Verified:

sinistril Game profile

Apr 26th 2019, 18:36:43

Originally posted by Serpentor:
Thank you Gerd. That sounds like a proper mentality towards guns and gun use. Same here in our country. Proper regulation and education goes a long way. Unfortunately the education they get in the U.S. is “guns=freedom“, “must defend from foreign and domestic..”, “you can pry it from my cold dead hands”, and a fluff ton of propaganda fear mongering.

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
You do realize that bad guy gets gun no matter what law or regulation you write? How would banning guns stop killers from killing? Oh I want to hear this.

I’ll just say this. There are more privately owned guns in the US than people. How many of those get into the hands of those “killers”? Does making it easier for those “killers” to access guns make sense? Does it make sense to have more volume of guns pumped into your violent country? No, your own history has shown that your people cannot handle that responsibility effectively. And don’t blame the poor minorities in the inner city areas, because they didn’t develop the segregated, culturally biased system that’s kept them poor for generations. And they didn’t pump half a billion guns on your streets. They have to try to survive in the system that your poorly run nation has provided them.

Guns can be used properly as Gerd described. You Yanks just took it too far and made it too dangerous. Now you’re stuck between a rock and a hard place. You may not see the consequences in your neighborhood until a kids shoots up his school, but many people in your nation have to deal with the consequences of your governments errors every day.

Don't blame people in inner cities? Don't even look at them you mean? It's not like they're responsible for most of the gun related homicides. Let's talk about school shootings that are rare as fluff! Maybe there is a problem with the system in which they exist, but trying to take away their guns is going to do fluff all. First off, they aren't going to give you them and second off there are underlying causes that no one wants to address.

If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Buch Game profile

Apr 26th 2019, 18:55:56

Sinstril it's racist to look at the inner cities.

sinistril Game profile

Apr 26th 2019, 19:09:08

If people actually want to solve the problem, it's racist not to.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Buch Game profile

Apr 26th 2019, 19:34:29

I agree with you

Serpentor Game profile

Apr 26th 2019, 20:06:51

It’s a problem in those neighborhoods for sure... but it’s a problem that started generations ago in racially biased mentality and programs that pulled all the jobs and money out of the neighborhoods. Now it’s snowballed so long that it’s a fight for survival and that’s all people know.

250,000 guns a year are stolen or lost and end up on your streets.

Your right on one thing. The people won’t want to give up their guns. You guys are in too deep ... probably so deep that there are no easy answers to your problems anymore. Racially divided, economically divided, politically divided, more guns on the streets than people, easily accessible drugs and weapons, and generations raised on praising a military that invades other countries for financial gain and empire building.

Have fun with that
The EEVIL Empire

The_Hawk

Apr 26th 2019, 20:09:43

Do you have any articles on this?

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Buch Game profile

Apr 26th 2019, 20:51:27

Any articles on what? Most gun deaths are inner city gang related?

https://www.nij.gov/...olence/pages/welcome.aspx

More guns doesn't mean morning crime.

In my town I know 3 people that own 40 guns a piece. Can't think of a single person in town that doesn't own at least one gun. 0 murders ever

Edited By: Buch on Apr 26th 2019, 20:54:11
See Original Post

Buch Game profile

Apr 26th 2019, 21:03:04

Oh and then watch the gun deaths drop of you take suicide out of the equation...or don't you guys have suicides over there?

sinistril Game profile

Apr 26th 2019, 21:32:01

What racially biased programs took the jobs and money out of these places specifically?

Buch Game profile

Apr 26th 2019, 21:37:15

They sell drugs because they make better money than if they worked a real job.

You can't blame problems on race.

First stop to ending racism quit grouping people by race. There's just as many trailer trash meth head white people as there are gang banger black people.

End the drugs and make people get a job

Edited By: Buch on Apr 26th 2019, 21:40:00
See Original Post

Buch Game profile

Apr 26th 2019, 21:43:19

In Minnesota they released today there's 1.4 open jobs for every unemployed in the state. There's jobs just no motivation. Why get a job when you can stay home and get welfare

sinistril Game profile

Apr 26th 2019, 21:55:03

Legalize drugs. That eliminates the black market, allows regulation, creates jobs, etc.

Decrease illegal immigration. Illegal immigration hits black communities hard because they're moving into the same communities. Studies have been pretty clear on the decrease in wages, employment, etc that comes from this.

Restructure the way the country looks at offshoring, many of the jobs that have been lost in places like Chicago in the last generation have not been the result of some mythical racist policies, but rather, a loss of manufacturing jobs due to offshoring.

Eliminate rent control. Rent control has been shown to increase crime rates as it eliminates the incentives to invest in new housing, etc essentially creating ghettos.

Stop calling gentrification racist as it brings money into communities and the money often stays if you eliminate crime at the same time.

Lower the population density in these places. High population density, like low population density, nearly always leads to problems. Offer low income people strong incentives to move to rural areas.

Offer incentives to go to trade schools, technical colleges, etc based on the prospect of future jobs

There are a hundred more suggestions that would contribute to lifting many of these communities out of poverty. Some are more effective than others and some will only work in specific circumstances but there are tings that can be done. Stop pretending like these communities are fluffed and nothing can be done.

Edited By: sinistril on Apr 26th 2019, 21:58:12

Buch Game profile

Apr 26th 2019, 22:36:05

Legalize drugs.. great idea lol. At least overdoses would skyrocket. Yay! Heroin for everyone

Buch Game profile

Apr 26th 2019, 22:38:01

I didn't say nothing can be done. There's a certain point where those people need to help themselves. You can't always rely on the government or other people

sinistril Game profile

Apr 26th 2019, 23:06:51

Originally posted by Buch:
I didn't say nothing can be done. There's a certain point where those people need to help themselves. You can't always rely on the government or other people

Was referring to Serpentor's position. America clearly has problems, but none are unsolveable. The best way to solve most problems requires only minimal changes not massive government programs or overhauls. Most of my suggestions cost very little or have large net benefits.

Legalize drugs.. great idea lol. At least overdoses would skyrocket. Yay! Heroin for everyone

You'd have to prove that. Portugal decriminalized, for example, and saw only a slight rise in marijuana and LSD (?) use, no rise in heroin use, a decline in deaths due to overdoes, a sharp decline in new cases of aids, no rise in violent crime, and so on. I'm for legalization as it allows much better regulation, tax revenues that can be reinvested into health care, etc, but some people favor decriminalization.

Aphrodite Game profile

Apr 27th 2019, 10:59:44

Must be a Rethuglican
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 27th 2019, 13:59:38

Lol. Got em

Buch Game profile

Apr 27th 2019, 14:36:05

Yeah you got me lol

So by your logic we should legalize all drugs because it will drop crime and overdoses. 70k people died from drugs I. 2017

So if that will work then we should legalize all guns with no restrictions because there was only 40k gun deaths. Deregulation would save lives. Right?

Your logic is so stupid. A large percentage of overdoses are from prescription pain meds. And those numbers keep going up. Let's fluffing legalize everything that will make it better lol

Edited By: Buch on Apr 27th 2019, 14:39:07
See Original Post

Buch Game profile

Apr 27th 2019, 14:45:19

Shows how ignorant the liberals are. Guns are a major problem people get killed. Decriminalize drugs! Only twice as many people die from them a year than guns. Oh hey good idea! Since we're all dopers that can't get a job anyways

sinistril Game profile

Apr 27th 2019, 16:16:11

Yeah you got me lol

So by your logic we should legalize all drugs because it will drop crime and overdoses. 70k people died from drugs I. 2017

So if that will work then we should legalize all guns with no restrictions because there was only 40k gun deaths. Deregulation would save lives. Right?

Your logic is so stupid. A large percentage of overdoses are from prescription pain meds. And those numbers keep going up. Let's fluffing legalize everything that will make it better lol

No, my argument was that it would eliminate the black market, allow regulation, create jobs, etc. There are likely positive externalities like reducing crime and overdoses, as has been routinely shown in the data. It's not stupid, just counter-intuitive. I can link you up to some studies if you want.

Shows how ignorant the liberals are. Guns are a major problem people get killed. Decriminalize drugs! Only twice as many people die from them a year than guns. Oh hey good idea! Since we're all dopers that can't get a job anyways

I've actually been arguing the opposite here. I think guns violence is a symptom of a major problem not the problem itself. Not sure how that classifies me as a liberal but it's good to keep people guessing.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 1st 2019, 16:20:03

The deep state has been exposed and there was collusion, wasn't Trump nor his campaign...
https://youtu.be/Jp-Rrk1UHp0
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

MauricXe Game profile

May 3rd 2019, 14:22:42

LOL the deep state

you might as well say Sov runs the US

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2019, 18:25:02

Originally posted by MauricXe:
LOL the deep state

you might as well say Sov runs the US

🙈🙉🙊

Where's the Russian Trump collusion?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Karnage XZ

May 6th 2019, 7:15:15

There is certainly assistance from Russia in a big way. I'm reading Mueller's report and I'm going to be writing a summary on it and posting it here. If you know how to read in between the lines, you will see that there is some very disturbing information in there. Mueller doesn't have the authority to charge people with certain crimes and he was actually being undermined throughout his entire investigation by the trump administration. There's a paragraph on page 10 that really says it all, for sure Mueller's team was very strategic about how they wrote the report but clearly described that throughout the entire investigation many trump associates invoked their constitutional rights in respect to self-incrimination. Russia Oligarchs paid for the IRA operations in which some agents came to the united states to collect data unspecified and influenced several well-known movements to support trump and derail all other candidates. Not including all of the facebook pages where they posted harmful information about candidates other than trump and they also held several rallies in the united states that were designed to beef up support for then-candidate trump. These same Russian oligarchs and agents are close friends with Putin. I mean connecting the dots is easy. In your life how many people have went out of there way and spent hundreds of millions of dollars to show their support for you without expecting something in return? Mueller clearly stated that he doesn't have the authority to charge a president nor make recommendations that they are guilty, that is the job of the Congress to further investigate and bring up the president on charges.
Do as I say, not as I do.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 6th 2019, 13:48:24

LMAO yeah clearly the Russian collusion delusion is real if you have Trump derangement syndrome.
(•_•)

sinistril Game profile

May 6th 2019, 23:58:06

Stopped reading at "read between the lines"

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 7th 2019, 1:42:59

New Democrat campaign add....

https://youtu.be/gjzeNBSZFUo

Very interesting!
(•_•)