Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2019, 22:03:54

They say a tru magician never reveals his tricks but i suppose i do have like 2 spal and 60k acres.

Top string in LoC but only because ashe hasn't come home yet. He's struggling to leave Sherita's loving embrace after i mailed last set in. It's probably for the best imo. I figured I'd come back to nonsense after taking one off haha.

I don't mind people knowing which one is me tho because i just rarely feel the butthurt and grudge factor like most other netters I meet. I'm too chill to hold onto fluff for more than a few days and if I get targeted for my mouth, my allies/clanmates usually can skate thru unscathed while people brag "i got derrick."

"Puff Boy" was Wicked's pet name for me the last time he suicided me because my string at the time was called "Cigarettes Rule". He seemed mad but I thought the nick was absolutely adorable. Was just too cute to reciprocate the anger and since then I've named my countries on FFA only after the pet names suiciders give me.

I like to have a lot of fun with stuff like that. Hellrush can confirm. Lol. I typically become friends after one fight with people tho. Lots of my favorite players in this game i met when they hit me. Haha

Pretty sure that's actually the way I met sinistril. 3 months later we won team server together with Hawk, ashe and VicVixvi (RIP)

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 31st 2019, 22:53:33
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit