Forum Moderator
EE Patron

May 31st 2021, 20:07:28

hm
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

BlueCow

May 31st 2021, 20:18:55

Need to do this towards the end of every set. Netting is overrated.
Slag 12 - Chevs -15

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

May 31st 2021, 21:09:55

No surprise. They could not win a war without overwhelming odds.

BlueCow

May 31st 2021, 21:15:10

Originally posted by smegma:

Meh chaos already lost. I'd just enjoy the fun. :)
Slag 12 - Chevs -15

Kill4Free Game profile

May 31st 2021, 21:32:56

Overwhelming odds? You do realise we didnt attack you with the main tag.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Kill4Free Game profile

May 31st 2021, 21:35:53

Just to confirm, the tag that is hitting NBKxWar, and that tag only. The rest of NBK is not involved.
NBK

BlueCow

May 31st 2021, 21:41:03

Originally posted by Kill4Free:
Just to confirm, the tag that is hitting NBKxWar, and that tag only. The rest of NBK is not involved.

Confirmed. Gl to both sides.
Slag 12 - Chevs -15

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

May 31st 2021, 22:24:11

Let the bloodbath commence

TEST YOUR MIGHT

cue the techno music, pyrotechnics and shirtless men

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

May 31st 2021, 22:37:04

Actually i didn't know that. Kudos.

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 1st 2021, 6:09:12

...aye that pic was before I knew you guys attacked LOL!
Demonsmabehch still too he didnt know it.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 1st 2021, 13:20:55

This is right. Smegma old buddy, you know first hand how much NBK will throw others under the bus rather than face their own weaknesses and take a chance on a one on one fight that he would have lost bigly. :) Couldn't wait to use that word and trigger some leftists. LOL
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Kill4Free Game profile

Jun 1st 2021, 13:40:01

Originally posted by Cerberus:

This is right. Smegma old buddy, you know first hand how much NBK will throw others under the bus rather than face their own weaknesses and take a chance on a one on one fight that he would have lost bigly. :) Couldn't wait to use that word and trigger some leftists. LOL

You do realise that we detagged the countries so we could match equal numbers for a 1v1 fight ;)
NBK

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 1st 2021, 19:09:03

Originally posted by Cerberus:

You do realise that we detagged the countries so we could match equal numbers for a 1v1 fight ;)

Plus Loc, look k4f behch I already told you about them french canadian rape whistles.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jun 2nd 2021, 3:08:31

It is our best defense against unwanted buggery!
NBK

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 2nd 2021, 15:07:59

It is our best defense against unwanted buggery!

Lol behch beavers aint going to save you this time.

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 2nd 2021, 15:10:19

Time to call in the moose

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 2nd 2021, 21:52:29

Originally posted by ironxxx:
Time to call in the moose

Good I wanna try a moose steak burger outta his ass.

MadmanKO Game profile

Jun 3rd 2021, 0:03:16

Why would NBK x war want to start a war with a clan already at war. I guess the CS members can't fight without first strike on a clan at war already with Chaos. I suggest you wait till Chaos is tag killed. Or next set
Madman KO

Kill4Free Game profile

Jun 3rd 2021, 1:07:24

Originally posted by MadmanKO:
Why would NBK x war want to start a war with a clan already at war. I guess the CS members can't fight without first strike on a clan at war already with Chaos. I suggest you wait till Chaos is tag killed. Or next set

Your logic is incorrect on several different levels sir.

#1 IMP didnt declare war, of the 3 tags that hit Chaos only Skynet declared war. Therefore IMP was not at war.
#2 If IMP was to be considered at war because they lost 2 countries in 4 days, then they attacked a clan already at war
#3 Can you explain again how your logic applies to anyone else, and completely ignores everything IMP did so far this set? Dude literally every single one of your complaints applies to IMP.

-Start a war with a clan already at war
-Cant fight without an FS on a clan at war
-Wait until Chaos is tag killed, or next set

Please comment back, I am curious.

K4F
NBK

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 3rd 2021, 2:00:38

Originally posted by MadmanKO:

Your logic is incorrect on several different levels sir.

#1 IMP didnt declare war, of the 3 tags that hit Chaos only Skynet declared war. Therefore IMP was not at war.
#2 If IMP was to be considered at war because they lost 2 countries in 4 days, then they attacked a clan already at war
#3 Can you explain again how your logic applies to anyone else, and completely ignores everything IMP did so far this set? Dude literally every single one of your complaints applies to IMP.

-Start a war with a clan already at war
-Cant fight without an FS on a clan at war
-Wait until Chaos is tag killed, or next set

Please comment back, I am curious.

K4F

They farmed smegma first I think. Hmmm tell coalie he ma ladyboi behch.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 3rd 2021, 6:19:49

Man every single one of you dont even have the excuse straight for hitting us. Hahaha.

KO, your clan mates are in spam tags. Sit down. You have no business talking about a fair fight. You guys have never even attempted to be about that.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 3rd 2021, 6:29:01
See Original Post

BlueCow

Jun 3rd 2021, 10:48:42

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Man every single one of you dont even have the excuse straight for hitting us. Hahaha.

KO, your clan mates are in spam tags. Sit down. You have no business talking about a fair fight. You guys have never even attempted to be about that.

Did I need a reason to hit yal?
I must have missed that part in the rules. We might need to add a captcha before a player hits another player that ask for the reason.
Slag 12 - Chevs -15

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 3rd 2021, 15:23:17

Oh no. You hit me every set. I dont think theres an actual reason. I just think it's funny your tag seems to want to provide one.

If there was a different, unique and legitimate reason to blindside me netting like 30 or 40 different times, that'd be kind of crazy haha.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 3rd 2021, 15:27:55
See Original Post

BlueCow

Jun 3rd 2021, 15:26:11

Oh no. You hit me every set. I dont think theres an actual reason. I just think it's funny your tag seems to want to provide one.

If there was a different, unique and legitimate reason to hit me like 30 or 40 times, that'd be kind of crazy haha.

Are you really complaining about my 1 grab last reset?
I dont think I hit you the set before and did not hit you this set.
Slag 12 - Chevs -15

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 3rd 2021, 15:32:35

Nah two sets ago is when you helped chevs find me and suicide me. Set before was the most recent time you blindsided us netting. But I think assisting players in other spam tags aside from your own in suiciding me absolutely counts.

Trying to ruin my set at the very end last set was just icing. Are you doubting that you're around 30 or 40 sets targeting me or something? You seem confused. It might be a bit of an exaggeration without counting but it's at least close...

I'm not complaining. I'm just pointing out facts bro. You dont have an excuse, though the people you play with seem keen on providing one which is funny to me, and you dont want to actually test your skills against mine in a real war because you want to drink salty netter tears more than you actually want a decent war where I might beat you head to head, etc. That's fine dude.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 3rd 2021, 15:45:28
See Original Post

BlueCow

Jun 3rd 2021, 15:41:52

Nah two sets ago is when you helped chevs find me and suicide me. Set before was the most recent time you blindsided us netting. But I think assisting players in other spam tags aside from your own in suiciding me absolutely counts.

Trying to ruin my set at the very end last set was just icing. Are you doubting that you're around 30 or 40 sets targeting me or something? You seem confused. It might be a bit of an exaggeration without counting but it's at least close...

I call bs on 30. Maybe 5 or 6? But why are you trying to impose your fascist ways on how people can play the game. Thought you were above that. Guess not.
Slag 12 - Chevs -15

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 3rd 2021, 15:46:30

D - I don't even know why you bother responding to this clown. Dude is a pathological liar who does the most shadiest sh1t I've ever seen.

Just let him yap.
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 3rd 2021, 15:48:05

Originally posted by BlueCow:

I call bs on 30. Maybe 5 or 6? But why are you trying to impose your fascist ways on how people can play the game. Thought you were above that. Guess not.

Again I'm not. It's high key more than 5 or 6 tho. Maybe 5 or 6 in the last 6 or 7 lol. You guys even jumped up and bit me here and there while you were warring NBK for a year.

You're gonna play however you want to, clearly. I'm not trying to take that away from you brah. I just thought looking at NBK like they making the war unfair, or making up reasons that y'all hit us was funny. Has 0 to do with that and 100% just how you wanna play.

You just wanna drink some salty netter tears because it suits you. That's you. Nah mean?

It'd be like if hellrush had a group of parrots that said all these nonsense reasons hellrush hits people, and claimed people weren't giving him fair wars. Its funny.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 3rd 2021, 15:51:43
See Original Post

BlueCow

Jun 3rd 2021, 15:50:20

Originally posted by BlueCow:

Again I'm not. It's high key more than 5 or 6 tho. Maybe 5 or 6 in the last 6 or 7 lol. You guys even jumped up and bit me here and there while you were warring NBK for a year.

You're gonna play however you want to, clearly. I'm not trying to take that away from you brah. I just thought looking at NBK like they making the war unfair, or making up reasons that y'all hit us was funny. Has 0 to do with that and 100% just how you wanna play.

When did I make anything up about it being unfair. I've been in talks with k4f and we both agree it is fair. It's a game. A war game at that. If you cant protect your land/pop/countries do you really deserve the net you finish at?
Slag 12 - Chevs -15

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 3rd 2021, 15:52:25

That was in reference to what KO said, in fact, I dont think you're making excuses nor saying that actually. The rest of IMP is just not informed or misinformed about how you feel.

They all seem pretty convinced you hit us for a reason and that NBK should wait till we are tag killed etc. They look lost in a completely different ethos than the one we play in, and it's funny to me. That's all.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 3rd 2021, 15:56:28
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 3rd 2021, 16:07:14

As far as it being a wargame and me needing to defend my acres goes tho, when you killed me the set before you helped chevs suicide me, I had 30m jet breaks over 20m troops and 2m tanks. I wasnt "under defended." If someone feels like hitting you in this game, they will find a way to make it work. Your military is only a deterrent, but one that can be easily overcome in most situations. And my mouth has always made me more worth killing than any amount of military could possibly deter.

If you're looking to like gain nw off of me or something, for sure I'm well defended typically. I win out in exchanges. But if you want to literally spend half a set in stock to break me with 130m jets well...that's hardly me being under defended and you trying to make gains. You just wanna hit me, and that's it. Has nothing to do with defense. I've literally had 100m nw in units while netting and watched you make it work several times.

If you wanna hit me, you're gonna. And it has absolutely not fluff to do with defense or making a good war or netting. None of those items have any impact on how you play and never have. Now it seems like you are making excuses too, tho, and I think it's pretty counterintuitive. You don't need an excuse, remember?

If you really need an excuse, I'm certain you can come up with something better than my defense. That's just a flat out lie.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 3rd 2021, 16:31:32
See Original Post

BlueCow

Jun 3rd 2021, 16:31:04

As far as it being a wargame and me needing to defend my acres goes tho, when you killed me the set before you helped chevs suicide me, I had 30m jet breaks over 20m troops and 2m tanks. I wasnt "under defended." If someone feels like hitting you in this game, they will find a way to make it work. Your military is only a deterrent, but one that can be easily overcome in most situations. And my mouth has always made me more worth killing than any amount of military could possibly deter.

If you're looking to like gain nw off of me or something, for sure I'm well defended typically. I win out in exchanges. But if you want to literally spend half a set in stock to break me with 130m jets well...that's hardly me being under defended and you trying to make gains. You just wanna hit me, and that's it. Has nothing to do with defense. I've literally had 100m nw in units while netting and watched you make it work several times.

If you wanna hit me, you're gonna. And it has absolutely not fluff to do with defense. Now it seems like you are making excuses too, tho, and I think it's pretty counterintuitive. You don't need an excuse, remember?

If you are talking about the set I ab you. You only had 2m ab breaks on 4 countries. The rest were under 200k.
Also you did not carry that many troops or turrets. I am sorry if you think you did but I ran the ops.

Am I currently out netting chaos this reset? Yes or no?
Its debatable as k4f is going to manhandle some of my countries today. Those builds are nice.

Am I playing the game? Yup.

Do I need a reason? According to slagpit yes.
I am making every effort to finish a higher net. That is my reason.

Edited By: BlueCow on Jun 3rd 2021, 16:33:36
Slag 12 - Chevs -15

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 3rd 2021, 16:32:29

No. I'm talking about the set you and ironx killed me and Kahuna didnt. 3 sets ago not 4 ago when you ABd my 2m tank breaks. Lol. "Under defended" lol

BlueCow

Jun 3rd 2021, 16:34:43

No. I'm talking about the set you and ironx killed me and Kahuna didnt. 3 sets ago not 4 ago when you ABd my 2m tank breaks. Lol. "Under defended" lol

I only remember the reset I abed you. Are you sure you arent pulling a raz and lumping me with other players now?
Slag 12 - Chevs -15

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 3rd 2021, 16:37:04

Let me ask you bro. I'm confused.

How much defense would stop you from blindsiding me netting forever? I've gone prettttty high and it hasn't worked yet. Maybe you can shoot me a number.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 3rd 2021, 16:38:22

No I'm sure iron can remind you. Remember I wanted him to kill my suiciders, as in you, for 3 sets after. And you got pissed at him and said he was bending the knee or whatever. Then you ABd me the next set, and much to my dismay he didnt kill you! Surprise surprise! Haha. The following set you helped chevs suicide me. The next set, topfed my fattest country on the last day of last set. And hit my tag this set. It also goes back further but this is now 6 straight. You're missing a couple. Not me.

Do you think you hit someone else in the last year or netted or something?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 3rd 2021, 16:45:16
See Original Post

BlueCow

Jun 3rd 2021, 16:43:26

No I'm sure iron can remind you. Remember I wanted him to kill my suiciders, as in you, for 3 sets after. And you got pissed at him and said he was bending the knee or whatever. Then you ABd me the next set, helped chevs suicide me the next set, topfed my fattest country on the last day of last set, and hit my tag this set. It also goes back further but this is now 6 straight. You're missing a couple. Not me.

Wait. So I am now responsible for everyone else's actions against your clan?
Why you being such a fascist on how players can play this game? If a player wants to hit you that's between them and you. What you are describing sounds like a you problem not a me problem.

Umm ya I've netted the past two sets until you got me purpled with your bad intel from crippler about me being on an alt.
Slag 12 - Chevs -15

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 3rd 2021, 16:48:18

Hmm. I feel like if I was wrong you wouldnt have gotten purpled. Strange they would purple you over something I said. They wont even do that for macdaddy. Must have been something more to it.

And no, chevs never played FFA before and told me directly he found out my string and my tag from well....local players lol. I'm not saying you're responsible for chevs. That seems like a lot of work. You're just responsible for you helping him find me that set. If you wanna deny that claim, that's fine. You can lie and make it 5 out of the last 6 instead. Whatever.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 3rd 2021, 16:50:26
See Original Post

BlueCow

Jun 3rd 2021, 16:51:53

Hmm. I feel like if I was wrong you wouldnt have gotten purpled. Strange they would purple you over something I said. They wont even do that for macdaddy. Must have been something more to it.

And no, chevs never played FFA before and told me directly he found out my string and my tag from well....local players lol. I'm not saying you're responsible for chevs. That seems like a lot of work. You're just responsible for you helping him find me that set.

I mean if the mod/dev would have looked into it they wouldnt have purpled the oldest account and instead disabled the newest account, but you know... they work for free cant expect the best and brightest at those rates.

So what local player is that?
Slag 12 - Chevs -15

BlueCow

Jun 3rd 2021, 16:52:54

Looking forward to your oop 300 country lovefest next set.
Slag 12 - Chevs -15

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 3rd 2021, 17:02:05

The boner is real. ..
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 3rd 2021, 18:08:23

Derrick if you spent a third of the time you spent typing on killing IMP they would all be dead by now, and so would DMX Skynet and your wrong number hits would have already tagkilled ICD and NBK by now just from the spillover.

Focus mang!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 3rd 2021, 18:17:03

The shadiness of this server is the only thing left consistent, and people still ask me why I don't want to come back 🤷
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 3rd 2021, 20:17:00

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
The shadiness of this server is the only thing left consistent, and people still ask me why I don't want to come back 🤷

Cuz you ma perra, wheres the moonshine?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 3rd 2021, 20:37:22

I already made 5 gallons and probably drank 2, gave to family rest, gotta make a new batch cuz I ain't got no more :-/
(•_•)

Kill4Free Game profile

Jun 4th 2021, 3:23:15

As Hawk referenced, I do think Skynets hits were legitimate (in my black and white viewpoint of old school warring). 1 clan can declare war on another clan, sure he prepared, but 1 tag vs a clan not prepared is probably close odds, not of winning, but of being a real fight.

IMP on the other hand jumped in right after Skynet hit. In my view, they just wanted and easy fight, with easy kills, while xChaosx was figuring out how to wartune their countries for the first battle. This first of all was not fair for Chaos, it also deprived Skynet of having a good battle.

I also accept, it isnt my call to decide if a war in FFA is fair or not, I can say my opinion, but trying to control wars in FFA, pretty much ruins FFA. That being said, it is a double edged sword, expect to reap what you sow.

Lastly Derrick for your statements that people are trying to ruin your sets, this is only partly true. Literally everyone other then ICD was getting their set ruined, and this includes IMP when they were trying to net. Nbk has had it fairly easy lately, but also, the weaker countries that we have, still have more defenses then the stronger countries of most other clans. Really hard to make a good ol fashioned suicide get the ground it used to.
NBK

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 4th 2021, 4:21:38

K4F did they make you warcheif too? I wanna be warcheif too. Na you guys are my behches even though you guys wanna be fluffs sometimes. As for imp-loc conflicts, them war tuning what-not. Ask yourself if you would even let yourself would you allow someone who farmed one of yours then escalated to kill 2 of yours to even let em get war ready, is what really is none sense. Kahuna vacations right now and is wandering around the city like nothing. NBK is just nurturing a secret behind the scenes romance with loc. I was trying to pact loc (something Derrick wanted for soo long supposedly) they never replied. I think Derrick is just trying to see if he can get his way with IMP from Prime or Hawk. Rumblings and what not Derrick or nbk cant stand to see us win. When we killed the crap outta them. Bottom line is Kahuna flexes all.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2021, 13:59:35

As Hawk referenced, I do think Skynets hits were legitimate (in my black and white viewpoint of old school warring). 1 clan can declare war on another clan, sure he prepared, but 1 tag vs a clan not prepared is probably close odds, not of winning, but of being a real fight.

IMP on the other hand jumped in right after Skynet hit. In my view, they just wanted and easy fight, with easy kills, while xChaosx was figuring out how to wartune their countries for the first battle. This first of all was not fair for Chaos, it also deprived Skynet of having a good battle.

I also accept, it isnt my call to decide if a war in FFA is fair or not, I can say my opinion, but trying to control wars in FFA, pretty much ruins FFA. That being said, it is a double edged sword, expect to reap what you sow.

Lastly Derrick for your statements that people are trying to ruin your sets, this is only partly true. Literally everyone other then ICD was getting their set ruined, and this includes IMP when they were trying to net. Nbk has had it fairly easy lately, but also, the weaker countries that we have, still have more defenses then the stronger countries of most other clans. Really hard to make a good ol fashioned suicide get the ground it used to.

So you're assuming IMP and skynet didn't coordinate? That to me is a crazy assumption considering he hits and plays with them every set. They didnt deprive him of anything. They hit together bro. They are 1 clan with multiple spam tags and it's been that way for ages.

The idea that you guys thought DMX wouldnt hit you was a complete farce. You guys assumed, incorrectly, even with your pacting, that IMP spam tags are somehow different from IMP. They arent.

Of course I dont mind the occasional suicider. It's part of the game. It's annoying sometimes but very much part of the game. A warclan jumping netters every set tho for easy kills and doing topfeeds on the last day of the set and fluff is what I'm referring to. It adds nothing, is nonconventional, isnt war ever, and is just sorta everything I said before.

You need to assume their spam tags are all one tag tho. They dont like do anything differently. All the spam tags always hit together. Hawk didn't want an actual good fight. I think you're dreaming.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 4th 2021, 14:08:19
See Original Post

BlueCow

Jun 4th 2021, 14:24:33

Since we like list.

1. Iron was the only one in imp who knew who I was and he didnt even get that info until about two weeks from my hit date.

2. On the imp site I have players asking who skynet is and also assuming I am a spin off of nbk.

3. After I hit, imp members on site still did not know who ran skynet.

4. I have never topfed you the last day of the reset.

6. I was looking to steamroll chaos by myself and after imp hit felt a little cheated wasting my whole set.

8. Chaos was well under defended running subpar spals and breaks. That might work on an excel sheet.

9. This is not an excel sheet but a game.

5. fluff derrick and chaos

7. Chaos was going to roll over if imp joined in or not. Let's just face it.

10. Profit

11. Lcn
Slag 12 - Chevs -15

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2021, 14:30:49

Ok. 2 days from the end hawk sheezus. My destock was what 40 hours and I remember having to squeeze the FA in so I guess....was probably around 48 hours from the end of set?

Why did IMP hit then? You could have had a decent war....