ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2020, 3:44:18

Have fun buddy

sinistril Game profile

Feb 21st 2020, 3:55:00

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Originally posted by sinistril:
Weezy was in LoC as recently as this summer and was thinking about joining LoC this set, Derrick. I know your timeline is more messed up than a bad time travel movie, but if you have nothing to hide, why lie? Lol

Also, it's pretty clear that LoC does have something invested in IMPs interactions with SOTA, mostly because they're IMP interactions with anyone. Considering mob made a post immediately after those hits happened, which were mistakes from someone that wasn't paying attention not an intentional farm, which caused the retard Aphrodite to freak out, self-delete and Weezy to suicide into IMP. Notice how a similar situation happened this set that did not involve IMP and mob didn't say a word. Why? Because mob is all about sticking his face where it doesn't belong when it comes to IMP.

I just looked because i was spitballing. I see feb 2019 as his last loc set so i guess we're both liars. Unless he used a fake nick to play with me. My 3 years was well over tho. Cant believe it was just a short year ago we swept the top 10. Feel like it was ages ago. I must be getting old.

Also, when imp acts like fluffheads to netters, we often point it out and call SOS. Because it is in fact same old story. Every set griefing us. I'll point it out every time it comes up and it still baffles me that you guys endorse it. Hawk at least has some feels about it. So does iron. It shocks me that you're looking at players competing for nw records getting griefed by your tag and do nothing and say nothing. It sucks man. I'm going to keep pointing it out in the hopes that my friends like iron or people with morals like hawk get it to stop.

But that in no way is an endorsement of suiciding. If you know me at all you know i think that's cowardly esp on netters and esp esp on netters who are my pals.

What makes you think I think anyone is competing for nw records? You know I consider them solo records. Either way, I've seen every clan act like fluffheads to netters on this game except ICD. As for a couple hits here and there, that's not getting griefed and it doesn't ruin sets. I believe that country I did 11 bill with had been suicided that set (or at least one of my countries). I adapted. I didn't post about how that particular player griefed me every set for a long time, in fact, I quite like that player despite the fact that many consider him to be a "griefer". Who cares, really? Being hit with an EM during your destock is better than the alternative of fun wars every set that are only fun for CC.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 21st 2020, 4:05:56

... I'm going to keep pointing it out in the hopes that my friends like iron or people with morals like hawk get it to stop...

Holy shameless blatant propaganda, Batman.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2020, 5:40:32

Thanks Prime. No one's ever called me Batman before. And that despite the fact that my nuts looks like tennis balls in a leotard. Glad someone finally caught on.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2020, 6:55:49

Weezy was in LoC as recently as this summer and was thinking about joining LoC this set, Derrick. I know your timeline is more messed up than a bad time travel movie, but if you have nothing to hide, why lie? Lol

Also, it's pretty clear that LoC does have something invested in IMPs interactions with SOTA, mostly because they're IMP interactions with anyone. Considering mob made a post immediately after those hits happened, which were mistakes from someone that wasn't paying attention not an intentional farm, which caused the retard Aphrodite to freak out, self-delete and Weezy to suicide into IMP. Notice how a similar situation happened this set that did not involve IMP and mob didn't say a word. Why? Because mob is all about sticking his face where it doesn't belong when it comes to IMP.

I just looked because i was spitballing. I see feb 2019 as his last loc set so i guess we're both liars. Unless he used a fake nick to play with me. My 3 years was well over tho. Cant believe it was just a short year ago we swept the top 10. Feel like it was ages ago. I must be getting old.

Also, when imp acts like fluffheads to netters, we often point it out and call SOS. Because it is in fact same old story. Every set griefing us. I'll point it out every time it comes up and it still baffles me that you guys endorse it. Hawk at least has some feels about it. So does iron. It shocks me that you're looking at players competing for nw records getting griefed by your tag and do nothing and say nothing. It sucks man. I'm going to keep pointing it out in the hopes that my friends like iron or people with morals like hawk get it to stop.

But that in no way is an endorsement of suiciding. If you know me at all you know i think that's cowardly esp on netters and esp esp on netters who are my pals.

What makes you think I think anyone is competing for nw records? You know I consider them solo records. Either way, I've seen every clan act like fluffheads to netters on this game except ICD. As for a couple hits here and there, that's not getting griefed and it doesn't ruin sets. I believe that country I did 11 bill with had been suicided that set (or at least one of my countries). I adapted. I didn't post about how that particular player griefed me every set for a long time, in fact, I quite like that player despite the fact that many consider him to be a "griefer". Who cares, really? Being hit with an EM during your destock is better than the alternative of fun wars every set that are only fun for CC.
Did anyone net during that time? If so I'd take that. Net maybe 2/3 of the time, participate in random boring wars when i want to, and not have players i respect trying to justify terrible rainbows hitting far superior netters during destock?

Judging by the server health, war is a good thing...

And people who have just aimlessly been running turns waiting for a war probably won't grief netters anymore because they have a war. Win win?

Obviously a good real war is way cooler than a boring fake war. But i think boring fake wars would be better for everyone than no wars at all.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 21st 2020, 7:00:46
See Original Post

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2020, 11:09:23

The real problem is people hold too many grudges.

Fight a war? Move on the next set.

Get farmed? Fight a war and move on.

Hit during destock? Cost of doing business. Move on.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 21st 2020, 12:18:24

Originally posted by smegma:
The real problem is people hold too many grudges.

Fight a war? Move on the next set.

Get farmed? Fight a war and move on.

Hit during destock? Cost of doing business. Move on.

The last one I want to touch on, if you are hit during destock that is a good reason to fight. Regardless of the outcome eventually people get tired of doing that because they know what will come from it. I do not know many people that enjoy fighting every single set.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

The_Hawk

Feb 21st 2020, 12:42:55

If your running with 20b +++ cash on hand you might want some defense

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2020, 14:06:03

Weve had hundred million nw countries hit hawk. And were not talking 200m tech points.

http://earthgraphs.com/...ll&countrygraph=alive

The country lost about 7m nw to make the hit so i guess it was roundabout 300m PS. Actually cost the imper more than us but thats rather moot.

Its not a matter of defense or anything else. It's legitimately your buddies being fluffing assholes to us the last day every set.

Not to mention missiles etc. Defense has never been the problem. Not once. That late we're mostly destocked.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 21st 2020, 14:29:10
See Original Post

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 21st 2020, 14:16:09

defense does not matter, if someone wants to break you they can

The_Hawk

Feb 21st 2020, 15:08:31

Originally posted by Red X:

Understandable but are you going to hit someone with 2b on hand our someone with well over 2b on hand that are utilizing decay?

Dev encouraging it

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2020, 15:26:37

no one was talking about breaking a country during destock. the conversation was about random grabs or missiles during a destock. whipitty do. quit being a baby about it. I've have a fatty killed because someone in my clan did a grab. had nothing to do with me. big deal my country died. it is a game. y'all need to quit crying over crap that does not matter.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2020, 15:36:56

A game that you guys are willing to lose 10m nw just to grief us in when we're both netting.

You arent trying to win, it costs nw. This isnt revenge (like what you're talking about). You're just being assholes to us for no reason at all.

It's one thing to take land off someone midset. You could at least make a case that you're going to do something with it. But what you're talking about is not the same. You got killed because someone in your clan was an asshole. I'm getting hit during destock because one of your guys is an asshole.

How bout instead of big deal, y'all just quit being assholes. It happens every set. You want me to get over it? Then gimme a fluffing break on it. Its hard to let it go when i get a new fluffin problem every 2 weeks and get hit during destock by multiple people several sets in a row.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 21st 2020, 15:42:11
See Original Post

mrford Game profile

Feb 21st 2020, 15:43:26

this thread got retarded really fast.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 21st 2020, 15:43:41

Originally posted by The_Hawk:

Understandable but are you going to hit someone with 2b on hand our someone with well over 2b on hand that are utilizing decay?

During destock, or just at any random time? It does matter when you hit because if it is during destock and they have "good" defense you are hitting just to hit. If it is during the set you could at least use the land.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2020, 15:44:46

Like honestly. That seems really naive.

Your guys making these hits are doing so for no other reason then just to grief us, and you think we should just be flat faced and not react? Like "oh you know, imp hit us on destock just to fluff with us again. No biggie. <3 <3 I love you guys XOXO. Peace on earth."

You a fluffin hippy smegs?

Also, to my credit, i didnt even mention until the 2nd set in a row it happened. And then it continued happening every set. I did let some go but it's consistent.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 21st 2020, 15:56:29
See Original Post

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 21st 2020, 15:55:39

Your guys making these hits are doing so for no other reason then just to grief us, and you think we should just be flat faced and not react? Like "oh you know, imp hit us on destock just to fluff with us again. No biggie. <3 <3 I love you guys XOXO. Peace on earth."

Then fight them

/shrugs

If you want to netgain gotta get your hands dirty, look at LaF. They war some they netgain some...

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2020, 15:57:34

If you think that would improve my chances of netting then you're also naive. On 1a it makes sense.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2020, 15:58:07

nah, I just don't let assholes bother me in any clan or any set. they will always be there. but they are just noise and in the grand scheme of things, just don't matter.

now pass me the vaporizer.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 21st 2020, 16:04:10

If you think that would improve my chances of netting then you're also naive. On 1a it makes sense.

I think it would, I mean look where you are at now...you get griefed every set anyway, might as well make a stand.

The_Hawk

Feb 21st 2020, 16:40:25

Funny stuff.

Nbk wars imp

Loc gets hit next set.

Placing bets now.

Dev encouraging it

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 21st 2020, 16:57:37

Funny stuff.

Nbk wars imp

Loc gets hit next set.

Placing bets now.

you think so?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2020, 17:02:10

I figured they're on to hit us eventually. Otherwise it seems pretty weird to be making fluff up about me.

We were just talking about needing a break.

I AM NastyMUF

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2020, 17:02:42

Funny stuff.

Nbk wars imp

Loc gets hit next set.

Placing bets now.

Just FS NBK if that the case? Why is LOC mentioned here?

Ottawa613

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2020, 17:09:56

We need to be able to add memes to the forums.

Michael Jackson Popcorn meme is needed.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2020, 17:11:44

New rumors about what derrick did or what derricks gonna do everyday. Imp members spreading bullfluff about loc. So I'm here to talk fluff in response.

The_Hawk

Feb 21st 2020, 17:16:12

New rumors about what derrick did or what derricks gonna do everyday. Imp members spreading bullfluff about loc. So I'm here to talk fluff in response.

So imp makes up rumors to spread about you to imp?

Makes sense to me.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2020, 17:38:11

Imo you're just dreaming the fluff up because I'm not hearing it from other sources. And none of the runors include any quotes from me or anyone in LoC.

It would seem to reason that imp, like normal, is villainizing us just to come up with an excuse to fluff with us. That'd be rather normal.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 21st 2020, 17:46:21
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Feb 21st 2020, 17:45:11

So imp is coming up with rumors of you to spread among imp.

Got it.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2020, 17:47:54

I would suspect yes. Do you think the bullfluff of me helping weezy came from nbk? Or loc? Likely not. You guys dreamed that up internally. I'm quite certain of that.

My allies knew i was inactive

The_Hawk

Feb 21st 2020, 17:51:40

I dont know. Do find it odd your activity ceased about the same time.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2020, 18:18:19

Rofl. No i didnt. I was actually busy with the holiday. But just to show you how fluffing crazy and wrong you are i looked.

I went inactive 12/28. Weezy hit 2.5 weeks later on 1/13.

*facepalm*

Get it together man.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 21st 2020, 18:25:50

Is there a TL;DR here I can't read all this.

Derrick is clearly guilty, always. It's just his natural state.

I just wanna know of what this time.

The_Hawk

Feb 21st 2020, 18:35:09

Tldr

T and A thread that Derrick hijacked

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2020, 18:42:35

Originally posted by Gerdler:

Sending FA or doing market transfers/oil buyouts (depending on who tells the story) to an imp suicider with inactive countries that hadnt had a networth change in almost 3 weeks and were still building when i went awol 18 days into the set.

Frankly it's my greatest piece of wizardry ever.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2020, 18:46:59

If you can dream it you can do it! Just set your goals high and the impossible becomes IMP-Possible! lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2020, 18:48:35

Hijacking of fordy's thread.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

The_Hawk

Feb 21st 2020, 19:27:54

Sending FA or doing market transfers/oil buyouts (depending on who tells the story) to an imp suicider with inactive countries that hadnt had a networth change in almost 3 weeks and were still building when i went awol 18 days into the set.

Frankly it's my greatest piece of wizardry ever.

I thought that's how loc places most of its rank 1 countries?
Not hard to do a transfer / market buy out.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2020, 19:34:12

Oh but it becomes really difficult when you're inactive. Difficulty at max in fact. Good thing im a wizard. Doing 0 nw change market transfers and oil buyouts without even a 20 acre change in weeks. Imma fluffin madman. 18 day old countries sitting on bills and bills for days to transfer invisibly. Boss af.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 21st 2020, 20:03:18
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2020, 19:38:22

Im glad you have such faith in my abilities that this could be possible. It's a bit of a feather in my cap. You know i respect you so it's sure nice to hear you think I'm of such high talent i could pull that off without changes.

The_Hawk

Feb 21st 2020, 20:17:02

I've had countries over 2 -3 b cash with 5 days of playing on ffa.
You act like its hard.

Dev encouraging it

sinistril Game profile

Feb 21st 2020, 20:47:03

Same stuff he does on 1a, but it doesn't work in FFA politics.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

sinistril Game profile

Feb 21st 2020, 20:53:43

I think it would, I mean look where you are at now...you get griefed every set anyway, might as well make a stand.

The thing is... he doesn't get griefed every set. Why would he make a stand about nothing? The fact that such minor stuff winds up on the boards is just because he has idiots like mob in his clan. If you actually look at the hits he's complaining about, they mostly are minor or did not happen at all. He frames it like he has gotten suicided every set during destock for the last year because someone sent one EM at a country with max SDI. There is literally not a post on FFA talk of any length where he hasn't mentioned it. He knows his complaints are minor, why fight when he can convince you to do it for him, make a bunch of promises to you, have a "you think IMP is toxic? So do I!" conversation with you, and pretend like his hands are still clean.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 21st 2020, 21:00:49

The thing is... he doesn't get griefed every set. Why would he make a stand about nothing? The fact that such minor stuff winds up on the boards is just because he has idiots like mob in his clan. If you actually look at the hits he's complaining about, they mostly are minor or did not happen at all. He frames it like he has gotten suicided every set during destock for the last year because someone sent one EM at a country with max SDI. There is literally not a post on FFA talk of any length where he hasn't mentioned it. He knows his complaints are minor, why fight when he can convince you to do it for him, make a bunch of promises to you, have a "you think IMP is toxic? So do I!" conversation with you, and pretend like his hands are still clean.

well the way he talks is like it happens all the time

/shrug

and that's not exactly how it went down, but for the record I don't think you all are toxic. I just don't like how some of you play <3

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 21st 2020, 21:02:56

Derrick clearly went inactive only with his countries to hide the FA. He carefully planned his NW movements so that they occurred between the ranking updates and thus it looked like he didnt play while he actually fed weezy all his production over those weeks.

I have the logs to prooove it:

drmalloy 12/29/2019
kekeke, I pretend to go inactive in 1a and FFA so I can get SoF to fight LaF and send FA to Weezy wthiout getting caught. gg no re
Also I am Vic.

patriottawnn Game profile

Feb 21st 2020, 21:08:22

so, bug, the good days...was it when you ran a bot?

The_Hawk

Feb 21st 2020, 21:08:28

Derrick clearly went inactive only with his countries to hide the FA. He carefully planned his NW movements so that they occurred between the ranking updates and thus it looked like he didnt play while he actually fed weezy all his production over those weeks.

drmalloy 12/29/2019
kekeke, I pretend to go inactive in 1a and FFA so I can get SoF to fight LaF and send FA to Weezy wthiout getting caught. gg no re
Also I am Vic.

Yawnzorz

If I get hit tonight on steak night... ima suicide loc for the next year.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2020, 21:11:47

drmalloy 12/29/2019
Also I am Vic.

Yawnzorz

If I get hit tonight on steak night... ima suicide loc for the next year.

And i wouldda gotten away with it too if it weren't for you mettling kids!

But seriously...somebody needs to start sharing their scooby snacks.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 21st 2020, 21:17:55

Originally posted by patriottawnn:
so, bug, the good days...was it when you ran a bot?

lol

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2020, 23:17:21

Jesus Christ, somebody shoot already.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!