Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 3rd 2019, 23:24:25

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Derrick, just come out of the closet and admit you're another Trump derangement syndrome patient in need of treatment for you utter hatred for the man.

Ugh

The largest derangement anyone has is believing a billionaire who acquired his wealth thru evading inheritance taxes illegally has clean hands. I've made the assertion that bill Clinton is a pedophile and a sexual pariah on this same thread. I'm not saying the left is clean, just that the right is as dirty. Do I think we should lock her up? For sure. I just happen to believe criminality is rampant in government and we should lock him up too. I don't attempt to make excuses for one sides crimes while saying the other side "did nothing wrong." That's not realistic. Anyone paying attention sees both sides brazenly committing crimes on a daily basis. The reason why the public never gets to see anyone arrested for it, is because public opinion always supports the politician based on politics and not whether or not they are criminal. We have to want to get rid of all crime and money in politics, not just leftist criminality. The first step is believing all criminals should have repercussions, which is why I brought up the violation of federal records law.