Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 29th 2021, 22:15:41

Originally posted by BlueCow:
Did you not say if bots can retaliate you would rather farm players out of the game? I dont see what I did to be any different. If the goal was to finish with a higher net, which that is what the game is. My chances of finishing to the top are even better now.

I didnt say I would. I said it would be the logical thing to do if you wanted to win and said I would not be the first to do it actually. A smart netting tag would just smack the fluff out of small tags if they had any sense while preventing attacks from larger ones if the techer bots are dumping their massive missile stocks. I see clans being able to prevent attacks on themselves more and more in combination with bot interactions being increased. A sum of parts which I dislike and express my opinion on. And everyone thinks I'm an asshole because my initial response isnt GREAT JOB AWESOME CHANGE GUYS. I say when I like stuff and say when I dislike stuff. And I dislike anything that increases bot interactions period. Not into it. And I think some changes in the past have been good, but others created this super high acre, broken expense formula, no player interaction dynamic we play in on every server outside of primary. To this point, the market positives for me do not outweigh the interaction negatives, so I'm critical of most changes. I dont believe this dynamic is the fault of the players, but only a natural dynamic given the past changes.

Your goal is not to finish with a higher nw tho. Dont bullfluff a bullfluffter. You dont care in the least what your nw is haha

Edited By: DerrickICN on May 29th 2021, 22:53:34
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit