Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 3rd 2019, 18:50:40

I am curious, on the email tip, if youd consider indicting Melania, Ivanka and Jared Kushner as well for use of private email servers for government information. They all broke the same rule. Melania broke it hundreds of times.

I'd rather see them all indicted for it or none of them indicted. Tbh I'm just not sure how much I care about that though. I think Hillary like trump, the process crimes are half as bad as some of this fluff they've done. I'd rather see them indicted for something else worse. Use of private email is something everybody gets hammered on these days. I could have my mind changed about it, but mostly I dont care. I think if I did care tho, I'd want everyone who does it to get hit with charges or whatever. Not just people I'm opposed to politically.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Mar 3rd 2019, 18:53:55
See Original Post

sinistril Game profile

Mar 3rd 2019, 20:05:48

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I am curious, on the email tip, if youd consider indicting Melania, Ivanka and Jared Kushner as well for use of private email servers for government information. They all broke the same rule. Melania broke it hundreds of times.

I'd rather see them all indicted for it or none of them indicted. Tbh I'm just not sure how much I care about that though. I think Hillary like trump, the process crimes are half as bad as some of this fluff they've done. I'd rather see them indicted for something else worse. Use of private email is something everybody gets hammered on these days. I could have my mind changed about it, but mostly I dont care. I think if I did care tho, I'd want everyone who does it to get hit with charges or whatever. Not just people I'm opposed to politically.

There's a pretty clear distinction. For one, there are no allegations that those 3 have broken the law. That does not stem from partisanship. The main crux of the issue, something anyone whose had a clearance will and can tell you but as one of those people I'll tell you again, is the classified documents and deletion of those e-mails that were under subpoena by Congress. The difference between that and legally using private e-mail servers for non-classified information while abiding by the rules put in place by the government is crystal clear. There are also pretty clear implications for transparency within the government if the state department can arbitrarily delete emails without oversight. That is something you should care about considering all the gigantic abuses of power the government has found itself involved in that have echoes of a developing police state.

And I'm not saying that out of any love for those 3 people either. I don't think they should be involved in government at all (that goes for all First Lady's too). Their involvement is nepotism in my opinion and one of my many criticisms of Trump and previous administrations. But it's a false equivelance all around.

Edited By: sinistril on Mar 3rd 2019, 20:48:04
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 3rd 2019, 20:50:40

Derrick, just come out of the closet and admit you're another Trump derangement syndrome patient in need of treatment for you utter hatred for the man.

Ugh
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 3rd 2019, 23:15:52

Originally posted by sinistril:

There's a pretty clear distinction. For one, there are no allegations that those 3 have broken the law. That does not stem from partisanship. The main crux of the issue, something anyone whose had a clearance will and can tell you but as one of those people I'll tell you again, is the classified documents and deletion of those e-mails that were under subpoena by Congress. The difference between that and legally using private e-mail servers for non-classified information while abiding by the rules put in place by the government is crystal clear. There are also pretty clear implications for transparency within the government if the state department can arbitrarily delete emails without oversight. That is something you should care about considering all the gigantic abuses of power the government has found itself involved in that have echoes of a developing police state.

And I'm not saying that out of any love for those 3 people either. I don't think they should be involved in government at all (that goes for all First Lady's too). Their involvement is nepotism in my opinion and one of my many criticisms of Trump and previous administrations. But it's a false equivelance all around.

Hmmm. It's maybe a different crime but still a crime, but I hear you. Private email use, in and of itself, is not illegal. However, the purpose of having officials use state dept email is that every email sent is kept in public record unless redacted because it contains classified information. Federal law requires that any emails involving government business sent from a private email server be sent to the federal records. No less than 6 trump advisors (Bannon, Priebus) in addition to three family members have committed this crime. And it's a crime. Federal records law lays it out pretty clearly.

I do understand there's a big difference between violating federal records law, and divulging confidential information thru a non secure database. One is obviously more dangerous. I'm just merely pointing out that the public record violations is a crime that happens quite frequently in the state dept.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 3rd 2019, 23:24:25

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Derrick, just come out of the closet and admit you're another Trump derangement syndrome patient in need of treatment for you utter hatred for the man.

Ugh

The largest derangement anyone has is believing a billionaire who acquired his wealth thru evading inheritance taxes illegally to the tune of several hundred million dollars and then lied to the public about a "small 1 million dollar loan" has clean hands. I've made the assertion that bill Clinton is a pedophile and a sexual pariah on this same thread. I'm not saying the left is clean, just that the right is as dirty. Do I think we should lock her up? For sure. I just happen to believe criminality is rampant in government and we should lock him up too. I don't attempt to make excuses for one sides crimes while saying the other side "did nothing wrong." That's not realistic. Anyone paying attention sees both sides brazenly committing crimes on a daily basis. The reason why the public never gets to see anyone arrested for it, is because public opinion always supports the politician based on politics and not whether or not they are criminal. We have to want to get rid of all crime and money in politics, not just leftist criminality. The first step is believing all criminals should have repercussions, which is why I brought up the violation of federal records law.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Mar 3rd 2019, 23:27:19
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 3rd 2019, 23:32:46

To me, divulging classified information, while dangerous, does not disgust me nearly as much as learning Bill Clinton was at Jeffrey Epstein's child sex ring spa. I cant even fathom how much more I believe the Clinton's should be tore down for that then fluffin emails.

And like I said. I'm not sure the emails really matter to me, which is frankly a defense of trump and his officials. Because tbh, I can think of far worse stuff that they've all done of the top of my head.

Marhsal

Mar 3rd 2019, 23:34:13

nope
Marshal Bot v 3.2

import random

try:
WorldKnowledge.append()

except TruthNotKnownError:
return random.lie()

archaic Game profile

Mar 6th 2019, 17:15:09

After all these years Cerb keeps trying to start political arguments on Earth forums . . . maybe some day he'll win one
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 7th 2019, 6:31:40

Originally posted by archaic:
After all these years Cerb keeps trying to start political arguments on Earth forums . . . maybe some day he'll win one

I have no need to win when the empirical evidence bears out my arguments.

try again.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 18th 2019, 5:04:18

Here's the Russian collusion folks...

https://youtu.be/P7HZX-hmKqA

Obviously the wrong 2016 presidential candidate got accused of it.

Questions?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 18th 2019, 5:51:56

Here's some more interesting hearings, fluff the media, let's go to the unfiltered information...

https://youtu.be/ANohtXQhkQw

https://youtu.be/I3B-ppFK6Wg

(•_•)

brujodale Game profile

Mar 18th 2019, 17:37:33

LQQKS for the

SPACE FORCE

sinistril Game profile

Mar 25th 2019, 3:36:05

In before salty people that have been clinging to the Russia-Trump conspiracy for the last two years
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 25th 2019, 3:40:22

Where's the Russia collusion???

Perhaps Hillary should be investigated for Russia collusion, she did on fact sell uranium to them and shortly after the Clinton foundation got hundreds of millions $$ from the Russians, all while being secretary of state, no?
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 25th 2019, 5:47:24

I think fluff is about to hit the fan for the democrats....

https://youtu.be/dgyYMyMSNMk

Or....or....maybe they'll come up with another bogus dossier....yup, I'm placing my money on the latter, cuz the hate is REAL, meanwhile all the crimes committed by the DNC will be covered up by the deep state.
(•_•)

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 25th 2019, 6:08:56

lol @ email stuff

surely its only wrong for the secretary of state to do that

like colin powell

how can so many people make so many mistakes for so many years

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 28th 2019, 2:13:14

So.. The "green new deal" got shot down by the very people who praised it....for real?.....did reality check them?
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2019, 22:57:00

Apparently a leftist in Congress decided to attack a kid LOL

https://youtu.be/N_S-ADAAHIg

SMH she got rEkT
(•_•)

sinistril Game profile

Apr 3rd 2019, 1:07:29

Meh, everyone knew the dems were never for AOC's green dream. They just fear her because they don't understand social media outrage yet. Once they realize that this child is only popular in a small, meaningless district and among small, meaningless twitter econazis, they'll get tired of her.

Her future ? -> https://theintercept.com/...trict-redistricting-2020/

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 3rd 2019, 1:40:52

I agree, squeaky wheel gets the grease effect.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 3rd 2019, 17:42:43

Yeah that was a political stunt. Happens regularly in congress. AOC pressing unfunded agenda followed by a unanimous floor vote brought on by the opposition party. I think political stunts on both sides. Stuff like that does very little to sway public opinion, but they do it in every congress. That's why dems voted "present" instead of yay or nay. Sort of acknowledging it for what it is. You can't approve the bill without approving the budget for it first etc. Was a "show vote." I wouldn't look into it much.

The_Hawk

Apr 3rd 2019, 20:19:36

Was it classified government content? If so than ya. Charge them like Hildabeast.
Sad that she got to walk, but that's what happens when a system is rigged in your favor and the opposition is spineless.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

sinistril Game profile

Apr 3rd 2019, 23:38:04

Originally posted by The_Hawk:

Was it classified government content? If so than ya. Charge them like Hildabeast.
Sad that she got to walk, but that's what happens when a system is rigged in your favor and the opposition is spineless.

No. It's a false equivalence as they weren't doing the same thing as Hillary at all. Also, they didn't get subpoena'd by congress and immediately start deleting the evidence. That in and of itself is pretty disturbing actions from a public official.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2019, 0:59:39

Originally posted by sinistril:
Originally posted by The_Hawk:

No. It's a false equivalence as they weren't doing the same thing as Hillary at all. Also, they didn't get subpoena'd by congress and immediately start deleting the evidence. That in and of itself is pretty disturbing actions from a public official.

Yeah. While i wouldn't go so far as to say its a false equivalence (because by law its the same crime), there's way more highly suspicious activity at least surrounding Clinton. One could argue that her use of a private server was to circumvent federal records keeping intentionally, and the deletion of the 30,000 emails before the Benghazi hearing was destruction of federal records, again, intentionally to avoid federal oversight.

One could also make the arguement than jared and ivanka at least were only providing data for scheduling and had not been briefed on federal record keeping policy. One could also argue that Melania, as trump has said, was unaware that a government server had to be used to send sensitive data and federal records.

I mean. Because I'm not an idiot and watched trump crowds chanting "lock her up" I figure the first fluffing thing you do is make sure your wife isnt ignoring federal records policy in the EXACT same manner as Hillary using a private server. Seems pretty obvious to me.

But there is, as sin pointed out, a pretty major difference. Considering the circumstances, i feel like the trump's knew better but idk. Maybe they're just fluffing stupid and cant help but make the same mistakes because they're so fluffing dumb. That just seems unlikely to me.

Point is, the trump's were certainly never accused of intentionally deleting thousands of emails to circumvent federal records and policy in what appears to be a cover-up of crimes shortly after a subpeona. They just, as trumps do, committed the offenses in plain sight and then denied it being a crime due to entitlement.

*shrugs*

sinistril Game profile

Apr 9th 2019, 3:26:23

On a humorous note, AOC trying to condescend to black people by using a really fluffing bad fake accent is the funniest thing you'll see all week, and possibly all year. It's the kind of unicorn that could only be topped by Robin Williams coming back from the dead and doing a world tour with Dave Chappelle. Magical.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 9th 2019, 4:24:31

Stupid hoe.....
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 9th 2019, 14:35:05

Once you get beyond all the stuff that completely disgusts you, it's actually a really hilarious time to be alive. People keep saying the craziest fluff. Hahaha

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 9th 2019, 15:45:36

#freealexjones
(•_•)

sinistril Game profile

Apr 9th 2019, 15:59:55

The perfect 2020 card?

Joe "Don't worry the child gave me permission to touch him" Biden
And Alexandria "This is how I think black people talk" Cortez

vs

Donald "I once punched my music teacher because he didn't know anything about music" Trump
And Sarah "Alaska is proof that God exists" Palin

The lols would never stop

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 9th 2019, 16:35:11

It would be epic LOL
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 9th 2019, 17:30:27

Celebrity deathmatch ended too soon

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 9th 2019, 17:52:16

AOC can't be VP candidate in 2020 without significant changes to the constitution. You americans should know your constitution if you are gonna argue it still makes sense two centuries after it was written.

The_Hawk

Apr 9th 2019, 18:08:12

Originally posted by Gerdler:
AOC can't be VP candidate in 2020 without significant changes to the constitution. You americans should know your constitution if you are gonna argue it still makes sense two centuries after it was written.

Sin is a canuck.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 9th 2019, 20:57:09

(•_•)

sinistril Game profile

Apr 9th 2019, 21:00:00

Originally posted by Gerdler:

I wasn't going for realistic, just hilarious :P

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 9th 2019, 21:06:00

Holy fluff, we have a terrible president with horrific policy..
https://youtu.be/YGspCSJMfU8

SMH
(•_•)

outlaw Game profile

Apr 9th 2019, 21:23:50

HMS

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 9th 2019, 21:49:16

Keep electing idiots, democrats!
https://youtu.be/wsCbLSqz85s
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 18th 2019, 18:24:53

Watching the leftist media outlets and Congress democrats meltdown before our eyes... Dear oh dear...
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 18th 2019, 18:59:45

Some fun reading so far:

"The last two years were filled with angry clashes, outbursts, threatened resignations and false statements as Mr. Trump reacted to the investigation.

After saying that Mr. Mueller’s appointment would mean “the end of my presidency,” Mr. Trump turned on Jeff Sessions, then the attorney general, blaming him for recusing himself from overseeing the investigation. “How could you let this happen, Jeff?” he demanded.

The tension between Mr. Trump and Mr. McGahn, then the White House counsel, flared repeatedly. In June 2017, Mr. Trump called Mr. McGahn from Camp David twice and told him to have Mr. Mueller fired for alleged conflicts of interest. Mr. McGahn refused, saying he did not want to repeat the “Saturday Night Massacre,” when Richard M. Nixon ordered the firing of Watergate prosecutors.

Mr. McGahn prepared to submit his resignation. He called Reince Priebus, then the White House chief of staff, and told him the president had asked him to “do crazy fluff.” Ultimately, Mr. Trump backed off, but when The New York Times reported about the episode, he told Mr. McGahn to publicly deny it, which he would not do.

Mr. Trump referred to Mr. McGahn as a “lying bastard” and said that if he did not deny the report, “then maybe I’ll have to get rid of him.” He did not fire Mr. McGahn, who left later that year."

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 18th 2019, 19:11:44

What's really interesting about Barr to me in this whole thing is the role he's choosing to play. I can't really speak on what his intentions are, but he's definitely treading a weird line.

In both the Nixon impeachment and the Clinton impeachment, the special council punted to congress on obstruction. Watergate was a little more obvious and this set of 10 obstruction inquiries is more likened to the stuff Clinton did to obstruct.

And there's actually a reason that the SCO always punts to congress. That is, in our constitution, it is written pretty plainly that congress is responsible to reach a conclusion on obstruction as a check and balance to presidential corruption.

In the past, the SCO provides evidence of obstruction, that the AG passes on to congress to make a conclusion. The AG's job is to summarize those findings for congress, so congress can then make a conclusion.

I don't really think it makes a difference. Congress is still going to do their job and the SCO seems to have done theirs.

It's just a little odd to me that Barr is asserting himself into the conversation, and attempting to shield the president and undermine the constitution to do congress's job for them. It actually says specifically in the law that is not the AG's job to draw a conclusion and that falls specifically on congress.

Dont really have a comment one way or another, just find it extremely odd he's so blatantly ignoring what the constitution says to do.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 18th 2019, 19:14:43
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 18th 2019, 19:13:54

The president was framed for a crime he didn't commit and the left is desperate to find any kind of obstruction of justice, it is an embarrassing moment in US history.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 18th 2019, 19:18:26

See, that seems increasingly to be the case, which is why i find it so baffling that people aren't just following the rules the way they are written.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 18th 2019, 19:19:46

If this is truly just a political hit job, it feels like just doing everything by the book would make the dems look like bigger assholes.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 18th 2019, 19:21:40

Its not like a complicated process either.

The SCO investigates
The AG summarizes
Congress draws a conclusion

Seems like pretty easy rules to follow.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 18th 2019, 19:23:46

See, that seems increasingly to be the case, which is why i find it so baffling that people aren't just following the rules the way they are written.

If this is truly just a political hit job, it feels like just doing everything by the book would make the dems look like bigger assholes.

I agree and hopefully the Justice Department will get to the bottom of this, the silver lining here is that the Russian government has been once again exposed and our national security team has been put on notice.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 18th 2019, 20:54:24

Absolutely. I couldn't agree more. I wish Barr would quit stepping out of line tho because I believe it's sewing a bit of discord and emotion. With a Republican controlled Senate especially, it's likely congress would agree with Barr's assertions.

I think of it like this. Assume I have some pretty thorough knowledge of how to do your job on an assembly line. A guy hands a product to me, i attach two nuts and hand it to you and you attach 2 bolts.

I decide to make a decision that you, in fact, need to attach two bolts as your job. So i hold a press conference to explain to the American people that your job is to attach two bolts. People come out of the woodwork screaming "HE SHOULD ATTACH SCREWS" at this public charade explaining how to do your job. Screws people come out of the woodwork and bolts people remain firm in their position that bolts is your real job.

The point is all that seems completely unnecessary because if i just hand you the part you'd attach the two bolts and life would be so much easier for both of us.

I don't really understand to what purpose he is stepping out of line, nor do i think it will change any outcomes. The only effect i see it having is further dividing people over an increasingly contentious, and seemingly non-existent issue.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 18th 2019, 20:59:05
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 18th 2019, 21:09:40

What i really am i thinking in my head is

"Nobody gives a fluff about your opinion, man. Shut the fluff up and turn in your paperwork."

sinistril Game profile

Apr 18th 2019, 22:10:27

tldr; Private Russian corporation had a largely unsuccessful social media campaign that organized several largely unsuccessful political rallies for Trump, BLM, and others. American intelligence agencies prove that the GRU was behind e-mail hacking without actually substantiating that proof or looking at DNC servers etc. Also there are WMD's in Iraq. Wikileaks is evil according to the report who are in an objective position to assess that matter as American intelligence agencies have not been routinely embarassed by Wikileaks for years. Manafort likes money. Cohen is still a scumbag. The entire fluffing country should be outraged at the scapegoating of Flynn. Papadopoulos is not an Israeli agent despite how much Ihlan Omar wishes he was and there are some questions surrounding Joseph Misfud that you should seriously be asking yourselves as a nation. Sessions din't do nothing, intentional. Derrick was wrong about campaign finance violations.

Didn't bother to read the second half because that's all anyone in the media has read.
Two years of media coverage for that? Lol.

Edited By: sinistril on Apr 18th 2019, 22:16:00

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 18th 2019, 23:28:05

And they still want his head, they are losing their minds, including Nadler and company, just shut the fluff up and impeach the president, see where that gets you.
(•_•)