Verified:

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 2nd 2020, 16:23:33

man after my own heart. i would have voted against it too. pay as you go. i have to do it, the govt should have to do it.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 2nd 2020, 18:24:11

It's that whole thing that people say these things pay for themselves. I disagree and I think history shows they are wrong aside from one instance. The reason why trickle down worked so well for Reagan was timing moreso than strategy, imo. At that time, corporate america wasnt so entrenched in and reliant on the global economy. Lowering corporate tax by 10% ish now didn't actually make any sense because it only increased stock value and the amount of money corporate executives make. Since the corporations were already solvent, making record returns, and growing at a record pace, cutting tax on them merely increased their value without increasing the average workers wages or number of workers they employ. In the stagnant economy Reagan inherited, growth especially from corporations needed to be stimulated to create more jobs, so it's just going to end up, as we've seen, with Bezos taking in another 40 billion and the normal middle class about as employed and making about as much.

The dems unfortunate reaction to this is, as hawk pointed out, to increase the wealth tax and hit the very rich with harder taxes. But that's still obviously the enemy of getting it right. You cant tax the fluff outta the middle class, let corporations scoot with record numbers and 9% tax rates, and then tax the fluff out of their executives to give money back to the middle class in the form of social programs and defense spending lol. That's a completely absurd way to go about attempting to fix this multi-trillion dollar deficit lol. It's pretty clear to me that that still doesnt benefit the middle class at all haha

Both sides are so wrong. Bob was so right lol.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 2nd 2020, 18:27:37
See Original Post

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 2nd 2020, 21:30:50

it is using the profits for stock buybacks that i cannot stand. I do not mind stock prices going up. my 401k loves it. but using excess profits when the Fed is pulling the crap that they are pulling just to do a stock buyback ain't right.

and to me there is a difference between Bezos and Amazon. He can probably pay move taxes due to capital gains. although i do not know how much he pays. But complaining about Amazon is different. they are building fulfillment centers all across the country. and for that they can take an advanced depreciation and whatever else they can get to lower their taxes. so it is not like they did not pay taxes. they reinvested their expenses.

Link Game profile

Nov 2nd 2020, 22:38:07

So many words
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 2nd 2020, 23:30:54

Bezos doesnt disclose his personals, but with the bernie wealth tax he would owe about 9b of his 150ishb. Warren Buffets maybe 6b. Under trumps tax plan, Amazon as a company did not pay taxes in 2017 or 2018, and in 2019 paid $162 million. In 2019 their revenue was about $280b, and about $14b in total profits. Thanks to tax credits and deductions, they paid about 1.2% of the 21% corporate tax rate.

At worst Bezos probably paid a 20% capital gains unless he went directly to an IRA then he would just pay tax on the income generated. My guess is it would be in the ballpark of 5 to 10% of his total income but as low as 0 if he takes market losses.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 2nd 2020, 23:35:46
See Original Post

BROmanceNZ

Nov 3rd 2020, 1:06:31

Originally posted by smegma:
Originally posted by BROmanceNZ:
Lol, decimating whole cities and industries and then telling Argentina to fluff off are the two huge accomplishments that you use to praise Thatcher? She might have fought off the Argies but tucked tail and ran when Deng Xiaopeng told Britain that China would roll tanks through Hong Kong if they didn't give it back.

fluff Thatcher and fluff neoliberalism.

Really that is the worst you can come up with about Thatcher? That she had enough brains to know when to fight and when to walk away? I liked her and even i can come up with more that that.

She denounced the apartheid-fighting ANC in South Africa and called Nelson Mandela a terrorist, whilst sipping tea and swapping pleasantries with Augusto Pinochet. She gutted the fluff out of British manufacturing and didn't just balance the power between employers and unions, she all but destroyed unions completely - not for the good of workers but as an ideological win. Unemployment rising from 1.5m to 3m in the space of a few years and instead of trying to heal a nation suffering from her fluffhouse policies, workers strikes and protests were met with police-state level violence that, in turn, created riots. Everything from income inequality to housing affordability has worsened since she shat out her brand of neoliberalism in the 1980s.

"The lady's not for turning" is her famous line but the fact she fought the Argies for the Falklands but tucked tail and ran from the Chinese in Hong Kong suggests that she's not as stoic as her arse lickers like to pretend she was. Hong Kong Island and Kowloon were completed ceded to the British, only the New Territories were under the 99 year lease. But the CCP told Thatcher to give it all back or they would roll their tanks through. Argentina actually invaded the Falklands and Thatcher sent the British military to kick them off the islands.

Again, for the third time: fluff Thatcher.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 3rd 2020, 6:40:30

Lol. You gotta break a few things if you need to fix a broken system.

We need a Thatcher here in the US. Christie tried in New Jersey, i will give him credit.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 3rd 2020, 6:44:06

Lol he kinda seems like he's kinda mad at Trump about the Coney covid party getting him sick. He musta got it pretty bad because he was pretty publicly angry about it. Made me laugh a little.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 3rd 2020, 11:31:53

I really like Christie. Its a shame Kushner is such a baby. I would like him as the next AG. Although Barr seems to be doing a good job.

Kahuna Game profile

Nov 3rd 2020, 21:08:43

Lol. You gotta break a few things if you need to fix a broken system.

We need a Thatcher here in the US. Christie tried in New Jersey, i will give him credit.

Kapkan all damn day.

Kahuna Game profile

Nov 4th 2020, 6:11:17

O thought we were doing a rainbow six siege joke.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 4th 2020, 15:57:39

Man. Trump coming with the premature 2am verbal ejaculation last night. He telegraphed this being his plan, but speaking of Christie, it seems pretty unilaterally ignored even by pundits over at fox.

I was honestly surprised he went for the stop counting ballots vibe. As Rich Lowry (editor of the National Review) said, you sort of expected that to be Trump's vibe if he was losing. But with just as good of a chance of picking up these states as Biden, it's totally bizarre hes asking some states to stop counting at 90%+.

PA still taking votes in is a little bizarre, but one can probably safely say a very small amount of the near 2 million ballots left to count are going to be from today or tomorrow. A little shocked he started calling for this before the map even got distressing for him.

Nate Silver hinted that Fox News probably intentionally called Arizona aggressively early to prevent Trump from declaring an early election night victory. I find that interesting af. It seems Murdoch has exited the trump train.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 4th 2020, 16:01:20
See Original Post

Kahuna Game profile

Nov 4th 2020, 17:46:27

He skeeting on you behches.

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Man. Trump coming with the premature 2am verbal ejaculation last night. He telegraphed this being his plan, but speaking of Christie, it seems pretty unilaterally ignored even by pundits over at fox.

Especially mob permanently.

Edited By: Kahuna on Nov 4th 2020, 17:51:54

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 4th 2020, 18:18:28

I was honestly surprised he went for the stop counting ballots vibe. As Rich Lowry (editor of the National Review) said, you sort of expected that to be Trump's vibe if he was losing. But with just as good of a chance of picking up these states as Biden, it's totally bizarre hes asking some states to stop counting at 90%+.

PA still taking votes in is a little bizarre, but one can probably safely say a very small amount of the near 2 million ballots left to count are going to be from today or tomorrow. A little shocked he started calling for this before the map even got distressing for him.

Nate Silver hinted that Fox News probably intentionally called Arizona aggressively early to prevent Trump from declaring an early election night victory. I find that interesting af. It seems Murdoch has exited the trump train.

I don't understand why you're still watching mainstream media, they're all wrong, this fluff show isn't over til all votes have been counted, Georgia sec of state already said they're not releasing any numbers until the last ballot has been counted and verified.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 4th 2020, 18:31:38

CNN had Alabama as blue last night and we all knew that was way off (meanwhile everywhere else had AL as red) We all know that AL wouldn't go blue. Was that to coddle Biden?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 4th 2020, 19:25:28

one thing is for sure

the pollsters need a new algorithm

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 4th 2020, 19:41:51

Originally posted by galleri:

CNN had Alabama as blue last night and we all knew that was way off (meanwhile everywhere else had AL as red) We all know that AL wouldn't go blue. Was that to coddle Biden?
They did? Lol. I dont think anyone would feel comforted by that haha. Did they have Biden ahead initially or like had it actually called. Theres a pretty dramatic voter split between mail in and in person voters. Here in PA, where we have to register with a party to vote in primaries, nearly 1.9 million of the total 2.5 million absentee/vote by mail ballots sent out were for democrats. It was absolutely anticipated that a state that traditionally votes near 50/50 to start 70/30 for Trump, and swing back to 50/50 as the chunks of mail in get reported.

The same is true in WI, MI, etc. Montgomery or Birmingham even reporting before Tuscaloosa etc could even have the effect of a back and forth swing. If they called it, someone was probably smoking crack, but it's not unfathomable to imagine Biden leading in the state with an urban fraction counted in the state. The same way michigan and PA and WI started way off from where they would finish.

I don't know the exact rules in Alabama, but I know unlike the rust belt, they are allowed to process and count their absentee and mail in before election day. All across the northeast you have to wait till election day to unseal them and begin counting. Each state makes their own rules per the constitution. It could have just been AL dumped their raw mail in data the second the polls close which obviously leans very blue this year, and would have put Biden ahead until precincts started reporting in person ballots.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 4th 2020, 19:53:54
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 4th 2020, 20:55:33

Originally posted by galleri:

They did? Lol. I dont think anyone would feel comforted by that haha. Did they have Biden ahead initially or like had it actually called. Theres a pretty dramatic voter split between mail in and in person voters. Here in PA, where we have to register with a party to vote in primaries, nearly 1.9 million of the total 2.5 million absentee/vote by mail ballots sent out were for democrats. It was absolutely anticipated that a state that traditionally votes near 50/50 to start 70/30 for Trump, and swing back to 50/50 as the chunks of mail in get reported.

The same is true in WI, MI, etc. Montgomery or Birmingham even reporting before Tuscaloosa etc could even have the effect of a back and forth swing. If they called it, someone was probably smoking crack, but it's not unfathomable to imagine Biden leading in the state with an urban fraction counted in the state. The same way michigan and PA and WI started way off from where they would finish.

I don't know the exact rules in Alabama, but I know unlike the rust belt, they are allowed to process and count their absentee and mail in before election day. All across the northeast you have to wait till election day to unseal them and begin counting. Each state makes their own rules per the constitution. It could have just been AL dumped their raw mail in data the second the polls close which obviously leans very blue this year, and would have put Biden ahead until precincts started reporting in person ballots.

CNN was the only one that showed AL as Blue. We were news hopping. We about died laughing over that.

On another note: I have several friends in WI showing that their votes have yet to be counted on an app. So they are wondering wtf.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 4th 2020, 21:54:06

I'm actually in the same boat here in PA. I'm hoping they are just working on finalizing the count before they update ballot status on the apps. I voted in person on election day so it is hard to imagine me not being counted yet. Seems like overall a great turnout tho. It's nice to see over 60% of eligible voters participating in democracy, and how truly close it is when we all turn out for one.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 4th 2020, 21:57:26
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 4th 2020, 22:21:26

I'm actually in the same boat here in PA. I'm hoping they are just working on finalizing the count before they update ballot status on the apps. I voted in person on election day so it is hard to imagine me not being counted yet. Seems like overall a great turnout tho. It's nice to see over 60% of eligible voters participating in democracy, and how truly close it is when we all turn out for one.

These folks voted in person too......

Either way, the way America looks at politics and elections is like a sports fan mentality. It is dangerous and counterproductive.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2020, 1:03:12

I tend to agree and when I voted for hillary, I most certainly did it begrudgingly. But then Trump people made posts like this and fluff on me for 4 years, so it's a little difficult not to sit here with a little bit of a smirk even tho I still dislike the person I voted for. It's actually just nice to watch all that pride and confidence get checked on people who fully dedicate boats to their candidate.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2020, 9:27:45

Pride and confidence checked? Me, all i feel is sorrow to watch my country turn into a banana republic where elections from now on are going to be rigged and the media and big tech have become Pravda.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2020, 11:54:43

Yeah. These lawsuits over 50 ballots are showing off just how rigged it is. Looks like he might squeeze a whole 53 ballots potentially cast 2 hours late out in arizona, which of course is probably over half Trump ballots, and 0-20 ballots in PA that were missing a postmark. So, soo rigged.

I can't wait for a whole media day where the president isnt mentioned at all for retweeting white supremacists or making false claims about wind power or a virus.

The ghost of John McCain came and slapped his ass in Arizona for disrespecting their favorite son. His big mouth came back to haunt him. GOOD! You wanna not support Michigan's governor while there is a plot to kidnap her? GOOD! BYE BYE. And we are sick of the noise in Philly. BYE

Watching Trump protesters in Detroit chanting "stop the count" while literally at the exact same moment watching Trump protesters in Phoenix chanting "count the vote" is soo soooooo soooooooo funny. This nonsense stop the count, recount it, count it twice, count it three times, don't count it all. Any way you slice it if you do it consistently YOU LOST!

The_Hawk

Nov 5th 2020, 12:40:30

So when do the Republicans get to go out and peacefully protest?

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2020, 13:57:23

God damn rioters and looters 🤣🤣🤣

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2020, 14:36:09

From the man who brought you the hit single, "We only have so many cases because we do so many tests," comes his new hit single, "I'm only losing because they are counting all the votes against me."

The_Hawk

Nov 5th 2020, 15:35:01

Do we get to call this president fraudulent for the next 4 years?
Are we going to start impeaching him for multiple counts of nepotism and quid pro quo?
What about the sexual assault allegations that were swept under the rug?

People hate trump for that but will tow the line for their candidate.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2020, 18:18:44

Baaahahahaha since when? Obama was from Kenya remember? Literally scroll up 6 messages to find a Trump supporter (smegma) saying the election was rigged and a fraud. You should see the Trumpets on my facebook feed posting all kinds of batfluff conspiracies about how the election was a fraud.

You're an old school conservative, hawk, like suicidal. I'm glad these 4 years are over so we can go back to the days of debating policy on the merits and NOT these stupid conspiracies, race baiting, trump retweeting white supremacists and crying about comedians and being on television for crazy fluff everyday that draws the focus away from the policy he never passed thru legislature aside from the tax bill, and was primarily done and can be undone with executive orders.

Trumpets absolutely do not tow the line bro. I'm sure you don't have to look far for someone calling Biden a fraudulent president because they are counting all the votes. Because your boy Trump himself is currently doing that.

If we go back to 2016 you'll see my first post after the election was saying that Trump won the election, and despite my feels about his character, I hope he does well because I love this country. Still waiting to see a con say that in 2020.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 5th 2020, 18:21:29
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Nov 5th 2020, 18:36:01

Must not be looking hard enough seen it on my feeds.
Take the blinders off.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2020, 18:37:30

So when I take my blinders off am I supposed to conveniently reposition them in front of the sitting president and completely ignore that he's calling it a fraud or just the people repeating him?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 5th 2020, 18:40:41
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Nov 5th 2020, 18:46:04

So when I take my blinders off am I supposed to conveniently reposition them in front of the sitting president and completely ignore that he's calling it a fraud or just the people repeating him?

Should he take the results for what they are without thinking there might be some sort of fraud?

The dems in houston were up in arms over the number of drop sites going from 11 to one, and also upset that the number of ballots dropped off went to 3. Guess they were upset that they could not ballot harvest any more.

Should make a 3 day voting week and be a 3 day federal holiday with voting in person unless you have a special need to vote by mail. Not I'm scared of a virus with a high 90% survival rate so I wont vote but will still go hang out and go shopping.

So when do we get to go riot peacefully?

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2020, 19:25:15

I actually agree with you but would even take it a step further and make it mandatory to vote as a part of filing your taxes, and if that is secure to do by mail, so is my vote.

I cant bring myself to call your peaceful protests riots like you do ours tho. I'm not there yet. I believe people have that right and would never degrade or infringe upon it.

I think saying stuff like BIG WIN IN PENNSYLVANIA BEFORE THEY CHEATED (Trump's last tweet a couple hours ago) is both disingenuous and completely fluffs on the idea that the constitution calls for each state to make their own rules. And not only that, it undermines democracy. People see that and over 67,000 of his people have retweeted it. It's not about counting the votes in a fair manner. It's about trump not wanting votes against him counted. Period.

It's ok to check for fraud, court cases get filed in literally every election. But to claim you won because you don't like the results is an affront to our democratic institutions.

The man is actually currently claiming he won and the truth is, he didn't.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 5th 2020, 20:25:40
See Original Post

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2020, 20:39:34

i have no problem with mail in voting, if you clean up the voter rolls. but since democratic run states refuse to do that, the door is too open to cheating.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2020, 20:55:37

On the never ending battle over nothing thing. We have a Republican legislature and a democratic court here. The reason why PA is so far behind on counting is because our Republicans literally wouldnt let the vote counting start until election day in an effort to suppress the vote. The court extended the date until friday to count them to make it literally possible, and that's basically the debate we are having now.

I don't really care to respond to "clean up the voter rolls" because I believe at least 99.99% of ballots were cast by actual humans in a legal manner. As someone who thinks a a 1% death rate on a virus is low, you can understand for sure that a 0.0085% chance of mail-in ballot fraud which our federal election commission has released and generally has court cases over every two years, is actually quite a bit lower, and should concern you about 115 times less.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 5th 2020, 20:57:38
See Original Post

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2020, 23:02:20

"Federal ICAC" is all i want to say to this "voter fraud" thing..

If politicians were actually held to some rules I am sure that this voter fraud bullfluff would go away..

Atm Trump can say what he wants and his memberbase do exactly what he says.. Remember in some states they are chanting stop the count and in others they are saying to keep counting..

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 6th 2020, 0:56:12

At least the worst of the socialist policies will get cackblocked by the Senate.

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 6th 2020, 1:00:49

Smegma: can I ask which ones you think are those ones?

I'm honestly asking not trying to start some argument..

Like, medicare for all? or green new deal?

For the former I think most people can see a lot of benefits of it.. for the latter yeah i can understand its a big issue that would cost a lot of time and money to implement even in small sections..

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 6th 2020, 1:28:12

Lets start with what was it 20 or so on the debate stage and every single one of them including Biden and Harris raised their hand to say yes they would give free medicare to illegal immigrants.

Edited By: smegma on Nov 6th 2020, 1:37:17

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 6th 2020, 1:37:24

what do you honestly consider an illegal immigrant?

Because seeking asylum in a country is not illegal.. if its rejected and you refuse to leave then sure its illegal.. if you force your way across the border then you can be considered illegal BUT if you are refusing to even accept a persons application to be a refugee then you are violating the Geneva convention (of which the border wall with Mexico does this).

Because the issue I have with calling them "illegal" is just that of timing.. If you came from Europe in the beginning of America as i am sure your ancestors did then you are just as illegal as those. Because America was owned land long before the white folk came and took what they thought should be theirs.

Anyway, off topic.. Giving them healthcare.. as in so they could be healthy and be able to "work" towards being a citizen? how much would it actually cost to look after them if they were deemed to have an actual chance at being a refugee?

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 6th 2020, 1:52:55

And i have a problem spending my money on someone that is here illegally when those dollars can be better spent on improving the quality of life of those Americans who are less fortunate than i. Raise all Americans up and take care of all Americans that need it first. Then and only then give it away to others.

Obama's immigration policies were a horrible setback to the black communities in this country.

Edited By: smegma on Nov 6th 2020, 1:55:12

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 6th 2020, 2:00:31

Im not 100% on his immigration policy so I will have to take your word for it.. wait why black communities got hurt?

As for making every person better, a bit ahem socialist of you there ;)

yes every country should look to their own first.. but having stupid tax law that allows people like trump to pay 750 dollars in tax is absolutely ridiculous.. I mean Australia isn't much better, which I of course fight every election because why allow people to pay nothing and then claim your country hasn't enough money to look after everyone (that is legally allowed)

The_Hawk

Nov 6th 2020, 2:15:56

Well working with some black people their own words were "Obama did not do sht for us"
Apparently that is how he is perceived in the south houston community by some.

I think Obama's immigration policy mainly hurt people who would take certain low paying jobs by flooding the market with cheap labor. Part of the issue is the government. The other part is the companies that are willing to take a chance and pay someone under the table instead of an American worker.

No idea about him paying 750 as I have not looked into it much. I think I read something about being reembursed for past losses or something. Another thing I see brought up is how some of the rich arent paying their fair share. Well if they have most of their wealth tied up in the stock market they really dont pay taxes on that until they sell or get a dividen. I think it is one of the reasons that someone is po at Bezos. The guy is smart. I think he was cutting himself a 75k salary with everything else tied into stock options or some crap.

Dev encouraging it

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 6th 2020, 2:25:30

yeah, smart is what most people would call it.. how ever they are taking away the ability for the government to tax and credit areas that they need to.

Think about what a decent influx of new construction would do in most area's if they hired "Americans" and gave them a proper working wage.. That kind of money flow is what built most of America (and other countries). You can say the economy is the backbone of the country and at the same time give most of the economy a free ride when it comes to taxes..

And also, Writing down stock options is how you get paid money from the government at tax time.. you claim the losses as personal losses and then the tax dept gives you a credit.. how is that even a real issue when you didn't pay tax to buy the stocks, or pay tax to cash them out (most people sell to offshore tax havens to return their capital)

The_Hawk

Nov 6th 2020, 2:33:02

Looks like I'll be getting some money back.

The stock is a double edge sword.

So let's say Bezos networth jumped 30b this year because Amazon stock increased. You go to tax him on the 30b and he has to dump stock since his networth is tied to this stock. That results in a crash in price and panic selling among other share holders.

On the other hand its tax season and amazon takes a dump. Do we write off his losses?

Dev encouraging it

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 6th 2020, 2:41:10

if you think someone like Bezos has stocks ONLY in amazon you gotta be crazy lol..

and yes thats exactly it.. If you were to bring tax change and make him pay tax on his stock holdings of (company) then yes he would sell stock to pay it which isnt good..

But at the same time when his stocks lose the american tax payer is going to cover his losses because all of his stock options are in a company name, not individual..

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 6th 2020, 11:07:54

And that is why a flat tax is a great idea. You pay less than X dollars, keep your money fella. You make more than that you pay. No exemptions, no deductions, no write offs, no loopholes.

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 6th 2020, 12:27:58

And that is why a flat tax is a great idea. You pay less than X dollars, keep your money fella. You make more than that you pay. No exemptions, no deductions, no write offs, no loopholes.

^^ socialist :P

but yes its true.. if we just all paid a flat tax rate it would work out so much better for everyone..

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 6th 2020, 14:04:39

neither conservative nor liberal/socialist. die-hard moderate who values common sense more than politics.

I could have lived with a legit Biden win, this stealing the election business is a bad downward spiral for this country. I feel bad for my grandkids.

The_Hawk

Nov 6th 2020, 16:42:17

Congrats on getting my thread closed you numb nuts.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 6th 2020, 16:43:55

Cry about it liar

Cheater supporting lying scum