Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2020, 1:52:53

You know. I saw a video I forget where from with like a whole bunch of maga hats and proud boys engaging in stick and pepper spray combat with a bunch of BLM and antifas.

I've never seen a whole crowd of grown men elect to all collectively put on helmets to beat each other with sticks over their politics, but I do think their mothers probably had them all wearing helmets from a very young age.

I dont expect people to have an intelligent reaction to the election results regardless of who wins, because when I see that imagery and hear people weaponizing a virus or masks against each other, it appears to me to be headed towards the extremes grabbing some sticks and putting their helmets on.

Maga people at my job almost continuously have to ask "do they make you wear that mask and face shield?" Like yes. Of course the fluffing do. But thanks for the condescending fluff. My job in service is already so fulfilling.

If you don't think there are people on your side who wear helmets and weild sticks, you sir,are wrong.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 31st 2020, 1:56:53
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit