Verified:

One Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 6:54:07

bonus

XiQter MD Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 9:52:18

[quote poster=galleri; 27161; 503518][quote poster=Over The Hill; 27161; 503374]
Originally posted by galleri:

LOL I am not playing. Paladin still posts and reads AT here and there too and is retired.

sigh

Loc Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 11:51:27

Originally posted by pele:
Loc it wasent the big 6 that made elitez go away :p

A first few nails in the coffin. Long story short, the cheater alliance Elitez diminished in power and died out. Sounds like a good end result =P

flameo

Nov 6th 2013, 12:33:27

Originally posted by Cee:
Well put speech. We all make stupid mistakes. It takes mistakes to learn. Not justifying those who are in the wrong by any means, but sometimes it takes things like this to make a clan stronger. And with the right people, RD should come back from this. Good luck RD.

Lol, they cheated, they came back and they cheated again. Just don't bother coming back you bunch of cheaters. If you want to start clean, as others have said, start by having the true identity of the colours. Otherwise, you are still harboring and protecting cheaters

Vic Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 14:38:27

imo delitez was made up of mostly nub cheater types (with the exception of pele and chev) while RD was made up of heads of other alliances.
RD cheated a ton, but it isn't fair to compare the two alliance's e2025 history.

RD had the founders of major alliances, top heads in the game, top netters.
Delitez not so much :p

As for the rest of the trolls on this thread. LoL.

Vic Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 14:41:19

What I don't get is, what do you plan to do if I reveal that MD and SoL and every other alliance had heads in RD? RD has already taken its hit - so would you then all call for deletion of those alliances? They must have benefited from information and who is to say they didn't take that straight back to their 'home alliances'?

I could put out a huge reveal, but trust me, you all are NOT ready for that.
when you all are ready to leave the game once and for all, and PANG wants to shut the thing down, let me know - and then I'll start letting out the juicy details. And every alliance is implicated in those

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 14:42:09

lol vic some secrets are best kept secret. ;)

tellarion Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 14:56:01

Originally posted by Vic:
What I don't get is, what do you plan to do if I reveal that MD and SoL and every other alliance had heads in RD? RD has already taken its hit - so would you then all call for deletion of those alliances? They must have benefited from information and who is to say they didn't take that straight back to their 'home alliances'?

when you all are ready to leave the game once and for all, and PANG wants to shut the thing down, let me know - and then I'll start letting out the juicy details. And every alliance is implicated in those

It would be fun, though, wouldn't it?

Personally, I'm ready for it :)

Vic Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 14:58:45

lol tbh telly i go back and forth.

i think it would be largely selfish of me to do so, but it would be interesting to see the reaction of AT when they realize information spying is not RD centric and that heads from literally every major alliance are indeed in RD and they certainly take info they hear in RD and bring it home with them.

as for now, secrets are going to stay secret :p

henrik Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 15:02:21

oooooo! post list! post list! :)

Son Goku Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 16:00:18

and they certainly take info they hear in RD and bring it home with them.

That's part of the problem ;)

mdevol Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 16:16:59

So Vic, Is RD's official stance that Silver and Copper are the ONLY two that knew about this before and while it was going down and nobody in current leadership or leadership at the time had any idea it was happening?

Yes or no?

That is what I am understanding from these posts. Can you give me an official stance?
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

tellarion Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 16:24:01

i think it would be largely selfish of me to do so, but it would be interesting to see the reaction of AT when they realize information spying is not RD centric and that heads from literally every major alliance are indeed in RD and they certainly take info they hear in RD and bring it home with them.

All I know is I'm 100% clean and that people volunteer information to me. I don't have to plant spies or do anything myself :P So for me and Evo, I don't think we have anything to hide.

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 16:33:35

AT's reaction: "awww man, not another fluffing list of god damn offal fluffing cheaters."
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

PaleMoon Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 16:38:25

More bullfluff smoke and mirrors. "hey I'll tell you at some undefined point in the future, by just trust me for now!"

No.
"imo the true issue over there is and always has been palemoon." - Vic (Mr. Clear)

La Famiglia

Bikerman Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 16:55:09

This thread is boring, more troll please

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 16:58:50

Bikerman is Vic is Martian is Mr. Clear.
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

Loc Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 17:10:18

Any MD head active in RD while active in RD should be removed from MD permanently. And i'd extend that to any MD member.

MD is aware ruthless used to be active in RD, but she was not active in RD while in MD. If she had been that'd be a problem. But we trust her statements fully.

So Vic, go ahead. Do a big reveal, at least that would be useful. Allows alliances to clean ship and remove the doublecrossers. Make another big vid about how you da man ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffYwxKpiIts

:)

Kalick Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 17:15:48

Originally posted by Loc:
Any MD head active in RD while active in RD should be removed from MD permanently. And i'd extend that to any MD member.

MD is aware ruthless used to be active in RD, but she was not active in RD while in MD. If she had been that'd be a problem. But we trust her statements fully.

So Vic, go ahead. Do a big reveal, at least that would be useful. Allows alliances to clean ship and remove the doublecrossers. Make another big vid about how you da man ;)

+1

Clean alliances do not feel threatened when you claim you will reveal their leaders/members as participants in RD's shenanigans. We want you to do so, so we can get rid of them.

Edited By: Kalick on Nov 6th 2013, 17:23:54
See Original Post

hawkeyee Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 17:45:35

I don't think anything you could reveal would surprise me anymore.
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

Arsenal

Nov 6th 2013, 18:04:31

Originally posted by Kalick:
Originally posted by Loc:

+1

Clean alliances do not feel threatened when you claim you will reveal their leaders/members as participants in RD's shenanigans. We want you to do so, so we can get rid of them.

+1 Loc
+1 Kalick

You all talk Vic or you going to reveal?

NRS Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 18:05:20

Originally posted by Marshal:
I got killed by RDs due some retard made alliance called No Retal Society (or something else with NRS initials) and said that they will fight against multies, I wasn't (nor my prez) even in that tag but still.

heheheh

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 6th 2013, 18:12:30

Ok Ok I was Mr. Vanilla Titties goes Black..... :P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

tulosba Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 18:15:18

I think the best thing going for RD is the myth. Who are they? The pretense that they're alliance heads from everywhere is a lovely story, and back in 98 that was true.
Back then their job was to make sure the game would be fluid, who warred who would change and it would have an air of excitement.. and that they did then.

But today, meh. I came back at the last days of last year, so I'm only speaking about 2013 but.. nothing has surprised me this year.

I think you'd be better off exposing yourselves, whats the point of exposing Mr Teal in 2017 when Pang & Qz decide to shut down server now that the only person left playing is Xinhuan.

I mean, let's say Teal was Alhazared, or Mello, or DigTek - expose now, when there's be 15 people here now who still remember him. Who'd go aaah! Woulda never guessed...

And then you're doing it on your terms. Coming out in the way you manage it. Like your retirement video. You control the message.
Getting infiltrated and leaked out like this certainly isn't doing any good for you.

Rather spill it out under your control, eg:
Mr X hacked the source code and gave himself a billion tanks - Mr X was Y. Mr X has quit the game (at least til next year) and we provided Qz with the bug so he can fix it

That's how companies manage crisis communication. And it works, but you guys have done it like the Iraqi Minister of Information - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfAeMtcURg0

Ruthie

Nov 6th 2013, 18:17:23

I am confused. You say RD is going to clean up its act, you talk about transparency and yet you insist on keeping secrets. Thats the opposite of transparency.

I am a head in MD, but I was honest with them when I joined as a newbie member so Mr. Orange's reveal of my color didnt harm me in the least. I have absolutely nothing to hide, from MD or RD, or anyone for that matter.

Hell, I didnt even have any access on the RD site anymore except to read posts that were over a year old, so I stopped even logging in there. I gained no information that would either hurt or help MD or anyone.

So go ahead, reveal your secrets and start from a "clean" slate if possible. Otherwise, its still more of the same.

Edited By: Ruthie on Nov 6th 2013, 18:21:35
See Original Post
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Cee Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 18:25:19

I was Mr. Blue balls. =(

Bikerman Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 19:11:36

Originally posted by Mr Charcoal:
Bikerman is Vic is Martian is Mr. Clear.

I'm really Dagga, but don't tell SoF that

But I have just discoveed who RD are! - they are the NSA and possible also the men in black!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgxrBa6NGI0

Vic Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 19:14:40

lol ok so here you go

Pele = Mr Silver = Chump
Pride = Teal

just ask candy !

(lol no this is not true but i did convince candy of both idents for many months :p )

CandyMan Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 21:01:25

Vic you forgot the most mind-blowing truth of all:

CandyMan = Vic

there you have it folks.

Vic Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 21:03:58

actually nvm you all aren't ready for that truth yet, just forget it was ever mentioned

Vic Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 21:04:17

fluff meant to post from candyman. fluff

CandyMan Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 21:08:16

Vic aka CandyMan, best netter of all time, finishing both #1 and #2 last reset. gg earth empires alliance server.

retirement video #2 to follow shortly. Vic make sure you put this on your earth wiki page.

Edited By: CandyMan on Nov 6th 2013, 21:13:00
See Original Post

Taveren Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 21:16:28

Considering every piece of information given to MD receives little to no merit until it is supplemented by a primary source, or at least a credible name, I find it hard to believe that any MD Head is an active color. MD treats "secret information" with a high degree of skepticism until it can be validated, a process that RD members rarely practice.

RD's claim that it has colors in every major alliance is complete hearsay and will be treated by MD as such until something beyond vague, fortune cookie statements are produced.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

mdevol Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 21:47:19

notice, Vic has ignored my question...

ill ask it again

Is RD's official stance that Silver and Copper were the ONLY 2 aware of this plan before and during its execution? Or did any other colors or members of RD know about it prior to the deletions of RD?

Yes or No?

Given the rhetoric we have been subjected to, his is a pretty important question going forward; one that has not yet been addressed.

Edited By: mdevol on Nov 6th 2013, 21:49:44
See Original Post
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Vic Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 21:48:46

mdevol are you a fluffing moron?
i told you there is an investigation under way and we are aiming to find out who exactly may have been involved.

as of now, it only appears that Silver and Copper were but like i said, we'll let you know how it goes.

Vic Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 21:50:18

also, Pang is about as good a source as we can get. If he only implicated Silver and Copper it will be difficult for us in RD to do more. So if you really care to ask that question again you should probably ask Pang and not me you little pissant

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 6th 2013, 21:54:40

Originally posted by CandyMan:

CandyMan = Vic

there you have it folks.

This is confusing. I cannot have this many personalities. I am Mr. Tits whom is Vic whom is Candyman whom is really Ruthie and Ruthie is martian whom is sloth facts and marshal. :D

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Vic Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 21:59:06

and on the other thread you just inadvertently revealed your CAT FACTS ident so we might as well just shut the damn game down at this point

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 6th 2013, 22:05:42

But then that makes you cat facts.....

Fuji Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 22:06:59

Doesn't really seem like a question to me. Silver clearly posted content from the MD site and the responses from other RD members looked a lot like "business as usual". I don't know how many in RD knew about how the access was obtained, but the culture of RD is to cheat, infiltrate and influence. It's well known and serious enough that MD kept sensitive information off boxcar well before this scandal broke.

I'm sceptical about change, but I'll wait to see what they say.

Vic Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 22:10:13

Fuji - pick a number, wait in line!

mdevol Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 22:27:59

just trying to get some answers.

clearly there are going to be secrets kept (deleted logs/posts for one)

Just trying to put everything together.

It seems like you, as a leadership staff we quick to start your powwow of coverup and spin if the forum leaks by Orange were in fact legit, as the screen shots have not really been disputed by anybody, only the list of nicks.

That would tell most average folks that SOME people knew this was coming.

https://docs.google.com/...EUW1sRmc/edit?usp=sharing

I would like to see the logs that we KNOW Reseda, Gains, Azure, SunGlow, and Firebrick all saw.

Care to post those? Now that Copper is "gone" his plans are not very important are they? One can only assume that his plans were exactly what he carried out. Would be interesting to see what he had to say to them.

He had to have known that he wouldn't survive this so anything else would have been moot.

Just trying to piece it together...

mdevol Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 22:40:13

To: mdevol
Subject: you are really really really
Date: Nov 6th, 21:50
Message Body:
annoying me.

Tough questions that you don't want to answer will do that....

Don't expect them to stop.

Vic Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 23:06:38

they aren't tough questions they are really annoying and stupid questions man.
the whole point of the post was that an investigation is underway and that we would be glad to provide all of AT with more names if we find any.

and then you keep asking "YES OR NO is it only Copper and Silver".

like i said - Pang, who has the true eyes in the skies, implicated Copper and Silver and it is going to take us more time before we might be able to come up with other names that even Pang, with all his mod access and view, wasn't able to implicate in this scandal.

does that make sense to you?

you seem like a good guy but you seriously asked that way too many times and it was like nails on a chalkboard

Edited By: Vic on Nov 6th 2013, 23:17:50
See Original Post

flameo

Nov 6th 2013, 23:22:07

The fact that rd chose to protect the identity of those identities gives me enough reason to see this post not as a genuine attempt to clear rd's name. Name them and they should be dealt with accordingly.

Your argument that we aren't ready is invalid as I am seeing more people asking to name them here rather than to protect them.

Vic Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 23:25:13

who are you exactly?

Vic Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 23:25:51

and the people begging to protect the idents are sending pm's, not posting publicly nub ;)

crest23 Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 23:30:16

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by CandyMan:

CandyMan = Vic

there you have it folks.

This is confusing. I cannot have this many personalities. I am Mr. Tits whom is Vic whom is Candyman whom is really Ruthie and Ruthie is martian whom is sloth facts and marshal. :D

You had to bring Ruthie's name up. What's it with these girls and beef with other girls. Everything has to end in a cat fight? What's your excuse? She's prettier than you?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

downsay2

Nov 6th 2013, 23:31:11

Well said Vic. You're being big - keep standing tall, my friend.

I'm willing to give RD a third chance. Naive? I don't care what you want to call it. I'll still give them another chance.

Glad you're staying around. Keep keeping it real.

locket Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 23:40:22

Originally posted by flameo:
The fact that rd chose to protect the identity of those identities gives me enough reason to see this post not as a genuine attempt to clear rd's name. Name them and they should be dealt with accordingly.

Your argument that we aren't ready is invalid as I am seeing more people asking to name them here rather than to protect them.

You are clearly confused if you think anyone in this thread was referring to people who were cheating and protecting their identities.