Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 25th 2019, 14:18:52

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Originally posted by galleri:
I'm glad you didn't read any of it Req, I just wanted to let you know I STILL GOT IT. Also Minecraft is for sissies. Real men still play Runescape or whatever the hell it was called. Fite me.

Are you talking fluff about Runescape now? I will come up to Philly

If you come to philly imma take Soviet out to dinner. That's happening. You can't stop me.

I am not bringing him along to my fight lol

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Dutchy Game profile

Jul 25th 2019, 14:22:48

Soviet will be predisposed copping a bumming from me.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 25th 2019, 14:29:21

I'm glad you didn't read any of it Req, I just wanted to let you know I STILL GOT IT. Also Minecraft is for sissies. Real men still play Runescape or whatever the hell it was called. Fite me.

If you come to philly imma take Soviet out to dinner. That's happening. You can't stop me.

Speaking of which, it better be a good dinner. He is pretty ungrateful. Brought him a biscuit this morning, the mofo opened it up and said "THERE ISN'T ANYTHING HERE". Then proceeded to fluff that it should have sausage. Shoot me

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2019, 14:39:46

Speaking of which, it better be a good dinner. He is pretty ungrateful. Brought him a biscuit this morning, the mofo opened it up and said "THERE ISN'T ANYTHING HERE". Then proceeded to fluff that it should have sausage. Shoot me

LOL

I meaaaan he's not wrong. It probably should have sausage. Who just eats a biscuit? At least gotta have chicken and jelly.

PAGE 8!!!!!!!!!!!! LONGEST TROLL THREAD EVA!!!!! Almost as big as....(alright. 600 was clearly an overestimation. That's a big number)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2019, 15:14:34

Page eight...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Neil Game profile

Jul 25th 2019, 15:42:24

I was told laf uses a walling script where they hit a button and a script logs in and walls automatically for them. I was also told the game developers okayed this and it was allowed and well known.

Since laf says this is not the case i take your word for it and i am sorry for the accusation.

The person who told me this was not sof.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 25th 2019, 16:14:08

I would love to know who says that. It would certainly be cheating and the developers would not have okayed it.

Being there when you get hit is 95% of the battle and no one needs a script to do it well when you have cash and turns to play from a computer. Walling efficiently on mobile in a way that maximises resource loss for the attackers is much more difficult at least if the attackers hit rapidly.

Those of us who have office jobs, live in the right timezones and/or for other reasons can be close to a computer with highlights at most of the times when the enemy has their warchats are the ones who are known as the "best" wallers. But walling has very little to do with being "good" in any way shape or form, and much more to do with being available.

Edited By: Gerdler on Jul 25th 2019, 16:20:39

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2019, 16:40:52

Thanks for that gerdler. I've often thought that I've only lived thru 3 1a sets because i suck. Turns out it's just because i dont have a computer. Lol.

But yeah, if laf had a walling script, I'm sure they'd wall a bit more. The fact that sof has better walling metrics would seem to indicate the script is either a complete pile of trash that doesn't work, or does not exist.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2019, 16:41:11

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Derrick, welcome to my world, 5' 10" 126lbs lol, I eat like there's no tomorrow and don't gain an ounce, the life insurance people sent me to the doctor to see what was wrong with me before approving my application....doctor said "everything looks great, you just have a fast metabolism....here let me prescribe you...." "Hold on" I said, everything is ok and you want to drug me?, fluff off, fluff you, the insurance and big pharma" and I walked out, needless to say the life insurance people were not happy, so I told them to go fluff themselves too, after that I got NY Life, no problem there with my weight, they understood I'm not american I guess :P

And yes I too can go days without eating when I'm stressed out, happened 4 years ago when my pops passed unexpectedly....sorry for your losses bro.

fluff the doctors.

Hey now you got I clue why I don't trust them and why I believe they're in bed with big pharma ;-)

I hear this from time to time, one of my close friend too, where people claim not to be able to gain weight. Often I find that they, sometimes unknowingly, consume less food than they think. Metabolism does play a role however unless you have an actual medical condition you should be able to gain weight if the consumption of food supports that.

Derrick admitted to not eating and you admitted to under consumption of food from time to time. I would venture a guess that you don’t eat copious amounts of food that would be needed to gain and sustain a higher body weight over a given period of time.

I would challenge you to be religious and record every crumb of food/ caloric drinks you consume for a two week period. You might be surprised how much or how little you are actually eating. Regardless thermodynamics is a law and you cannot break it.

This is coming from a guy who has gained weigh, lost weight and so forth :p

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2019, 16:52:40

Originally posted by Neil:
I was told laf uses a walling script where they hit a button and a script logs in and walls automatically for them. I was also told the game developers okayed this and it was allowed and well known.

Since laf says this is not the case i take your word for it and i am sorry for the accusation.

The person who told me this was not sof.

I will give you benefit of doubt of being ignorant of how it works from a coding/ programming perspective . But I won’t forgive you of being under the delusion that a game admin would allow or ok an automatic script that doesn’t require player interaction.

Your bigotry against LaF pollutes your senses.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2019, 17:03:25

Originally posted by Requiem:
Derrick, welcome to my world, 5' 10" 126lbs lol, I eat like there's no tomorrow and don't gain an ounce, the life insurance people sent me to the doctor to see what was wrong with me before approving my application....doctor said "everything looks great, you just have a fast metabolism....here let me prescribe you...." "Hold on" I said, everything is ok and you want to drug me?, fluff off, fluff you, the insurance and big pharma" and I walked out, needless to say the life insurance people were not happy, so I told them to go fluff themselves too, after that I got NY Life, no problem there with my weight, they understood I'm not american I guess :P

And yes I too can go days without eating when I'm stressed out, happened 4 years ago when my pops passed unexpectedly....sorry for your losses bro.

fluff the doctors.

Hey now you got I clue why I don't trust them and why I believe they're in bed with big pharma ;-)

I hear this from time to time, one of my close friend too, where people claim not to be able to gain weight. Often I find that they, sometimes unknowingly, consume less food than they think. Metabolism does play a role however unless you have an actual medical condition you should be able to gain weight if the consumption of food supports that.

Derrick admitted to not eating and you admitted to under consumption of food from time to time. I would venture a guess that you don’t eat copious amounts of food that would be needed to gain and sustain a higher body weight over a given period of time.

I would challenge you to be religious and record every crumb of food/ caloric drinks you consume for a two week period. You might be surprised how much or how little you are actually eating. Regardless thermodynamics is a law and you cannot break it.

This is coming from a guy who has gained weigh, lost weight and so forth :p

fluff, I aint got time to track my food intake, I eat when I'm hungry (usually 2-3x a day) and my last medical few months ago came out perfect, there's no fat people in my blood line, none, my sisters have kids and the heaviest weighs 115lbs, my mom after 5 and @61 years old weighs 117ish...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Neil Game profile

Jul 25th 2019, 18:13:36

But I won’t forgive you of being under the delusion that a game admin would allow or ok an automatic script that doesn’t require player interaction.

They okayed eestats.com (granted I don't know how eestats gets the info but the developers have to be okay with it as with the mIRC news channel), orders for goods and tech, bots, restart bonuses (thats just a sore point for everyone besides Xyle at this point I think....) etc.

How the heck should I know what the developers approve or disprove? Seems to me the move is in the direction of anything that speeds up the game and requires less interaction....

Meh I just really do not like Kanarage...... As long as he doesnt join an alliance I got no problem with anyone, any alliance he joins I'll fight.

I wanna fight LaF because y'all are the best. Don't take it too seriously mate.

Karnage XZ

Jul 25th 2019, 18:38:22

But I won’t forgive you of being under the delusion that a game admin would allow or ok an automatic script that doesn’t require player interaction.

Meh I just really do not like Kanarage...... As long as he doesnt join an alliance I got no problem with anyone, any alliance he joins I'll fight.

This is the same thing elders/sof said and LaF fought them for two years and they still have the membership. I was there fighting them as well. They won some battles but they lost that war and now your losing that war too.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Neil Game profile

Jul 25th 2019, 19:26:09

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
your

You're not your

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2019, 19:42:21

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:

This is the same thing elders/sof said and LaF fought them for two years and they still have the membership. I was there fighting them as well. They won some battles but they lost that war and now your losing that war too.

Your depiction of history is completely innacurate. It was one year, not two. Not only that, but elders and sof side won the final set that we warred. No one surrendered and neither side won or lost. We declared peace with each other because elders was no longer interested in fighting laf and laf was no longer interested in fighting elders after 6 straight sets.

If youd like to see the stats from the final set we warred tho, i can post them. You'll see laf was tag killed and defeated handily. They did not, however, surrender. We just agreed to stop the nonsense.

Don't be a Neil, Karnage. That's one of the only sets i ever made it to the end of alive.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 25th 2019, 19:48:30
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2019, 19:58:23

http://earthgraphs.com/...stones&warreport=Show

The big jump by laf at the end was because a few laf hid in monsters or something and jumped to laf at the very end. Pretty clever. I thought it was funny.

You can see tho, we tked laf and had a 400m nw advantage and only suffered 11 deaths prior to the last day. You literally couldn't have been more innacurate. The following set gains and I negotiated a peace agreement and relations have slowly/steadily been improving since.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2019, 20:04:42

Lol@dont be a Neil LOL
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2019, 20:09:04

Also, re: that war. That was the last set i saw xyle until this go around. He came back that set and told tip and ironx that he was taking sof back. Sof had been fighting with us for straight sets.

Xyle came back, signed a pact with laf (a fact he denies), and went back inactive. Sof detagged into eevil 72 hours prior to fs to avoid breaking pact.

I've never really liked that guy since because the merger was prompted by the abondonment of sof tag he caused that set. He always was a lapdog for laf.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 25th 2019, 20:22:19
See Original Post

Karnage XZ

Jul 25th 2019, 20:52:11

Okay derrick the earthempires historian

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2019, 20:59:09

Just trying to clear you up karnage the inaccurate storyteller. Aint nobody gonna say i lost a war we won lol

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 25th 2019, 21:05:40
See Original Post

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 25th 2019, 21:09:53

http://earthgraphs.com/...stones&warreport=Show

The big jump by laf at the end was because a few laf hid in monsters or something and jumped to laf at the very end. Pretty clever. I thought it was funny.

You can see tho, we tked laf and had a 400m nw advantage and only suffered 11 deaths prior to the last day. You literally couldn't have been more innacurate. The following set gains and I negotiated a peace agreement and relations have slowly/steadily been improving since.

TMDM was pacted, ICN(which hid all elders) was pacted, SoF (which hid all Eevil) was pacted and Stones was pacted. You breaking those four pacts was by far the most despicable act in earth2025 and EE history and that is what is needed to tagkill LaF. Four broken pacts.

The set before we had trashed all those tags, despite being pacted to one of them and them breaking the pact then as well (TOB kept pacting MD no matter what they did lol). So in that year of war two alliances died (SoF and MD) and sold out whatever dignity they had left and two other alliances showed the rest of the server how much they really value pacts. All the while LaF grew, I took 3 server wins with consecutive NW records and LaF dominated netting until our mutual war.

So yeah I think LaF by keeping our dignity through all that and our enemies disappearing left and right and also showing how trash they act when under pressure made us the winner.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2019, 21:25:57

Technically us ICNers intended on staying and playing in ICN. I just asked that laf leave alone the 3 or 4 man elders tag that got basically abandoned over 2 reunion sets that were going on. Laf had full knowledge that tag wanted no part of hitting them, and that us elders in ICN would detag and hit laf if they did. I said this all very directly to several laf leaders. Y'all just didnt believe us, or got fluffy or something when you forced a clueless Nole into signing a pact by flexing at him. Not sure. You guys for sure tried to take advantage of that reunion tho. That was when i first started doing FA for elders and it was the first of many times i kept my word with laf FAs. It only took one set for me to negotiate peace with laf tho, a fact I'm very proud of.

We were pretty bitter at the time with each other, but i dont see how smashing a peaceful 3 man tag and getting smoked for it by pact breakers makes you more dignified. It's more like a bunch of people being assholes to each other rather than good guys and bad guys.

Hard to argue with laf's success since tho. That part you're spot on with.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 25th 2019, 21:35:20
See Original Post

tfm0m0 Game profile

Jul 25th 2019, 21:40:32

I said this all very directly to several laf leaders.

Logs or it didn't happen

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 25th 2019, 21:47:49

All I know was that we were sure the remaining elders would hit us if we didnt hit them first, a fact that I'm 100.0% sure of to this day based on who were still in it.

I'm also certain TMDR would have hit us again despite that 2nd pact we stupidly signed with them. MD stopped playing completely the second they could no longer have backup in hitting us lol so its clear what that tag always meant to do.

I would have done a lot of things different those 3 last sets if I was the one in charge but killing elders was a non-choice because of the players in it(mob, Xninja and someone else I forget) were sure to start topfeeding and create a situation later as they had every reset we didn't FS you first. But I wouldnt have pacted TMDR and I would just have run them over as well, perhaps also ICN because I was very sceptical of ICNs intentions especially because we had infiltrated your Facebook page and there were several people who said stuff like "yeah sure we can play in ICN as long as we hit LaF together"

So yeah I would most likely had run over ICN, Elders, TMDR from the start, and then wargained, but Vic being incredibly inactive put all his trust in pacts and Nole lol, then declared full netting.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2019, 22:07:43

Looks like it was a 6 man tag. Azn, DD, xninja, elvesrus, mob, rouger

I gave you guys my word that those guys and us in ICN wouldn't hit unless hit first because we just wanted to do the reunion. But i think my word was pretty invalidated at that time by previous sets (such as the WFS set where tob and dissident smoked some crack together before signing a pact with no terms). I was serious about playing in ICN that set tho. I've never netted 1a in EE and honestly wanted to give it a shot just to see where I stack up.

For what it's worth, if you were leader and not vic, laf probably would have only been tagkilled in the netting fs (set 3) and the md war after theyd already defeated elders. You would have smoked us that set like many others.

On the other hand, the way things happened that set facilitated a long long period of peace and improving relations between the tags. We probably would have kept fighting if laf kept attacking and hosed a reunion set etc.

I think it was far from ideal for all parties but I'm sorta glad it worked out the way it did.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 25th 2019, 22:10:53
See Original Post

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 25th 2019, 22:10:29

So what you are saying is that 'without you there might not have been a LaF in existence today?'

haha, see what I did there?

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 25th 2019, 22:12:01

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2019, 22:13:02

Lololol

YASSSSS QUEEEN

You forgot to wink at the end of it. He said "Basically there would not be a laf in existence today if not for me ;)"

The wink is the most arrogant part.

Savage Game profile

Jul 25th 2019, 22:17:56

All hail Queen Gerdler

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 25th 2019, 22:21:31

Also looking back, my original has one more defend on Earthgraphs than on EEstats, wtf?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2019, 22:28:59

You two are fluffing up the thread, this is about speedkill(tm), sabotagers!
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2019, 22:30:53

Thats weird.....usually eestats has a more accurate count on such things because eg doesn't update fluff it missed after downtimes. Very odd that youd have one more on eg than eestats.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2019, 22:48:33

Considering elders is a 10 man tag and LaF is a 60 man tag I know who the winner was ;) <— wink face

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2019, 22:48:58

FIND THE MISSING HIT OR YOUR WALLING IS INVALID

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 25th 2019, 23:02:21

The missing hit is an unsuccessful EM, everything but the EM defends is equal on both sites. But come to think of it there might be missing hits on both platforms due to the news blackout.

But see elders didn't speedkill.

Karnage XZ

Jul 25th 2019, 23:08:45

Considering elders is a 10 man tag and LaF is a 60 man tag I know who the winner was ;) <— wink face
this

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2019, 23:19:10

Originally posted by Gerdler:
The missing hit is an unsuccessful EM, everything but the EM defends is equal on both sites. But come to think of it there might be missing hits on both platforms due to the news blackout.

But see elders didn't speedkill.

You forgot to trademark that.....
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2019, 23:22:29

Nailed it. Lol

I played in a 11 member tag when there was clans with 200 tho. I prefer the freedoms you get being small. Less FA nightmares and stuff too.

I've denied 31 applications in the last year and accepted 4. I'm here to play with old friends really. To each their own, but our 10-15 is a matter of personal preference. I do imagine we get among the highest volume of new apps tho.

I complained endlessly about the tag being too large when sof was merged in. I always said we were too big to really have fun. We are proper sized now again, and haven't lost a war since last year. I'm happy with it.

I think being the biggest or among the biggest tags is a huge pain in the ass tbh. I get that tnw is a numbers game, as is war, but I'd rather die than win easily and flex about being the biggest. And it's easier to make sure my whole tag gets an opportunity to wall. I'm kinda here for fun not to prove I'm the fluff. And I'm borderline married to the idea that anymore than 10 need a seperate tag just to at least simulate a small tag. The game has always been more fun in a small tag, and a bunch of bitter feuds in the large tags.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 25th 2019, 23:51:59
See Original Post

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 26th 2019, 0:02:46

I don't really care about being the biggest either tbh. War is a numbers game and it is what we do most of the time(war 10/14 sets for me in LaF) but at least for LaF TNW is not. Most lafers that are with us when we netgain are super chill and never create anything of an FA problem.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2019, 0:15:41

Yeah elders started liking laf when our experience hanging with you guys was p positive. You certainly do have a good crew. You're a bit more accepting of new people than me, and I've seen it bite you before, but I respect both idealogies.

sinistril Game profile

Jul 26th 2019, 0:33:13

Originally posted by Gerdler:
LaF has together with stones and imagnum the lowest defends per death in this war. Elders and Mercs are 35% higher defends/death, SoF is 5% higher, SOL is 14% higher than LaF.

Individual country building skill, before and during war, as well as war strategy decided this war. Not walling. A few of us have walled yes but the vast majority has not.

Really debatable to say sof have had better walling than LaF considering the war circumstance though. Smaller countries hitting into bigger, LaF has no speedkill (TM) but instead mostly offline kill, lots of abs by LaF, and so on. Defends per death does not necessarily translate well into better walling in this war. I think Neil is witnessing the paranoia that comes with returning to the game after a decade and not understanding the mechanics of walling in the current era considering its no longer 2010. I had the same feeling when I returned a few years back.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2019, 2:44:48

Nailed it. Lol

I played in a 11 member tag when there was clans with 200 tho. I prefer the freedoms you get being small. Less FA nightmares and stuff too.

I've denied 31 applications in the last year and accepted 4. I'm here to play with old friends really. To each their own, but our 10-15 is a matter of personal preference. I do imagine we get among the highest volume of new apps tho.

I complained endlessly about the tag being too large when sof was merged in. I always said we were too big to really have fun. We are proper sized now again, and haven't lost a war since last year. I'm happy with it.

I think being the biggest or among the biggest tags is a huge pain in the ass tbh. I get that tnw is a numbers game, as is war, but I'd rather die than win easily and flex about being the biggest. And it's easier to make sure my whole tag gets an opportunity to wall. I'm kinda here for fun not to prove I'm the fluff. And I'm borderline married to the idea that anymore than 10 need a seperate tag just to at least simulate a small tag. The game has always been more fun in a small tag, and a bunch of bitter feuds in the large tags.

You're trying to say all the right things but there is one major flaw... You let Jayr into Elders. You have no defense for that and it proves you are full of crap!

BTW, nice 'edit' I see what you're doing.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2019, 3:02:09

They okayed eestats.com (granted I don't know how eestats gets the info but the developers have to be okay with it as with the mIRC news channel), orders for goods and tech, bots, restart bonuses (thats just a sore point for everyone besides Xyle at this point I think....) etc.

You should really not talk about things you know nothing about it makes you look very ignorant. Like a little baby fawn, lets call you Bambi.

First of all eestats.com only uses the API feeds that the developers give out to most people who have a legitimate use for one... What is there to ok about a site that shows the scores list and some news? By the way your precious 'SoF website' that xyle and derrick have been wacking off over probably does many of the same things. The joke's on Xyle though Derrick likes to wack off to grown men, just saying...

Secondly the mIRC news channel was created by Qz and the bot is on his server. Again you clearly lack basic understanding of such simple matters yet still speak about them as if you know what you're talking about.

I can understand that as Karnage can be a pretty polarizing character if you are on his bad side. Luckily for me I haven't had to endure his wrath but that's probably because I'm not an asshole.

I don't take it seriously but to be clear and to be sure the point isn't lost here: you try to twist reality when it comes to LaF to fit your agenda. You don't think about things. You talk about things you have no authority to talk about when it comes to all things LaF.

You cannot possibly be as ignorant as you make yourself look. Gerdler is probably right, once again, that you purposefully spread misinformation to obscure reality and confuse everyone. Neil is the equivalent of 'FAKE NEWS' MAGA! I'm so glad LaF was graced by the presence of Neal not Neil ;) <-- That one is for you Derrick, winky face.

Edited By: Requiem on Jul 26th 2019, 3:04:49

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2019, 3:08:00

You bring your man a dry biscuit and expect him to be happy! Galleri you gotta put some gravy on that biscuit, sausage gravy. Even McDonalds puts something on their biscuit think about that one for a minute. I'm going to have to take Soviet's side here...

Edit: <took a page from Derricks book> Have you ever had the Chick-Fil-A mini biscuits with the nuggets? Its a 100 banger all day if you haven't!

Edited By: Requiem on Jul 26th 2019, 3:10:56

Neil Game profile

Jul 26th 2019, 3:43:32

eestats.com only uses the API feeds that the developers give out to most people who have a legitimate use for one... What is there to ok about a site that shows the scores list and some news?

the mIRC news channel was created by Qz and the bot is on his server.

EXACTLY, its all sketchy stuff that the developers okayed. We play the game we have not the game we want, but when developers do sketchy stuff like this WHY should anyone be surprised when they do anything? Why should the scores list and the news be available?

What exactly did I say that was wrong about LaF? Just show some specific examples besides these ad hominem attacks?

sinistril Game profile

Jul 26th 2019, 4:27:07

What is sketchy about it? It's not something exclusive to LaF. Every alliance in the game gets things like news channels. Your clan uses them, and bots that text you to wall. You should ask who made the war bot you use and how it works if you think it's sketchy.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2019, 7:54:38

eestats.com only uses the API feeds that the developers give out to most people who have a legitimate use for one... What is there to ok about a site that shows the scores list and some news?

EXACTLY, its all sketchy stuff that the developers okayed. We play the game we have not the game we want, but when developers do sketchy stuff like this WHY should anyone be surprised when they do anything? Why should the scores list and the news be available?

What exactly did I say that was wrong about LaF? Just show some specific examples besides these ad hominem attacks?

They have built a fluffing API that ghq, boxcar, sof, eestats etc are allowed to use to pull market, news, ranks and such from the game in near real time.
How the hell do you think sof get their spy ops from ingame to the sof website? it's not magic.

Just cause you fell on your head as little and don't understand technology doesn't mean its scetchy.
Don of LaF

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2019, 12:01:43

Could be from eating lead paint chips too...

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 26th 2019, 12:17:51

Lead acetate is a great sweetener for those who fear aspartame.

Neil Game profile

Jul 26th 2019, 13:07:24

I'm not talking about LaF in this regard, yall need to calm down... Never said only LaF use it, never said SoF didn't.

Originally posted by sinistril:
What is sketchy about it?

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:

They have built a fluffing API that ghq, boxcar, sof, eestats etc are allowed to use to pull market, news, ranks and such from the game in near real time.

SKETCHY

"legitimate use" "pull market, news, ranks and such from the game in near real time"

Developers shouldn't have okayed this, makes me question what kind of stuff they will okay next.