Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 29th 2021, 15:40:09

Originally posted by ironxxx:
Derrick views this as a personal attack because that's how megalomania works.

It couldn't possibly be for legit reasons .... could it? That is just way too improbable? beyond the realm of insinuating possibilities?

Spoiler alert: derrick isn't the reason

No I actually got away unscathed this time. That's what I mean. This is absolutely not the result of some personal vendetta spurned by doxxing my personal life after I quit. This is a significant upgrade in that way. I think when you hit someone for the 14th time, it doesnt really matter if you have a reason or not. It's pretty clear you will make one up if you don't. Hawk actually said it best.

Originally posted by BlueCow:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I'm sorry, did I say something that wasn't true?

You used to be proud of the fact that you've hit someone every set for so many years or whatever.

You keep instigating that prime is the sole reason for all your woes in this world. News flash prime hasnt played in many resets and your countries are inactive this set so why does it matter what you think.

This game has really gone downhill once we took away the player to player interactions. I have been talking to a guy in nbk about it. FFA used to be fun. Instead its turned into a farm bots that cant fight back while running darn near no spies, sdi, or defense.

When you trip do you shout effin prime?

I agree that the game is rapidly losing playability for non netters, and that the investment in bot farming is actually too high for the best players on FFA to sustain top NW sets. I burn out for a while after I win or do a billion avg type set. And the wars are virtually never worth playing because it's always a blowout. The player base is so small that you're sorta stuck if you want to war either blindsiding netters or getting into an endless war with the only other war clan. So you're left with 3 total options:
1) endless oop
2) netting (which I think you've said you dont do)
3) harassing netters because you hate the rule changes

I totally get why you hit us like 14 times since I started playing. You wanna hit someone and theres no one else to hit. I honestly don't feel like at this point you really need an excuse. But that's the other side of it, wars used to be about something. This one might be, but the other 10 or 12 weren't. So it's just an unsurprising set ruining from the usual suspects.

I do think your anger is misdirected tho. I'm not the one who made the game terrible. There's plenty of bugs and sugs post about changeset 22 that I've seen literally none of you post on which will have more negative effects on your play style. You let netters have the conversation for you, and get mad at the result.

Don't get me wrong, I understand that when I talk quite literally none of them listen or respond. But I keep running my head into that fluffing wall for your benefit, because i agree. This game minus the human interactions is not really a good game. This doesnt change that tho.

You have the mentality of a small business owner who got run out of town by walmart. So instead of boycotting or killing the waltons, you shoot a couple of their customers. It won't change the fact that walmart ruined your town, and you should have been at the zoning meetings and city council meetings fighting for your city, rather than just shooting the customers after the fact.

It's only gonna get worse hawk, unless you guys start at least participating in the conversation. The next time you hit us you'll do less damage. The next time after that you'll do less still. And blindsiding the only netters who agree with you isnt going to change that.

Finally, I was calling out LI in this instance. Not prime. It is in fact not always about prime.

Edited By: DerrickICN on May 29th 2021, 15:53:28
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit