Verified:

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Jul 24th 2019, 18:40:22

No Gerdler. Derrick will just get drunk and start babbling again.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 24th 2019, 18:48:02

Page seven...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 24th 2019, 18:50:17

Dear Diary.....

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 24th 2019, 19:01:56

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 24th 2019, 19:01:56

Originally posted by King_Cobra1:
No Gerdler. Derrick will just get drunk and start babbling again.

I mean imma do that anyways. That's something that's not actually the wars fault.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 24th 2019, 19:04:04
See Original Post

The Cloaked Game profile

Jul 24th 2019, 21:33:10

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
Originally posted by Requiem:
But if we do it must be Horde because Alliance is gay!

obviously. It is all about the horde.

Wait, wut? Um, no. I'm remaking my Human Mage again. Why would you play the game as the bad, ugly, losing side?

The Cloaked Game profile

Jul 24th 2019, 21:34:28

SoF/SOL?

Neil Game profile

Jul 24th 2019, 22:39:22

Originally posted by The Cloaked:
SoF/SOL?

Must be really proud to win using scripts! :)

Although I think we all know that LaF doesn't care how they win. Why don't you just write scripts to play the countries for you entirely?

mac23 Game profile

Jul 24th 2019, 22:39:29

bonus!

Karnage XZ

Jul 24th 2019, 22:43:13

I think derrick and sov have the same level of ego babble. Simmer down.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 24th 2019, 22:52:41

KC is a SoF spy sent by Sov.

Karnage XZ

Jul 24th 2019, 22:55:28

Well, it's a good thing he's not very good at it. Otherwise, we'd be losing.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 24th 2019, 22:56:08

Part of the plan, the See Eye A call it a sleeper.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 24th 2019, 23:05:15

Originally posted by Neil:
SoF/SOL?

Although I think we all know that LaF doesn't care how they win. Why don't you just write scripts to play the countries for you entirely?

It's funny when I look at some of your countries my thought has often been "the ee npc countries are better than this". :)

SoFers do the darndest things with their countries. :P

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 24th 2019, 23:42:56

And on EU cause murica sux
Don of LaF

EE Patron

Jul 24th 2019, 23:45:39

SoF/SOL?

What scripts? Please enlighten me on how laf is playing the game that way without interaction from the player.
Don of LaF

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 25th 2019, 0:00:59

It's weird that SoF uses someone so misinformed as Neil seems to be as a mouthpiece on AT. I am convinced that he actually has a clue and he uses misinformed comments very strategically to dilute the facts in every matter, to make what should be axioms come across as debatable points. Thats why I refuse to play his game.

ebert00 Game profile

Jul 25th 2019, 0:03:47

keep America great. vote for trump 2020!

tfm0m0 Game profile

Jul 25th 2019, 0:08:04

Neil will not be silent until you boot that IMPOSTER Neal from your tag. Those are our conditions.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 25th 2019, 0:25:59

Neal was a legend long before Neils first rational thought... He will not be along to confirm that shortly or ever, since that's another irrefutable fact, nay an axiom.

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Jul 25th 2019, 1:42:08

Leave me out of this drama Requiem.....

Karnage XZ

Jul 25th 2019, 1:43:27

Originally posted by Gerdler:
It's weird that SoF uses someone so misinformed as Neil seems to be as a mouthpiece on AT. I am convinced that he actually has a clue and he uses misinformed comments very strategically to dilute the facts in every matter, to make what should be axioms come across as debatable points. Thats why I refuse to play his game.
He's a silver tongue.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 25th 2019, 1:46:46

This thread is still going?
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Boltar Game profile

Jul 25th 2019, 1:54:57

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Get yer own wow thread. This one is about how my friends in sof are apparently bad leaders now.

Some explanation xyle? How are gutty, ironx and warrior so bad? I always thought they were fine...their sof was actually able to beat laf...several times in fact...you haven't even come close.

Nothing like trashing the players you were inviting back to play with you. You're not just an egotistical asshole, you're a conniving one too. Congrats! How cunning!

Make me.
I will mod abuse the hell out of this and close it :P

nah just forum ban him for 24hrs.. and sov too if need be.. should kill the thread quickly

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 25th 2019, 2:01:27

Originally posted by Boltar:
Get yer own wow thread. This one is about how my friends in sof are apparently bad leaders now.

Some explanation xyle? How are gutty, ironx and warrior so bad? I always thought they were fine...their sof was actually able to beat laf...several times in fact...you haven't even come close.

Nothing like trashing the players you were inviting back to play with you. You're not just an egotistical asshole, you're a conniving one too. Congrats! How cunning!

Make me.

nah just forum ban him for 24hrs.. and sov too if need be.. should kill the thread quickly

banning sov might be a problem though..... #forummod

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

sinistril Game profile

Jul 25th 2019, 2:23:00

Make me.

banning sov might be a problem though..... #forummod

Fine, then just ban Marshal and we'll call it square
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2019, 2:23:37

You know, I've always thought it kind of amazing that I've never gotten a forum ban. I have tread that judgement call line, particularly when i threatened to start a gofundme to fly to Copenhagen so i could go be physically violent with Gerdler, (I was serious too. Some drama in my life made me exploooode) but yeah. I guess i was always just a hair under the line lol.

Funny karny posted about my ego considering he was telling me how much of a better warleader he is than me the other day. Guess it takes one to know one.

Neal is the one true Neal. Tho Neil would make a piss poor imposter because he lacks both the skill and humbleness to simulate it. Though Neil's posts have graduated from 90% crybaby and 10% fluffing to about 50% crybaby, 10% fluffing and 40% humorous fun posts. I think given a better war he may be around an 80% decent poster. Time will tell tho.

I actually talked to an SOLer the other day about the rumors around LaF's walling tool. Ironically theres about 6 different versions of the rumor that are all highly innacurate. Z could tell you im old school and like things the way they are so it did give me pause. But sof is POSITIVE you guys use a babysitter bot. For some reason they think theyd be able to get 100 kills with a babysitter bot. Not sure where the logic is there but, nor am i sure where the rumors started, but I'm sure they'd be highly disappointed when they learned if they had access they'd be identically just as bad as they already are. You should just give it to them. They would be so disappointed. Lol

And yes this thread is still going. It will keep going until the war ends. The point is that this fluff is redundant and stupid. Since it takes two to tango supposedly, I'm dancing like a maniac to make up a good reason to have a grudge worth fighting for this long. It seems there was a few people willing to help me try to build a grudge up for this stupid fluff, but tbh, we arent quite there yet.

Gotta keep on trucking. Page 8 here we come.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2019, 2:41:10

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:

And on EU cause murica sux

EU too laggy! Swedes can only play world of Minecraft...

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2019, 2:42:28

Originally posted by King_Cobra1:
Leave me out of this drama Requiem.....

You posted here didn’t you! You just got on the crazy train choooo choooo!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2019, 2:45:14

You know, I've always thought it kind of amazing that I've never gotten a forum ban. I have tread that judgement call line, particularly when i threatened to start a gofundme to fly to Copenhagen so i could go be physically violent with Gerdler, (I was serious too. Some drama in my life made me exploooode) but yeah. I guess i was always just a hair under the line lol.

Funny karny posted about my ego considering he was telling me how much of a better warleader he is than me the other day. Guess it takes one to know one.

Neal is the one true Neal. Tho Neil would make a piss poor imposter because he lacks both the skill and humbleness to simulate it. Though Neil's posts have graduated from 90% crybaby and 10% fluffing to about 50% crybaby, 10% fluffing and 40% humorous fun posts. I think given a better war he may be around an 80% decent poster. Time will tell tho.

I actually talked to an SOLer the other day about the rumors around LaF's walling tool. Ironically theres about 6 different versions of the rumor that are all highly innacurate. Z could tell you im old school and like things the way they are so it did give me pause. But sof is POSITIVE you guys use a babysitter bot. For some reason they think theyd be able to get 100 kills with a babysitter bot. Not sure where the logic is there but, nor am i sure where the rumors started, but I'm sure they'd be highly disappointed when they learned if they had access they'd be identically just as bad as they already are. You should just give it to them. They would be so disappointed. Lol

And yes this thread is still going. It will keep going until the war ends. The point is that this fluff is redundant and stupid. Since it takes two to tango supposedly, I'm dancing like a maniac to make up a good reason to have a grudge worth fighting for this long. It seems there was a few people willing to help me try to build a grudge up for this stupid fluff, but tbh, we arent quite there yet.

^- I didn’t read any of that. #tooLongDerrickIsBackBaby

sinistril Game profile

Jul 25th 2019, 2:47:49

I thought Gerdler is from Sweden? Why would you fly to Copenhagen? Did you just want that free Nordic vacation that you almost won on the Price is Right?
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2019, 2:49:11

I'm glad you didn't read any of it Req, I just wanted to let you know I STILL GOT IT. Also Minecraft is for sissies. Real men still play Runescape or whatever the hell it was called. Fite me.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2019, 2:51:52

Originally posted by sinistril:
I thought Gerdler is from Sweden? Why would you fly to Copenhagen? Did you just want that free Nordic vacation that you almost won on the Price is Right?

That's where he offered to meet me for our sanctioned brawl. I didn't pick the location. Blame him. I think he just didnt wanna get embarrassed in his home country and its pretty close to malmo lolol

The Cloaked Game profile

Jul 25th 2019, 2:57:26

SoF/SOL?

Have you seen my country? If we used scripts they'd be written by one of the good LaF players and would be better then my country at everything. They'd sell at bushel peaks, dump stock during buyouts, and always hit countries in 0-1 DR.

The Cloaked Game profile

Jul 25th 2019, 2:58:04

And just another aside. Alliance would never use scripts.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2019, 2:59:15

The really funny part is I'm 6'3" and weigh 125. A strong wind could kick my ass. Not one of my finer moments lol

Boltar Game profile

Jul 25th 2019, 3:06:26

fluff are u a crackhead u skinny sob

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2019, 3:10:12

fluff are u a crackhead u skinny sob

Yeahhhh anorexia. Not the anorexia nervosa one where i don't eat because i like being skinny or have body issues like most people think of when they hear anorexic. I have the one where you just are never hungry. Sometimes i go two or three days without noticing i haven't eaten. If i exercise i get hungry but i rarely do anything outside of sun salutations each morning.

I started medicating with marijuana a couple years back and now i smash entire pizzas like a college boy, but i need about 40 lbs to be healthy again and my metabolism is fast af.

It's how my mind responded to my father and best friend dying a week apart. Mind disassociated from body. It had its benefits. I hardly feel physical pain. Just notice the blood most times......

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 25th 2019, 3:14:07
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2019, 3:19:58

The truly good takeaway i have is that speaking openly about mental illness has helped me understand myself better, and people have generally been more helpful than you'd think. I used to think all people are innately greedy, but now i think the vast majority care about their neighbor.

We've come a long way to the point that i can say I'm bisexual and mentally ill on these forums and people are pretty nice to me still, although sometimes in RL I fear it's predominantly only because I'm an articulate nonviolent white man.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 25th 2019, 3:29:13
See Original Post

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2019, 3:21:14

SoF/SOL?

Now, dammit, I'm feeling cheated here. No one ever gave me a script. fluff, if they did, I might be able to netgain, or at least appear to.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2019, 6:14:09

Originally posted by Cerberus:
SoF/SOL?

Now, dammit, I'm feeling cheated here. No one ever gave me a script. fluff, if they did, I might be able to netgain, or at least appear to.

It's just because they don't like you Cerb. Laf has scripts that chew up bottle caps and make gold doubloons. They also have a script to make your dog let itself out, and make your wife look hot. You just gotta be inner circle.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2019, 6:16:38

Lemme know if you wanna join, you can be Mr Fuchsia

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 25th 2019, 6:21:02
See Original Post

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 25th 2019, 9:05:28

For the record Copenhagen airport is the closest airport big enough to take transatlantic flights. If you got lost on the way after going to all that trouble I'd be a pretty bad host wouldn't I?

Also Malmö is a bit dangerous in some areas, I wouldn't want him to venture there alone and get into trouble. :)

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2019, 10:23:22

If such tool existed I would not be on my 3rd country without a single turn taken to wall (I'm on par with xyle so war god 2.0 is me).

People keep saying the same about sof/sol, they walled 3 times in a row we must have a spy in our irc channel and so on.
Don of LaF

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 25th 2019, 12:01:25

LaF has together with stones and imagnum the lowest defends per death in this war. Elders and Mercs are 35% higher defends/death, SoF is 5% higher, SOL is 14% higher than LaF.

Individual country building skill, before and during war, as well as war strategy decided this war. Not walling. A few of us have walled yes but the vast majority has not.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2019, 13:25:45

Derrick, welcome to my world, 5' 10" 126lbs lol, I eat like there's no tomorrow and don't gain an ounce, the life insurance people sent me to the doctor to see what was wrong with me before approving my application....doctor said "everything looks great, you just have a fast metabolism....here let me prescribe you...." "Hold on" I said, everything is ok and you want to drug me?, fluff off, fluff you, the insurance and big pharma" and I walked out, needless to say the life insurance people were not happy, so I told them to go fluff themselves too, after that I got NY Life, no problem there with my weight, they understood I'm not american I guess :P

And yes I too can go days without eating when I'm stressed out, happened 4 years ago when my pops passed unexpectedly....sorry for your losses bro.

fluff the doctors.

Hey now you got I clue why I don't trust them and why I believe they're in bed with big pharma ;-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 25th 2019, 14:06:55

FML I actually read this for once and now realized I need to read Derrick's posts since he claimed to once be teetering on the edge of a forum ban.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 25th 2019, 14:16:11

I'm glad you didn't read any of it Req, I just wanted to let you know I STILL GOT IT. Also Minecraft is for sissies. Real men still play Runescape or whatever the hell it was called. Fite me.

Are you talking fluff about Runescape now? I will come up to Philly

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2019, 14:16:38

Nah it's part of the trick. You can say whatever offensive things you want as long as its in paragraph 3 or later of your post.

I agree KoH. It still shocks me that people give children amphetamines. ADD is real and i hear all that but parents should have to take the drugs they feed their kids once just to have the experience. There's a reason they fetch coin on the streets. Those are some hardcore drugs people give their children and they keep upping the doses generationally. It's pretty wild. Hopefully the next generation brings back quaaludes and starts feeding them to children. Those were fun.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2019, 14:17:39

Are you talking fluff about Runescape now? I will come up to Philly

If you come to philly imma take Soviet out to dinner. That's happening. You can't stop me.