Verified:

Eric171 Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 22:13:19

*humps anoniem*

Anyway, why are we supposed to care about this second set of logs? Seems politics as usual yet again.

hanlong Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 23:48:00

Originally posted by mazooka:
Well, in ee as a netting don =p

i placed t100 every single reset since i was don, 3 of them was t10s, one of those was rank 1.

how about you?
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

anoniem Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 23:57:14

*humps eric171*

glory to sov and nastyjim!
re(ally)tired

hanlong Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 0:51:19

MOAR LAF EVO FLAMING THREADS IS WHAT EVERYONE NEEDS
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

jesst Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 4:37:30

Three sets warring in a row. You have to be worst don ever. I remember before the wars you dropped members and faed into t10 after claiming laf never fa lol

Laf isnt a netting tag anymore. Laf has attacked three sets in a row. Netting? Haha..whatever man.

Worst don ever? Isn't that what the mafia do? They have big guns and rough people up? If they are just a warring alliance now there certainly doing a good job of netting at the same time. :P

mazooka Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 5:58:52

Actually I dont really like evo either. I personaly feel yank is a terrible leader. I just feel as an observer the last ohh every set, that for the last 5 or 6 resets laf have been the server dbags. Especially considering how former laf don pang begged the community to stop forceing netting tags(laf) to war. They stop. Laf goes on 3 set FS spree.

Thats lame. Laf is being like ix now. Trying to dictate other alliances leadetship and policy. Hardly the actions of a netting tag begging for server peace.

Nukeevil believes in pink bunny fluff too.
Anoniem, this game is sick. The players throttle all life from it. One day qz will look at what has happened to an awesome community I was proud to belong to and just pull the plug. Not enough people and stupid laf kills me =p

Edited By: mazooka on Feb 29th 2012, 6:07:10
See Original Post

hanlong Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 6:10:39

lol you make it sound like we wanted to war MD.

quite the contrary if you followed the events leading up the this war =)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

mazooka Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 6:14:59

I think its great actually. Md deserved to be hit. For coming into the server defending laf, who was an agressor. Its called karma.

Forgotten

Feb 29th 2012, 9:00:12

this is what happens when people fail to read.

~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Sov Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 9:14:33

One day qz will look at what has happened to an awesome community I was proud to belong to and just pull the plug.

How is the community any different to how it was 10 years ago? The only difference is it is smaller and no more cheaters. You talk like this sort of thing hasn't happened every year since Alliances became organized. Politics like this is one of the things that makes the game so interesting.

anoniem Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 9:36:20

funny how anybody that says anything against laf is automatically an evo member.

rofl.
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 9:40:48

Originally posted by Sov:
One day qz will look at what has happened to an awesome community I was proud to belong to and just pull the plug.

How is the community any different to how it was 10 years ago? The only difference is it is smaller and no more cheaters. You talk like this sort of thing hasn't happened every year since Alliances became organized. Politics like this is one of the things that makes the game so interesting.

wrong on every level.
re(ally)tired

locket Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 10:16:19

Originally posted by anoniem:
Originally posted by Sov:

wrong on every level.

lol... were you asleep back then? This community was a virus back then and it is still bad. If anything I might somehow argue it improved slightly. Not much. Can you really consider IX forcing people out of the game better than this? Or people botting others over small grudges or mass multies for revenge etc? All of the threads were hateful too. The only better thing back then was there were more interesting AT posters such as Dolphin and such.

Alin Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 11:52:20

Did Laf pissed you off ? Oh well, Fs them 2 resets in a ROW at turn 101 and they will never mess with you ( dosen't have to be the same alliance fsing .)

You`ll be FDP in short time too!!!

And all of you that think only one side discuss and plots on IRC channels (or in other places) - are so naive. It is true that, somehow, only one side was caught with pants down this time ... but be sure the same discussions occurs, always, in both sides.

This has been the way always.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 29th 2012, 13:57:01

This thread is why I keep coming back to play this game, controversy, conspiracy theories, pride for your alliance that you'd do anything for, not hesitating to back your fellow soldier even if they seem to be wrong! you don't care!, their talking about YOUR alliance,your brethren! no one messes with your crew and gets away with it!

camaraderie lives HERE!

I love it, I truly do!
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

anoniem Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 14:19:01

if these forums weren't here it would solve a hell of a lot of problems, and everything would be solved in-game, rather than people spinning and twisting other people's words.
re(ally)tired

XiQter MD Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 15:58:52

if these forums weren't here it would solve a hell of a lot of problems, and everything would be solved in-game, rather than people spinning and twisting other people's words.

ANONEIM WANTS TO LIMIT FREEDOM OF SPEECH!

Marco Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 16:10:49

Fyi hanlong gets 0 credit for anything. He therefor can not be the worst since nothing that happened is because of him.

0 credit.

anoniem Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 16:11:55

FREEDOM OF SPEECH ONLY ON CLAN FORUMS JAJAJA
re(ally)tired

melvin85 Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 16:30:31

gogogo LAF

XiQter MD Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 16:46:52

FREEDOM OF SPEECH ONLY ON CLAN FORUMS JAJAJA

=)

Brink Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 17:09:32

Originally posted by hanlong:
worst don ever eh? ;)

I remember worse. =)

Brink Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 17:12:47

funny how anybody that says anything against laf is automatically an evo member.

rofl.

I must test this. Hanlong sucks.

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 17:13:49

That wasn't against LaF, so your test will fail.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Brink Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 17:14:48

Damn.

LaF sucks.

locket Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 17:27:22

Originally posted by Brink:
Damn.

LaF sucks.

Shut up evo!

Brink Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 17:28:23

Nice !

silentwolf Game profile

Mar 4th 2012, 14:48:35

moral victory ? :)

Revolver Game profile

Mar 5th 2012, 16:24:09

+1

PaleMoon Game profile

Mar 5th 2012, 20:04:35

+1

(bonus)
"imo the true issue over there is and always has been palemoon." - Vic (Mr. Clear)

La Famiglia

LaFinglolrik Game profile

Mar 5th 2012, 20:37:04

bonus

davidoss Game profile

Mar 6th 2012, 16:55:35

+1

Pride Game profile

Mar 6th 2012, 18:05:06

Originally posted by KingKaosKnows:
Three sets warring in a row. You have to be worst don ever. I remember before the wars you dropped members and faed into t10 after claiming laf never fa lol

Laf isnt a netting tag anymore. Laf has attacked three sets in a row. Netting? Haha..whatever man.

LOL?

Is much better to war and win, than to net and get RAPED (losing members, etc)

LaF did everything right, if they can't ensure all the treats are under control, then they shouldn't net and hope for the treats to ignore them, that is a 3 tier alliance strategy, you can't hope to be lucky and be left alone, not when you are LaF one of the Top Dog of the alliance server.

Is funny how this situation played out, because looking at the results:

LaF lost an important ally, and political ground with some allies
MD lost a war, political ground, etc

and everyone else on the netting side of the force is confused as to who they should follow/help/stick... and here enters SoL that after winning their arranged war (placed my bets days ago) looks stronger than ever (specially if they keep their numbers).

+1

iScode Game profile

Mar 6th 2012, 22:02:51

pfffft sol wont win!!!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

jesst Game profile

Mar 7th 2012, 5:47:00

all done now?

Alin Game profile

Mar 7th 2012, 10:18:21

Originally posted by iScode:
pfffft sol wont win!!!

It will be god war - well prearranged giving no side any advantage.
The difference will be made by stonewalling and hits/member.

Let`s have some fun !!!