Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2019, 19:42:21

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
Originally posted by Neil:
Originally posted by Requiem:

But I won’t forgive you of being under the delusion that a game admin would allow or ok an automatic script that doesn’t require player interaction.

Originally posted by Requiem:

Your bigotry against LaF pollutes your senses.

Meh I just really do not like Kanarage...... As long as he doesnt join an alliance I got no problem with anyone, any alliance he joins I'll fight.

I wanna fight LaF because y'all are the best. Don't take it too seriously mate.
This is the same thing elders/sof said and LaF fought them for two years and they still have the membership. I was there fighting them as well. They won some battles but they lost that war and now your losing that war too.

Your depiction of history is completely innacurate. It was one year, not two. Not only that, but elders and sof side won the final set that we warred. No one surrendered and neither side won or lost. We declared peace with each other because elders was no longer interested in fighting laf and laf was no longer interested in fighting elders after 6 straight sets.

If youd like to see the stats from the final set we warred tho, i can post them. You'll see laf was tag killed and defeated handily. They did not, however, surrender. We just agreed to stop the nonsense.

Don't be a Neil, Karnage.