Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2019, 19:17:44

Just to further my point from above, IMP has been by far the least inviting clan to my return to EE on every server. I've been repeatedly informed of fluff that happened before my tenure, and disallowed seemingly from improving relations in any context due to things i assume must have happened at this point, upwards of 3 years ago?

I frankly don't understand why our tags can't acknowledge that fact, and attempt to help each other the way we do with ICD. It makes it more difficult to work qith you guys, when you've completely avoided even giving me a shot to be chill woth you, and threatening to target me every set about ancient history.

So keep getting loud sin, everyone here knows you havent been touched by LoC since I took over (a set after you TKd them btw), nor will you ever be without proper reparations from myself. You guys just feel like fighting a 4 year old ghost, and despite the fact that I've been really friendly with all of you, you want to be rude over old fluff.

Get over yourselves already. It's been years. We should be allies as we are mostly all super chill with each other. Your making me feel responsible for fluff that happened half a decade ago is frankly exhausting. All I can do is take care of fluff that happens now, which by and large anyone who has contacted me has been largely satisfied. I generally overpay.

I think y'all just need something to fluff about. I just wish after 2 years you'd pick a different scapegoat. I'm like the world's least likely person to not be chill with y'all if y'all are being chill with me.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 31st 2019, 19:28:33
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit