Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2021, 13:59:35

Originally posted by Kill4Free:
As Hawk referenced, I do think Skynets hits were legitimate (in my black and white viewpoint of old school warring). 1 clan can declare war on another clan, sure he prepared, but 1 tag vs a clan not prepared is probably close odds, not of winning, but of being a real fight.

IMP on the other hand jumped in right after Skynet hit. In my view, they just wanted and easy fight, with easy kills, while xChaosx was figuring out how to wartune their countries for the first battle. This first of all was not fair for Chaos, it also deprived Skynet of having a good battle.

I also accept, it isnt my call to decide if a war in FFA is fair or not, I can say my opinion, but trying to control wars in FFA, pretty much ruins FFA. That being said, it is a double edged sword, expect to reap what you sow.

Lastly Derrick for your statements that people are trying to ruin your sets, this is only partly true. Literally everyone other then ICD was getting their set ruined, and this includes IMP when they were trying to net. Nbk has had it fairly easy lately, but also, the weaker countries that we have, still have more defenses then the stronger countries of most other clans. Really hard to make a good ol fashioned suicide get the ground it used to.

So you're assuming IMP and skynet didn't coordinate? That to me is a crazy assumption considering he hits and plays with them every set. They didnt deprive him of anything. They hit together bro. They are 1 clan with multiple spam tags and it's been that way for ages.

The idea that you guys thought DMX wouldnt hit you was a complete farce. You guys assumed, incorrectly, even with your pacting, that IMP spam tags are somehow different from IMP. They arent.

Of course I dont mind the occasional suicider. It's part of the game. It's annoying sometimes but very much part of the game. A warclan jumping netters every set tho for easy kills and doing topfeeds on the last day of the set and fluff is what I'm referring to. It adds nothing, is nonconventional, isnt war ever, and is just sorta everything I said before.

You need to assume their spam tags are all one tag tho. They dont like do anything differently. All the spam tags always hit together.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 4th 2021, 14:07:51
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit