Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2020, 20:34:59

Originally posted by Red X:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Originally posted by sinistril:
I would say everyone has had a war here including ones where loc badly outnumbered the other side. Just because you guys dont do war chats doesnt mean you didn't have a war. This isnt 1a culture of fake wars, no one wants it to be but you. The war culture with CC around wasn't one because they had set wars. It wasn't one because they had fair wars. They just had wars, and the culture was either that you die, fight, or quit. The only difference is these days everyone just quits.
Not since ive been leading but maybe you're talking about 2013 again?

I will disagree with you on one point there tho. As hawk pointed out proxy wars, in addition to all this tagging nonsense that used to be policed, and people operating as solos outside their tag to continuously suicide enemies or whatever wasn't how you did it.

You guys actually directly say as individuals that you do that stuff to deter wars on this server. I don't understand how me repeating that statement somehow makes me crazy.

Running solo to hit someone you don't like and coming back home to your normal tag should be discouraged. I do not agree with it and you should tag up in your main tag and not grow outside of it to jump in later, but that is just my thought process.

If you have an issue with another tag fight. Win, lose, or draw at least both sides know that the other will fight so maybe, just maybe we should not do this because if we mess with them they will fight us over it.

But that is the thing here, no one wants to really fight like that anymore. They just want to netgain and never have to get dirty. Sometimes you have to get dirty to netgain.
I'm willing to get dirty af and you'd be nuts to think ratski and mob aren't as well. We just don't wanna get thwacked by solos for a year after we do it. We also dont wanna get thwacked oop the following set. It's common sense not to war. Not that we don't want to do it at all.