Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 29th 2021, 18:01:22

Originally posted by BlueCow:
I'm fine with those ops getting nerfed. They should be nerfed.

Carefully reread part 1. It's down about 10 posts.

I see things as the sum of all parts, not just the rando narfs. The end goal is to essentially mitigate your style of gameplay. I dont think like....we will ever play in a non-farm the bots and not get pissed off if you're hit type environment again. Less and less behaviors like yours are being tolerated. The game is being changed into one that attempts to sort of ehm....not be played like you play it.

That's not the fault of the people you play it with. If your old school approach could ever produce a decent war anymore, it'd be fun as hell and I'd be way down for it and I think you know that, but netters arent built that way now because it'd be a stupid way to build. So unless I'm warned, it's like stabbing a pillow repeatedly with a sharp knife. And if it ever produced a decent netting set I'd be the first to congrats you. Ya know? Your play style doesn't provide any challenge and is just weeks and weeks of a super predictable, meaningless end result. It's just pissing in some cherrios because you're bored in this dynamic of interacting more each changeset with bots and less and less with each other. Idk man. I wish we could both have our way because I never mind a decent war or decent netting.

Edited By: DerrickICN on May 29th 2021, 18:26:33
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit