Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2019, 19:56:59

Originally posted by sinistril:
As for anything with IMP and pacts, and being welcoming, that's not my realm nor am I with them this set. So I'll just speak for myself...

I've actually abstained from threatening LoC because you are the leader and super chill, so you can't say I've been doing it every set since you took over. Then this set happened. It's not old fluff, but it is fluff that repeats old history. Everyone knows when mob starts grabbing clans, it's because he's trying to provoke them, and provoke war. Ask your allies about that one. You should not have to pay because he thinks that LoC can still be a war clan.

Yeah you won't catch me saying that ever. I was born at night but not last night hahaha.

It's as I've said to you, I take full responsibility for things that happen when I'm being a lazy leader. Even retals that take place while I'm at a wedding playing guitar for one of my best friends in the world are my responsibility for not being actively engaged with members of my tag. I should be personally engaged both with each individual member of LoC, and their countries.

When I am not, I take full responsibility for their actions. They should have enough faith in me not to go rogue, and when they do I believe it's purely on me.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 31st 2019, 20:01:23
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit