Verified:

BlueCow

May 28th 2021, 17:45:40

Deathstar
Slag 12 - Chevs -15

raz Game profile

EE Patron

May 29th 2021, 2:35:25

ok...so I am just seeing this now and have not talked to anyone about it.

Let me see if i can guess this correctly.

Skynet kills LoC netters without a DoW (so I am assuming Hawk is Skynet)
IMP has a bunch of side tags hiding?
and here we are???

am I wrong?

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

May 29th 2021, 2:36:05

FWIW - I always thought skynet was smegma.

Kahuna Game profile

May 29th 2021, 2:54:39

Raz has a secret man crush on Hawk. He just pretends to hate him. Hawks netting makes Raz horny.

Kahuna Game profile

May 29th 2021, 2:55:29

Originally posted by BlueCow:
Deathstar

Halo Rings behch

raz Game profile

EE Patron

May 29th 2021, 3:09:52

just looking for confirmation.

Are you/imp denying this?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 29th 2021, 3:34:58

I dont recall a time in the last 6 years that imp has not played that way, raz, and even when you guys were warring them they'd still try to come up and ruin a set or two over here. They didnt even tell hawk last set that they paid reps off their best netters to pay for him griefing. They'd legit rather ruin their top countries secretly behind their member's back than ask them to play legit.

I think the answer should be fairly obvious. Though I am pleased to see that this time when I quit, my absence was not met with mods doxxing my personal life (https://m.earthempires.com/...-all-talk/derrick-49169/1), followed by approving fake nicks to troll me about it in a barrage of personal attacks when I came back to defend my literal honor and dignity as a human being. Yes they still use the nicks, but at least like...they seem to be attacking a tag about the game and not me about some fluff the mods said. Letting me quit in peace is +1 to the whole damn community.

Stay classy fluffers!

Edited By: DerrickICN on May 29th 2021, 3:54:19
See Original Post

raz Game profile

EE Patron

May 29th 2021, 3:50:14

If and I say IF - this is true because I have no idea.

wIMP should be continuously tagged killed reset after reset. We all know I have no love for LoC, but if what D said is true....this is garbage. I have no pull in NBK but I have a voice.

I think what happened to the netters in LoC is the act of group of cowards.

BlueCow

May 29th 2021, 9:25:53

Originally posted by raz:
If and I say IF - this is true because I have no idea.

wIMP should be continuously tagged killed reset after reset. We all know I have no love for LoC, but if what D said is true....this is garbage. I have no pull in NBK but I have a voice.

I think what happened to the netters in LoC is the act of group of cowards.

D speaks about as much truth as you do. Have yall both thought about getting into politics?
Slag 12 - Chevs -15

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 29th 2021, 9:50:56

I'm sorry, did I say something that wasn't true?

You used to be proud of the fact that you've hit someone every set for so many years or whatever.

BlueCow

May 29th 2021, 10:29:57

Originally posted by DerrickICN:

You used to be proud of the fact that you've hit someone every set for so many years or whatever.

You keep instigating that prime is the sole reason for all your woes in this world. News flash prime hasnt played in many resets and your countries are inactive this set so why does it matter what you think.

This game has really gone downhill once we took away the player to player interactions. I have been talking to a guy in nbk about it. FFA used to be fun. Instead its turned into a farm bots that cant fight back while running darn near no spies, sdi, or defense.

When you trip do you shout effin prime?
Slag 12 - Chevs -15

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

May 29th 2021, 10:36:09

Derrick views this as a personal attack because that's how megalomania works.

It couldn't possibly be for legit reasons .... could it? That is just way too improbable? beyond the realm of insinuating possibilities?

Spoiler alert: derrick isn't the reason

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 29th 2021, 11:59:28

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

May 29th 2021, 12:53:19

"I'm sorry did my back hurt your knife?"

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

May 29th 2021, 14:03:25

I am hurt, i thought you knew me by now :(
1) if i am going to attack anyone it is always OOP
2) no way could i ever build countries like Hawk can. Ever.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 29th 2021, 15:40:09

Originally posted by ironxxx:
Derrick views this as a personal attack because that's how megalomania works.

It couldn't possibly be for legit reasons .... could it? That is just way too improbable? beyond the realm of insinuating possibilities?

Spoiler alert: derrick isn't the reason

No I actually got away unscathed this time. That's what I mean. This is absolutely not the result of some personal vendetta spurned by doxxing my personal life after I quit. This is a significant upgrade in that way. I think when you hit someone for the 14th time, it doesnt really matter if you have a reason or not. It's pretty clear you will make one up if you don't. Hawk actually said it best.

You keep instigating that prime is the sole reason for all your woes in this world. News flash prime hasnt played in many resets and your countries are inactive this set so why does it matter what you think.

This game has really gone downhill once we took away the player to player interactions. I have been talking to a guy in nbk about it. FFA used to be fun. Instead its turned into a farm bots that cant fight back while running darn near no spies, sdi, or defense.

When you trip do you shout effin prime?

I agree that the game is rapidly losing playability for non netters, and that the investment in bot farming is actually too high for the best players on FFA to sustain top NW sets. I burn out for a while after I win or do a billion avg type set. And the wars are virtually never worth playing because it's always a blowout. The player base is so small that you're sorta stuck if you want to war either blindsiding netters or getting into an endless war with the only other war clan. So you're left with 3 total options:
1) endless oop
2) netting (which I think you've said you dont do)
3) harassing netters because you hate the rule changes

I totally get why you hit us like 14 times since I started playing. You wanna hit someone and theres no one else to hit. I honestly don't feel like at this point you really need an excuse. But that's the other side of it, wars used to be about something. This one might be, but the other 10 or 12 weren't. So it's just an unsurprising set ruining from the usual suspects.

I do think your anger is misdirected tho. I'm not the one who made the game terrible. There's plenty of bugs and sugs post about changeset 22 that I've seen literally none of you post on which will have more negative effects on your play style. You let netters have the conversation for you, and get mad at the result.

Don't get me wrong, I understand that when I talk quite literally none of them listen or respond. But I keep running my head into that fluffing wall for your benefit, because i agree. This game minus the human interactions is not really a good game. This doesnt change that tho.

You have the mentality of a small business owner who got run out of town by walmart. So instead of boycotting or killing the waltons, you shoot a couple of their customers. It won't change the fact that walmart ruined your town, and you should have been at the zoning meetings and city council meetings fighting for your city, rather than just shooting the customers after the fact.

It's only gonna get worse hawk, unless you guys start at least participating in the conversation. The next time you hit us you'll do less damage. The next time after that you'll do less still. And blindsiding the only netters who agree with you isnt going to change that.

Finally, I was calling out LI in this instance. Not prime. It is in fact not always about prime.

GET YOUR ASSES ON THOSE BUGS AND SUGS THREADS AND ANNOUNCEMENT THREADS AND FIGHT FOR THE GAME YOU WANT TO PLAY. We are not your enemy.

Edited By: DerrickICN on May 29th 2021, 15:59:21
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 29th 2021, 16:14:59

Changeset 22 part one is FFA relations, part three on harmful spy ops. Go talk on there if you want to still be able to hit me you 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Your FS power bout to get seriously reduced and yall not saying fluff. Just letting a bunch of netters call it a good idea while you hit us and complain about it.

We didnt change the game by netting in these atrocious conditions. You changed it by being complacent before I ever got here. Now's your chance to make amends tho. Stand up for your town this time.

Edited By: DerrickICN on May 29th 2021, 16:23:24
See Original Post

BlueCow

May 29th 2021, 16:26:59

I'm fine with those ops getting nerfed. They should be nerfed.
Slag 12 - Chevs -15

Kahuna Game profile

May 29th 2021, 16:35:59

Originally posted by smegma:

I am hurt, i thought you knew me by now :(
1) if i am going to attack anyone it is always OOP
2) no way could i ever build countries like Hawk can. Ever.

Dont make me read this shet.

Kahuna Game profile

May 29th 2021, 17:04:35

Raz why do you hate Hawk so much.

BlueCow

May 29th 2021, 17:29:17

Originally posted by Kahuna:
Raz why do you hate Hawk so much.

He loves me. Without me he would be bored. I mean he did start me down this path.
Slag 12 - Chevs -15

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 29th 2021, 18:01:22

I'm fine with those ops getting nerfed. They should be nerfed.

Carefully reread part 1. It's down about 10 posts.

I see things as the sum of all parts, not just the rando narfs. The end goal is to essentially mitigate your style of gameplay. I dont think like....we will ever play in a non-farm the bots and not get pissed off if you're hit type environment again. Less and less behaviors like yours are being tolerated. The game is being changed into one that attempts to sort of ehm....not be played like you play it.

That's not the fault of the people you play it with. If your old school approach could ever produce a decent war anymore, it'd be fun as hell and I'd be way down for it and I think you know that, but netters arent built that way now because it'd be a stupid way to build. So unless I'm warned, it's like stabbing a pillow repeatedly with a sharp knife. Blindsiding netters has sorta always been that way, but moreso now that acreages are so high, and that interacting with bots more wont change that. And if it ever produced a decent netting set I'd be the first to congrats you. Ya know? Your play style doesn't provide any challenge and is just weeks and weeks of a super predictable, meaningless end result. It's just pissing in some cherrios because you're bored in this dynamic of interacting more each changeset with bots and less and less with each other. Idk man. I wish we could both have our way because I never mind a decent war or decent netting.

Edited By: DerrickICN on May 29th 2021, 18:31:25
See Original Post

Kill4Free Game profile

May 29th 2021, 22:06:48

Ive managed to pull decent numbers, mind you, not extreme ones, with using war ready countries. It isnt really fair to say it is impossible to net and have some defense. If we continue your above logic Derrick, no one should have any defenses, and having military other then jets, is old school. It doesnt cost a lot to have something to defend your land, it does cost a lot to not having something however (especially when most of the countries hitting have barely anything to hit with).
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 29th 2021, 22:09:46

Originally posted by Kill4Free:
Ive managed to pull decent numbers, mind you, not extreme ones, with using war ready countries. It isnt really fair to say it is impossible to net and have some defense. If we continue your above logic Derrick, no one should have any defenses, and having military other then jets, is old school. It doesnt cost a lot to have something to defend your land, it does cost a lot to not having something however (especially when most of the countries hitting have barely anything to hit with).

I never play totally defenseless. Ask iron. He knows.

If someone feels like targeting you with warbuilds tho, it's unlikely you're netting with 200 spal and 20m troops and 85% SDI is all I mean. And that's like minimum to challenge a warbuilt warclan blindsiding you.

Having defense only prevents like the occasional newb from hitting you. And the occasional newb rarely hits me because I do play with defense. That logic only goes so far tho. If someone feels like targeting you with warbuilds, you arent really going to do much with a netter build. Its ehm, 16 chem rushes more or less.

Edited By: DerrickICN on May 29th 2021, 22:18:10
See Original Post

BlueCow

May 29th 2021, 22:14:09

Did you not say if bots can retaliate you would rather farm players out of the game? I dont see what I did to be any different. If the goal was to finish with a higher net, which that is what the game is. My chances of finishing to the top are even better now.
Slag 12 - Chevs -15

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 29th 2021, 22:15:41

Did you not say if bots can retaliate you would rather farm players out of the game? I dont see what I did to be any different. If the goal was to finish with a higher net, which that is what the game is. My chances of finishing to the top are even better now.

I didnt say I would. I said it would be the logical thing to do if you wanted to win and said I would not be the first to do it actually. A smart netting tag would just smack the fluff out of small tags if they had any sense while preventing attacks from larger ones if the techer bots are dumping their massive missile stocks. I see clans being able to prevent attacks on themselves more and more in combination with bot interactions being increased. A sum of parts which I dislike and express my opinion on. And everyone thinks I'm an asshole because my initial response isnt GREAT JOB AWESOME CHANGE GUYS. I say when I like stuff and say when I dislike stuff. And I dislike anything that increases bot interactions period. Not into it. And I think some changes in the past have been good, but others created this super high acre, broken expense formula, no player interaction dynamic we play in on every server outside of primary. To this point, the market positives for me do not outweigh the interaction negatives, so I'm critical of most changes. I dont believe this dynamic is the fault of the players, but only a natural dynamic given the past changes that has made the game a chore I participate and get trolled by my ex wife in.

Your goal is not to finish with a higher nw tho. Dont bullfluff a bullfluffter. You dont care in the least what your nw is haha

Edited By: DerrickICN on May 29th 2021, 22:54:31
See Original Post

BlueCow

May 29th 2021, 22:54:22

I didnt say I would. I said it would be the logical thing to do if you wanted to win and said I would not be the first to do it actually. A smart netting tag would just smack the fluff out of small tags if they had any sense while preventing attacks from larger ones if the techer bots are dumping their massive missile stocks. I see clans being able to prevent attacks on themselves more and more in combination with bot interactions being increased. A sum of parts which I dislike and express my opinion on. And everyone thinks I'm an asshole because my initial response isnt GREAT JOB AWESOME CHANGE GUYS. I say when I like stuff and say when I dislike stuff. And I dislike anything that increases bot interactions period. Not into it. And I think some changes in the past have been good, but others created this super high acre, broken expense formula, no player interaction dynamic we play in on every server outside of primary. To this point, the market positives for me do not outweigh the interaction negatives, so I'm critical of most changes.

Your goal is not to finish with a higher nw tho. Dont bullfluff a bullfluffter. You dont care in the least what your nw is haha

On may 10th I told a member of thebomb I was war netting in ffa... so I guess by your theory you are right.
Slag 12 - Chevs -15

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 29th 2021, 22:56:45

Does it still hold true on May 29th? I'll keep an eye out for it lol. What's the goal post, all in the top 100 or 1 top ten after you kill all the netters?

Also I think they used to call it wargaining not war-netting back when the expenses formula still had efficacy on the upper acreages. I remember sky deletez having winning countries back in the day wargaining. But....you know....that's because youd have the most acres, more than the netters, after a war win. War is usually just for the fun of war now. The game doesn't really reward the W. Just bragging rights and a seriously depleted stockpile haha.

Edited By: DerrickICN on May 29th 2021, 23:05:33
See Original Post

Kill4Free Game profile

May 29th 2021, 23:34:26

A war built country can take down a non warbuilt country, yes. But the netting country is very much likely to have much much more money available, and sure he is more vulnerable, but sometimes just throwing money that the problem does work if you react fast enough. Having some defenses increases the chances that you can react quickly. For instance, a typically 200k land country, with 1b+ food stockpile at this point, could drop his land to 5k acres, max his tech, and can bulldoze through a typical war country. Sure, you have lost everything you accumulated, but you can fight, and you will be a beast to kill. Ive done this before, you gotta do what you gotta do. But you have to at least have some defenses, as that costs them time, and makes kills harder, and you can break almost anything they have in the short run.

Your potential strategy of killing the smaller clans to remove the chance of building up to hit you, is completely incorrect however. They will likely do almost as much damage suiciding over the set/sets, and you will still have to have military to defend, and spend turns to hit.

This is partially NBKs fault, as we were fighting IMP for a year, along with anyone who just felt like suiciding, which reduced the amount anyone else was getting seriously hit, until we made peace. After that The netters kept doing the same thing not worrying about defenses, while the people who wanted to attack countries, targetted someone else.
NBK

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

May 29th 2021, 23:36:36

Let's all hold hands and goose step in unison while this game descends into a graphic -less version of Farmville.

Fan-fluffing-tastic!! Less then 100 fluffin players left anyways.

I'm sure just the thought of this probably gives gargler a half chub.

All these changes, any chance we could get a graph of current player retention and / or new player signuo statistics? If you need someone to draw some kind of a line with a massive negative slope heading straight towards the ground let me know...one of us morons should be able to handle it

BlueCow

May 29th 2021, 23:50:43

Does it still hold true on May 29th? I'll keep an eye out for it lol. What's the goal post, all in the top 100 or 1 top ten after you kill all the netters?

Also I think they used to call it wargaining not war-netting back when the expenses formula still had efficacy on the upper acreages. I remember sky deletez having winning countries back in the day wargaining. But....you know....that's because youd have the most acres, more than the netters, after a war win. War is usually just for the fun of war now. The game doesn't really reward the W. Just bragging rights and a seriously depleted stockpile haha.

I mean I am still sitting on close to 25b bushels and god knows how much tech.
Slag 12 - Chevs -15

BlueCow

May 29th 2021, 23:53:29

22b my bad
Slag 12 - Chevs -15

Kahuna Game profile

May 30th 2021, 0:54:34

A war built country can take down a non warbuilt country, yes. But the netting country is very much likely to have much much more money available, and sure he is more vulnerable, but sometimes just throwing money that the problem does work if you react fast enough. Having some defenses increases the chances that you can react quickly. For instance, a typically 200k land country, with 1b+ food stockpile at this point, could drop his land to 5k acres, max his tech, and can bulldoze through a typical war country. Sure, you have lost everything you accumulated, but you can fight, and you will be a beast to kill. Ive done this before, you gotta do what you gotta do. But you have to at least have some defenses, as that costs them time, and makes kills harder, and you can break almost anything they have in the short run.

Your potential strategy of killing the smaller clans to remove the chance of building up to hit you, is completely incorrect however. They will likely do almost as much damage suiciding over the set/sets, and you will still have to have military to defend, and spend turns to hit.

This is partially NBKs fault, as we were fighting IMP for a year, along with anyone who just felt like suiciding, which reduced the amount anyone else was getting seriously hit, until we made peace. After that The netters kept doing the same thing not worrying about defenses, while the people who wanted to attack countries, targetted someone else.

Dont you got a state of the art top secret mountie rape whistle to test?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2021, 1:53:28

22b my bad

Not bad not bad. You could squeeze 4.5 or so. Again I'll watch haha.

I'm not saying kill them I'm saying farm them for land. Get fat and win. Small netting tags will have less missiles on more acres than techer bots. If a techer bot missile dumps for a retal, it will cause more damage than a player who would likely attempt retals at first, and suiciding without but 3 or 4 missiles. Capiche? Has nothing to do about lowering building up chance and everything to do with risk/reward. It would make most sense to farm them.

Disagree also that it has anything to do with IMP vs NBK war. The two years before that war are exactly the same as the year since. The impacts of all changes felt way harder than any player actions. 1 war didnt reinvent the wheel. And your assertion about warring with a netter build pretty much ignores the fact that chem missiles exist, and that some of us dont work tech jobs and cant wall 24 hours a day with 0 notice. But ok.

I guess I can kind of war with a totally fluff country bleeding stock in the few parts of day I'm around if I'm not chem rushed or killed at a period of time in the day that I'm unavailable. Thats the experience, correct? Sounds like a blast and totally worth playing (/s) I dont gotta do that because I dont want to do that. So no. I dont gotta do what I gotta do. It's a game. Why would I want to play it with a trash heap?

Edited By: DerrickICN on May 30th 2021, 2:14:12
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2021, 2:17:38

Also, I had 20-30m raw LG breaks the last time hawk hit me 2 or 3 sets ago. It made actually 0 difference. His chem rushes were still roughly 8 seconds and at 7am after I got home from bartending at 3am.

I dont own a PC, play 100% from cell phone, and cannot offer a competitive option while blindsided netting at this time. You absolutely assume 100% availability and that's crazy. I have like 3 hours a day.

I've offered to warbuild to make it competitive, but topfeeding me in the final days of the set and blindsiding me at random a few times of the year is all I can seem to negotiate for. There's just 0 interest in it being competitive.

I've even offered to join IMP for a set to make an NBK war closer in numbers and more interesting. Still no interest.

And of course if I warbuilt with LoC, and warred imp like the good old days, I'd have to deal with 1 year oop war of course. The worst option of all. I've fsed IMP before. They dont just let it go. Here we are like 7 years later ya know.

Edited By: DerrickICN on May 30th 2021, 2:33:24
See Original Post

Kill4Free Game profile

May 30th 2021, 4:30:26

You will lose X amount of countries from Chem rushes, not much you can do about that, and you cant get enough SDI to matter. Mind you, when I said to drop the land, and buy some tech, that will stop the chem rushes on the countries you do that on, if you didnt die in the initial rush. On average, it was taking 3-4 countries worth of chems to kill 1 country. Ive been on the receiving end of that before, and yes, a lot of the main strings will be lost. Im not saying doing everything you could would win, or even would mean your countries survive. Having defenses will slow down their kill rate without chem use, and just give you a chance to hurt em back.

I suppose my view is a bit different from yours, I was attacked just about every set since I came back to EE, at various points in the seasons. Having no defense typically meant you would be the one who was attacked, while having some defense meant they went for someone else who did not have defenses.

People tend to go for the low hanging fruit, and if someone is an easy target, they generally tend to get hit first. At the end of the day you guys didnt do anything at all to deserve being hit.
NBK

Kahuna Game profile

May 30th 2021, 11:16:19

You will lose X amount of countries from Chem rushes, not much you can do about that, and you cant get enough SDI to matter. Mind you, when I said to drop the land, and buy some tech, that will stop the chem rushes on the countries you do that on, if you didnt die in the initial rush. On average, it was taking 3-4 countries worth of chems to kill 1 country. Ive been on the receiving end of that before, and yes, a lot of the main strings will be lost. Im not saying doing everything you could would win, or even would mean your countries survive. Having defenses will slow down their kill rate without chem use, and just give you a chance to hurt em back.

I suppose my view is a bit different from yours, I was attacked just about every set since I came back to EE, at various points in the seasons. Having no defense typically meant you would be the one who was attacked, while having some defense meant they went for someone else who did not have defenses.

People tend to go for the low hanging fruit, and if someone is an easy target, they generally tend to get hit first. At the end of the day you guys didnt do anything at all to deserve being hit.

Dont ignore me behch you cant deny that you test highly classified rape whistles.

Also ya Kahuna got 12 kills the first run because they all didnt have sdi, N nuked/ crippled their fatties. N pretty much no defense kinda like Canada LOL!

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2021, 11:29:58

Hey Canada has 3 natural defenses

1) beavers
2) big daddy USA
3) K4F

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2021, 12:49:39

See I've found, the best looking countries get hit first regardless of how much defense they have. Generally speaking I'll eat the first 16 chem rushes if I have the most acres let's say....or the most stock. Regardless of my 20 or 30m break.

And the fruit isnt actually low hanging. Hawk just has you know......2 or 3 realistic options on who to hit. It's difficult to maintain like 40 straight sets of not netting without essentially hitting everyone 2x a year. When you couple that with a total lack of desire to make the war "good," you can blow up the spot of a 4 or 5 man netting tag whenever you want. I've played FFA for around 5 years. I've had low spies, high spies, high breaks, low breaks, some sdi, no sdi. Etc. What's remained true is that I'm nearly always competitive for a win if I'm active. My techers are the first to 90k every set. My farmers are the first to 400k every set. And I'm nearly continuously the first netter hit. Period.

Why you think tmac gets hit every set on 1a? It's actually like the only real deterrent is when we are lots and lots of members. Having double or quad the numbers or something is usually a little better. I think you're mistaking your might in NBK for good strategy and ability. It's all about that meat shield. In this instance, you're looking at a warclan that was spread into what....4 tags....that's actually got more active members hitting a netting tag. There's not really a defense to a half dozen spam tags jumping in one at a time on you netting, and it's bizarre to me that anyone accepts that as a valid method. You're encouraging spam tag war.

I promise tho, no matter what you build, if you have any intention of half netting, if a larger war prepped clan hits you with the aim of burning stock for kills, the only realistic defense is the cicada defense. Plenty of meat to absorb the blow. Else it's just a blowout. I remember hitting LaF netting in Elders. We did 11 kills with 19 countries. It's more like 1.8-2:1 for kills on a netting tag with low sdi. It takes far less than 4 countries to do a kill on a low SDI target. Easily under 100 chems.

The only real difference I think for me is an innate desire to not have a war be a blowout. I want them to be close and competitive or else I'll just net. I find doing easy kills masturbatory and silly. Just prefer a challenge. I've killed probably a million countries in the last 25 years. Blowing thru some netters just doesnt do it for me. There have been good options (like me joining imp to hit nbk), but I'm not really interested in playing a blowout and that's all weve had since the last time CC popped up.

The assertion that I'm just netting with mob and ratski over here with 0 defense is a bit silly. You know those players. We've been down for a war for years. Hitting us with a fluffload of spam tags while we are netting is not that.

Hawk spent 2 years taunting me that I'd never get to a billion avg nw which was my goal until I did it (twice). Funny thing is I'd rather be warring lol. But hes hidden in some spam tag just waiting to grief, so I cant even make a valid war with the dude. Idk. Just gotta wait around to see what spam tag hits me every other set with almost no intention of a good war. And often it's just topfeeds someone else he plays with will pay for.

Edited By: DerrickICN on May 30th 2021, 13:17:24
See Original Post

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2021, 19:45:20

Pretty sure you just called one of us a prostitute

rude.

Kahuna Game profile

May 31st 2021, 7:46:00

rude.

Describes you indeed

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 31st 2021, 15:29:38

rude.

Nah it's more like a ehm....a hot girls ugly ass fluff blocking friend.

Kahuna Game profile

May 31st 2021, 17:44:07

rude.

Behch why you not on irc anymore? N if anyones pimpen Iron is going to be me.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 31st 2021, 23:32:00

Originally posted by Kahuna:

rude.

Behch why you not on irc anymore? N if anyones pimpen Iron is going to be me.

No time bro. Nightclub is open again and its busy as all hell. Working a courvoisier and cigar party for a thousand people rn. Just beating myself to death 15 hours a day here.

I pop on when people wanna say something to me or if I have a question for someone. But I dont like getting a bunch of pings while I'm working.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 1st 2021, 2:33:11

Habs wohooo

Oh yeah killing wIMP is fun

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 1st 2021, 4:29:52

....WTF is a Hab? #Canadamustdie

All good miss being fkd up on irc with you guys.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 1st 2021, 4:32:53

Raz you wanna war next set?

Imp offered me like I bring my fwends (https://youtu.be/td-Xzg5DDFI). I know they just gonna fluff with me next set after because treating me like fluff is one of the two coolest ways to spur activity atm, but I'd be down for one war.

And frankly I'd rather it be against you than for you. You know I feel we are similar competitive levels so I feel like hawk could offset k4f a bit and I'd offset you a bit and it would be decent.

And yes. I know this is handing IMP a handjob to try to make a war while they're attempting to destroy the legit netting tag I've worked so hard on for so many years, but I'm thinking the 14th time I've done something nice for them and gotten absolutely fluffted on in return might be the one that does it.

You down? I'm not down if you're not. If you're busy, I'm busy too and I can just as easily tell them to eat my ass cuz therye gonna hit me every set anyways. I'd be far more hype to war with you than do someone who fluffs on me every set a favor. So if you're down to be active for it I'll be down to humor folks.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 1st 2021, 4:58:49
See Original Post

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 1st 2021, 13:03:55

Oh good we're pretty much fighting the same squad we fought last year lol.