Verified:

BattleKJ Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 1:01:22

No Drow, I am not suggesting Pang has leaked anything at all, I should clarify that 100% I think has a lot of integrity. Someone like TurtleCrawler however....... .... .... .. . HMMMMM

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 25th 2012, 1:03:34

ROFL don't be ridiculous Highrock.

We didn't get the info from any sort of mod abuse. It was a leak. The quicker you accepted it the quicker you can potentially find the source and close it...

locket Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 1:04:14

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
I just wonder, as if I remember correctly TurtleCrawler hosts or used to host Boxcar if I'm not mistaken? I think he quite possibly did a lot of work on Boxcar too? He's been mentioned in this thread already. So why shouldn't he be mentioned again?

Why don't you go talk to someone if you actually believe this? If you dont you should keep blathering on the forums like you usually do.

Edited By: locket on Feb 25th 2012, 1:06:28
See Original Post

BattleKJ Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 1:08:14

But you can confirm that TurtleCrawler is involved with Boxcar then locket? Going by your first post that suggested as such, not the editted one.

kemo Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 1:08:51

is there cliff notes so i dont have to read one giant ass thing?
all praised to ra

locket Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 1:11:35

But you can confirm that TurtleCrawler is involved with Boxcar then locket? Going by your first post that suggested as such, not the editted one.

Can't :P which is why I suggest talking to Pang/QZ, if you believe this stuff, who are in charge of boxcar/irc servers if I recall? I don't have a clue what TC does. Plus I'm not supposed to talk here ^_^ so im out ;)

highrock Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 1:13:05

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:

We didn't get the info from any sort of mod abuse. It was a leak. The quicker you accepted it the quicker you can potentially find the source and close it...

don't worry we'll flush out the laf spy soon enough :P
formerly Viola MD

fazer Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 1:14:22

Good luck to both sides!
- -

Fazer - MGP

"if somethings not fun, why do it?"

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=MGP

Shogun Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 1:22:23

umm

SolidSnake Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 1:24:09

Originally posted by highrock:

don't worry we'll flush out the laf spy soon enough :P

you're gonna flush yourself out?

wait... i've said too much!

hanlong Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 1:29:18

how are IRC logs being leaked relate to boxcar anyways?
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

hanlong Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 1:35:46

i'll come out clean and take the full responsibility for these logs.

i'm a software engineer working in silicon valley startups. i also have a bunch of friends who we share crazy ideas for and program them.

last year because of the megaupload lawsuit we thought it would be cool to write a crawler to store and search all of the major upload sites and archive the names (just to see how much pirated fluff is out there).

anyways for fun i searched for earth empires. i got a bunch of fluffty empire earth pirated game files.

there was a few logs though uploaded and this was one of them. i read them. this was one of them. some dumbass uploaded this file to a publically accessed website that was crawled.

from the sounds of it, it was probably you kj :P since you were so defensive. maybe you shouldn't log or upload files to a public website if you don't want them to be seen.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Forum Moderator

Feb 25th 2012, 1:37:40

spy lol... yeah highrock, because we felt the need to spy you before we knew you were looking to screw us...

BattleKJ Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 1:45:21

I call bullfluff on that, I want TurtleCrawler investigated. Why would anyone, myself included upload an earthempires log to megaupload? lol

Trife Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 1:46:50

Originally posted by hanlong:
.. words ..

Are you McGee from NCIS?

hanlong Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 1:48:12

someone needs to come clean.

someone uploaded the logs. i don't know who it is.

maybe it was arsenal or makinso then? the quicker they come clean the faster you can stfu :P

i promised you i will show you the logs one day. now we have to wait to see who uploaded them =)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Trife Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 1:50:14

I call bullfluff on that, I want TurtleCrawler investigated. Why would anyone, myself included upload an earthempires log to megaupload? lol

If we're requesting investigations I'd like the following people investigated:

1) Tisya
2) Detmer
3) Alana

BattleKJ Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 1:51:58

Are we supposed to believe you somehow coincidentally found logs of conversations concerning you scattered in amongst bajillions of other files on some random upload site?

Why would anyone even upload a relatively small text document to such a site anyway?

hanlong Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 1:54:38

why are you asking me? you should ask makinso or arsenal why they did that unless you were the one that did it (or if more was in that chat that didn't talk)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

highrock Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 1:55:58

if true...that is a pretty cool tool that i'd be interested in for my own personal work.

i've uploaded a file on mediafire with your name on it hanlong. can you find it and prove your tool works?
formerly Viola MD

hanlong Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 1:56:55

so your filename has hanlong in it? i'll crawl it for you within 1-2 weeks.

its a big database to scan =)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

highrock Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 1:57:59

so you're saying somebody uploaded the log with "earthempires" in the filename?
formerly Viola MD

hanlong Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 1:58:16

#hello.Earth-Empires-1.log

was the exact file name
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

hanlong Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 2:01:12

http://www.mediafire.com/?m3ntkmnnnee

is it this one? i found a hit for han long on mediafire already...
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

hanlong Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 2:03:40

and im not sharing MD any more tools that i programmed.

last time i showed you my auto-SMS bot (because you were our FDPs), kalick took it and copied it. and you guys are using it against us to backstab us... no thanks

i'm sorry. plus this isn't even related to ee, this is my friend's pet project. i'm not sure if he wants you to see his source code.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

XiQter MD Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 2:12:23

See you on the battlefield LaF

:)

// XiQ

ArsenalMD Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 2:28:13

It doesn't really matter how LaF got the logs - they have them - conspiracy theories aren't helpful and there is no need for them.

Fortunately I don't need to justify myself to AT, only to the members of Moral Decay.

From my point of view there isn't really anything else that needs to be discussed by MD here. Others will have their views and everyone is entitled to their own.

Obviously can't wish you good luck (since you are attacking us!), but suspect no matter what it will be a good war.

See you in-game.

hanlong Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 2:29:42

good luck on the battlefield.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Boltar Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 2:32:49

come on guys dont be so mean to Mr. Cream (TC)

ArsenalMD Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 2:35:00

+1

Son Goku Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 2:38:06

Originally posted by ArsenalMD:

+1

My initial post was missing this too.

ArsenalMD Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 2:41:32

Thanks SG.

Nekked Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 2:43:26

ahh, how sweet!

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2012, 2:53:36

this war is looking alright both have top orders in tact both hitting well even with laf's fs didn't end md's spirit. Good job! entertaining! imagine if md got the fs off without the backstab of the leak now that would of been impressive!
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Taveren Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 2:58:03

See you on the battlefield, Laf. Good hunting.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

Eric171 Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 3:07:18

So, why should we be outraged because of what is said on these logs? Seems that one clan decided for whatever reason to switch allies and hit an ex-ally and another clan`s leader maybe, and that is a good word, maybe, is not keeping his co-leaders up on what is going on. Stuff like that happens often enough in the game`s history.

Or am I missing some pact being breaked or an actual back stab?

Reckless Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 3:17:54

Holy fluff MD

Pain Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 3:22:50

i just read the logs finally.

wow.
Your mother is a nice woman

Reckless Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 3:26:31

Wowtown Population : Me and Pain

Detmer Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 3:49:51

PUHLEASE!!

I should be above Tisya as well as analA!

Forum Moderator

Feb 25th 2012, 3:50:23

Originally posted by Eric171:
So, why should we be outraged because of what is said on these logs? Seems that one clan decided for whatever reason to switch allies and hit an ex-ally and another clan`s leader maybe, and that is a good word, maybe, is not keeping his co-leaders up on what is going on. Stuff like that happens often enough in the game`s history.

Where did we say you had to be outraged? It is our justification for war, whatever else you take from it is up to you.

tyug Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 4:14:58

entertained.. *watches*

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2012, 4:15:35

The log commentary was extremely annoying. Also, unsurprisingly missing, Hanlong's promised reason for blindsiding Evo the first time. I'll keep waiting for that PM I guess. Good luck in the war to both.

Taveren Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 4:17:47

Originally posted by Eric171:

Where did we say you had to be outraged? It is our justification for war, whatever else you take from it is up to you.

Words like backstab, deceit, and scheme are all words that are used to incite outrage. The entire commentary is about building out rage.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

Forum Moderator

Feb 25th 2012, 4:23:32

No, it is an account of our perspective.

hanlong Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 4:59:57

the log commentary was not made by a LaF member. if he wants to come forward he can feel free to do so. don't blame me for that commentary =)

tertius: when did i promise you about the first evo war? that whole flame thread last reset was about why the war last reset happened.

anyways this has nothing to do with evo anymore...

also if you read the log even kj knew the first war has nothing to do with me. you are asking the wrong person.

Edited By: hanlong on Feb 25th 2012, 5:02:05
See Original Post
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Piker Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 5:07:24

I LOVE LAMP! Also, honey roasted cashews. Just saying.

archaic Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 5:34:20

I'd bet my left nut that all three of them saved the logs - I sure as hell would have
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

hanlong Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 5:47:03

OMG

first naming his country after dagga, now his left nut!

archaic is such a gambler!
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

grimjoww Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 5:49:20

*grabs popcorn*