Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 1st 2019, 3:36:12

Hahaha. Nah thankfully he only has brothers else he'd be marrying one. Haha. Donno I'd play at that weddin' tho. Haha.

Guy on the far left of that 2nd photo and on stage with me in the third is my rl brother. Haven't had a chance to do a set with him in a couple years but once we settled in man it ripped. Can definitely tell that dude has a master's degree in music when he starts the tango. fluffin badasses haha.

Anyways I'll be at work for 14 hours again tomorrow and beckoning any comment from someone here to make me sane the entire time. Once in a while its good to reaffirm people can get in touch with me. It is still easily the best part of this game. I've gotten first place but i don't give a fluff if i do or not. I'd just like a few more interactions with you pieces of fluff before I die for some reason. My heart is giving me fits but i bet 3 or 4 motherfluffers here die before I do. I'm betting FA futures on the fluff. We all got a shelf life y'know...some shorter than others. Be good to each other.

*waves g'night*

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 1st 2019, 3:49:13
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit