Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2020, 1:35:15

Lol so was the militia's plot to kidnap Whitmer and Newsome while spewing boogaloo rhetoric like the right idea in your head? Because that absolutely already happened and people were rightfully arrested lol. I think you're giving terrorists a bit too much credit there buddy.

I doubt seriously blackouts will become more usual especially considering that is state infrastructure and not federal. Cities provide water etc. These things are hardly federally mandated, they are just subsidized.

I do agree with you on trump being ahead on election night, but CA, PA, MI, FL and WI are all not even planning on being fully reported on election night and those states will be deciding the election. I think trump will likely be ahead but with no one giving him 270 electoral votes yet. And yes, as ballots continue to get counted I'm sure there will be many cases in the courts. I just don't buy the fearmongering at all.

And I'll even add in there to show just how much I don't believe it. I will hereby declare that I guarantee I will still have heat, air conditioning, electricity and running water in 1 year regardless of who wins. The only thing that honestly worries me is indeed the reactions of extremists, though for me my brain isnt so small to think there is only bad people on one side. Extremists in both sides tend to make me worried about the coming week or two

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 31st 2020, 1:39:37
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit