Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 3rd 2021, 16:07:14

As far as it being a wargame and me needing to defend my acres goes tho, when you killed me the set before you helped chevs suicide me, I had 30m jet breaks over 20m troops and 2m tanks. I wasnt "under defended." If someone feels like hitting you in this game, they will find a way to make it work. Your military is only a deterrent, but one that can be easily overcome in most situations. And my mouth has always made me more worth killing than any amount of military could possibly deter.

If you're looking to like gain nw off of me or something, for sure I'm well defended typically. I win out in exchanges. But if you want to literally spend half a set in stock to break me with 130m jets well...that's hardly me being under defended and you trying to make gains. You just wanna hit me, and that's it. Has nothing to do with defense. I've literally had 100m nw in units while netting and watched you make it work several times.

If you wanna hit me, you're gonna. And it has absolutely not fluff to do with defense or making a good war or netting. None of those items have any impact on how you play and never have. Now it seems like you are making excuses too, tho, and I think it's pretty counterintuitive. You don't need an excuse, remember?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 3rd 2021, 16:29:56
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit