Verified:

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 31st 2019, 2:12:21

Prime you really think I am going to suicide someone this set. I am only running war ready countries because you refused to talk or pact me. I have no clue wtf your planning. So it’s better to stay war ready then let you blindside me.

Until someone provokes me I am netting.

PatriotIMP

Aug 31st 2019, 2:13:06

whats ur tag?

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 31st 2019, 2:35:57

Prime knows my tag so does every leader in FFA

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2019, 2:39:39

You are hellrush, you do stupid fluff.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 31st 2019, 4:03:44

Our plan is to run lazy netters.

PatriotIMP

Aug 31st 2019, 7:15:59

im just asking so i wont grab that fat ass

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2019, 8:09:00

So many fat bots and you choose to piss people off.

The_Hawk

Aug 31st 2019, 10:48:47

Originally posted by Hellrush:
Prime you really think I am going to suicide someone this set. I am only running war ready countries because you refused to talk or pact me. I have no clue wtf your planning. So it’s better to stay war ready then let you blindside me.

You getting this info from an outside source?

Message me ingame or PM me for valid info on what imp is doing.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

PatriotIMP

Aug 31st 2019, 10:59:09

Originally posted by The_Hawk:

You getting this info from an outside source?

Message me ingame or PM me for valid info on what imp is doing.

uhhh duhhh

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2019, 12:31:25

Yeah hellrush wants to net with a pile of missiles for protection and imp wants to run with no pacts so they can get 1:1 on topfeeds. I see this ending well.

But you know....we're all netting...

I really hope we do tho. I'm off to a pretty good start haha

The_Hawk

Aug 31st 2019, 12:53:06

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Yeah hellrush wants to net with a pile of missiles for protection and imp wants to run with no pacts so they can get 1:1 on topfeeds. I see this ending well.

He's just protecting himself. I dont blame him.

Should I assume you are the one spreading this ill will?

Dev encouraging it

I am Spartacus

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2019, 13:15:15

Hellrush is slave to no man. Nor bound by your artificial rules.

Bot Clan Leader

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2019, 13:37:08

My Bots have become too strong for him Derrick. You are the weakest. You are wise to be afraid.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2019, 14:01:30

Originally posted by Bot Clan Leader:
My Bots have become too strong for him Derrick. You are the weakest. You are wise to be afraid.
You win oh powerful one.

But nah, i think this goes to him not getting pacted for being "toxic". We did have a conversation where I said I didn't think imp would hit him recently tho regardless of what people think about him. And I still think that. We're all pretty married to netting.

I'm getting ignored on the pact front too so I just echoed that I think it's odd for a netting clan not to establish retal terms with other netters.

Plus he already used most his chems killing mob so it's pretty safe lol

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 31st 2019, 14:19:09
See Original Post

PatriotIMP

Aug 31st 2019, 14:27:50

deeeriiiickkkkk, sup

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2019, 15:22:39

Chilling brah, making bloody Mary's and mimosas all morning, and french 75s all night haha. 2 hours in, 12 to go. Come get drunk.

PatriotIMP

Aug 31st 2019, 15:23:46

daaaAAAmmn, let me join u bro

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2019, 15:26:14

Can you get to philly in 12 hours? Lol. LETS BREAK BREAD MOTHERfluffERS

PatriotIMP

Aug 31st 2019, 15:58:09

that's only 11 hours away from me! get'em ready!

sinistril Game profile

Aug 31st 2019, 16:28:33

LoC is the only ones that hit you this set and the reason you aren't in a clan. Just saying, it's weird to make a IMP thread here
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2019, 16:44:08

Whelp. That's just inaccurate but ok.

It's actually not weird also. We pact other netters generally and establish equal retalling policy with them, as we have with Hellrush. Certainly for people we think are suspect we adapt our pact with a variety of clauses, but by and large establishing a system by which both tags never feel slighted has largely been successful for us.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 31st 2019, 16:47:25
See Original Post

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 31st 2019, 16:49:25

Mob was being an idiot. He was running a few countries untagged. Untags are bots or suiciders.

I have made it clear to all leaders I am netting and half of IMP.

I got word Prime is pissed that I am running around with missiles. I am only war ready because of Prime I have no clue what his plans are with me.

1. He refuses to pact or talk to me.
2. He has been spying me.

sinistril Game profile

Aug 31st 2019, 17:13:08

Whelp. That's just inaccurate but ok.

Which part of it?
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2019, 18:33:46

Read the hellrush post above yours and I'll think you'll see.

But just to be clear i did do a news search. I found this.

http://earthgraphs.com/...ime_to=&donews=Search

By your logic, imp should be on the hook for hawk tageting raz the other set, but either way i believe it was handled properly (which you know nothing about) and i did thank him for helping encourage mob to tag. Also smegma killing you is like an imp civil war right? Since we're all responsible for random people who decide not to play with us for a set.

Since mob decided to join, all issues with his previous behavior have been resolved. Hellrush did the right thing, and I appreciate that, but anyone who has contacted me directly has found their issues resolved.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 31st 2019, 18:43:13
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Aug 31st 2019, 18:42:07

By your logic, imp should be on the hook for hawk tageting raz the other set, but either way i believe it was handled properly (which you know nothing about) and i did thank him for helping encourage mob to tag. Also smegma killing you is like an imp civil war right? Since we're all responsible for random people who decide not to play with us for a set.

Since mob decided to join, all issues with his previous behavior have been resolved. Hellrush did the right thing, and I appreciate that...

I waited 72 hrs. It sucked that you leaked my plans though.
It's why I warn everyone about talking with you.

Dev encouraging it

sinistril Game profile

Aug 31st 2019, 18:43:51

By your logic imp should be on the hook for hawk tageting raz, but either way i believe it was handled properly (which you know nothing about) and i did that him for helping encourage mob to tag.

Hawk hitting raz when none of his countries were tagged IMP at all is not the same as mob hitting Hellrush when his other countries were tagged LoC at the same time he was hitting (see, mob's hit on Hawk days before). Don't bullfluff. I think you should have also thanked Hellrush for not wasting your clan for mob's bullfluff. I digress, which part of what I said is inaccurate? Mob, who had his other countries tagged LoC, is the only one that hit Hellrush, and you are the one that told everyone not to give Hellrush a chance. Both true statements.

Edited By: sinistril on Aug 31st 2019, 18:48:48

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2019, 18:51:38

Since mob decided to join, all issues with his previous behavior have been resolved. Hellrush did the right thing, and I appreciate that...

ICD has been defensively pacted with LoC for almost a year now. If you'd paid attention you'll notice ICD and LoC have joint killed a variety of suiciders.

I actually honor my DPs and thought the position with you to directly affect me, unless ICD decided not to kill you, which they did not. If you were going to hit NBK this set, I'd tell them too. They're an LDP. You, however, were unpacted. Like imp is now.

I'll tell you directly right now and a thousand times that I will always be loyal to my allies. If there's any question about that, I'd be shocked. People who are cool to me get a ton of respect in return.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 31st 2019, 18:53:45
See Original Post

sinistril Game profile

Aug 31st 2019, 19:04:37

Oh, sorry, looks like mob hit Hellrush then started tagging all his remaining countries LoC 15 minutes later. My bad. That's totally acceptable FA policy there.

Cntry # Tag Joined Tag
2485 xLoCx 8/26/2019 21:18
2491 xLoCx 8/26/2019 21:18
2486 xLoCx 8/26/2019 21:18
2476 xLoCx 8/26/2019 21:18
2483 xLoCx 8/25/2019 8:13
2482 xLoCx 8/25/2019 8:13
2484 xLoCx 8/25/2019 8:13
2481 xLoCx 8/25/2019 8:13
2474 xLoCx 8/18/2019 19:44
2472 xLoCx 8/18/2019 19:44
2475 xLoCx 8/18/2019 19:44
2477 xLoCx 8/18/2019 19:44
2471 xLoCx 8/18/2019 19:44
2473 xLoCx 8/18/2019 19:44
2470 xLoCx 8/18/2019 19:44
2469 xLoCx 8/18/2019 19:44

Notice the joined dates.

Yeah, he was only in LoC on 8 countries, I thought he was in LoC on 13. I fluffed up, I'm wrong. Does make me wanna kill mob more tho

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2019, 19:17:44

Just to further my point from above, IMP has been by far the least inviting clan to my return to EE on every server. I've been repeatedly informed of fluff that happened before my tenure, and disallowed seemingly from improving relations in any context due to things i assume must have happened at this point, upwards of 3 years ago?

I frankly don't understand why our tags can't acknowledge that fact, and attempt to help each other the way we do with ICD. It makes it more difficult to work qith you guys, when you've completely avoided even giving me a shot to be chill woth you, and threatening to target me every set about ancient history.

So keep getting loud sin, everyone here knows you havent been touched by LoC since I took over (a set after you TKd them btw so one could surmise you at least got your revenge and would quit talking smack at us), nor will you ever be without proper reparations from myself. You guys just feel like fighting a 4 year old ghost, and despite the fact that I've been really friendly with all of you, you want to be rude over old fluff.

Get over yourselves already. It's been years. We should be allies as we are mostly all super chill with each other. Your making me feel responsible for fluff that happened half a decade ago is frankly exhausting. All I can do is take care of fluff that happens now, which by and large anyone who has contacted me has been largely satisfied. I generally overpay.

I think y'all just need something to fluff about. I just wish after 2 years you'd pick a different scapegoat. I'm like the world's least likely person to not be chill with y'all if y'all are being chill with me.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 31st 2019, 19:29:11
See Original Post

PatriotIMP

Aug 31st 2019, 19:39:19

i agree with derrick. hellrush is mean tho, he should get killed once or twice

sinistril Game profile

Aug 31st 2019, 19:45:19

As for anything with IMP and pacts, and being welcoming, that's not my realm nor am I with them this set. So I'll just speak for myself...

I've actually abstained from threatening LoC because you are the leader and super chill, so you can't say I've been doing it every set since you took over. Then this set happened. It's not old fluff, but it is fluff that repeats old history. Everyone knows when mob starts grabbing clans, it's because he's trying to provoke them, and provoke war. Ask your allies about that one. You should not have to pay because he thinks that LoC can still be a war clan.

PatriotIMP

Aug 31st 2019, 19:49:18

fluff IMP, they farming me too after i politely asked earlier not to get farmed. fluff going down and soon

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2019, 19:56:59

Originally posted by sinistril:
As for anything with IMP and pacts, and being welcoming, that's not my realm nor am I with them this set. So I'll just speak for myself...

I've actually abstained from threatening LoC because you are the leader and super chill, so you can't say I've been doing it every set since you took over. Then this set happened. It's not old fluff, but it is fluff that repeats old history. Everyone knows when mob starts grabbing clans, it's because he's trying to provoke them, and provoke war. Ask your allies about that one. You should not have to pay because he thinks that LoC can still be a war clan.

Yeah you won't catch me saying that ever. I was born at night but not last night hahaha.

It's as I've said to you, I take full responsibility for things that happen when I'm being a lazy leader. Even retals that take place while I'm at a wedding playing guitar for one of my best friends in the world are my responsibility for not being actively engaged with members of my tag. I should be personally engaged both with each individual member of LoC, and their countries.

When I am not, I take full responsibility for their actions. They should have enough faith in me not to go rogue, and when they do I believe it's purely on me for not having my typical control of situations.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 31st 2019, 20:02:30
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2019, 20:19:28

Annnnd since you all care, while imp and loc were fluffing with each other this past weekend, the wedding was rather lovely. The 10 hour drive each way with my brother, his wife, his baby and his dog was a little exhausting but my friend's wedding was beautiful and the three hours I played went perfectly.

https://imgur.com/qnAmQk1
https://imgur.com/eNJ48Rd
https://imgur.com/mByzrkp

The_Hawk

Aug 31st 2019, 20:19:49

ICD has been defensively pacted with LoC for almost a year now. If you'd paid attention you'll notice ICD and LoC have joint killed a variety of suiciders.

I actually honor my DPs and thought the position with you to directly affect me, unless ICD decided not to kill you, which they did not. If you were going to hit NBK this set, I'd tell them too. They're an LDP. You, however, were unpacted. Like imp is now.

I'll tell you directly right now and a thousand times that I will always be loyal to my allies. If there's any question about that, I'd be shocked. People who are cool to me get a ton of respect in return.

Hence my dont talk to Derrick policy. Dont know what might get leaked.

Raz deserved it for wasting one of the few sets I get to net.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2019, 20:21:58

There's this other real cool option where we quit acting like we aren't friends and start acting like allies, as it should be. You'd think some of the closest players to me in game would pact me.

But whaaaaatever.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 31st 2019, 20:44:37
See Original Post

PatriotIMP

Aug 31st 2019, 21:02:29

which one are you derrick?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2019, 22:03:54

They say a tru magician never reveals his tricks but i suppose i do have like 2 spal and 60k acres.

Top string in LoC but only because ashe hasn't come home yet. He's struggling to leave Sherita's loving embrace after i mailed last set in. It's probably for the best imo. I figured I'd come back to nonsense after taking one off haha.

I don't mind people knowing which one is me tho because i just rarely feel the butthurt and grudge factor like most other netters I meet. I'm too chill to hold onto fluff for more than a few days and if I get targeted for my mouth, my allies/clanmates usually can skate thru unscathed while people brag "i got derrick."

"Puff Boy" was Wicked's pet name for me the last time he suicided me because my string at the time was called "Cigarettes Rule". He seemed mad but I thought the nick was absolutely adorable. Was just too cute to reciprocate the anger and since then I've named my countries on FFA only after the pet names suiciders give me.

I like to have a lot of fun with stuff like that. Hellrush can confirm. Lol. I typically become friends after one fight with people tho. Lots of my favorite players in this game i met when they hit me. Haha

Pretty sure that's actually the way I met sinistril (when i ran karma and imp fsed cc early). 3 months later we won team server together with Hawk, ashe and VicVixvi (RIP)

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 31st 2019, 22:54:49
See Original Post

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Aug 31st 2019, 23:11:57

I'd prefer NBK pacts not be made public.

Thanks
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2019, 23:13:25

Still miss that guy with a very heavy heart. Seems like it was just yesterday and it's been the better part of a year. Isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about him. I can only hope one day to provide a proper tribute.

One more time for Vix! *pours one out*

https://imgur.com/FN8Bdw5

The real unfortunate thing of losing my best friend ingame was the fact that he left behind me with y'all. Don't know if i can ever forgive him for that haha.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 31st 2019, 23:20:02
See Original Post

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 1st 2019, 0:15:13

Originally posted by Red X:

Thanks

Like you'd honor them anyway.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 1st 2019, 0:49:57

Did you assholes even look at the wedding pictures? Here lemme help.

"That first pic looks like a film cover Derrick, wow, you're such a good friend."

I know, i know. Thanks. 👍👉👌🕺

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Sep 1st 2019, 1:09:41

Originally posted by smegma:
Originally posted by Red X:

Thanks

Like you'd honor them anyway.

Damn man, I love you 2
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 1st 2019, 1:24:29

Did you assholes even look at the wedding pictures? Here lemme help.

"That first pic looks like a film cover Derrick, wow, you're such a good friend."

I know, i know. Thanks. 👍👉👌🕺

I do like the suits in the second pic.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 1st 2019, 3:18:53

Those are hand carved wooden bowties my friend. Couldnt get more southern Virginia weddin' if they tried haha

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 1st 2019, 3:23:44

Did his sister wear white?

But the bowties are quite original.

Edited By: smegma on Sep 1st 2019, 3:26:12
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 1st 2019, 3:36:12

Hahaha. Nah thankfully he only has brothers else he'd be marrying one. Haha. Donno I'd play at that weddin' tho. Haha.

Guy on the far left of that 2nd photo and on stage with me in the third is my rl brother. Haven't had a chance to do a set with him in a couple years but once we settled in man it ripped. Can definitely tell that dude has a master's degree in music when he starts the tango. fluffin badasses haha.

Anyways I'll be at work for 14 hours again tomorrow and beckoning any comment from someone here to make me sane the entire time. Once in a while its good to reaffirm people can get in touch with me. It is still easily the best part of this game. I've gotten first place but i don't give a fluff if i do or not. I'd just like a few more interactions with you pieces of fluff before I die for some reason. My heart is giving me fits but i bet 3 or 4 motherfluffers here die before I do. I'm betting FA futures on the fluff. We all got a shelf life y'know...some shorter than others. Be good to each other.

Also a band performing my licensed music released an EP. It sounds alright. It's my slower fluff but has some heavy musical and lyrical moments for people who listen hard. Cool to have other people record them hits tho. I feel likr i know what Phil Spektor felt like recording a christmas album haha.

themalloryproject.bandcamp.com also on spotify and all the fluffs as The Mallory Project. I feel like they all did a good job singin and playing to ch'boi's fluffz. I'm pretty proud of them and so can you!!!!1

*waves g'night*

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 1st 2019, 4:13:09
See Original Post

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 1st 2019, 13:11:18

That is really cool.

14 hours is a long time.

Aphrodite Game profile

Sep 1st 2019, 13:18:45

Mob was being an idiot. He was running a few countries untagged. Untags are bots or suiciders.

I got word Prime is pissed that I am running around with missiles. I am only war ready because of Prime I have no clue what his plans are with me.

Be careful they will grab you for 5K acres then hit themselves into DR so you can't get your land back. Pretty sad
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

The_Hawk

Sep 1st 2019, 13:31:35

Originally posted by Aphrodite:

Be careful they will grab you for 5K acres then hit themselves into DR so you can't get your land back. Pretty sad

That's when you ask an fa to step in.

Dev encouraging it