, especially in the sets following it (especially if it avoids disrespectful and dishonorable stuff like hiding solo/tag jumping/proxy warfare). 1a has about 4 set wars a year and 2 non-set...sometimes 3 and 3 but theres usually not arranged wars for several straight sets. I prefer the latter but keep the culture alive with the former. The set wars usually make people feel comfortable warring on the server knowing people have short memories. So wars like PS/Evo or Sof/Laf can happen and then both tags can continue to exist without grief when they're over.

That said, i don't think set wars will revive the culture like a good ethics war with a loser that licks his wounds and gets recruiting again the next set. But here on ffa, that means a whole year of grief from solos and a buncha bullfluff until you quit.

Since neither scenario results in a positive fun time for anyone, and a fluffload of dishonorable behavior and tags meaning nothing, we have no choice but to abstain.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 20th 2020, 21:09:03
See Original Post

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 20th 2020, 21:24:58

You badly outnumbered imp in the set where you brought cc back. Loc badly outnumbered me. And you weren't that badly outnumbered against nbk.

And I guess you missed the cc era but I caught some of it. The war culture that existed was not any different than now. Imp didn't kill it. Imp killed wars. Thanks to the things you hate, things that you think need to be policed, nbk and imp dont just roll loc every set in the name of war culture. Loc has been the biggest benefactor of the MAD era of FFA. I know you like you pretend otherwise and you'll make 5 posts about how it's not true that this scenario allows loc to exist as a netting clan, but this scenario allows loc to exist as a netting clan.

Facts ^

Edited By: Primeval on Feb 20th 2020, 21:29:37

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 20th 2020, 21:28:36

Honestly i think id have better luck having fun in a set war on ffa given my experience, especially in the sets following it (especially if it avoids disrespectful and dishonorable stuff like hiding solo/tag jumping/proxy warfare). 1a has about 4 set wars a year and 2 non-set...sometimes 3 and 3 but theres usually not arranged wars for several straight sets. I prefer the latter but keep the culture alive with the former. The set wars usually make people feel comfortable warring on the server knowing people have short memories. So wars like PS/Evo or Sof/Laf can happen and then both tags can continue to exist without grief when they're over.

That said, i don't think set wars will revive the culture like a good ethics war with a loser that licks his wounds and gets recruiting again the next set. But here on ffa, that means a whole year of grief from solos and a buncha bullfluff until you quit.

Since neither scenario results in a positive fun time for anyone, and a fluffload of dishonorable behavior and tags meaning nothing, we have no choice but to abstain.

I do not think a year of griefing will happen like you think it will. With that said if you do not stand behind allies, they don't stand behind you. The server is so small and that is part of the issue. I wish that was not the case, but it is. NBK is doing 2 pacts a set going forward and we are willing to help our allies kill griefers, but they have to be willing to do the same for us.

It is a two way street, like I said I think people don't want to get their hands dirty.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2020, 21:49:37

Originally posted by Primeval:

Facts ^

Do you really feel like people would find enjoyment out of pounding a bunch of cell phone netters set after set? I'm not denying anything, just actually asking...because imp/imp proxies in my experience are the only players that do seem to find enjoyment fluffing with us.

And I'm asking from a place of years on this server with imp being the only tag or individual player I've had any trouble not getting quad taps, topfeeds and hit during destock by. The rest of everyone else seems to old for the drama.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 20th 2020, 22:00:34

Originally posted by Primeval:

Facts ^

Do you really feel like people would find enjoyment out of pounding a bunch of cell phone netters set after set? I'm not denying anything, just actually asking...because imp/imp proxies in my experience are the only players that do seem to find enjoyment fluffing with us.

And I'm asking from a place of years on this server with imp being the only tag or individual player I've had any trouble not getting quad taps, topfeeds and hit during destock by. The rest of everyone else seems to old for the drama.

You just said you would war 3 times a year. No one is going to force you to war for a year straight.

The_Hawk

Feb 20th 2020, 22:24:23

Old FFA culture when I started again was you arranged a war with CC and the following set CC arranged a war with you if you liked it or not. Rinse and repeat.

Did that for what seemed like countless sets until I said f it and warred CC untagged for about a year.

New war culture is an evolution. We dont line up like the civil war anymore and fire at each other. Imp utilized old and new tactics to change how ffa is fought. They brought a reinforcement feel to wars. Let your opponent pull their foot off the throttle because they are winning and watch them get thumped by new countries. Does it seem shady? Yup. Is it legal? Yup. Still havent seen rules on how we are to conduct yourself warring in this game.

Imp also allows its members to have a mind of their own. If that means they play solo that's on them. If they hit another clan maybe they had a reason. If they want to come back they do. Others in imp normally pay for it. Like when raz killed one of my netter countries because someone in imp hit him years ago.

Remember this is just a game.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2020, 22:37:15

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
Old FFA culture when I started again was you arranged a war with CC and the following set CC arranged a war with you if you liked it or not. Rinse and repeat.

Did that for what seemed like countless sets until I said f it and warred CC untagged for about a year.

New war culture is an evolution. We dont line up like the civil war anymore and fire at each other. Imp utilized old and new tactics to change how ffa is fought. They brought a reinforcement feel to wars. Let your opponent pull their foot off the throttle because they are winning and watch them get thumped by new countries. Does it seem shady? Yup. Is it legal? Yup. Still havent seen rules on how we are to conduct yourself warring in this game.

Imp also allows its members to have a mind of their own. If that means they play solo that's on them. If they hit another clan maybe they had a reason. If they want to come back they do. Others in imp normally pay for it. Like when raz killed one of my netter countries because someone in imp hit him years ago.

I disagree. No one in imp paid for me and äshe getting hit on destock. No one in imp paid for the 13 topfeeds imp has done on me since joining this server. Those are things I'd definitely war on and have some fun, were i to be able to trust that a buncha untaggeds/solos wouldn't run me off the server for sets afterwards.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2020, 22:41:24

Also red. You're incorrect. You just came to this server 2 sets ago after years away and I've been griefed by imp in MOST/ALL sets (slash line because topfeeds are often justified for some crazy explanation). Presumably over something mob did 5 years ago or some fluff.

If i warred, it would get worse. I'd still be griefed every set, but id also get suicided too. That'd be the only change. That's traditional after an imp war set in my experience.

I'd even play thru a couple tag hopping fluff shows if i could just chill a set after.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 20th 2020, 22:48:29
See Original Post

sinistril Game profile

Feb 20th 2020, 22:56:52

I disagree. No one in imp paid for me and äshe getting hit on destock. No one in imp paid for the 13 topfeeds imp has done on me since joining this server. Those are things I'd definitely war on and have some fun, were i to be able to trust that a buncha untaggeds/solos wouldn't run me off the server for sets afterwards.

Lol.

I refuse to fight ffa so i know the feeling. Just rely on my reputation. I still get hit once every two years ish but its typically my fault or someone i play with.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2020, 22:59:11

Lol. Great job context. I do refuse to war here for the aforementioned reasons. And i rely on my reputation not to get FSed. I still get grief every set, generally from imp or proxies. Just not killed. If i warred, as i just said, I'd get hit instead of just random fluff during destock and quad taps and fluff.

Ask me why i refuse to war here.
Also, tell me how I'm wrong? You know damn well if i hit with loc one time you'd spend a summer making me pay for it. And it wouldn't even be fun because id be on a phone the whole time lol

Also, you never answered this:
"Do you really feel like people would find enjoyment out of pounding a bunch of cell phone netters set after set? I'm not denying anything, just actually asking...because imp/imp proxies in my experience are the only players that do seem to find enjoyment fluffing with us.

And I'm asking from a place of years on this server with imp being the only tag or individual player I've had any trouble not getting quad taps, topfeeds and hit during destock by. The rest of everyone else seems to old for the drama." Like, who would i have a problem with if not for imp?

Most of the old cc boys are pretty fond of me. As are the imp regulars that generally leave me alone...
I'm trying to think of like, how i wouldn't be able to net here if not for imp. In my head, most people like me enough to let me do my thing.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 20th 2020, 23:11:39
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Feb 20th 2020, 23:11:04

I think we might have paid for it last set.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2020, 23:15:50

Lol, weezy hasnt played loc since he fluffed up his destock like 3 years ago and i think that's the last time we played together on any server.

If he was doing that for us, it's news to me. If you all actually feel that way tho, i have to ask. Do you think if i did endorse something like a proxy war that it would benefit me going forward? Perhaps its foolish of me to think not, because it is the first time loc has destocked without imp grief since last April. But were i to endorse something like that, how do you think it would affect my future netting? Honest question because netting is my main goal here...do you think I'd see more benefits than harm from something like that? I'd think not but i mean, you tell me.

I might be a whistler but I'm also far too pragmatic for that. First i heard of weezy hitting y'all was when i got back from ny holiday inactivity and by then he was like a week in. I was like damn bro what's going on and he said "idk, i just wanted to wall." I honestly dont know who that reflects on but surely it shouldn't reflect on us. Nor should we feel as though any of those hits by imp on us during destock were justified or revenged...

....you know. Unless my inactive string did some crazy 0 nw transfers ftw behind my back. Lol. My dog typically only babysits tho. I don't think of him as smart enough to pull of a transfer with 0 nw change or land bonuses happening.

Edit: I forgot i was blaming ratski. Ratski definitely had a stack of cash to give shweez. We all know the deal.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 20th 2020, 23:28:51
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Feb 20th 2020, 23:28:07

Look at the nets change and line them up with the net change for weezy's countries.

Seems strange that his increases and your decreases and vice versa are lining up.

Guess it's a coincidence.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2020, 23:29:14

My countries? Or who?

I asked this question eons ago. My countries were actually inactive cept for the one day i tried to catch up and failed.

The_Hawk

Feb 20th 2020, 23:29:51

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2020, 23:32:44

My nw goes up by 4m 1/15 (teching turns). Then slowly drops 4-6 hours later as tech sells, then i realize i still dont have time and cash out my cash on smaller leves drop more tech on the market to sell...realize it aint gonna happen and quit again.

Given where i was at in my build and how many days i played, how much cash do you think id generate? Did i give him a ham sammich or something?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 20th 2020, 23:40:10
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2020, 23:33:44

So my tech sold at the same time as what now?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2020, 23:35:44

I actually dont see a parallel time on there except 1/16 17:55 when both of our nets drop which wouldnt make sense either. One would have to go down while the other goes up.

Otherwise there's actually not nw changes even at the same time. Is that what you're looking at? I'm so baffled. I don't see a single corresponding change that would fool y'all even.

Do I make a cute scapegoat or something? I was still farming when i went inactive so i had no cash...

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 20th 2020, 23:39:14
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Feb 20th 2020, 23:39:25

2020-01-16 03:25a

start around there. nets wont matchup unless we run through all 16 of yours and his and match it to that time.

doesnt matter though. whats done is done.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2020, 23:43:21

A 400k nw drop eh....800k tech is a pretty hefty chunk

Let me ask you for some honesty. Do you honestly think that's me doing a transfer? Because oil wouldnt have intrinsic value, and a tech transfer would have made my nw go UP and his to go DOWN. The opposite is the case here. Unless i did direct Fa right? Did you guys not spy his allies and think i was doing direct FA? I dont think i was even big enough...but even if i was, 1.2m units seems small.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 20th 2020, 23:45:33
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Feb 20th 2020, 23:45:23

A 400k nw drop eh....800k tech is a pretty hefty chunk

Let me ask you for some honesty. Do you honestly think that's me doing a transfer? Because oil wouldnt have intrinsic value, and a tech transfer would have made my nw go UP and his to go DOWN. The opposite is the case here. Unless i did direct Fa right?

This is why I wish market data like spy data was available at the end of set to see how players played. Wouldnt matter if Loc did market aid weezy like I said. Whats done is done. We had fun.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2020, 23:49:48

Yeah. I wouldn't mind that either tbh. It's a good suggestion.

I'm just curious if you actually believe i buffed someone with 2 week old lowbies. What's done is done sure, but I'm asking you directly if you believe the rumors about me this set. Im telling you if ive heard one ive heard a dozen, and I'm no closer to finding the source.

And this like many others, genuinely wouldn't make sense for me to do in any context, nor would i have the cash to make a difference. It seems totally bizarre to me.

Is it just scapegoating for some reason or what? What do you think...?

The_Hawk

Feb 20th 2020, 23:51:23

I wouldn't put it past someone who was against what imp did to sota. Sadly stryke wouldn't accept my offer to farm my countries. We got blind sided by weezy who was going to blindside panlv... oops let that slip.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2020, 23:52:35

Do you think i feel personally invested in what imp dpes to sota for some reason?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2020, 23:56:36

And yeah. Ridsect of joeskin just got deleted on teams last month for roundabout the 15th time ive seen them deleted across ffa/team/1a for being the same person. They've taken what 3 deletes here in the last 2 years? Im all for him suiciding a multi. I can get behind that endorsement.

But not so much a guy i played with 3 years ago suiciding my boy ironx. That's not my style and iron is fam. No matter how the rest of imp does us. That's my boy. Plain and simple.

I probably wouldn't choose between them, but if i had a gun to my head, ironx wouldda gotten my aid. Truf

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 21st 2020, 0:11:01
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 21st 2020, 0:54:54

This thread went from T & A to a nerd fight.
Only you guys....

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2020, 1:05:31

Hot Chicks and Nerd Fights

:-)

/me eats more popcorn
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2020, 1:45:13

You guys gonna call it a nerd fight right as it got cordial?

Okay Marshal.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2020, 1:49:39

Hey, don't piss in our Cheerios!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 21st 2020, 1:54:46

You guys gonna call it a nerd fight right as it got cordial?

Okay Marshal.

Look here.....cheese fluff.....
You all shouldn't have had a nerd fight in a t & a thread in the first place.
But here we are.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

sinistril Game profile

Feb 21st 2020, 2:00:39

Weezy was in LoC as recently as this summer and was thinking about joining LoC this set, Derrick. I know your timeline is more messed up than a bad time travel movie, but if you have nothing to hide, why lie? Lol

Also, it's pretty clear that LoC does have something invested in IMPs interactions with SOTA, mostly because they're IMP interactions with anyone. Considering mob made a post immediately after those hits happened, which were mistakes from someone that wasn't paying attention not an intentional farm, which caused the retard Aphrodite to freak out, self-delete and Weezy to suicide into IMP. Notice how a similar situation happened this set that did not involve IMP and mob didn't say a word. Why? Because mob is all about sticking his face where it doesn't belong when it comes to IMP.

Edited By: sinistril on Feb 21st 2020, 2:04:41
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2020, 2:09:44

Well, to be fair....m0b is in fact IMPerfect....
(•_•)

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2020, 3:07:37

Not a great set for 0 spies...

Just a general comment

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2020, 3:18:02

Weezy was in LoC as recently as this summer and was thinking about joining LoC this set, Derrick. I know your timeline is more messed up than a bad time travel movie, but if you have nothing to hide, why lie? Lol

Also, it's pretty clear that LoC does have something invested in IMPs interactions with SOTA, mostly because they're IMP interactions with anyone. Considering mob made a post immediately after those hits happened, which were mistakes from someone that wasn't paying attention not an intentional farm, which caused the retard Aphrodite to freak out, self-delete and Weezy to suicide into IMP. Notice how a similar situation happened this set that did not involve IMP and mob didn't say a word. Why? Because mob is all about sticking his face where it doesn't belong when it comes to IMP.

I just looked because i was spitballing. I see feb 2019 as his last loc set so i guess we're both liars. Unless he used a fake nick to play with me. My 3 years was well over tho. Cant believe it was just a short year ago we swept the top 10. Feel like it was ages ago. I must be getting old.

Also, when imp acts like fluffheads to netters, we often point it out and call SOS. Because it is in fact same old story. Every set griefing us. I'll point it out every time it comes up and it still baffles me that you guys endorse it. Hawk at least has some feels about it. So does iron. It shocks me that you're looking at players competing for nw records getting griefed by your tag and do nothing and say nothing. It sucks man. I'm going to keep pointing it out in the hopes that my friends like iron or people with morals like hawk get it to stop.

But that in no way is an endorsement of suiciding. If you know me at all you know i think that's cowardly esp on netters and esp esp on netters who are my pals.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 21st 2020, 3:21:06
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2020, 3:26:21

Originally posted by ironxxx:
Not a great set for 0 spies...

Just a general comment

If it is so be it. I could have 200 spal and this set wouldn't be enjoyable for me if i get hit. I want to break the 1b avg. Anyone who's talked to me in a year knows that's my only goal here, and I'm on to beat the anw record for 16 this set. I dun give a damn what y'all do, but I'll be p bummed if you don't let me play.

Spy me all you want. If my 800 cs don't tell you the whole story then you truly are a griefer. And any ops imp does against me this set will come out in the end and we will see who fluffed me up. Whatever.

If that isn't a normal set for us i donno what is. Ive been threatened by imp every set individually since i took over loc. This is nothing new.

And I'll cite the age old ee trope. It dont matter if i run 200 spal and 20m break. If someone wants to fluff with me they will be able to.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 21st 2020, 3:37:10
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Feb 21st 2020, 3:36:12

Congratulations you just surpassed marshal on words typed on this forum!!!!!!!!!!111111

What are you going to do next?

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2020, 3:37:38

Congratulations you just surpassed marshal on words typed on this forum!!!!!!!!!!111111

What are you going to do next?

Go home from the slowest day at work ever. Off to florida for spring ball tomorrow. Phillies/tigers sat, red sox/Os sun, red sox twins mon, mets/tigers tue, nats/yanks wed. Then flying back thursday. Thanks for asking.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 21st 2020, 3:40:50
See Original Post