Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2021, 1:53:28

Originally posted by BlueCow:
22b my bad

Not bad not bad. You could squeeze 4.5 or so. Again I'll watch haha.

Originally posted by Kill4Free:
A war built country can take down a non warbuilt country, yes. But the netting country is very much likely to have much much more money available, and sure he is more vulnerable, but sometimes just throwing money that the problem does work if you react fast enough. Having some defenses increases the chances that you can react quickly. For instance, a typically 200k land country, with 1b+ food stockpile at this point, could drop his land to 5k acres, max his tech, and can bulldoze through a typical war country. Sure, you have lost everything you accumulated, but you can fight, and you will be a beast to kill. Ive done this before, you gotta do what you gotta do. But you have to at least have some defenses, as that costs them time, and makes kills harder, and you can break almost anything they have in the short run.

Your potential strategy of killing the smaller clans to remove the chance of building up to hit you, is completely incorrect however. They will likely do almost as much damage suiciding over the set/sets, and you will still have to have military to defend, and spend turns to hit.

This is partially NBKs fault, as we were fighting IMP for a year, along with anyone who just felt like suiciding, which reduced the amount anyone else was getting seriously hit, until we made peace. After that The netters kept doing the same thing not worrying about defenses, while the people who wanted to attack countries, targetted someone else.

I'm not saying kill them I'm saying farm them for land. Get fat and win. Small netting tags will have less missiles on more acres than techer bots. If a techer bot missile dumps for a retal, it will cause more damage than a player who would likely attempt retals at first, and suiciding without but 3 or 4 missiles. Capiche? Has nothing to do about lowering building up chance and everything to do with risk/reward. It would make most sense to farm them.

Disagree also that it has anything to do with IMP vs NBK war. The two years before that war are exactly the same as the year since. The impacts of all changes felt way harder than any player actions. 1 war didnt reinvent the wheel. And your assertion about warring with a netter build pretty much ignores the fact that chem missiles exist, and that some of us dont work tech jobs and cant wall 24 hours a day with 0 notice. But ok.

I guess I can kind of war with a totally fluff country bleeding stock in the few parts of day I'm around if I'm not chem rushed or killed at a period of time in the day that I'm unavailable. Sounds like a blast and totally worth playing. I dont gotta do that because I dont want to do that. So no. I dont gotta do what I gotta do. It's a game. Why would I want to play with a trash heap?

Edited By: DerrickICN on May 30th 2021, 2:10:29
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit