Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2020, 3:18:02

Originally posted by sinistril:
Weezy was in LoC as recently as this summer and was thinking about joining LoC this set, Derrick. I know your timeline is more messed up than a bad time travel movie, but if you have nothing to hide, why lie? Lol

Also, it's pretty clear that LoC does have something invested in IMPs interactions with SOTA, mostly because they're IMP interactions with anyone. Considering mob made a post immediately after those hits happened, which were mistakes from someone that wasn't paying attention not an intentional farm, which caused the retard Aphrodite to freak out, self-delete and Weezy to suicide into IMP. Notice how a similar situation happened this set that did not involve IMP and mob didn't say a word. Why? Because mob is all about sticking his face where it doesn't belong when it comes to IMP.

I just looked because i was spitballing. I see feb 2019 as his last loc set so i guess we're both liars. Unless he used a fake nick to play with me. My 3 years was well over tho. Cant believe it was just a short year ago we swept the top 10. Feel like it was ages ago. I must be getting old.

Also, when imp acts like fluffheads to netters, we often point it out and call SOS. Because it is in fact same old story. Every set griefing us. I'll point it out every time it comes up and it still baffles me that you guys endorse it. Hawk at least has some feels about it. So does iron. It shocks me that you're looking at players competing for nw records getting griefed by your tag and do nothing and say nothing. It sucks man. I'm going to keep pointing it out in the hopes that my friends like iron or people with morals like hawk get it to stop.