Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 3rd 2021, 15:48:05

Originally posted by BlueCow:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Nah two sets ago is when you helped chevs find me and suicide me. Set before was the most recent time you blindsided us netting. But I think assisting players in other spam tags aside from your own in suiciding me absolutely counts.

Trying to ruin my set at the very end last set was just icing. Are you doubting that you're around 30 or 40 sets targeting me or something? You seem confused. It might be a bit of an exaggeration without counting but it's at least close...

I call bs on 30. Maybe 5 or 6? But why are you trying to impose your fascist ways on how people can play the game. Thought you were above that. Guess not.

Again I'm not. It's high key more than 5 or 6 tho. Maybe 5 or 6 in the last 6 or 7 lol. You guys even jumped up and bit me here and there while you were warring NBK for a year.

You're gonna play however you want to, clearly. I'm not trying to take that away from you brah. I just thought looking at NBK like they making the war unfair, or making up reasons that y'all hit us was funny. Has 0 to do with that and 100% just how you wanna play.

You just wanna drink some salty netter tears because it suits you. That's you. Nah mean?