Verified:

Son Goku Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 22:21:06

I'll get right to the backstory and keep this short.

http://www.mediafire.com/?m8z8umluqvom82u

While FDP'd to MD we find Arsenal plotting with SOL against us, with the intend to isolate us from the rest of the server in order to give us a "surprise".

Quite a dramatic shift from two sets ago when I sat in your warchat as we fought side by side, I guess old grudges die hard.

Fast forward to this reset, you decide to reject our FDP. You attempt to turn every alliance in the game against us. You plan to FS us but then get scared and run to half the server looking for an arranged war to avoid us.

What has been done cannot be undone and we're forced to deal with this directly, unfortunately Arsenal put all of MD into this position, as we get along rather well with the rest of them. Arsenal has proven while he runs MD, they will be looking for revenge for wars fought in 2005/2006.

For that LaF formally declares war on Moral Decay.

PS. Those logs about KJ undermining our pact from last set are also included as hanlong promised.

Son Goku
LaF Head of War

iScode Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 22:33:00

those logs could so be fake :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Purposeful1 Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 22:35:33

Interesting logs. Do we have a timeframe of when those took place?

I'd also be curious how much the other leaders within each of those alliances partook in developing those "plans".
Purposeful1

PG Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 22:39:52

Yeah I specially like some parts in that log too....
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

Donny Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 22:40:44

too much to read :-p
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

trumper Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 22:44:10

Originally posted by Purposeful1:
Interesting logs. Do we have a timeframe of when those took place?

I'd also be curious how much the other leaders within each of those alliances partook in developing those "plans".

Judging by the 'will retal section' mentioning LCN, PP1, I would guess last reset.

hanlong Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 22:52:05

Confirmed.

Good luck on the battlefield.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

echlori Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 22:52:05

Why not use pastebin?

elvesrus

Feb 24th 2012, 22:53:00

I'd guess around new years, judging by 'silver giving me fluff' and '#85'
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Trife Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 22:54:15

Interesting.

=)

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 24th 2012, 23:00:05

The logs are from last reset. That conversation occured while SOL was negotiating a pact/ceasefire with LaF.

That is why LaF hit Evo last reset (to come around full circle), because of Evo's involvement in this discussion.

None Evo/MD/SOL negotiated their pacts with us in good faith. When they signed them they were already plotting not to honour them... plotting against us.

Obviously LaF wasn't going to just sit back and take it.

Detmer Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 23:00:54

WTF?!?!!? Why was there no mention of PDM in there?!?!! WE MUST PERMEATE EVERYTHING!!!

Erian Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 23:01:40

lol Detmer, you guys have been to quiet lately. Start a new coalition! Call it the third wheel and join us :)

highrock Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 23:02:52

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:

That is why LaF hit Evo last reset (to come around full circle), because of Evo's involvement in this discussion.

None Evo/MD/SOL negotiated their pacts with us in good faith. When they signed them they were already plotting not to honour them... plotting against us.

I thought Laf hit Evo last set because Rival asked them to?
formerly Viola MD

Nuketon Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 23:03:34

These are the logs hanlong was talking about in that enormous flame thread a while back... It all becomes clear.

Forum Moderator

Feb 24th 2012, 23:10:47

Originally posted by highrock:

I thought Laf hit Evo last set because Rival asked them to?

Obviously we couldn't reveal these logs when we hit Evo last reset, because we didnt' want MD/SOL/Evo to know that we knew...

BattleKJ Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 23:11:22

If you LaF guys want to try and imply someone in Evo leaked these logs, no one in EVO but myself saw them, not even Yank saw logs, only got passed information, and I'd wouldn't piss on you guys if you were on fire let alone give you logs to help you :)

Also. I trust Makinso and Arsenal. So how did you get them? I am thinking in a horribly shady way =)

echlori Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 23:12:11

You blindside a netting clan the set before and you expect people to be happy with you?

Jiman Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 23:13:22

Hee, and only if we could see the private logs of everything occurring, I am sure they would be as interesting as these.

Wonder how these logs were acquired? I am sure in an honest way. Right?

BattleKJ Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 23:13:40

LAF ARE THE VICTIMS!!! HUGS FOR HANLONG.

Nuketon Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 23:13:50

Originally posted by iScode:

At least there's no denial about them being real :p

ebola Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 23:16:50

Originally posted by echlori:

You blindside a netting clan the set before and you expect people to be happy with you?

Pretty sure LaF gets why Evo and SoL were pissed. Why MD would backstab them was far less clear given their ties the last couple.of resets. Guess Arsenal really really has trouble letting go of things.

iScode Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 23:23:29

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
If you LaF guys want to try and imply someone in Evo leaked these logs, no one in EVO but myself saw them, not even Yank saw logs, only got passed information, and I'd wouldn't piss on you guys if you were on fire let alone give you logs to help you :)

Also. I trust Makinso and Arsenal. So how did you get them? I am thinking in a horribly shady way =)

Riiiight because what MD did was so honorable? I am a very firm beleiver of ALL pacts should be signed in good faith. If you are signing a pact its your alliances word you will stick by it.

Just my two cents on that.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Forum Moderator

Feb 24th 2012, 23:23:47

Originally posted by echlori:

That wasnt' my point. My point was that they didnt' sign the pacts in good faith, which is why we didn't see the need to honour it. Also, we didn't see the need to allow them to build up strength for kiling us this reset. So killing Evo last reset also helped in that respect.

It shouldn't be that hard to see why we did what we did, given that these logs are now out in the open.

Oh and trust me, there are many more logs that followt his one.

As for KJ's question... I guess your 3 respective ships aren't as watertight as you hoped?

echlori Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 23:46:19

That wasnt' my point. My point was that they didnt' sign the pacts in good faith, which is why we didn't see the need to honour it. Also, we didn't see the need to allow them to build up strength for kiling us this reset. So killing Evo last reset also helped in that respect.

So, pray tell me in what good faith did you first FS Evo 2 sets ago?

anoniem Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 23:47:07

sort of like you didnt sign pacts in good faith, but rather just to blindside and get an even bigger advantage against netting clans.

if youre going to bring evo into this then dont talk fluff
re(ally)tired

hanlong Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 23:48:14

this has nothing to do with evo.

<3

the only thing mentioned by sg was for kj since he wanted to know what was going on last reset.

i am well aware that kj is no longer with evo also and therefore this is not an evo problem.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Klown Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 23:56:44

Let's hope MD prevails, LAF is evil and should be destroyed and disappear from the server.

Chevs

Feb 25th 2012, 0:08:52

THIS IS GOLD! ahahahaha hilarious.

arsenal needs to be removed from MD
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Revolver Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 0:10:39

Originally posted by iScode:

would be such a waste of time.

BattleKJ Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 0:15:46

hanlong: How isnt it about Evo too? You're effectively trying to reveal Evo as a coalition member. On the back of FSing us 2 sets in a row. Both of which were in our eyes, illegitimate reasons. I don't know about anyone else in Evolution, but I was nothing other than amused by your apology that you insisted was posted on our forums, it certainly had no other effect.

As far as I can see, I am still Evo's HoW with full access too =)

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2012, 0:17:05

http://cheezburger.com/Llyrian/lolz/View/463972096

hey kj: we have your logs for next reset already, ohnoes

Firefly

Feb 25th 2012, 0:24:01

heh, It's not Evo that is the "coalition member", it was you KJ... Get a clue.

Bombay Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 0:25:04

No bad blood here, so few alliances, only a couple of big boys. big boys gotta fight big boys.

MD vs LaF it is, let's get it on!

Revolver Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 0:25:12

When I am reading KJ's posts. I am just sorry we are not declaring on EVO a third set in a row.

Wolf Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 0:29:09

I sense a server wide war...
[LCN]

Forum Moderator

Feb 25th 2012, 0:31:14

KJ when you first started plotting against us, we had only FSed you once.

The 2nd FS occured BECAUSE of that conversation. So it is pretty hard for you to argue that you were participating in the planning due to being FSed twice...

Pride Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 0:38:06

Originally posted by Chevs:
THIS IS GOLD! ahahahaha hilarious.

arsenal needs to be removed from MD

Surprised someone from SOF would say such a thing.

BattleKJ Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 0:40:35

Righto Firefly =) I'll go get a clue. In the meantime perhaps pangaea should clarify who the Boxcar and IRC admins are and what information they are capable of accessing.

locket Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 0:46:00

Righto Firefly =) I'll go get a clue. In the meantime perhaps pangaea should clarify who the Boxcar and IRC admins are and what information they are capable of accessing.

That's kind of a big accusation dude -_-

Firefly

Feb 25th 2012, 0:46:16

Heh, thought it was agreed to not save logs at the start? So why would someone save the logs then? Perhaps to share it with someone or keep it for backstabbing? The fact that someone did suggest it got leaked. It's only logical...

Sifos Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 0:46:23

PDF?!? AWESOME!
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

Firefly

Feb 25th 2012, 0:47:00

By at the start I mean the start of the logs... Just to clarify for ya KJ :P

Trife Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 0:49:58

ಠ_ಠ

highrock Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 0:53:10

Originally posted by locket:

I've never believed that IRC or Boxcar would be compromised because I believe the admins would put the integrity of the game above any alliance. But given everything that has happened in the leadup to this (there's way more that was leaked), this is not an unreasonable request.
formerly Viola MD

elvesrus

Feb 25th 2012, 0:54:41

last I knew zarcon and qzjul ran the irc servers. they might be better for that kind of info than pang. although if it takes a boxcar admin to be the shady party, that would mean someone else was naughty...

sorry kj, just thinking aloud
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

locket Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 0:55:59

I've never believed that IRC or Boxcar would be compromised because I believe the admins would put the integrity of the game above any alliance. But given everything that has happened in the leadup to this (there's way more that was leaked), this is not an unreasonable request.

Then he should talk to Pang/qz and not slander it on the boards -_- Nothing good will come of it.

Drow Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 1:00:18

lol, love how KJ jumps straight on to Pang and co as being the source of the leak depsite pang playing in PDM, not LaF...

Paradigm President of failed speeling

BattleKJ Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 1:00:20

I just wonder, as if I remember correctly TurtleCrawler hosts or used to host Boxcar if I'm not mistaken? I think he quite possibly did a lot of work on Boxcar too? He's been mentioned in this thread already. So why shouldn't he be mentioned again?

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2012, 1:00:29

Really? You trust Makinso that much?
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF