Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2020, 22:59:11

Lol. Great job context. I do refuse to war here for the aforementioned reasons. And i rely on my reputation not to get FSed. I still get grief every set, generally from imp or proxies. Just not killed. If i warred, as i just said, I'd get hit instead of just random fluff during destock and quad taps and fluff.

Ask me why i refuse to war here.
Also, tell me how I'm wrong? You know damn well if i hit with loc one time you'd spend a summer making me pay for it. And it wouldn't even be fun because id be on a phone the whole time lol

Also, you never answered this:
"Do you really feel like people would find enjoyment out of pounding a bunch of cell phone netters set after set? I'm not denying anything, just actually asking...because imp/imp proxies in my experience are the only players that do seem to find enjoyment fluffing with us.

And I'm asking from a place of years on this server with imp being the only tag or individual player I've had any trouble not getting quad taps, topfeeds and hit during destock by. The rest of everyone else seems to old for the drama." Like, who would i have a problem with if not for imp?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 20th 2020, 23:08:46
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit