Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2020, 23:15:50

Lol, weezy hasnt played loc since he fluffed up his destock like 3 years ago and i think that's the last time we played together on any server.

If he was doing that for us, it's news to me. If you all actually feel that way tho, i have to ask. Do you think if i did endorse something like a proxy war that it would benefit me going forward? Perhaps its foolish of me to think not, because it is the first time loc has destocked without imp grief since last April. But were i to endorse something like that, how do you think it would affect my future netting? Honest question because netting is my main goal here...do you think I'd see more benefits than harm from something like that? I'd think not but i mean, you tell me.

I might be a whistler but I'm also far too pragmatic for that. First i heard of weezy hitting y'all was when i got back from ny holiday inactivity and by then he was like a week in. I was like damn bro what's going on and he said "idk, i just wanted to wall." I honestly dont know who that reflects on but surely it shouldn't reflect on us.

....you know. Unless my inactive string did some crazy 0 nw transfers ftw behind my back. Lol. My dog typically only babysits tho. I don't think of him as smart enough to pull of a transfer with 0 nw change or land bonuses happening.

Edit: I forgot i was blaming ratski. Ratski definitely had a stack of cash to give shweez. We all know the deal.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 20th 2020, 23:25:02
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit