Verified:

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2012, 5:54:54

I'm not reading a book, someone paraphrase it for me.

locket Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 6:07:07

Just read the notes by whoever put them in there :P

Duna Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 6:18:43

"*Well happy reunion set SoL, you’ve become a backup alliance in a gangbanging plan!"

Lol at this comment. Its so good:)

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 25th 2012, 6:36:47

<LaF spin and excuses>Conspiracy! We need to FS a smaller alliance!</LaF spin and excuses>

Thought your other thread said FS or be FS'd; then you wait a couple hours and FS ? heh...
Finally did the signature thing.

Pain Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 7:04:31

Originally posted by hanlong:

Please FS us, otherwise we will FS you.

According to spy ops you have full turn storage and war prepped already. Looks like within ~12 hours most of your countries will be 120/120. Please FS us within that timeframe.

<3 LaF

he said 12 hours, he didnt lie.
Your mother is a nice woman

Ivan Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 7:13:21

Funny comment in there

"*Why is it never Makinso’s fault and always his useless
underlings?"

Karim Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 7:34:13

It's all fun!

I just hope there is no spy involved, cause i find the spy job miserable.
-[Panzer Division MD]-

Tyrant Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 9:09:04

Good hunting LAF.

/me restarts, ill get one back.

Makinso Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 9:37:47

i'll come out clean and take the full responsibility for these logs.

i'm a software engineer working in silicon valley startups. i also have a bunch of friends who we share crazy ideas for and program them.

last year because of the megaupload lawsuit we thought it would be cool to write a crawler to store and search all of the major upload sites and archive the names (just to see how much pirated fluff is out there).

anyways for fun i searched for earth empires. i got a bunch of fluffty empire earth pirated game files.

there was a few logs though uploaded and this was one of them. i read them. this was one of them. some dumbass uploaded this file to a publically accessed website that was crawled.

from the sounds of it, it was probably you kj :P since you were so defensive. maybe you shouldn't log or upload files to a public website if you don't want them to be seen.

Hanlong I find it very easy to claim a file on a website that's no longer being aired for 95% of the world. I know those logs weren't uploaded or posted by either 3 of us. Hence it sounds like a cover up story for w/e way those logs were retrieved.

Honestly idc :)

How you got those logs will always be a speculation we both know the megaupload card sounds like a shady cover-up. Never the less I'm not going to make a big fuss out of it. unless I find out those logs were illegitimately received through whatever way.

I can't say I wish LaF good luck on the battlefield but may it be a good war.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2012, 9:40:03

yip he so hacked them.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Karim Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 9:44:11

Honestly i don't care what anyone else say: i been in MD since 1998, it's my home and i will stand up, fight and die to defend my home, my fellows and our name.

Anything else is just like teardrops in the rain.
-[Panzer Division MD]-

Eric171 Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 9:47:30

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
Originally posted by Eric171:
So, why should we be outraged because of what is said on these logs? Seems that one clan decided for whatever reason to switch allies and hit an ex-ally and another clan`s leader maybe, and that is a good word, maybe, is not keeping his co-leaders up on what is going on. Stuff like that happens often enough in the game`s history.

Or am I missing some pact being breaked or an actual back stab?

Where did we say you had to be outraged? It is our justification for war, whatever else you take from it is up to you.

Ah, I get it. The comments in the logs where made by a third party, not a LAFer. You guys only posted the logs to justify your war, but not in a "hey look how outrageous MD and the kitchen sink behavior was".

OKay.

Meanwhile we get to see a war that is as balanced as an adult beating a baby, and the plus of the whole thing is that if MD calls in their allies, your own allies will end up looking like the support group of child abusers, no matter how long the WoT they come up with to justify it ends up being.

Cheers!

Edited By: Eric171 on Feb 25th 2012, 9:49:53
See Original Post

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2012, 9:52:30

Originally posted by Karim:
Honestly i don't care what anyone else say: i been in MD since 1998, it's my home and i will stand up, fight and die to defend my home, my fellows and our name.

RAWWR! that's the spirit champ, KILL EM ALL!!
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Makinso Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 10:00:52

Oh and MD!

good luck guys:)

KingKaosKnows

Feb 25th 2012, 10:56:09

And this is why I respect LaF, I dislike their methods, but got to respect the bastards.

All of you claiming that LaF doesn't fight even/balanced wars is a moron, why should they? The only ones that prefer even wars are the ones that like to war, LaF are netters, they take no pleasure in killing our fluffty countries, if they don't enjoy wars, then they better be sure to win 100% of them in such a manner that people will leave them alone to do their thing.

By definition, if you are fighting an even war then you are an idiot, only strike if you are 200% sure of your victory, and if 200% is impossible, then ploy and use your wits to make it possible.

locket Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 11:02:37

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
So, why should we be outraged because of what is said on these logs? Seems that one clan decided for whatever reason to switch allies and hit an ex-ally and another clan`s leader maybe, and that is a good word, maybe, is not keeping his co-leaders up on what is going on. Stuff like that happens often enough in the game`s history.

Or am I missing some pact being breaked or an actual back stab?

You do realize MD planned to hit us anyways -_- so this exact war would have happened with almost identical stats -_-

Where did we say you had to be outraged? It is our justification for war, whatever else you take from it is up to you.

Ah, I get it. The comments in the logs where made by a third party, not a LAFer. You guys only posted the logs to justify your war, but not in a "hey look how outrageous MD and the kitchen sink behavior was".

OKay.

Meanwhile we get to see a war that is as balanced as an adult beating a baby, and the plus of the whole thing is that if MD calls in their allies, your own allies will end up looking like the support group of child abusers, no matter how long the WoT they come up with to justify it ends up being.

Cheers!

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2012, 11:22:24

congrats you know how to cut and paste other peoples comments.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Klown Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 11:32:01

Hanlong should have just kept his mouth shut. AFter his bullfluff "megaupload" story, everyone knows he got those logs through illegitimate means. I truly hope, for the sake of the game, that game administrators are not involved.

KingKaosKnows

Feb 25th 2012, 12:24:47

Could be a hoax to protect the birdy :P

If he really got them haxing then it was in his best interest to make it look like someone dropped the ball, if someone told LaF about this then it is in the best interest of LaF to cover that someone :D

Also seems like a couple of people besides arsenal, kj and Makinso knew about this, so isn't easy to single out those that had logs (KJ complaining about boxcar hax implies that someone used the forum PMs to pass the logs around) and consider each and everyone of them a LaF lapdog :D

TNTroXxor Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 12:31:18

This has been by far the best read since slagfeast
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

KingKaosKnows

Feb 25th 2012, 12:44:30

Ugh...

Getting hammered while posting is a bad idea, I'll go back to drinking my rum to forget my sorrows, anyways good luck to both sides.

trumper Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 12:53:44

As was I at that time, I thought better of you guys than the sort of intentional positioning of my longtime earth home just to help you in this war. Arsenal can explain away to you guys, but I would caution our leaders not to trust you guys for the foreseeable future.

Sifos Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 13:20:50

What an ebrave dude!
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

ZIP Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 13:42:40

Originally posted by Trife:
Originally posted by BattleKJ:
I call bullfluff on that, I want TurtleCrawler investigated. Why would anyone, myself included upload an earthempires log to megaupload? lol

If we're requesting investigations I'd like the following people investigated:

1) Tisya
2) Detmer
3) Alana

wtf- i need to cause more trouble or be more of an asshole or something...

i want to be investigated too
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Revolver Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 14:07:02

Originally posted by qzjul:
<LaF spin and excuses>Conspiracy! We need to FS a smaller alliance!</LaF spin and excuses>

Thought your other thread said FS or be FS'd; then you wait a couple hours and FS ? heh...

You should remove the 'Administrator' under your name and change it for 'an EVO(EMO) Leader'.

ducko

Feb 25th 2012, 14:41:24

Go LaF!

hanlong Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 14:45:39

let me clarify

you guys seemed confused.

the link sg posted is not the link i found.

the file i found was named #hello.Earth-Empires-1.log

another non LaF person added commentary and sent it to me.

it was then PDFed and reuploaded with that commentary.

sorry about the confusion.

and it sounds like you guys probably shared these logs anyways since you guys are going about asking who leaked :P so i'm pretty sure there's multiple reasons how this log isn't just the property of you 3, as indicated.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

BattleKJ Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 15:05:45

The only question I am asking is what involvement TurtleCrawler has with Boxcar. Under these circumstances what with TurtleCrawler mentioned in the thread early on, I think its a very fair question.

We already established that TurtleCrawler hosts Boxcar, we also know he made one of the Earth clones, so we can assume he knows how to program and all that other fancy computer stuff. So what possible access could TurtleCrawler have on Boxcar? If he really wanted to could he gain access to another alliances Boxcar hosted site?

CeyLonTEa Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 15:08:55

lets restart this :p

KingKaosKnows

Feb 25th 2012, 15:15:19

There is skype for evil mettings... Just ask any evil 2 bits corporation and they will tell you they use skype.

BattleKJ Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 15:16:40

If I were a leader of an alliance that uses Boxcar right now, I'd be very interested to hear from Pangaea or whoever else is involved in Boxcar what TurtleCrawlers involvement is.

mazooka Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 15:30:12

Why would you give the file to a non laf person to make comments?

let me clarify

and it sounds like you guys probably shared these logs anyways since you guys are going about asking who leaked :P so i'm pretty sure there's multiple reasons how this log isn't just the property of you 3, as indicated.

hanlong Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 15:30:16

What does boxcar have to do with IRC chat logs exactly?

Those look like IRC logs to me.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

hanlong Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 15:31:26

Originally posted by mazooka:
Why would you give the file to a non laf person to make comments?

let me clarify

i can't stop other people from making commentary. i just thought it was interesting so we used it for our war dec.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

hanlong Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 15:32:54

and i'll challenge anyone in this game to try to out program me ;P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

hanlong Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 15:44:44

Originally posted by KingKaosKnows:
There is skype for evil mettings... Just ask any evil 2 bits corporation and they will tell you they use skype.

not exactly. while skype does not store your conversation for the long run, they store your conversation temporary in the cloud so you can synchronize your chats across multiple sessions/devices.

also the government forces all companies like skype/etc. to log stuff just in case they are subpoena-ed from criminal activity and the like. just because you chat on skype doesn't mean you can say anything you want and get away with it.

the truly anonymous way is to set up your own chat server (jabber is a good choice since its a common open protocol), but your ISP also logs everything you do also for the same reason (government regulation)

however none of us can access skype logs, so for the purpose of this game, skype is fine. if there's criminal intent it won't be anonymous still is my point =)

i work for a rival company (tango video calls). we do what skype does but on mobile phone. i was the first server software engineer and wrote our servers from the ground up and we have 50M users worldwide now. if you haven't heard of us yet, go try it out (http://www.tango.me). it's a free app =)

i also wrote a big portion of the servers for world of warcraft and "battle.net 2.0" for blizzard for starcraft 2 and diablo 3. i know quite a bit of server architecture ;P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

BobbyATA Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 16:03:23

nerd alert!

hanlong Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 16:04:50

Eh..

It's my career BobbyATA. :P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Karim Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 16:28:05

Sounds like a succesfull carrer as well, actually.
-[Panzer Division MD]-

hanlong Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 16:34:31

Originally posted by Makinso:
i'll come out clean and take the full responsibility for these logs.

i'm a software engineer working in silicon valley startups. i also have a bunch of friends who we share crazy ideas for and program them.

last year because of the megaupload lawsuit we thought it would be cool to write a crawler to store and search all of the major upload sites and archive the names (just to see how much pirated fluff is out there).

anyways for fun i searched for earth empires. i got a bunch of fluffty empire earth pirated game files.

there was a few logs though uploaded and this was one of them. i read them. this was one of them. some dumbass uploaded this file to a publically accessed website that was crawled.

from the sounds of it, it was probably you kj :P since you were so defensive. maybe you shouldn't log or upload files to a public website if you don't want them to be seen.

Hanlong I find it very easy to claim a file on a website that's no longer being aired for 95% of the world. I know those logs weren't uploaded or posted by either 3 of us. Hence it sounds like a cover up story for w/e way those logs were retrieved.

Honestly idc :)

How you got those logs will always be a speculation we both know the megaupload card sounds like a shady cover-up. Never the less I'm not going to make a big fuss out of it. unless I find out those logs were illegitimately received through whatever way.

I can't say I wish LaF good luck on the battlefield but may it be a good war.

don't get too cute makinso. i searched for your name also and found a few interesting logs. found a few hits on hotfile and mediafire. you have a very unique screen name.

if you want me to share i can easily share them all =)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

hanlong Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 16:36:51

don't even need my tool

google does it also

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&;sclient=psy-ab&q=site:http://www. mediafire.com+makinso&pbx=1&oq=site:http://www.mediafire.com +makinso&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=3&gs_upl =3850l5301l1l5459l13l12l0l0l0l8l162l1305l5.7l12l0&bav=on.2, or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf., cf.osb&fp=eba7411258d36659&biw=1471&bih=971

Edited By: qzjul on Feb 25th 2012, 17:21:18. Reason: page breakage!
See Original Post
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

hanlong Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 16:37:19

Arsenal Makinso Logs.txt
http://www.mediafire.com/?94vps5qa3b69ms2
Arsenal Makinso Logs.txt. ... Arsenal Makinso Logs.txt. Enter the two words then click the authorize button to download. Add to my accountAdd to my account ...
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

hanlong Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 16:37:50

<Arsenal> sigh.
<Arsenal> i couldn't get on this morning
<Arsenal> sorry
<Arsenal> tried to warn
<ArsenalMD> bro don't sign any LT pacts. We can help you v SOL next set.
<Makinso> yo
<ArsenalMD> yo
<Makinso> whjats up
<ArsenalMD> i'm hearing your going to sign some sort of long term unbreakable with stupid laf conditions
<ArsenalMD> and i'm saying don't
<Makinso> what guarantess do I have
<ArsenalMD> more guarantees than anything laf gives u
<ArsenalMD> i'm telling you
<Makinso> SOL will crumble if I force it to get farmed another ste
<ArsenalMD> I won't let that happen next set
<ArsenalMD> We'll drop LaF
<Makinso> im talking this set
<Makinso> I need a way out this set
<Makinso> and hanshlong refuses
<Makinso> unless we pact out
<ArsenalMD> Just call in allies?
<Makinso> none?
<Makinso> I wasnt around
<Makinso> so everyone pacted silly goose laf
<Makinso> besides
<Makinso> calling in allies
<Makinso> rival and omega are unpacted
<ArsenalMD> omega won't help
<Makinso> yeah but we have no allies lol
<ArsenalMD> jesus
<ArsenalMD> how did you let this happen
<Makinso> told you
<Makinso> was in the middle of a lawsuit
<Makinso> an unexpected one
<Makinso> so had to run my stuff
<Makinso> I left praetor and steeps
<Makinso> a pact and to do list
<Makinso> they did none of it
<Makinso> leaving SOL in fluffs
<Makinso> the plan was to hit Rival/Monsters
<Makinso> to have a fun war
<ArsenalMD> Dude i don't know what to tell you
<ArsenalMD> We couldn't drop LaF this set due to arrangements beyond my control.
<Makinso> how is that not going to happen next set:P
<Makinso> the only way I could see this working is if I put a nifty term in that pact
<Makinso> about LAF needing a valid unbreakable pact
<Makinso> with MD
<Makinso> for the auto renew clause to be in effect
<ArsenalMD> Well we need to do something
<ArsenalMD> because you can't cave into laf
<ArsenalMD> what kind of a war alliance is sol these days if u sign a LT pact with laf
<ArsenalMD> fluff that
<Makinso> yup
<Makinso> but at this point it's what I came down to
<Makinso> I warned everyone last set :P
<Makinso> told em to work by my instructions
<Makinso> and they just sat on their ass andwatch this happen
<ArsenalMD> well
<ArsenalMD> what do you want to do
<Makinso> well SOL needs out of this war
<ArsenalMD> hmm
<Makinso> Unbreakable Non Aggression Pact
<Makinso> - This pact is unbreakable.
<Makinso> - During non war times, any landgrab is retalled 2:1, Defense Held 1:1
<Makinso> - During war times, any landgrab is retalled 2:1, or standard reps are sent, defenders choice.
<Makinso> - Specialized attacks, GS, BR, AB, missiles, and damaging spy ops are retalled 2:1 minimum. Extra hits are discussed as needed.
<Makinso> - During war before hits are retalled, FR's will discuss.
<Makinso> - Both alliances assume 72 hours responsibility for countries that detag from their tag.
<Makinso> - If a SoL country tag jumps into an alliance that you are at war with, SoL will kill it. If a country from your tag jumps into an alliance SoL is at war with, you will kill it.
<Makinso> - 24 hours notice of any tag change, or addition, notification must be via ICQ, or email, and have a response back confirming.
<Makinso> - Neither alliance will FA an alliance the other is at war with. If this happens, FR's will discuss a course of action.
<Makinso> - This pact is automatically renewed for 3 sets. This auto renewing clause ends after the April/May(or june in case dates are a bit off) set.
<Makinso> - This pacts auto renew clause is only legitimate if LaF has a unbreakable signed pact with evo.
<Makinso> - This pact invokes a ceasefire for the current war. This Ceasefire allows no hits between both parties. As soon as Evo and LaF + Allies have their unbreakable pact sorted out and signed the CF terms are replacd by the uNAP
<Makinso> this has been discussed
<Makinso> not signed yet
<Makinso> we could sign - This pacts auto renew clause is only valid if LaF and MD have a signed unbreakable pact
<ArsenalMD> if you do, he'll come to me straight away
<ArsenalMD> He might not sign it, he'll know whats up?
<ArsenalMD> we just need to think this through between u and me we have 10yrs of doing this fluff, we can do a work-around
<Makinso> yeah question is how
<ArsenalMD> yeah
<Makinso> and I don't have much time with hanlong sitting around
<Makinso> pushing to releave the temp CF
<ArsenalMD> hmm
<ArsenalMD> give me a sec to think
<Makinso> could play it open and clear
<ArsenalMD> i can drop him next set because my other key allies come off LT packs (which i fluffing hate). we'll have numbers
<Makinso> tell LaF
<Makinso> you'll drop them
<Makinso> if they don't stop the ridiculous bangs
<ArsenalMD> we don't want to give them time to recruit against us
<ArsenalMD> if we can do this sneaky the better
<Makinso> yes
<ArsenalMD> happy to also sign a FDP w/ SOL for next set
<ArsenalMD> obviously..
<Makinso> yes
<ArsenalMD> and you'll get my block
<Makinso> I would want evo involved in this though
<ArsenalMD> w/ me
<ArsenalMD> ya
<Makinso> evo has been supporting through this complete messw
<ArsenalMD> but only if evo doesn't continue w/ sof
<Makinso> even when it was not in their interest
<ArsenalMD> aggression
<Makinso> well that's in talks
<Makinso> since last night
<ArsenalMD> yup
<ArsenalMD> i know
<ArsenalMD> just saying
<ArsenalMD> i want sof w/ us
<ArsenalMD> its in evo's interests anyway
<Makinso> SoF should be
<Makinso> they need a break
<Makinso> they need time
<Makinso> like SOL
<Makinso> to rebuild
<Makinso> they'rew in worse shape then us
<ArsenalMD> i'm aware,
<ArsenalMD> one day MD will be in the same place, we've all been there
<Makinso> yup
<ArsenalMD> its then that i hope SOL and SOF return the favour
<ArsenalMD> like those times LaF/RD botted the fluff out of me
<ArsenalMD> and my alliance
<ArsenalMD> we don't forget
<Makinso> SOL is as loyal as it's allies are as long communication is there
<ArsenalMD> how about this
<ArsenalMD> i got it
<ArsenalMD> unap is breakable if either side FS's an FDP
<ArsenalMD> with the names of each sides FDP's listed at the start of every reset
<ArsenalMD> u need it to ensure laf doesn't punish your friends who helped u
<ArsenalMD> tie
<ArsenalMD> evo
<ArsenalMD> etc
<Makinso> yup
<ArsenalMD> u list MD as an FDP next set
<ArsenalMD> surprise!
<ArsenalMD> once unap is broken it remains broken and a new pact will need to be signed the following set
<Makinso> hhmmm yes
<Makinso> but then
<Makinso> you want to trick LaF into hitting MD?
<Makinso> they won't be that stupid
<ArsenalMD> hmm
<ArsenalMD> ok takeout FS
<ArsenalMD> and put in "at war"
<ArsenalMD> don't particularly want to eat an FS, although laf are so paranoid they'll probably try us OOP
<Makinso> yeah
<Makinso> exactly
<ArsenalMD> try something like that
<ArsenalMD> if he says no "FS"
<ArsenalMD> say no, what if you farm the fluff out of our of our allies
<ArsenalMD> and they have to fs u
<Makinso> gimme a minute
<ArsenalMD> PS
<ArsenalMD> ok
<ArsenalMD> btw, this has to stay need to know obviously
<Makinso> yes I know
<ArsenalMD> if laf gets wind, our task will be much harder than if we nail them next set with surprise
<Makinso> who would laf be left with
<Makinso> rival?
<ArsenalMD> lcn
<ArsenalMD> noone you can't help us with right...?
<Makinso> I can deal with rival and LCN
<Makinso> no long term pacts there
<ArsenalMD> ok
<ArsenalMD> wait
<ArsenalMD> if u sign LT pacts i need to know what they are
<ArsenalMD> or we could be open
<Makinso> LAF
<Makinso> says
<Makinso> they want rival and omega
<Makinso> he said MD
<Makinso> I could actually say fine on MD lol
<ArsenalMD> lol what did he say
<ArsenalMD> i blasted him
<ArsenalMD> 30 mins ago
<Makinso> lol
<ArsenalMD> about signing a LT pact without consulting MD
<ArsenalMD> let me see the terms before u sign + need to know your LT pact positions
<ArsenalMD> ...?
<Makinso> Unbreakable Non Aggression Pact
<Makinso> - This pact is unbreakable.
<Makinso> - During non war times, any landgrab is retalled 2:1, Defense Held 1:1
<Makinso> - During war times, any landgrab is retalled 2:1, or standard reps are sent, defenders choice.
<Makinso> - Specialized attacks, GS, BR, AB, missiles, and damaging spy ops are retalled 2:1 minimum. Extra hits are discussed as needed.
<Makinso> - During war before hits are retalled, FR's will discuss.
<Makinso> - Both alliances assume 72 hours responsibility for countries that detag from their tag.
<Makinso> - If a SoL country tag jumps into an alliance that you are at war with, SoL will kill it. If a country from your tag jumps into an alliance SoL is at war with, you will kill it.
<Makinso> - 24 hours notice of any tag change, or addition, notification must be via ICQ, or email, and have a response back confirming.
<Makinso> - Neither alliance will FA an alliance the other is at war with. If this happens, FR's will discuss a course of action.
<Makinso> - This pact is automatically renewed for 3 sets. This auto renewing clause ends after the April/May(or june in case dates are a bit off) set.
<Makinso> - This pacts auto renew clause is only legitimate if LaF has a unbreakable signed pact with evo.
<Makinso> - This pact invokes a ceasefire for the current war. This Ceasefire allows no hits between both parties. As soon as Evo and LaF + Allies have their unbreakable pact sorted out and signed the CF terms are replacd by the uNAP
<Makinso> - This pact has a voidable clause for boths parties FDPs. FDPs are to be listed at the start of the set, or this pact. The uNAP can be voided if one of the parties of this pact is involved in a war with one of the other parties FDPs.
<Makinso> I'm looking to shuv this down his throat
<ArsenalMD> ya
<ArsenalMD> who do u have LT's with?
<Makinso> none yet
<ArsenalMD> lol good
<Makinso> im tryin to convince Hanlong to take the pact
<ArsenalMD> ok
<ArsenalMD> that looks good to me
<ArsenalMD> :-p
<ArsenalMD> gives us flex
<Makinso> I think I did it
<Makinso> PDM
<Makinso> is a variable btw
<Makinso> hows your touch on PDM?
<ArsenalMD> lol
<ArsenalMD> thats not a problem
<ArsenalMD> i've got it covered
<ArsenalMD> he signed?
<Makinso> alright
<Makinso> this pact will be signed now
<Makinso> yo
<Makinso> still there?
<Makinso> hanlong is fishing it all
<Makinso> lol
<Makinso> he knows there's trouble
<Makinso> just can't read into it
<Makinso> :P
<Makinso> oh this is really funny
<Makinso> you should see how paranoid LaF is over this pact
<Makinso> there is now 3 of them
<Makinso> reading into the pact
<Makinso> trying to find out what we're up to
<Arsenal> sorry
<Makinso> you should read the logs I had with hanlong
<Makinso> funny as hell
<Arsenal> send me convo
<Arsenal> H4 thinks he's better than me at this because he broke a unap and FS'd me back in 2005
<Arsenal> We'll see..:-p
<Makinso> lol
<Makinso> well H4
<Makinso> is now advising hanshlong
<Makinso> which is always bad
<Makinso> H4 sucks at this
<Makinso> got an email add?
<Arsenal>
<Makinso> oh a patel huh!
<Makinso> lol
<Makinso> j/k
<Arsenal> lol
<Makinso> hah
<Makinso> he wants a pre-arranged war clause
<Arsenal> lol
<Makinso> that would make things even better?
<Makinso> have me and an MD ally cook up a war?
<Makinso> or evo for that matter
<Makinso> for next set
<Arsenal> lol who said that
<Makinso> hanlong
<Makinso> hanlong wants SOL to do prearranged wars
<Makinso> to save his allis
<Arsenal> lol
<Makinso> [12:07] <Don_Hanlong> all my heads think you will hit us in 4 resets
<Makinso> [12:07] <Don_Hanlong> that's what that pact reads to them
<Makinso> [12:07] <Don_Hanlong> at least the ones that are online
<Makinso> [12:07] <Don_Hanlong> goddamn
<Makinso> [12:07] <Don_Hanlong> i hate this fluff
<Makinso> [12:07] <Don_Hanlong> everyone has their opinion
<Makinso> [12:07] <Don_Hanlong> and they are all valid
<Makinso> [12:09] <Don_Hanlong> and all of the pointed
<Makinso> [12:09] <Don_Hanlong> that the "prearragned war only" thing
<Makinso> [12:09] <Don_Hanlong> we all were trying to fight for
<Makinso> [12:09] <Don_Hanlong> isn't fully addressed here still
<Makinso> [12:10] <Makinso> how would you see that in a apct
<Makinso> [12:11] <Makinso> or in a clause
<Makinso> [12:12] <Don_Hanlong> public AT announcement?
<Makinso> [12:12] <Don_Hanlong> we won't war unless in defense of a FDP or prearranged war
<Makinso> [12:12] <Don_Hanlong> LOL
<Makinso> [12:12] <Don_Hanlong> im jk
<Makinso> [12:12] <Don_Hanlong> one sec
<Makinso> [12:12] <Don_Hanlong> im still talking to some LaF heads
<Makinso> [12:12] <Makinso> lol
<Makinso> they are scrambling for info
<Makinso> they just asked TIE
<Makinso> if I asked them to do anything anti laf
<Makinso> lol
<Arsenal> lol
<Arsenal> don't let this pre-arranged war reduce our flexd
<Arsenal> to start something
<Makinso> im thinking
<Makinso> a clause in the terms of
<Makinso> SOL will do pre arranged wars or net, if done otherwise this pact is null and void
<Makinso> :)
<Makinso> or
<Makinso> even better
<Makinso> SOL will do pre-arranged wars or net for the duration of this pact, by not acting by this clause SOL will be involved in unprovoked war and LaF retains the right to farm SOL beyond police range :P
<Arsenal> lol no
<Arsenal> don't agree to bullfluff
<Makinso> that would be funny
<Makinso> but I agree no
<Arsenal> everything is 2 ways
<Arsenal> its a matter of principle
<Arsenal> this is how evo got fluffed
<Arsenal> don't bend over
<Makinso> I know bud just tossing with you :)
<Makinso> hanlong is taking his time
<Arsenal> lol
<Makinso> so you're looking to bite a chunk out of them next set
<Makinso> ?
<Arsenal> depends
<Arsenal> on no.s
<Makinso> what are the bids on SoF leaving laf ?
<Arsenal> let me read ur logs
<Arsenal> hehe
<Makinso> kk
<Arsenal> don't let evo sign a 1yr
<Arsenal> tell em to sign the same thing
<Arsenal> lol
<Arsenal> u want laf jumping at shadows
<Makinso> yeah
<Makinso> I know
<Makinso> I left KJ a msg
<Makinso> not to do anything
<Makinso> before he talks to me
<Arsenal> lol i love how he listed his FDP's
<Arsenal> i assume tie and rd will listen to you and not him
<Makinso> TIE will
<Makinso> Im not sure about RD
<Makinso> TIE is bound by a 5 year standing pact though
<Makinso> signed by bloody Ant
<Makinso> so they're of use
<Arsenal> 5 yr apct with LaF?
<Makinso> against other tags
<Makinso> apart from laf
<Arsenal> 5 fluffING YEARS?
<Makinso> yeah
<Makinso> don't even start about it lol :P
<Makinso> yeah :P
<Arsenal> omg
<Arsenal> MD's first act is
<Makinso> Let's call it RD remmenants :P
<Arsenal> to renounce long term pacts
<Makinso> but
<Makinso> look at last set
<Arsenal> what the fluff is that
<Makinso> LAF was involved
<Makinso> TIE didn't give a rats ass
<Makinso> and came to our defense against others
<Makinso> hanlong was
<Makinso> not amused
<Makinso> just need to let TIE know early
<Makinso> and give them a solid assignment
<Makinso> and they';re up for it
<Arsenal> lol
<Arsenal> pang in PDM
<Makinso> Pang is their per his own choice
<Arsenal> he signed yet?
<Arsenal> like its clear in that pact that
<Arsenal> if sol names MD as a DP
<Arsenal> and MD/LAf war
<Arsenal> SOL can protect
<Makinso> not responding atm
<Arsenal> what a maniac
<Arsenal> 5 yr FDP
<Arsenal> is just stupid
<Makinso> yup
<Makinso> Consider TIE on board though
<Arsenal> so u have tIE
<Arsenal> anyone else
<Makinso> Evo
<Arsenal> ok
<Arsenal> with evo
<Arsenal> i've been talking alot with battlekj
<Makinso> Rage for what it's worth
<Arsenal> its pretty essential we win favour with sof here
<Makinso> yeah he was a bit ticked off at the strategy demands for netting or so
<Makinso> I think :P
<Arsenal> to ensure hanlong doesn't fluffing vampire them
<Makinso> oh
<Makinso> can't forget
<Makinso> NA
<Arsenal> TIE, NA, Evo
<Arsenal> Ok makesure evo doesn't sign some stupid unbreakable
<Arsenal> 5 reset bullfluff
<Arsenal> like we know they'd want 2
<Makinso> KJ
<Arsenal> i need help with KJ
<Makinso> won't do much without me
<Makinso> [12:41] <[TIE]Chief_Zigigy> Evo and LCN
<Makinso> [12:41] <[TIE]Chief_Zigigy> right now
<Makinso> TIE is Evo DP
<Makinso> LCN is an interesting DP
<Makinso> apart from that
<Makinso> no other liabilities on TIE
<Makinso> what else does LaF have?
<Arsenal> SoF, Omega Rival
<Arsenal> I know SoF and Omega will remain at worst neutral to MD
<Makinso> aye
<Arsenal> but if i can get battleKJ to listen to me
<Arsenal> we can pull sof
<Arsenal> it needs to be MD convincing evo to repair relations with sof and not LaF getting involved
<Arsenal> it needs to be laf poisoning it
<Arsenal> we get sof as neutral
<Arsenal> hlw's long list is now not so long...
<Arsenal> either way we'll outflank him badly next set in pacting
<Makinso> yeah
<Makinso> which is good
<Makinso> he doesn't see this coming
<Arsenal> You just need to focus on making sure noone signs unbreakables next reset
<Arsenal> and we need a list of everyone who has long term pacts with LaF
<Arsenal> they are the only fluffs who ask for them
<Arsenal> we need literally a spreadsheet
<Makinso> well
<Makinso> we have 6 weeks to plan mate
<Makinso> I think
<Arsenal> true, but h4 is a dirty player, he'd literally go threaten people into pacts now if he feels something is up
<Makinso> I can haul TIE in
<Arsenal> so just makesure noone signs unbreakables next set
<Makinso> I know
<Makinso> hence
<Makinso> we need to do some pre-planning
<Makinso> Sof/Omega
<Makinso> need to be in asap
<Makinso> then I can re-assure people like zigiggy
<Makinso> with early pacts
<Makinso> With Voltron still around
<Makinso> TIE is safe
<Arsenal> we can't talk to sof, they're current leadership has a festish for hlw's fluff
<Makinso> same for Sanct
<Makinso> yeah
<Makinso> evo could sway sanct itno doing fluff
<Makinso> if we hit them with pacts
<Arsenal> i need to show sof that i fixed evo for them
<Makinso> LaF is doing that now
<Arsenal> doing what
<Makinso> Ill put a stop to that
<Makinso> LAF is trying to bargain sof
<Arsenal> ya
<Makinso> out of evo
<Arsenal> exactly
<Arsenal> i mean sof needs to know MD threatened eternal war or something in order to get evo back to the table and cf sof
<Arsenal> i can work the sof angle
<Arsenal> from my side
<Arsenal> althought tbh i'm the one whose kept this 1v1 so far, so evo should know that 2
<Makinso> yeah
<Makinso> TIe is going to keep dibs on La
<Makinso> f
<Makinso> and keep a hearing out
<Makinso> hearing ear
<Arsenal> TIE doesn't know about MD tho right?
<Makinso> nope
<Makinso> they don't
<Makinso> Im just having TIE
<Makinso> talk to LaF
<Makinso> more
<Makinso> make it look like they want to push away from SOLs side
<Makinso> since our FDP is not year long
<Makinso> etc
<Makinso> so hanlong feeds him info
<Arsenal> k
<Makinso> lCN ?
<Arsenal> LCN is LAF's
<Arsenal> imho
<Makinso> hhmmmm
<Makinso> what if we could have TIE
<Arsenal> as long as sof is at worst neutral we're ok
<Makinso> make LCN pact us
<Arsenal> SoF would never hit MD
<Arsenal> but i can't speak for u guys:L-p
<Makinso> here's a thought
<Makinso> TIE has no pact with sof
<Makinso> worste case scenario
<Makinso> SoF wnats blood from SOL
<Arsenal> just to be clear. we won't let sof be targetted
<Makinso> TIE has no pact with sof
<Makinso> no
<Makinso> I don't want
<Makinso> that
<Arsenal> we'll work to makesure sof is along with us
<Makinso> I would reconsile pacts with SoF
<Arsenal> or worst neutral
<Makinso> like said
<Makinso> if SoF is a pacting option
<Makinso> we will pact em
<Arsenal> ya
<Arsenal> i got ya
<Arsenal> if we can makesure laf has nothing to do with evo/sof
<Arsenal> that helps
<Arsenal> it'll be, laf, lcn, rival
<Arsenal> and whichever other alliances they bride
<Makinso> I might be able to take LCN out of the equation
<Makinso> if I use TIE properly
<Makinso> but itll need time
<Makinso> and no fluff ups with LCN this set
<Makinso> we could offer LCN pacts early
<Makinso> and then present our FDP with MD to LaF
<Makinso> it says start of the set
<Makinso> pacting LCN
<Makinso> 5 days before start of the est
<Makinso> ?
<Makin
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

hanlong Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 16:38:24

looks like KJ was right, he wasn't the one that uploaded it

who's the genius that uploaded it? You or arsenal?
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

hanlong Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 16:39:05

and P.S. fluff you makinso

you are a fluffing lying scumbag

if you want me to search and post more, i will.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

hanlong Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 16:52:43

if you search

makinso logs on google.com

its the first fluffing hit too.

still want to cover it up?
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Karim Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 16:55:50

Personally i'd like you to take that wall of text off here: if someone wants to read it, i guess it's the file you refered to, but otherwise it screws the general reading.

Anyhow, if you like and give me some time, i am able to write down a log with your name and President Obama in it: doesn't mean you two really had a convo.

Facts Hanlong, are the only thing you can trust. Facts, nothing else.

Real life politics should have taught you all already.
-[Panzer Division MD]-

hanlong Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 17:00:51

sure karim, then the guy who uploaded this can step forward, and he should.

if it was makinso/arsenal and this was actual logs (and i'm 99% sure it is), what else do you have to say?
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

hanlong Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 17:04:32

and i'm investigating this now fyi. we will all get to the bottom of this.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 25th 2012, 17:21:14

detmer is going to be happy!

pdm was finally mentioned :)

*high 5's all his pawn buddies*

re: outlandish accusations of admins (including me?)...
you're a moron if you think that.

also, i'm just playing devil's advocate now... but if these logs are not supposed to be shared beyond the 3 ppl who took part in the convo then why were they put on Boxcar? Obviously it would be MD's site. SoL and Evo each have their own sites that are in no way related to Boxcar. So are you saying that MD uploaded these logs to their boxcar site, in direct violation of the agreement you made to keep your other heads in the dark?

come one guys, use your brains for once.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com