Verified:

mrford Game profile

Feb 19th 2020, 4:02:30

https://youtu.be/pPeyyxBAwEk

back when FFA was fun again, lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 19th 2020, 4:24:18

10/10
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

The_Hawk

Feb 19th 2020, 4:28:19

RIP CC...

We barely knew ya.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

mrford Game profile

Feb 19th 2020, 4:38:48

you never won a war against CC while I was there. lol.

we ran the server for years.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

The_Hawk

Feb 19th 2020, 4:44:13

Originally posted by mrford:

Truth. The smart people quit early.
CC was very dominant though.

Dev encouraging it

patriottawnn Game profile

Feb 19th 2020, 10:55:05

Originally posted by mrford:

donald trump might hire you

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 19th 2020, 11:31:19

Yeah i agree fordy, back when ffa was actually fun :P

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 19th 2020, 11:45:42

Hahaha

The walk of shame for that girl next morning says more then I can ever write

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 19th 2020, 11:57:08

i'm pretty sure he wifey'd that one..

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 19th 2020, 11:59:00

Ashley was one dirty girl.

Feb 19th 2020, 14:54:11

Originally posted by Bug:

bug didnt you run a bot in earth empires? was that the fun era?

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 19th 2020, 16:32:49

Originally posted by patriottawnn:

Pretty sure you all ran a bot at some point in the old era.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 19th 2020, 17:15:44

Originally posted by smegma:
Ashley was one dirty girl.

Nothing wrong with that!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Feb 19th 2020, 18:51:51

Originally posted by Red X:

i never broke earth empire rules. old mehul earth 2025, yes.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 19th 2020, 19:20:21

Originally posted by Red X:

i never broke earth empire rules. old mehul earth 2025, yes.

That is what I was talking about was mehul days

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 19th 2020, 20:20:58

I never did even bend a rule, though I've heard i was an outlier. Tho bug and I played together in the old days and I'm going to have to say that's extremely doubtful. He was with me for several years fighting against you assholes who cheated. Just sayin.

Edit: although i get less surprised every time i hear. It seems there was very few morally convicted people in those days that ended up playing all the way thru. Suppose getting killed for not liking cheating for half a decade straight might do that.

Also, ee was already trash by 2013. Thats hardly the good old days. Maybe an extra 10-20 people on the server isnt blowing anyone away. There just used to be a war culture and now there's a hide untagged or in a solo/suicide and endlessness to deter people from ever warring culture. One might say, people don't change. They just find new pathways to exert their shady behavior.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 19th 2020, 20:38:49
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Feb 19th 2020, 21:04:28

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I never did even bend a rule, though I've heard i was an outlier. Tho bug and I played together in the old days and I'm going to have to say that's extremely doubtful. He was with me for several years fighting against you assholes who cheated. Just sayin.

Edit: although i get less surprised every time i hear. It seems there was very few morally convicted people in those days that ended up playing all the way thru. Suppose getting killed for not liking cheating for half a decade straight might do that.

Also, ee was already trash by 2013. Thats hardly the good old days. Maybe an extra 10-20 people on the server isnt blowing anyone away. There just used to be a war culture and now there's a hide untagged or in a solo/suicide and endlessness to deter people from ever warring culture. One might say, people don't change. They just find new pathways to exert their shady behavior.

Or paying for proxie wars

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 19th 2020, 21:13:47

That's only the 30th rumor I've heard about myself this set. Funny because i was inactive last set and have the most built acres this set despite my 700 CS.

I musta been paying with my hot ass because you can literally check my nw changes from both sets and see that what you're saying is complete bullfluff.

But dont let the truth get in the way of a good story. Kinda hilarious you'd all blame a string that ran 0 turns from two weeks before weezy hit until the end of the set. Don't y'all pay attention anymore? FFS. Stupidest thing ive heard all week.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 19th 2020, 21:16:13
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 19th 2020, 21:17:56

How bout you just blame ratski. Everyone knows he produces all the billions of dollars lol. But at least then we can just be completely clear about how asinine your assertion is and is just to cause trouble.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 19th 2020, 21:21:43

Also can throw on here for fun. I think the last time you called mob scum it was for doing EXACTLY what sublime just did to us yesterday.

The hypocrisy knows no limits.

The_Hawk

Feb 19th 2020, 21:25:20

Did I IMPly it was you? You brought up the proxy war topic last set and added it to your list.

Dev encouraging it

The_Hawk

Feb 19th 2020, 21:26:20

Also can throw on here for fun. I think the last time you called mob scum it was for doing EXACTLY what sublime just did to us yesterday.

When did I call mob scum?

I'm still waiting for his post on those hits on sota.

What did sublime do?

Dev encouraging it

sinistril Game profile

Feb 19th 2020, 21:28:39

Originally posted by The_Hawk:

What did sublime do?

Took about half the retals he was entitled to for getting farmed to hell. Looks like he went L:L. Which is not what mob did.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

sinistril Game profile

Feb 19th 2020, 21:46:27

PS: decent war dec only made slightly awkward by the fact that he got his half-naked sister to read it out.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 19th 2020, 21:47:36

Originally posted by sinistril:

What did sublime do?

Took about half the retals he was entitled to for getting farmed to hell. Looks like he went L:L. Which is not what mob did.

Deerrrrp the grabbing changes boo. Topfeeds got narfed. The rules changed but the actions were identical. Running untagged, retalling hits with what wouldda been topfeeds under the old rules and then tagging.

I know its totally fine when imp does it tho. You know. Ofc.

For the record tho, hawk handled that like a gentleman. It was just the rest of imp that i had 3 members call mob names and we got topfed multiple times and hit during destock "because of what mob did." Hawk you weren't involved in that, because you're a gentleman, but as i remember, every other imp string was.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 19th 2020, 21:52:35
See Original Post

sinistril Game profile

Feb 19th 2020, 21:52:04

From my point of view the jedi are evil blah blah blah, who cares, really? This thread is about a war dec not about how much people cheated in the old days or what behavior is scummy. If you want to make a thread about that, I can name a few things that even the respectable people in LoC have done in recent sets that I think is scummy.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 19th 2020, 21:55:49

Shoot bro. Ive been netting, getting blindsided by you in nbk or inactive every set since i took over leading loc. Indulge me all you want. I have nothing to hide.

Secondly, i was pointing out how this sort of culture killed war culture on this server, because there isnt a significant difference in membership from this set to 2013. It's just wars are not fought in a way that encourages people to have fun sometimes.

I'd like to war here once in a blue moon for fun but it will never be for fun. Itll be some year long drama and untaggeds and bullfluff. Y'all made it this way and then reminisce about how it was before you killed it. Its silly to me.

Furthermore, if you're going to call something scummy and not be consistent about it when your buddies do it, then it's not like you actually feel like it's a bad action or "scummy." You're just trying to spread a false narrative about my tag for something you don't even mind happening. At least i can be consistent and call a spade a spade. I didnt like it when mob did it. Dont like it when sublime does it. That's called consistency. You should try it sometime.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 19th 2020, 22:11:46
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Feb 19th 2020, 22:17:36

PS: decent war dec only made slightly awkward by the fact that he got his half-naked sister to read it out.

Ouch

Dev encouraging it

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 19th 2020, 22:32:53

... you guys got off topic fast..

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 19th 2020, 22:35:43

Ouch
Fortunately her bro makes millions of dollars a year being a dj amirite? Given those circumstances it was probably worth it

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 19th 2020, 22:43:15

Solid war dec.
Just shut up and have another beer

The_Hawk

Feb 19th 2020, 22:48:10

Ouch
Fortunately her bro makes millions of dollars a year being a dj amirite? Given those circumstances it was probably worth it

Life ain't only about the cash, but it does make it easier.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 19th 2020, 22:53:33

Ouch

Life ain't only about the cash, but it does make it easier.
Haha, prime will actually get the joke here. Last cc war when donny lost he told prime in main chat that he made x dollars and had a life and thats why he lost unlike prime.

Prime was like bro i make this much, and then donny was like bro nah i make this much. They went back and forth in that manner until donny was implying he made like several million dollars a year DJing parties. Annnnnnnnd thats the last i think i saw him haha

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 19th 2020, 23:02:02

Pretty sure I remember mob reading a war dec like that once.
Just shut up and have another beer

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 19th 2020, 23:32:57

TL:DR

However I do fine the urge to come back to this thread every time there's a new post, that girl is.... You're the man Donny, thanks for posting this thread, fordy 👍
(•_•)

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Feb 20th 2020, 0:05:16

just took my land back
IT'S KILLING TIME

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2020, 0:58:20

Originally posted by SublimeNightmare:
just took my land back
You don't even know the context from a few months ago. Im glad the grabbing changes happened so we could arrange getting your land back. Was merely pointing out that if you was an LoC member doing the same thing I'd have imp up my ass the entire set hitting 100m nw countries during destock and saying it's your fault and threatening to kill my tag. And if i were to war in response people would do shady fluff for the next year to make sure i quit altogether. And that's the entire reason we dont have 2013 fun anymore. Not anything else. I'm dtf on all other servers most sets. Hell I even have hotter chicks to read war decs. Y'all just too much drama here tho.

I'm just taking a moment to point out why war culture has died, and in addition, the hypocrisies that have all but destroyed war and caused constant grief for netters on this server. It's stuff like that that has caused us to move away from the fun sets in 2013, not a lack of membership.

We're all g tho bro. I don't have a stick up my ass like some people. I even apologized to you in dm. You know whats gud.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 20th 2020, 3:22:23
See Original Post

Feb 20th 2020, 1:16:52

the game was popping when we had unlimited countries; pang should let us play that way again and fluff it, with bots :)

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 20th 2020, 12:13:58

NBK ain't blindside anyone since we been back. Derrick you wanted a war, I just did not want to do it planned, so if us hitting you after you asked for a war is blindsiding I will eat that. It is not the same as hitting netters. You sent your netters to another tag that set. I like you, but get off the high horse.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2020, 14:16:36

Blindsiding is blindsiding. I think hitting someone netting is a different scenario, which didnt happen, but surprise fs is kinda what I meant. And yeah i did say i wanted to war on this server without the drama, that does not mean getting swiped by a clan twice our size. That's not even a war. But ok. I agree you didn't hit nettering countries and i never said you did.

mrford Game profile

Feb 20th 2020, 15:20:48

I have never been deleted. In the 23 or so years I have played this silly game.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 20th 2020, 17:14:18

Is this before or after when I was FA in NBK and pissed off Aponic so badly he rage deleted the CC tag? lol

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2020, 17:43:05

Rage nerd deleting is not Kool, not kool, mam
(•_•)

m0bzta Game profile

Feb 20th 2020, 17:54:19

/me sits down and has a beer
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 20th 2020, 18:29:28

Scratch my last comment. I had light bulb moment.
Did you save this video all these years Ford?
Fap, fap, fap.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

The_Hawk

Feb 20th 2020, 18:59:31

Next war dec needs to be posted on p hub

Dev encouraging it

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2020, 19:19:18

Originally posted by galleri:
Is this before or after when I was FA in NBK and pissed off Aponic so badly he rage deleted the CC tag? lol

now that was funny when that happened

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2020, 19:21:19

Next war dec needs to be posted on p hub

Yes please!
(•_•)

sinistril Game profile

Feb 20th 2020, 19:36:08

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Rage nerd deleting is not Kool, not kool, mam

With syko and aphrodite all in one place, we could have a throwback double feature

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 20th 2020, 19:56:50

Blindsiding is blindsiding. I think hitting someone netting is a different scenario, which didnt happen, but surprise fs is kinda what I meant. And yeah i did say i wanted to war on this server without the drama, that does not mean getting swiped by a clan twice our size. That's not even a war. But ok. I agree you didn't hit nettering countries and i never said you did.

You literally asked for a war when I told you I did not do planned wars. What did you think was going to happen?