Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 18th 2019, 20:54:24

Absolutely. I couldn't agree more. I wish Barr would quit stepping out of line tho because I believe it's sewing a bit of discord and emotion. With a Republican controlled Senate especially, it's likely congress would agree with Barr's assertions.

I think of it like this. Assume I have some pretty thorough knowledge of how to do your job on an assembly line. A guy hands a product to me, i attach two nuts and hand it to you and you attach 2 bolts.

I decide to make a decision that you, in fact, need to attach two bolts as your job. So i hold a press conference to explain to the American people that your job is to attach two bolts. People come out of the woodword screaming "HE SHOULD ATTACH SCREWS" at this public charade explaining how to do your job. Screws people come out of the woodwork and bolts people remain firm in their position that bolts is your real job.

The point is all that seems completely unnecessary because if i just hand you the part you'd attach the two bolts and life would be so much easier for both of us.

I don't really understand to what purpose he is stepping out of line, nor do i think it will change any outcomes. The only effect i see it having is further dividing people over an increasingly contentious, and seemingly non-existent issue.