Verified:

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 8th 2013, 17:52:38

They arnt booted for life we all know that. RD players think they are better than others because they have incognito aliases? Well guess what anyone can do that!

You want to know what a lot of people cant do, regrettably, play legit and have integrity. Now that would be more impressive to me.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 8th 2013, 17:54:39

Also this is just a lame ass text based browser game, chill out people. I'd hate to see how uptight a lot of you people are in real life.

mdevol Game profile

Nov 8th 2013, 18:11:33

Originally posted by locket:
Originally posted by mdevol:
Which is why i ask to see the logs of the "secret" site that everybody went to to discuss the plans that copper had.

"Knowing"

Or were those logs deleted too?

I am quite done with this but if you think Copper discussed this on a site anywhere then I can only laugh. At best/worst I suspect he would have done it on IRC but no one has said that he spoke to them of it so...

the logs show that he was directed by azure, firebrick, reseda, sunglow and gains to not discuss his "devious plans" on boxcar but to take them to another site that was "secure"

at least those 5 were aware of the fact copper was up to SOMETHING. what they know has probably already been deleted, as has most of the info that could potentially be damning connected to this mess. but it would nice to see logs if they were still around somewhere.

additionally, the entire notion of "come check out or site, its clean"

is a compete joke. everything has been deleted already.

Edited By: mdevol on Nov 8th 2013, 18:16:04
See Original Post
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Nov 8th 2013, 18:19:07

Originally posted by Requiem:
You want to know what a lot of people cant do, regrettably, play legit and have integrity. Now that would be more impressive to me.

meh. Aragorn cheated by using a bunch of undead peoples to beat Sauron's orcs. Sauron technically played by the rules for that battle and would've won. worry more about entertaining people, they are raving lunatics if they actually get impressed by anything somebody does in this game.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Ruthie

Nov 8th 2013, 18:25:23

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by crest23:
Originally posted by CandyMan:
Vic you forgot the most mind-blowing truth of all:

CandyMan = Vic

there you have it folks.

This is confusing. I cannot have this many personalities. I am Mr. Tits whom is Vic whom is Candyman whom is really Ruthie and Ruthie is martian whom is sloth facts and marshal. :D

You had to bring Ruthie's name up. What's it with these girls and beef with other girls. Everything has to end in a cat fight? What's your excuse? She's prettier than you?

I am in love Ruthie. Now who is the hater? crest is jealous.

okay, now I am really confused ... and its not all from the back and forth bullfluff on this thread, lol

how am I a hater galleri?
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Nov 8th 2013, 18:48:29

why are you asking galleri when it's crest that is trying to get a cat fight going? oh. galleri typo'd. it was meant to state that she is in love with Ruthie.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 8th 2013, 20:18:52

how is everyone confused? ruthie I said I was in love with you and called crest the hater...I quoted him. lol sheesh its like telephone line.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Vic Game profile

Nov 8th 2013, 20:19:03

Wow dibs that was coherent, succinct and correct.
bravo my friend

Nov 8th 2013, 20:28:00

Originally posted by Vic:
bravo my friend

lol. you do understand that it was simply an accident caused by alcohol deficiency. you as bad as the people that ban me because i drank too much and think they're punishing me for something that i don't remember doing.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Nov 8th 2013, 20:37:44

bravo my friend

oh look, it's Mr Clear and he's holding out a carrot to reward me... I'll be calling him Mr Stumpy Arm from now on. I only saw the bloidy carrot. chomp, chomp.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Vic Game profile

Nov 8th 2013, 20:42:19

lmao and just like that dibs is out of his mind again and things are back to normal. phew :p

MArs47 Game profile

Nov 8th 2013, 20:43:47

bonus
#DKnights

Nov 8th 2013, 21:44:56

lmao and just like that dibs is out of his mind again and things are back to normal. phew :p

lol. if you think your hand is faster than my eye, you might want to realize that i spent months, if not years showing up in the top 10 of clq for Q2 WoD. and while i am getting older and the reflexes are sliwing, i think you'll be stuck with the name if Mr Stumpy from now on, because you really ain't all that swift dude.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Vic Game profile

Nov 8th 2013, 21:50:49

haha no i don't doubt for a second that you would actually bite my hand off irl

locket Game profile

Nov 8th 2013, 21:56:14

Which is why i ask to see the logs of the "secret" site that everybody went to to discuss the plans that copper had.

"Knowing"

I am quite done with this but if you think Copper discussed this on a site anywhere then I can only laugh. At best/worst I suspect he would have done it on IRC but no one has said that he spoke to them of it so...

the logs show that he was directed by azure, firebrick, reseda, sunglow and gains to not discuss his "devious plans" on boxcar but to take them to another site that was "secure"

at least those 5 were aware of the fact copper was up to SOMETHING. what they know has probably already been deleted, as has most of the info that could potentially be damning connected to this mess. but it would nice to see logs if they were still around somewhere.

"Gains: problem with said site is its a little bit bugged. For example we cant accept applications and there are a ton of other bugs that make the site not so useful yet."

Yah that definitely sounds like proof that Copper went over to this other site (which still doesnt work right btw) and laid out his entire devious set of plans! Some of those 5 you name are smart enough to realize the huge chance of getting caught doing something like this and would have stopped him simply due to that if not for any moral reasons. Saying to discuss a plan and actually discussing it are two different things. Now come on. I am tired of this stupid topic.

Nov 8th 2013, 21:56:31

don't hold out the carrot if you have slow hands. gimpy wan.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Vic Game profile

Nov 8th 2013, 21:58:51

oscar do not worry man dibs has saved this thread with his pure awesomeness

Vic Game profile

Nov 8th 2013, 21:59:28

'gimpy wan' ...

woger wabbit weference ?????? YOU ROCK DIBS

Atryn Game profile

Nov 8th 2013, 22:13:45

how is everyone confused? ruthie I said I was in love with you and called crest the hater...I quoted him. lol sheesh its like telephone line.

I am still confused. Please post a vid of galleri and Ruthie lovin' on each other.

Nov 8th 2013, 22:41:32

'gimpy wan' ...

woger wabbit weference ?????? YOU ROCK DIBS

no, it's a Star Wars reference. crap. maybe i forgot how to spell Obi-Wan since i haven't been able to play it for a couple of years. it refers to the wan that is missing the hand.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Ruthie

Nov 9th 2013, 0:22:03

its the internet, what do you expect lol

but you did say in love ruthie, not in love WITH ruthie, so i think my confusion was somewhat justified

<3
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Vic Game profile

Nov 9th 2013, 5:02:01

Originally posted by GodHead Dibs:
why are you asking galleri when it's crest that is trying to get a cat fight going? oh. galleri typo'd. it was meant to state that she is in love with Ruthie.

ladies ladies ladies quit your yapping dibs already solved this puzzle

mdevol Game profile

Nov 9th 2013, 8:37:11

"Knowing"

"Gains: problem with said site is its a little bit bugged. For example we cant accept applications and there are a ton of other bugs that make the site not so useful yet."

Yah that definitely sounds like proof that Copper went over to this other site (which still doesnt work right btw) and laid out his entire devious set of plans! Some of those 5 you name are smart enough to realize the huge chance of getting caught doing something like this and would have stopped him simply due to that if not for any moral reasons. Saying to discuss a plan and actually discussing it are two different things. Now come on. I am tired of this stupid topic.

so are you saying that because this site may or may not have been up that Copper never shared his plans with these 5 people?

the site is not the be all end all, what is important is those 5 and at LEAST those 5 were in discussions with copper and carried to conversation to another place.

you can argue technicalities all you want but at the end of the day locket you have already lost this fight. there is no sense trying to cover it up STILL.

Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Boltar Game profile

Nov 9th 2013, 8:42:47

haha no i don't doubt for a second that you would actually bite my hand off irl

he's from jersey.. dont doubt anything....

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 10th 2013, 4:08:16

Originally posted by Ruthie:

its the internet, what do you expect lol

but you did say in love ruthie, not in love WITH ruthie, so i think my confusion was somewhat justified

<3

Ah SOB!!! *slaps self on the forehead*

VIC!! We will yap all we want, when we want, where we want. I will ban you for a week to make you shut yer yap! ;)

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Vic Game profile

Nov 10th 2013, 6:17:12

i love it when you talk to me like that !

Ruthie

Nov 10th 2013, 14:38:16

yap yap yap is the new blah blah blah :)
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

locket Game profile

Nov 11th 2013, 7:20:50

"Knowing"

so are you saying that because this site may or may not have been up that Copper never shared his plans with these 5 people?

the site is not the be all end all, what is important is those 5 and at LEAST those 5 were in discussions with copper and carried to conversation to another place.

you can argue technicalities all you want but at the end of the day locket you have already lost this fight. there is no sense trying to cover it up STILL.

At the end of the day you are already assuming you are right when you arent. Nowhere in any of these logs do they say they actually spoke about it or he told anyone. Nowhere in any of those posts does it show that anyone else had any idea as to what he planned. Until you show that you are ASSUMING guilt before innocence. But hey you are totally right dude!

mdevol Game profile

Nov 11th 2013, 8:30:34

EXACTLY MY POINT!!!!

I want to see the rest of the logs. In those logs he said he had devious plans (we have no idea what plans they were) but those involved in the conversation told him to take it somewhere else.

where did they take it? who was there? what was the conversation?

or did it just stop and nobody ever mentioned it again as if it didnt happen? (you are the only person implying this scenario is a possibility)

SOMEWHERE this conversation continued, to what extent, i personally dont know.

THAT is what I am asking for, and being stonewalled.

what we DO know is that shortly after he returned and made it known inside RD leadership that he had "plans", he did actually carry out devious plans and he did not do it alone.

I want to know who else knew about it, to what extent, and how they reacted.

until i get those answers I will keep pressing on this. Vic has an uphill battle here. I will not stop. The entire server deserves better than "well pang only had solid evidence of 2 people, so we will just stick with that"

Edited By: mdevol on Nov 11th 2013, 8:33:03
See Original Post

locket Game profile

Nov 11th 2013, 9:57:38

Because I am the only one bothering to reply to this idiocy. If you think there is likely to be any proof of anything outside of anyone who Copper actually told (who knows who if anyone) then I think you are crazy.

mdevol Game profile

Nov 11th 2013, 23:54:07

locket you are a moron. keep playing the "copper is innocent" card, see where it gets you.

Vic, has anybody outside of RD been granted access into the RD site yet to investigate?

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 12th 2013, 0:05:14

Locket,

We have copper logging into LCN's site, (he hacked Zens's account), with the same IP he used to play his turns. (we turned suspeicious log in patterns over to the game admins.)

Z is #1

Atryn Game profile

Nov 12th 2013, 1:19:02

Aha! Servant admits it! It must have been LCN's site where the devious plan discussions were taken...

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Nov 12th 2013, 1:28:52

Originally posted by Servant:
Locket,

We have copper logging into LCN's site, (he hacked Zens's account), with the same IP he used to play his turns. (we turned suspeicious log in patterns over to the game admins.)

ZEN's password was probably 'ilovemen'

mdevol Game profile

Nov 12th 2013, 3:27:42

Originally posted by ericownsyou5:
Locket,

and if it was, it still would have been a violation of the rules to log into it.

and it still would have been illegal to hack boxcar and steal the information that they did.

whats your point?

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 12th 2013, 4:04:05

Geez, a lot of you seem to be interested in RD "disappearing" from the game entirely and have criticized the posts admitting that there was some shady fluff going on, and have not posted any real solutions to the problem. So, what I have seen posted by everyone here is that the ultimate solution that appears to be what most want is for the alliance RD to go away.

This seems to me to be an invitation for RD to go completely underground by founding a NEW alliance that has "perhaps" no connection to the old RD alliance.

What would be the consequence of such a thing? In my mind it would simply be the same group of players that played in RD wearing a new uniform. Nothing really new and improved, just appearing different.

Alternatively, those same players might disperse to separate alliances in which they would inevitably rise to leadership positions simply due to the fact of the immense amount of knowledge and experience that they have accrued over the years.

And in the final analysis, RD would have achieved their goals of being "in control" of the alliances in the game anyway.

I am virtually certain, that every RD player will still play this game and it won't make much of a difference what uniforms they will wear.

I'm very sorry for those RD players who are being tarred with the same brush as the players who violated the trust of the game developers and boxcar hosting. But I must point out that AT is a fickle place where you can be a goat one minute and a great guy the next.

I don't have any pat solutions for this sort of thing by any stretch, but a good start might be had by turning our attention to the concept of "it's not winning if you gotta cheat".

I'm certain that the vast majority of players in general will follow the games rules. I do, it's not that hard, and of course, I have no "wins" to my personal credit, but I've had a huge amount of fun playing in this community. Thus, in the long run the name RD Alliance may be historically linked to shenanigans going on, but making future forecasts upon the alliance because of that is kinda stupid.

I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

mdevol Game profile

Nov 13th 2013, 8:12:55

Bonus

Alin Game profile

Nov 13th 2013, 8:55:53

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Geez, a lot of you seem to be interested in RD "disappearing" from the game entirely and have criticized the posts admitting that there was some shady fluff going on, and have not posted any real solutions to the problem. So, what I have seen posted by everyone here is that the ultimate solution that appears to be what most want is for the alliance RD to go away.

This seems to me to be an invitation for RD to go completely underground by founding a NEW alliance that has "perhaps" no connection to the old RD alliance.

What would be the consequence of such a thing? In my mind it would simply be the same group of players that played in RD wearing a new uniform. Nothing really new and improved, just appearing different.

Alternatively, those same players might disperse to separate alliances in which they would inevitably rise to leadership positions simply due to the fact of the immense amount of knowledge and experience that they have accrued over the years.

And in the final analysis, RD would have achieved their goals of being "in control" of the alliances in the game anyway.

I am virtually certain, that every RD player will still play this game and it won't make much of a difference what uniforms they will wear.

I'm very sorry for those RD players who are being tarred with the same brush as the players who violated the trust of the game developers and boxcar hosting. But I must point out that AT is a fickle place where you can be a goat one minute and a great guy the next.

I don't have any pat solutions for this sort of thing by any stretch, but a good start might be had by turning our attention to the concept of "it's not winning if you gotta cheat".

I'm certain that the vast majority of players in general will follow the games rules. I do, it's not that hard, and of course, I have no "wins" to my personal credit, but I've had a huge amount of fun playing in this community. Thus, in the long run the name RD Alliance may be historically linked to shenanigans going on, but making future forecasts upon the alliance because of that is kinda stupid.

Remainings of RD will be outposted in Sof. Thus it will be some sort of Sof uniform.

I am just laughing thinking iScode is going to be best buddy with ... he knows who.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 13th 2013, 19:58:15

Originally posted by ericownsyou5:
Locket,

and if it was, it still would have been a violation of the rules to log into it.

and it still would have been illegal to hack boxcar and steal the information that they did.

whats your point?

This guy cannot find funny in nothing.
Rename him to 'IAMMRSERIOUS24/7DONTfluffWITHME"
You know what the point is? You don't know zen...it was joke.

locket Game profile

Nov 13th 2013, 23:54:22

Servant/Mdevol does no one get lessons in reading anymore? You could go start at Clifford and let me know when you are up to an acceptable reading level. Where have I said that copper is innocent? jesus christ. No one reads anything on here anymore and just makes stupid as fluff assumptions based on what they already think is right.

" Nowhere in any of these logs do they say they actually spoke about it or he told anyone. Nowhere in any of those posts does it show that anyone else had any idea as to what he planned. Until you show that you are ASSUMING guilt before innocence. But hey you are totally right dude!"

"Because I am the only one bothering to reply to this idiocy. If you think there is likely to be any proof of anything outside of anyone who Copper actually told (who knows who if anyone) then I think you are crazy."

Yah. When you point out the words "Copper is innocent" from those last two posts I will give you a pat on the back. In the future though i suggest you actually read what someone said. I said that there will be no evidence of anyone else knowing about what Copper did. I said there is no evidence that he told any of the people you have been harping about like a fluffing 90 year old woman Mdevol. There is simply one post saying he doesnt trust Boxcar and that they could talk elsewhere. I have said that RD leadership cant be convicted guilty like you want them to because there has never and will not likely ever be proof that they are. Could they be? Maybe. I dont know either way but there is no proof that ANY of them knew. If there was proof anywhere then I suspect that those who were in the know would have long ago dealt with that and wont be about to out themselves so yah... Keep asking pointless questions though!

As for Copper? fluff him. I'm not defending Copper. I dont even care to defend RD atm but your posts are idiotic beyond belief.

I'm done here. You clearly cant handle your half of any conversation.

mdevol Game profile

Nov 14th 2013, 0:34:10

And i wont stop harping until fluff gets resolved. Locket you are fluffing moron. We are talking about peoples personal information being stolen illegally. Thats not some petty fluffing joke. Real people potentially have thier jobs on the hot seat because of your buddies fluffing "devious plans" that you say were never talked about. They initially denied ANY knowledge or participation of until proven guilty.

Given the history of RD and the thin ice their leadership was already on they havent demonstrated they deserve the benefit of the doubt.

I am not sorry for standibg up forvthose people who had thier information stolen and thier accounts breached.

Instead of demanding answers you are laying down like a fluffibg idiot in front of them. Its as if you have something to lose. This isnt funny.

And galleri, if you dont like my nick, change it, or troll me for being dagga, that would be right up your alley. This isnt something to fluffing joke about, especially since youare a mod and all..

Vic Game profile

Nov 14th 2013, 0:36:17

LMAO mdevol is back!!!!!

news flash
THIS THREAD IS DEAD lol

Loc Game profile

Nov 14th 2013, 0:42:23

You actually laughed your ass off because of mdevol posting? Doubtful.

Pfft, yet another example of RD lying.

Alin Game profile

Nov 14th 2013, 0:49:07

mdevol post should make any health player above 14 years old to think for like 2 seconds outside EE box.

Vic Game profile

Nov 14th 2013, 1:34:58

Originally posted by Alin:
mdevol post should make any health player above 14 years old to think for like 2 seconds outside EE box.

alin say whaat

mdevol Game profile

Nov 14th 2013, 3:07:18

It's sad you find this funny too Vic. Of all people...

I know you are trying your best to bury this stuff but it isnt going away. If you tought Iwas annoying last week...you are in for a long year if you keep down the path you guys are on. Stonewalling and deflecting isn't the way forward I have told you and KC this.

Vic Game profile

Nov 14th 2013, 4:25:33

you told KC huh, going straight to the top of RD i like it

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 14th 2013, 5:58:01

And i wont stop harping until fluff gets resolved. Locket you are fluffing moron. We are talking about peoples personal information being stolen illegally. Thats not some petty fluffing joke. Real people potentially have thier jobs on the hot seat because of your buddies fluffing "devious plans" that you say were never talked about. They initially denied ANY knowledge or participation of until proven guilty.

Given the history of RD and the thin ice their leadership was already on they havent demonstrated they deserve the benefit of the doubt.

I am not sorry for standibg up forvthose people who had thier information stolen and thier accounts breached.

Instead of demanding answers you are laying down like a fluffibg idiot in front of them. Its as if you have something to lose. This isnt funny.

And galleri, if you dont like my nick, change it, or troll me for being dagga, that would be right up your alley. This isnt something to fluffing joke about, especially since youare a mod and all..

I never said I didn't like your nick...point is it was a "zen joke". And just nevermind.. you will never get it. You apparently have never known Zen. And there is obviously no explaining anything to you.....
carry on Angry Man, carry on!
P.S. I guess you were an alt that sounded like dagga before and had the exact same IP??? interesting then.......

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Nov 14th 2013, 6:51:44

I never said I didn't like your nick...point is it was a "zen joke". And just nevermind.. you will never get it. You apparently have never known Zen. And there is obviously no explaining anything to you.....
carry on Angry Man, carry on!
P.S. I guess you were an alt that sounded like dagga before and had the exact same IP??? interesting then.......

At least ZEN woulda found my joke funny...

mdevol Game profile

Nov 17th 2013, 1:38:30

Bump