Verified:

Karim Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 17:21:30

I didn't even bother to read that Hanlong: it's not facts.

And sounds hilarious that you say "i am investigating": first, who cares, second, we are already at war, so who cares and third, who are you?

In Italy, where i live, i'd never trust the real Famiglia: go figure how much i'd do in a game....

-[Panzer Division MD]-

hanlong Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 17:22:20

i'll bet you archaic's right nuts it is facts. (since he already bet his left one :P)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Chewi Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 17:26:32

KJ already confirmed the first set of logs?

lazysnail Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 17:53:10

A bit too much text in this thread :P

Detmer Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 18:19:32

Originally posted by Pang:
detmer is going to be happy!

pdm was finally mentioned :)

*high 5's all his pawn buddies*

re: outlandish accusations of admins (including me?)...
you're a moron if you think that.

also, i'm just playing devil's advocate now... but if these logs are not supposed to be shared beyond the 3 ppl who took part in the convo then why were they put on Boxcar? Obviously it would be MD's site. SoL and Evo each have their own sites that are in no way related to Boxcar. So are you saying that MD uploaded these logs to their boxcar site, in direct violation of the agreement you made to keep your other heads in the dark?

come one guys, use your brains for once.

*high five*

It took fluffing long enough!

de1i Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 18:30:12

ESM LOVEHOUSE.

hanlong Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 18:30:39

de1i: i was thinking about ILS lovehouse part 2 also actually :P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

de1i Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 18:35:24

No comment.

cruddy Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 19:03:55

Nice work by LaF.

Pain Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 19:58:43

the plot thickens. we just need to find out who deepthroat is. :P
Your mother is a nice woman

Chaoswind Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 20:47:39

sounds like a male whores nick...

and fluff...

this set is turning out to be interesting... i hope it doesn't end in TIL wars again... those sucked and made me go from Division Leader to untagged kamikaze :(
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

locket Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 21:02:48

Originally posted by Pain:

Tob is deepthroat.

Chaoswind Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 21:03:56

isn't that Psycho mantis gay brother?
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Firefly

Feb 25th 2012, 22:08:22

Originally posted by locket:
Originally posted by Pain:

Tob deepthroats.

Fixed. haha sorry TOB couldn't resist!

CC Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 22:30:06

Good lukc MD.
Canterbury Crusader (CC)
Evolution

Don TOB Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 22:31:20

LOL!

Trife Game profile

Feb 26th 2012, 0:48:43

This should be called

ILS Lovehouse 2: The Electric Boogaloo

MD/SOL heads aren't denying that those logs are real, Karim, so why are you trying to claim that they are falsified? LOL

Purposeful1 Game profile

Feb 26th 2012, 1:19:59

boogaloo!
Purposeful1

Pride Game profile

Feb 26th 2012, 1:24:50

Originally posted by Trife:
This should be called

MD/SOL heads aren't denying that those logs are real, Karim, so why are you trying to claim that they are falsified? LOL

I can't remember the last time you ever posted something on topic :P

Trife Game profile

Feb 26th 2012, 1:35:53

Originally posted by Pride:
Originally posted by Trife:
This should be called

I can't remember the last time you ever posted something on topic :P

Ahaha seriously... I must be coming down with something - but don't worry, the spamming shall return!

trumper Game profile

Feb 26th 2012, 14:48:55

Originally posted by Karim:
Personally i'd like you to take that wall of text off here: if someone wants to read it, i guess it's the file you refered to, but otherwise it screws the general reading.

Anyhow, if you like and give me some time, i am able to write down a log with your name and President Obama in it: doesn't mean you two really had a convo.

Facts Hanlong, are the only thing you can trust. Facts, nothing else.

Real life politics should have taught you all already.

Could you write a love log between Trife, Alana and Zen? That would be pretty good.

These logs seem pretty accurate and haven't seen Makinso or Arsenal denying them. At least the rest of us get to see what they really think of our alliances. Like I said elsewhere, it's kind of sad for those of us who held them in a higher esteem.

ducko

Feb 26th 2012, 15:32:55

KJ - Hanlong was right...you are a liar.

BattleKJ Game profile

Feb 26th 2012, 16:02:21

Okay, noted. =)

Surely you're not another of LaF's endless stream of drones?

ducko

Feb 26th 2012, 16:48:26

SoF actually.

BattleKJ Game profile

Feb 26th 2012, 17:29:57

Thats even worse.

hanlong Game profile

Feb 26th 2012, 17:31:15

lol kj

so much <3 ;P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

bleah Game profile

Feb 26th 2012, 21:37:59

Originally posted by hanlong:
if you search

makinso logs on google.com

its the first fluffing hit too.

still want to cover it up?

let me clarify

you guys seemed confused.

the link sg posted is not the link i found.

the file i found was named #hello.Earth-Empires-1.log

another non LaF person added commentary and sent it to me.

it was then PDFed and reuploaded with that commentary.

sorry about the confusion.

and it sounds like you guys probably shared these logs anyways since you guys are going about asking who leaked :P so i'm pretty sure there's multiple reasons how this log isn't just the property of you 3, as indicated.

The file name changed. Guess two different people uploaded the file SHRUG

Murf Game profile

Feb 27th 2012, 21:32:15

lol funny logs

At least the politics of the game are getting interesting again

Palmen Game profile

Feb 27th 2012, 21:54:09

Im so fascinated by people like Karim that actually thinks that faking logs works, every single person talks in his own special way and just reading those logs and 1-2 posts from Makinso and Arsenal makes me believe its 99.9% true + if it was fake then both Makinso and Arsenal would be here yelling FAKE! :p

Karim Game profile

Feb 27th 2012, 22:21:38

I didn't say those logs are fake: i said i didn't even bother to read them first cause it's a wall of text and second because logs CAN be faked so they means nothing to me.

The fact those logs are real or not is totally unrelevant to me.
-[Panzer Division MD]-

Trife Game profile

Feb 27th 2012, 22:58:42

Originally posted by Karim:
i said i didn't even bother to read them

okay so you have no idea what you're posting about?

Atryn Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 0:57:55

okay so you have no idea what you're posting about?

Yeah, he must be an AT fundamentalist.

Revolver Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 2:31:24

lol kj

so much <3 ;P

KJ alone makes LaF such an important alliance. We have such an impact on his behavior that we should feel flattered.

Alin Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 7:05:50

I admit i did not played the game since it was owned by Mehul - but this is one good reason to declare war - even if the logs are fake even if Laf lies about finding the logs.

I remember IX declaring war for a spyop and Sof declaring preemtive FS.

Jiman Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 10:03:25

With Laf being a netting alliance, was there a netting alliance type way out of this? I mean, I am sure Laf members wanted to net this reset. Sure, Laf should defend themselves they have every right.

If Laf leaders knew the war was coming for so long, seems that it should of been ample time to deal with the situation in some kind of peaceful Netter type manner.

Eh maybe there was no other choice for Laf but to war. I assume though that Laf cant pick this course of action all the time if it wants to net if a similar situation arises again.

Hopefully other netting alliances wont be forced into a war this reset and can net in peace such at this.

locket Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 10:06:25

Originally posted by Jiman:
With Laf being a netting alliance, was there a netting alliance type way out of this? I mean, I am sure Laf members wanted to net this reset. Sure, Laf should defend themselves they have every right.

If Laf leaders knew the war was coming for so long, seems that it should of been ample time to deal with the situation in some kind of peaceful Netter type manner.

Eh maybe there was no other choice for Laf but to war. I assume though that Laf cant pick this course of action all the time if it wants to net if a similar situation arises again.

Hopefully other netting alliances wont be forced into a war this reset and can net in peace such at this.

lol Jiman. I appreciate the thought but what were we gonna do as a netter group? Challenge them to a net off? :P Farm war perhaps is the only slightly legit thing I could think of :P

XiQter MD Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 11:35:52

Bonus! mad ya look didnt I? :)

Rogue8 Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 11:46:13

Bonus. Damn you XiQter!
"Through the mud and the blood to the green fields beyond" - Perseverance

Moral Decay

hanlong Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 17:13:57

Originally posted by Jiman:

we did, i offered them to renew FDP multiple times so we wouldn't get to this stage.

i told a few of their heads (like highrock) i knew what they were doing and it was not healthy for everyone and to make their intentions clear.

i've even reached out to locutus to drag him out of retirement (because he was the one that originally signed the FDP that we renewed since then), to get him to convince the case for peace.

you make it seem like i don't know how to run a netgaining alliance here ;P i've been a head in LaF since 2000, i think 12 years of experience taught now about the actions a netgaining alliance should take before getting into war a bit better than you do Jiman... don't worry about me ;P i've been thru all those actions you already described and MD kept on refusing to say anything, nor pact me as i kept on asking.

that's why i called Arsenal and MD out on AT to FS right before the war was started.... all those above methods which you happily wished a netgaining alliance like LaF would do has been done and the end of the road was reached.

Edited By: hanlong on Feb 28th 2012, 17:20:13
See Original Post
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

mazooka Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 17:36:47

Three sets warring in a row. You have to be worst don ever. I remember before the wars you dropped members and faed into t10 after claiming laf never fa lol

Laf isnt a netting tag anymore. Laf has attacked three sets in a row. Netting? Haha..whatever man.

Palmen Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 17:45:05

Mazooka smoking weed again? Thought you were off that fluff by now

mazooka Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 18:10:18

What? Then you sir are a fool! You probably think the easter bunny fluffs pink eggs in your moms mouth for your easter basket too!!!

hanlong Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 18:25:50

worst don ever eh? ;)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Feb 28th 2012, 18:26:43

you could fix that good, hlw. just make me don next reset :D then you could be second worst!

mazooka Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 18:31:56

Well, in ee as a netting don =p

aqua Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 18:32:30

We net when we can and if we're force to war we will war. It's just that simple.

mazooka Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 18:38:57

Aqua =)

Blindside FS of a netting tag is netting?
Facts are what they are. Reasons for actions are debatable. The actions themselves are fact. Laf has been an agressor for 3 resets.

KingKaosKnows

Feb 28th 2012, 19:11:41

Originally posted by mazooka:
Three sets warring in a row. You have to be worst don ever. I remember before the wars you dropped members and faed into t10 after claiming laf never fa lol

Laf isnt a netting tag anymore. Laf has attacked three sets in a row. Netting? Haha..whatever man.

LOL?

Is much better to war and win, than to net and get RAPED (losing members, etc)

LaF did everything right, if they can't ensure all the treats are under control, then they shouldn't net and hope for the treats to ignore them, that is a 3 tier alliance strategy, you can't hope to be lucky and be left alone, not when you are LaF one of the Top Dog of the alliance server.

Is funny how this situation played out, because looking at the results:

LaF lost an important ally, and political ground with some allies
MD lost a war, political ground, etc

and everyone else on the netting side of the force is confused as to who they should follow/help/stick... and here enters SoL that after winning their arranged war (placed my bets days ago) looks stronger than ever (specially if they keep their numbers).

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 21:05:29

Originally posted by Palmen:
Mazooka smoking weed again? Thought you were off that fluff by now

Nah, he just switched suppliers.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

anoniem Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 21:09:09

mazooka let's run a commie indy clan again and shake fluff up :)
re(ally)tired