Verified:

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2020, 12:16:22

what city are you going to be burning down on Tuesday night?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 30th 2020, 14:25:13

The one you crafted out legos when you was 3.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2020, 17:49:26

Burn down a city roulette.

You can call me Derrick if you want. DerrickICN is my full title. We are all friends here.

Imma place my bets on riots out west if Trump wins. Like seattle or such. If Biden wins imma go with upper midwest riots. Think like Lansing or Dayton or something, maybe in the sunbelt too.

But it probably wont pop off for a week as the vote counting in certain states will take some time. PA for example had an envelope within an envelope that needs to be opened by a human on each absentee ballot. And by rule, they aren't allowed to begin opening those ballots until election day. Larger precincts will likely take some days to count em up. In a swing state like PA, that's the whole election. Madness, it seems, will be something we descend into slowly.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2020, 17:55:22

I do think Biden is going to win with about 306 electoral votes. The amount of people voting in this election should surpass 2016 by about 20 million or more according to Nate Silver. Good turnout usually is advantage blue. So I guess I'll put my money on the michigan militia invading detroit, or a southern Baptist church bombing in so car etc. Some proud boy/boogaloo shooting guns maybe. Something like that.

What are you planning to do if Biden wins? It's a fair question given the deep state dynamics. I don't expect y'all to just open arms welcome the man while simultaneously believing some deep qanon fake sex cabal in a pizza dungeon exists.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 30th 2020, 18:00:18
See Original Post

Oriontakers Game profile

Oct 30th 2020, 18:01:55

If Biden wins, the US will be a 3th world country in 1-2 years.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2020, 18:20:21

Yeah and the orange man is a bad racist, obama is the kenyan antichrist, Bush is an illiterate cokehead and Clinton is a sexual deviant. I think we've heard it all before and we are still here despite many blunders due to our extreme rate of consumption creating a massive global economy. No matter what happens, I'm sure it will be far far less than the alarmist media makes it out to be. Although descending to the third world in a matter of a year would genuinely be impressive so I'm down to watch.

I got a strong feeling that no matter what happens this next week, I'm probably still going to have running water in a year.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 30th 2020, 18:32:32
See Original Post

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2020, 22:16:52

Running water? I wonder if they still have that in Venezuela?

A year fine we will still have running water. But you better get used to those California rolling blackouts to grow to nationwide.

when the Democratic Politiboro comes out with their first 5 yr plan get ready, toilet paper will become scarer than it was in April.

My bet is that Trump will be in the lead on election night but when the ballets start arriving in the middle of night like they did in Ft Lauderdale in 2018. And they will keep arriving with no signitures and no postmarks and the lawyers will demand they all be counted until Biden wins.

So Tuesday night George Soros' black shirts will start lighting up the night skys.

My only regret is that i can only get my hands on FMJ and cannot find JHP anywhere.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2020, 22:34:51

Oh and neither conservatives nor militias will riot.

Conservatives will sit on their hands and whine while they watching the country deteriorate like they did under Obama.

Militias will never riot. They will bid their time and organize. And when the time is right they will restore the country to a normal order.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2020, 1:35:15

Lol so was the militia's plot to kidnap Whitmer and Newsome while spewing boogaloo rhetoric like the right idea in your head? Because that absolutely already happened and people were rightfully arrested lol. I think you're giving terrorists a bit too much credit there buddy.

I doubt seriously blackouts will become more usual especially considering that is state infrastructure and not federal. Cities provide water etc. These things are hardly federally mandated, they are just subsidized.

I do agree with you on trump being ahead on election night, but CA, PA, MI, FL and WI are all not even planning on being fully reported on election night and those states will be deciding the election. I think trump will likely be ahead but with no one giving him 270 electoral votes yet. And yes, as ballots continue to get counted I'm sure there will be many cases in the courts. I just don't buy the fearmongering at all.

And I'll even add in there to show just how much I don't believe it. I will hereby declare that I guarantee I will still have heat, air conditioning, electricity and running water in 1 year regardless of who wins. The only thing that honestly worries me is indeed the reactions of extremists, though for me my brain isnt so small to think there is only bad people on one side. Extremists in both sides tend to make me worried about the coming week or two.

I think in a year with multiple boogaloo killings and proud boy rallies in addition to antifa destroying property and such, one might pretty safely assume bad things are coming regardless of the election result.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 31st 2020, 1:46:30
See Original Post

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2020, 1:44:43

You do see my point. In Michigan the militia did not intend to riot. They were forming a plan to remove a tyrant from power and were prevented from doing it by Big Brother / the Deep State.

You, I, and everyone else on this board are just proles.

Edited By: smegma on Oct 31st 2020, 1:48:57

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2020, 1:52:53

You know. I saw a video I forget where from with like a whole bunch of maga hats and proud boys engaging in stick and pepper spray combat with a bunch of BLM and antifas.

I've never seen a whole crowd of grown men elect to all collectively put on helmets to beat each other with sticks over their politics, but I do think their mothers probably had them all wearing helmets from a very young age.

I dont expect people to have an intelligent reaction to the election results regardless of who wins, because when I see that imagery and hear people weaponizing a virus or masks against each other, it appears to me to be headed towards the extremes grabbing some sticks and putting their helmets on.

Maga people at my job almost continuously have to ask "do they make you wear that mask and face shield?" Like yes. Of course the fluffing do. But thanks for the condescending fluff. My job in service is already so fulfilling.

If you don't think there are people on your side who wear helmets and weild sticks, you sir, are wrong.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 31st 2020, 1:57:27
See Original Post

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 31st 2020, 3:02:25

Boogaloo is not proud boys Derrick. Please do not confused the two.

Tia
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Kahuna Game profile

Oct 31st 2020, 3:09:27

Bush is lit af, no wonder his eyes are glossy as heck.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2020, 3:35:43

Derrick what you saw was a bunch of sane people confronting people who are being paid to burn our cities down and have the complicit support of the Democratic party politburo.

And imho the biggest threat to this republic is not rioting, not militias, not even the far left Democrats, not even far right Republicans. It is the loss of a free and independent unbiased media.

Edited By: smegma on Oct 31st 2020, 3:58:43

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2020, 5:20:05

Ugh. I just wish people peddling conspiracies wasnt part of the debate smegs. I dont care at all why you sex cabal pizza men have beef with Soros and think hes funding arson. I just don't even know how to respond to that stuff man. I wish the debate didnt ALWAYS go into that mud these days.

I guess I'll look for you in the TV with your helmet on next week.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2020, 10:49:44

Yeah yeah yeah, everybody who does not agree with you is a rascist, homophobic, conspiracy theorist...

All you have to do is see where Soros donates his money. BLM, Antifa, and the rest are just useful idiots. You should really open your eyes to the real world, and quit trying to bully people.

Me, i don't need a helmet. I am more of an old school Blue Dog Democrat. Its a shame they got ran out of the party.

So now i am registered "unaffiliated" which means all i want is what is best for my country, my grandkids, and my wallet.

And right now that is Donald J. Trump.

Oh wait, i said i love my country. Sorry for offending you.

Edited By: smegma on Oct 31st 2020, 11:09:10

Oriontakers Game profile

Oct 31st 2020, 12:54:02

I hope your right smegma.

Because this fluffshow has to end, all over the world ppl think they can do what ever they want running with a BLM t-shirt.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2020, 19:40:59

Again. I don't care where Soros donates his money. Even if he is funding terrorism, where I live, my economic welfare, the education people receive etc is all unaffected by that stuff.

Constantly diverting the conversation to the fringe would be like we HAVE to talk about the KKK every time we talk about conservatives. And the fact of the matter is, that stuff really doesnt need to be part of the convo because it affects the daily life of basically none of us. And basically none of us support or condone that stuff.

Opening my eyes to the real world does not involve me repeating what rupert Murdoch has to say about george Soros. Those billionaires dont matter to me like even a little. Nor does it have anything to do with a conversation about policy and politics.

I also dont care what either candidate's criminal ass children do. Also does not affect the policy debate regardless of what I think of Kushner or hunter.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 31st 2020, 20:05:55
See Original Post

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2020, 21:57:38

You do know that the KKK was started by Democrats right?

You do know that the majority of slave owners were Democrats right?

You do know that the segregationist were Democrats right?

You do know that the 3 strikes law came from the Democrats right?

Come on man.

And i kinda like Kushner and Ivanka. They are good Democrats. The rest of the party should act more like them.

Edited By: smegma on Oct 31st 2020, 22:02:51

Kahuna Game profile

Oct 31st 2020, 22:30:21

If you call destroying your own jobs and infrastructure payment no to mentioned the heightened tension between police and protestors. They be kicking your your ass derrick, I saw one of those weakass protest on youtube live. Police arrested some woman's sister and they got their heads busted at the same time, while the crowd stood by and did nothing.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2020, 22:34:22

Democrats are no longer the party of the working class. All they care about is global income redistribution.

My country, my grandkids, my wallet.

Edited By: smegma on Oct 31st 2020, 22:57:03

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2020, 2:22:53

Omg with the cliches on top of conspiracies now. YATSRRSGSGBEBBFBF.

Bro, you're completely ignoring the major party realignment of the mid and late 1800s. You're just clapping at me with more cliches from Breitbart or fox that have been rebuked for being historically disingenuous and disregarding of the party alignment and actual politics of the time by much more trusted sources such as the associated press.

But either way, I dont see you making your own opinion when you clap at me with the standard ole cliches, these Breitbart and fox conspiracies and calling me stupid or a rioter based on what you believe I think about something.

I dont care about your stupid conspiracies, and you assume my opinion rather than asking it because you've heard from a third party that I might be liberal. And since you have heard this you assume what I believe. But the fact is, I work for and canvass with the Working Families Party. I'm not even a democrat. So your assumptions about me are also completely misinformed. I literally work for a different party and am not a democrat.

One thing I do know is a cliche when I see one, and I'm genuinely curious what sort of joy you get out of sharing them with someone who doesnt even wanna argue thru the random demagoguery that MSM on both sides puts out. It's just gross.

Talk actual politics with me, not this trash. Or at least come to know my opinion and party affiliation before you go assuming fluff. You don't even have my party right. Goes to show how gullible you are. You just believe what other people say about me and take their demagoguery of me hook line and sinker

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 1st 2020, 2:32:57
See Original Post

Oriontakers Game profile

Nov 1st 2020, 2:31:16

you are the one that has a bunch of protest signs in the trunk of your electric car right?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2020, 2:46:28

*looks at my RAM 1500 that gets approximately 12 miles to the gallon and has a bed full of concrete and wooden pallets*

I truly wonder when people will make the narrative at least close to accurate. We can certainly start with me being blue collar tho. Perhaps I make good points in debates so its easiest to invalidate the debate by making up lies about me driving an electric car and being a card carrying dem. I just fail to see how that is either enjoyable or informative or whatever.

Like, the let's call Derrick out for fluff he definitely doesnt believe game is weird and tired. And I don't even think smegs knows my politics at all. He just buys what other people say about me without even taking the time to learn my politics first. I am almost certain I am more conservative than him by listening to him talk. And I'm also almost certain I've voted Republican more than him. We can test that theory and talk about our voting records, but just listening to him I'm near positive he is more liberal than me.

The irony of this is not lost on me at all btw. I sit here learning while he assumes, and the fact is his politics are actually more blue than mine is pretty hilarious to me.

I honestly wish I was the dude that got upset or started saying the democrat cliche lines back so he could have a field day like he wishes to. It's just actually not my politics so this winds up being a boring conversation where I just wonder why this guy feels the need to say anything to me.

When we were changing our city council here in philly from dem domination, I campaigned for both a republican named David Oh and the member of my working families party, because I dont like people feeling too comfortable. I'm super glad Dave was reelected and if anyone is "my guy" on my current city council, it is the Republican I knocked doors for. That's something this guy has clearly never asked me, or else he would know he meant to troll an actual liberal and was wasting his time on a moderate who helped get the only Republican on his city council elected.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 1st 2020, 3:12:34
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 1st 2020, 3:19:26

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
*looks at my RAM 1500 that gets approximately 12 miles to the gallon and has a bed full of concrete and wooden pallets*

You should get a Toyota Rav4 Hybrid! I get 40-50 mpg depending on how I drive. :D

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2020, 3:29:50

My thing rn with this administration is, despite everything else, Trump struggles to pass good legislation.

One of his 2016 campaign promises was that medicare would be able to negotiate with pharmaceutical companies to lower drug prices against the ACA (obviously not articulated the same way because trump, but that's how I interpreted him "making deals" with drug corps, his "art of the deal" on that one was almost exactly described as that being the move). As someone in the middle class who cant afford my medicine for a genetic disorder I have (Marfan Syndrome if you care), I was very excited this was part of his plan. As a pragmatic politcal leader, I also know nervous nancy Pelosi wants this very same thing. Trump was set up for success to make my individual experience better by doing something he was blessed with the right congress to make happen. I was like THAT CLOSE to being able to afford my medicine.

Instead, idk, I'm still gonna have to die young because I guess neither of them are adult enough to get along and pass tangible legislation aside from a forced tax bill. If seriously either of them quit being an asshole for 10 minutes they'd realize they want the same thing, and I wouldnt have to be disappointed anymore or expecting to die in the next 10 years anymore.

But because I dislike trump for his inability to quit being an asshole long enough to save my life, I'm just an anti-trumper. I'm just a dem. Even though I'm pissed at nancy for her inability to quit being an asshole too. And it's so personal to me my heart is going to literally explode. And that's how I feel about it. I hope the next guy at least has the common decency and respect to get me my medicine. That's all I'm really looking for while my life is on the shelf with a preexisting condition that cannot be claimed as a disease. I'm stuck in Obama limbo, and apparently all I need is respect to return to politics? Nancy would probably send it to him now if she didnt think it would make trump look good. It's so embarrassing combative and annoying.

Given those circumstances, I need someone who can actually talk to Nancy if I dont wanna die imminently. It's kinda messed up but that's what it comes down to for me.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 1st 2020, 3:53:10
See Original Post

Kahuna Game profile

Nov 1st 2020, 5:19:23

Derrick drives a skateboard shuut iiitt.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2020, 6:23:42

Yeah but it is a solar powered skateboard. And if Kamala wins, we will all be taking them to work.

I wonder if they make 2 person skateboards so you can Uber?

Edited By: smegma on Nov 1st 2020, 6:27:27

Kahuna Game profile

Nov 1st 2020, 7:50:13

Smegma the black part of the top of the skateboard isnt a solar panel ya jackass. Someone bring him his autism helmet already.

Derrick you fkn ginger behch, I refuse to read your damn essays.

Oriontakers Game profile

Nov 1st 2020, 11:42:04

sorry to hear you have Marfan Syndrome, have a friend that has that same problem, but mild state and he is planning a operation for a couple years now.

But then again, you still makes me think you look like a robin hood on drugs running behind a protest sign looking to smach things like the Hulk....:)

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2020, 12:29:10

Now that is a mental picture that is going to take a while to get out my head.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2020, 12:50:07

Originally posted by Kahuna:
Smegma the black part of the top of the skateboard isnt a solar panel ya jackass. Someone bring him his autism helmet already.

Derrick you fkn ginger behch, I refuse to read your damn essays.

It is not??? Does that mean Commie-La Harris will make put sails on the steering handles.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2020, 17:46:40

You know, "Robin hood on drugs" isnt even a bad assessment lol. I donno about smashing like the hulk tho. I'm about 6'3" and weigh only about 120 lbs. I'm like one of those guys that if I tried to break a window with a tire iron, the window would go *karchink* and my hand would probably hurt lol. But I do actually look like what's his name from Men in Tights a little bit and I'm usually high. That was a pretty good one.

....and I suppose my actual politics are that we need to tax the rich more and give more to poor people because trickle down is proving itself doesn't work. Money just get stuck at the top rather than reinvested. Lower taxes on the individual with significantly higher taxes on top would stimulate demand rather than supply, and would pull the global economy out of the recession. John Keynes and Robin Hood I suppose are two sides of the same coin haha.

The only thing that is operate-able now is my broken back because the connective tissue is growing and turning my spine into a question mark. I'm trying to push it as long as I can helping it with yoga and kenpo because I'm really not ready to be laid up in a back brace. Doing anything and everything to fight the pain and not get back surgery these days. Prolonging the inevitable.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2020, 20:11:23

We are fluffed no matter who wins.

The_Hawk

Nov 1st 2020, 20:46:54

Esh. If I start getting taxed higher for all the hard work I put into my career I might as well close up shop and get a job doing the bare minimum.

Rewarding people for not trying to better themselves and going with the flow is not the answer. It produces a lazy society where progress comes to a halt.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2020, 21:52:32

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
Esh. If I start getting taxed higher for all the hard work I put into my career I might as well close up shop and get a job doing the bare minimum.

Rewarding people for not trying to better themselves and going with the flow is not the answer. It produces a lazy society where progress comes to a halt.

Agreed and I dont think anyone is asking for corporate tax or capital gains to be above the percentage that poor people pay. But we have a rich guy like trump paying $750 while my poor ass pays 10k. It would be fine if this money were being reinvested, but when you look at a guy like Bezos, he is not expanding at a more rapid pace because of great tax benefits. He was already expanding at a max rate based on revenue, and just ends up pocketing billions while the poor go further into debt. People who make over a million a year can definitely afford the same percentage I pay. Corporate tax got cut all the way down to 9.99% while I still pay 22%. If you flip that or even it at all, you will stimulate demand which will increase jobs needed to meet larger demand.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 1st 2020, 22:00:42
See Original Post

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2020, 22:36:24

All i can say is no one should ever have to pay more than a total of (not what income is taxed in what tier) a combined 50% of their income in combined federal, state, and local taxes.

If a person cannot keep half of the money they have earned, then someone somewhere is just spending too much gosh darn money and needs to quit.

Corporate taxes is a little more complex. Carrying forward losses and depreciation on capital expenses is tricky and I really think it is unfair to cherry pick random corporations, people, or tax years without looking at the whole picture.

Not to mention corporate rates should be viewed through the lens of global competitiveness.

And always listen to Margaret Thatcher.

Edited By: smegma on Nov 1st 2020, 22:38:37

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2020, 22:37:05

I shouldn't say "no one is looking for x." Maybe some folks are that extreme. I'm just saying a 22% tax rate never prevented me from wanting to make more money. I don't think taxing the richest people in the exact same way will deincentivize the want to acquire more money and get rich. I wanna get more money too. And if I become a millionaire business owner/corporate CEO one day I'd still have no problem paying a fair amount near the same percentage I pay now.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2020, 22:45:28

Ok so we have established that roughly 47% of the US do not pay taxes. And the upper 1% do not pay enough taxes.

That means us folks in the middle are paying too much taxes.

How about we cut our taxes and quit spending money on illegal immigrants and redistributing our money to the rest of the world?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2020, 23:43:47

While I could say that stuff you mentioned, even if we roll in homeland security and international affairs makes up less than 20% of the total budget. We could agree to disagree on what spending cuts we would like to see, tho, because in large part I agree with exactly what you are saying.

I wouldn't even mind Herman Cains old flat tax rate on everything plan. It would actually help balance the budget at this point. I think you and I probably both swing libertarian on taxation, because we seem to be in agreement.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 2nd 2020, 0:24:56

Yes we do. Poor ol' Herman. No one took him seriously. I loved that plan and would still support it.

I would also add in that i would love to see term limits for Congress. And a balanced budget amendment.

Edited By: smegma on Nov 2nd 2020, 0:32:03

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 2nd 2020, 1:22:17

Yeah these deficits weve been running are insane for many administrations running. Clinton was maybe close but he sold out our future with NAFTA doing it. Kind of makes me wish old Bob Corker was still around to be a huge fluff to everyone about it. Haha

Agree on term limits too.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 2nd 2020, 1:57:58

Corker was a good ol' boy. Stood by his convictions. I may not have always agreed with him but i did like his attempts to actually work bi-partisan.

BROmanceNZ

Nov 2nd 2020, 3:31:04

fluff Thatcher.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 2nd 2020, 5:06:23

The Iron Lady broke England and set her on the right path. Shame it didn't last.

Not gun shy either. The Falkands had what maybe 1000 people on them?

BROmanceNZ

Nov 2nd 2020, 7:52:39

Lol, decimating whole cities and industries and then telling Argentina to fluff off are the two huge accomplishments that you use to praise Thatcher? She might have fought off the Argies but tucked tail and ran when Deng Xiaopeng told Britain that China would roll tanks through Hong Kong if they didn't give it back.

fluff Thatcher and fluff neoliberalism.

The_Hawk

Nov 2nd 2020, 11:32:40

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 2nd 2020, 15:12:14

Originally posted by BROmanceNZ:
Lol, decimating whole cities and industries and then telling Argentina to fluff off are the two huge accomplishments that you use to praise Thatcher? She might have fought off the Argies but tucked tail and ran when Deng Xiaopeng told Britain that China would roll tanks through Hong Kong if they didn't give it back.

fluff Thatcher and fluff neoliberalism.

Really that is the worst you can come up with about Thatcher? That she had enough brains to know when to fight and when to walk away? I liked her and even i can come up with more that that.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 2nd 2020, 15:12:37

Originally posted by The_Hawk:

I love good satire..

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 2nd 2020, 15:27:40

Originally posted by smegma:
Corker was a good ol' boy. Stood by his convictions. I may not have always agreed with him but i did like his attempts to actually work bi-partisan.
Yeah I never agreed with him really but he was a harline deficit hawk. You could be curing cancer for $2 and the man would vote against it if you didnt have a plan to pay the two dollars. You may remember he was the only Republican holdout on the trump tax bill before he retired in 18'. Bob could always be worked with, but only if you weren't running a deficit. fluff was just unacceptable haha.