Verified:

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2023, 3:11:12

Smiley speaks the truth. We have never been the aggressor. This is just more propaganda to besmirch our flawless #1 netgaining record. When is the bronze medalist not jealous of the gold?

It's really sad. All of this would have been avoided had you just met our demands. We were a lot more lenient than the SOL demands. We ask only that you publicly apologize for being 3rd best and that you praise Finland as the best metal country in Scandinavia.

KSFRekuyukai Game profile

Jul 14th 2023, 4:15:53

Hey i got 2 messages from people i opped heavily, i offered FA to both those countries and any of the others i had opped in that time. I was told no FA needed just make sure it doenst happen again.

Jul 14th 2023, 4:17:09

SO before you blow fluff outta proportion i did more than just my FA i also offered to detag for it as well.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2023, 5:09:26

If k4f retals you spyop:land, you guys are going to collectively have to exit alliance GDI for it to happen. It has to be tagged Mercs retal on tagged LAF. None of that BS single country detag for retal bullfluffery.

Honestly, the posts made by TC and the hint we received from Gains, that ship has sailed.

Laf has officially broken and violated the UNAP with Mercs.

Edited By: Coalie on Jul 14th 2023, 5:14:06

Jul 14th 2023, 7:54:17

1. That wont happen b/c LaF isnt going to fall for your dumb fluff.
2. I agreed to exit b/c honestly i was trying to make that situation a little better and even maybe pay some FA in the process before i got slammed.
3. I would happily nuke your ass for free.
4. Stop being a whiny fluff and move the fluff on.

Jul 14th 2023, 7:56:30

If anyone who knows me can tell you anything about me they would probably tell you that i have no problem running solo to fluff someone up. So keep playing b/c i bet when a real warrior comes for you, you will hide behind the same GDI you fluff about.

Jul 14th 2023, 8:09:54

Kill4Free whats your country number ill personally send you FA. If you want to claim it was deliberate then claim whatever makes your mind happy. Mine is easy find i name myself the same thing every set. But to let you know it wasnt deliberate, i religiously use boxcar for targets if its not update or targets are wrong i have no part in that information process.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2023, 12:52:33

Originally posted by KSFRekuyukai:
If anyone who knows me can tell you anything about me they would probably tell you that i have no problem running solo to fluff someone up. So keep playing b/c i bet when a real warrior comes for you, you will hide behind the same GDI you fluff about.

Not hiding behind clan gdi right now, come and get it. But you are though, that’s rich.

I don’t see the point in reps being paid, and part of that reps is disrespectful trash talk and finger pointing back to mercs.

You can move on, if you want to run as a solo suicider/griefer, there’s nothing stopping you. Great job breaking that unap though. Don’t worry the real warriors are coming for you now “you whiny fluff topfeeder”.

Edited By: Coalie on Jul 14th 2023, 13:21:54

Jul 14th 2023, 13:27:25

whats your country number Caolie?

Jul 14th 2023, 13:31:42

Also as a lesson Coalie looking through my posts when did i trash talk anyone in mercs in here and point the finger back to them?

Dont be mad at me b/c your mad at my current clan. Your using generalizations b/c im part of a clan you hate. So grow up and move on.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2023, 13:37:57

Also as a lesson Coalie looking through my posts when did i trash talk anyone in mercs in here and point the finger back to them?

Dont be mad at me b/c your mad at my current clan. Your using generalizations b/c im part of a clan you hate. So grow up and move on.

I never said it was you that trash talked but your peers did, looking at TC in particular. I don’t hate laf? I think a lot of guys in LAF are nice guys in general. You should grow up and move on you whiny fluff topfeeder. The real warriors will come for you soon.

Edited By: Coalie on Jul 14th 2023, 14:49:19

BlackHole Game profile

Jul 14th 2023, 14:06:23

Am I a nice guy, Coalie? (Not in LAF, just for the record!)

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2023, 14:41:21

Originally posted by BlackHole:

I think you're a funny dude and an okay person.

BlackHole Game profile

Jul 14th 2023, 14:42:42

Originally posted by Coalie:

fluff you bro

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2023, 14:48:27

fluff you bro

fluff you too *****

BlackHole Game profile

Jul 14th 2023, 15:00:37

*gasp*

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2023, 15:20:20

Everyone be nice to reku, he is a good guy 🤘

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2023, 15:23:02

I'm just saying, I don't think Reku can grow up anymore. He's like 130 years old.

Seems like he wants to make it right more than his leaders do tho. And it seems like mercs is willing to forgive if LaF owns their mistake.

On one hand you have a nice guy in mercs saying no big deal, mistakes happen (which we know for fact LaF would never do). On the other hand, you have the nice guy in LaF who made the mistake because LaF leadership didn't update their website saying "my bad, I'll detag and pay for it" All seems cordial there...

Then you have a 3rd hand where DD is on holiday and LaF leadership is attempting to exploit the terms of their pact in his absence to both undermine the pleasant nature of the player who made a mistake (which was the fault of LaF leadership), while simultaneously picking fights with wardogs and trying to get one over on them using a broke ass mechanic that isn't even working. And negating the fact that the pact provides implied LAND retals, as have traditionally been used for spy attack retals.

And this is the problem people have with LaF. BH, do you understand now? There's an opportunity to just be decent humans to the community right here and it all goes away as soon as they have numbers or some whack mechanic to hide behind, they're taking the road of vitriol. Mercs was not attacking and was willing to forgive. What more could you ask for? Just say thanks maybe?

It's never been a knock on the players, just a knock on community treatment by leadership. That's the whole point getafix is making about pacts encouraging niceties. This is the opposite of that, and clearly an attempt to exploit a broken mechanic to hurt other players when all that was needed was a simple "my bad. I forgot to update the website. Totally my mistake. What can we do to make it right?"

And the answer would have been, "Don't worry about it, just do it again. Mistakes happen."

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 14th 2023, 15:45:37
See Original Post

s Game profile

Jul 14th 2023, 15:44:07

Most of the cordial people don't post on AT, just the hot heads ;)

If there's a will there's a way. You can always ping me in IRC or discord.

Link Game profile

Jul 14th 2023, 15:47:38

Originally posted by Requiem:

Everyone be nice to reku, he is a good guy 🤘
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Havoc Game profile

Jul 14th 2023, 16:15:27

Seems wild that with all the anti-suicide measures, bomb structures was never nerfed to not destroy the same proportion of CS...
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2023, 16:38:16

Many spy ops are OP, even for war. They deff need work.

30m troops? No problem, just CD and Demo…

And if that doesn't work just launch 50CM in 0.5 milliseconds.

GG nerds

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2023, 16:43:40

Yeah I think CD to 3% was advocated for for a while, and even some wardogs (myself) were for it, but bomb structures has always been the CS killer. I dont think anyone in the community has ever liked the CS pull it gets until this set lol. I've been whacked by it a few times and it always dazzles me how much damage it does lol.

Kinda like ClanGDI. It's a decent idea but you can't just do half of it haha. Kinda gotta build in politics and pacts and war and stuff. It sounds like work so here we are with a bunch of half way finished mechanics haha. Some call it quirky I guess....

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 14th 2023, 16:47:54
See Original Post

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2023, 16:50:07

Originally posted by Havoc:
Seems wild that with all the anti-suicide measures, bomb structures was never nerfed to not destroy the same proportion of CS...

Shh theyre gonna take our spyroom away too :p
Catch me on ir c

Real Man

Jul 14th 2023, 19:19:51

Bomb structures is UNDERPOWERED

that degenerate loser rokkie BS'd me last set and cost me like 350 turns.

still broke the record quite easily running FFO on my first try. didnt even know what i was doing, thats how easy it was.

If anything, Nerf FFO.

Jul 14th 2023, 19:30:32

Yeah I get heated with certain people but then my wife comes in and beats me with a house shoe and all my anger just fades away into laughter.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2023, 20:36:33

Originally posted by Getafix:
Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:
Originally posted by Kill4Free:
1.8 days ago
Enemy operatives destroyed 142 buildings!

1.8 days ago
Ksfforever (#55) attempted to bomb your structures! You killed 13868 enemy spies.

1.8 days ago
Ksfforever (#55) attempted to bomb your structures! You killed 14137 enemy spies.

1.8 days ago
Ksfforever (#55) attempted to bomb your structures! You killed 14411 enemy spies.

1.8 days ago
Enemy operatives destroyed 146 buildings!

1.8 days ago
Enemy operatives destroyed 147 buildings!

1.8 days ago
Enemy operatives destroyed 148 buildings!

1.8 days ago
Enemy operatives destroyed 150 buildings!

1.8 days ago
Enemy operatives destroyed 152 buildings!

1.8 days ago
Enemy operatives destroyed 154 buildings!

1.8 days ago
Enemy operatives destroyed 155 buildings!

2.6 days ago
Enemy operatives destroyed 229 buildings!

just 1:1 according to the pact. Your leaders removed the reps part of the pact as they felt it was unfair.

https://www.earthempires.com/...-alliance-51945/3#1015492
"we form pacts that don't penalize us for recruiting new people who might fluff up, and we come up with a strategy to retain all the people who visit here every set and try the game out. We can follow the terms of our pact that we agreed on at the end of last set and work towards a better rapport, less hate, and making the game more enjoyable."

First, I am the spokesman for SoL as SoL FR, not the leader.

Gain's quote missed the part about my proposal to get someone in LaF that we can negotiate with and trust. The pact that SoL and the others agreed with Gerdler on was made void, as far as SoL and I am concerned, because Gerdler knew about Clan GDI when he was negotiating with us and said nothing. I'm certainly willing to negotiate again once Clan GDI is removed.

"Or even demote Gerdler, Gainsboro and Turtle Crawler to recruits and make Mac23 leader. Then maybe we can negotiate again.

Then, we form pacts that don't penalize us for recruiting new people who might fluff up, and we come up with a strategy to retain all the people who visit here every set and try the game out. We can follow the terms of our pact that we agreed on at the end of last set and work towards a better rapport, less hate, and making the game more enjoyable."

SoL, Mercs, SoF, Apoc and Evo were all ready to let LaF net in peace for a year, and work together to improve the game. One of the best ways would be to encourage clans to recruit new players. Our old pact with LaF discouraged recruiting players because laF demanded huge reps if someone hit them, as happened a few year ago and often happens with noobs.

The leadership of LaF is obsessed with high scores, achieved by playing with no defenses or spies and trying to never be hit. They've now taken that to its logical conclusion, which is Clan GDI, that makes it impossible for them to be hit and removes all the most interesting aspects of the game.

LaF should pay for a separate server where they can net in peace, and get off 1a. But I bet if there was such a server nobody would play there because it would be totally boring with no risk.

Cancel Clan GDI!

Thank you for admitting to breaking the unbreakable pact that you signed. You make up imaginary statements as if they make it valid.
Don of LaF

ツ

Jul 14th 2023, 21:01:00

If the pact was void on advanced knowledge of a game mechanic how do you figure sol broke the pact?

Edited By: ツ on Jul 14th 2023, 21:18:07

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2023, 21:11:18

[quote poster=ツ; 51987; 1016291]If the pact was my void on advanced knowledge of a game mechanic how do you figure sol broke the pact? [/quote]

I think he was also saying the unap was signed under false pretenses. It’s basically the equivalent of contract fraud, misrepresentation and deception. Intent to deceive, getting another party to agree to something in a fraudulent manner.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 14th 2023, 22:05:41

Hey KSFR, the problem wasn't you, it was that after I posted the issue, all I got was essentially grief from LaF leadership, telling me to op back. I previously stated that I don't care that much about the ops themselves, but it was the leaderships response, which was literally the opposite of diplomatic or accommodating. On top of that, you were not the only one that opped me, you were just the only one I caught.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2023, 22:44:15

[quote poster=Coalie; 51987; 1016292][quote poster=ツ; 51987; 1016291]If the pact was my void on advanced knowledge of a game mechanic how do you figure sol broke the pact? [/quote]

I think he was also saying the unap was signed under false pretenses. It’s basically the equivalent of contract fraud, misrepresentation and deception. Intent to deceive, getting another party to agree to something in a fraudulent manner.
[/quote]

That's right. There was a misrepresentation made by Gerdler when he failed to disclose material facts during the discussion of the uNap contract. If SoL had known about the planned implementation of Clan GDI we wouldn't have signed. When Clan GDI was announced 2 days later, I considered the pact invalid due to the deception. We oppose Clan GDi. It is directly harming the game as far as we are concerned. The game is not the same game that the pact was intended to be for, and LaF spat on it anyway by begging for protection from Qzjul instead of trusting us.

Edited By: Getafix on Jul 14th 2023, 22:46:41
See Original Post

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2023, 23:52:46

Originally posted by s:
Most of the cordial people don't post on AT, just the hot heads ;)

If there's a will there's a way. You can always ping me in IRC or discord.

If any side starts taking up s's time with silly foreign affairs about the game I'm going to suicide the crap out of you.. IRC and discord communication is only to be used for Liverpool talks between S and myself! >:(
Catch me on ir c

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Jul 15th 2023, 0:08:12

Originally posted by xxx:
If the pact was my void on advanced knowledge of a game mechanic how do you figure sol broke the pact?

That's right. There was a misrepresentation made by Gerdler when he failed to disclose material facts during the discussion of the uNap contract. If SoL had known about the planned implementation of Clan GDI we wouldn't have signed. When Clan GDI was announced 2 days later, I considered the pact invalid due to the deception. We oppose Clan GDi. It is directly harming the game as far as we are concerned. The game is not the same game that the pact was intended to be for, and LaF spat on it anyway by begging for protection from Qzjul instead of trusting us.

It's just the end of earth empires lol. It's OK bud, you'll survive without it.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 15th 2023, 2:12:04

Yes Turtle Crawler, it probably wouldn't kill any of us. You know, I remember starting this game with Monsters at the beginning of EE, and I had a copy of "Turtle Crawlers Tax Tweak Rep Casher Startup" I worked on that for a few years and optimized it on Express, Team and Alliance. I thank you for that contribution.

So here we are, and I'm trying to do my job as SoL FR and argue against Clan GDI. I really do think its bad for the game. I hope Qzjul will listen to both side of the argument and get rid of it. Meanwhile I'll keep arguing about that pact and we will harrass LaF until you drop Clan GDI and fight us.

Good luck Turtle Crawler

Jul 15th 2023, 2:41:04

Yes Turtle Crawler, it probably wouldn't kill any of us. You know, I remember starting this game with Monsters at the beginning of EE, and I had a copy of "Turtle Crawlers Tax Tweak Rep Casher Startup" I worked on that for a few years and optimized it on Express, Team and Alliance. I thank you for that contribution.

So here we are, and I'm trying to do my job as SoL FR and argue against Clan GDI. I really do think its bad for the game. I hope Qzjul will listen to both side of the argument and get rid of it. Meanwhile I'll keep arguing about that pact and we will harrass LaF until you drop Clan GDI and fight us.

Good luck Turtle Crawler

Lol no, no one's gonna even bother to put the time in to try in this game anymore. It's over.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 15th 2023, 5:20:06

Mmmmm. Random adult convo. I'll bite.

BBS games are making a random comeback currently. Maybe part nostalgia, maybe part "this game is better than swiping birds," but Reborn Prom even looks busy and that was created by one of EE's users. We're seeing redditors like LordMilk and BlackHole show up and give it a whirl...etc. That in combination with the 2025 nostalgia effect of 2025 occurring soon should see players who used to play randomly coming back in advance....see Apoc.

I get the game is dying, but intentionally manipulating admins to fluff the game up is a little annoying to people who care about it and give pang all the money he asks for. There's a world in which clan GDI comes with Clans able to dec war on each other in a way that doesn't run off netters, suiciders not being effective, and the expenses formula getting fixed to create strategy parity in the get fat and win meta, etc.

Maybe it's unfortunate that you, TC, were never forgiven for your sins against the community. And maybe I, as a player who sees that but was long term a toxic player myself, can't provide any support. I don't think purposely killing the game and telling qz it's a good idea is a vibe. It'd be cool for those of us who just want it to be fun and have no grudges and no enemies to not deal with the wrath of people intentionally trying to kill the game.

Just like...idk bro. There's an option to be very helpful to the few good ones instead of what you're doing out of spite. And you're such a brilliant player people are still listening to you, despite that toxicity you seem to express at will. Can you at least give being helpful a chance? I want 2025 to be fun, man. Even if it is a last hurrah.

Maybe the masses don't, but I know you're a brilliant cat. What's stopping you and I from being helpful despite our past instead of burying this fluffty game 6 ft under? Stop pretending fluff that ruins the game is good, and start making a positive effort man. We're all too old for this petty fluff, and we have an opportunity to make this community fun again.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 15th 2023, 5:34:06
See Original Post

Jul 15th 2023, 5:55:48

Originally posted by DerrickICN:

BBS games are making a random comeback currently. Maybe part nostalgia, maybe part "this game is better than swiping birds," but Reborn Prom even looks busy and that was created by one of EE's users. We're seeing redditors like LordMilk and BlackHole show up and give it a whirl...etc. That in combination with the 2025 nostalgia effect of 2025 occurring soon should see players who used to play randomly coming back in advance....see Apoc.

I get the game is dying, but intentionally manipulating admins to fluff the game up is a little annoying to people who care about it and give pang all the money he asks for. There's a world in which clan GDI comes with Clans able to dec war on each other in a way that doesn't run off netters, suiciders not being effective, and the expenses formula getting fixed to create strategy parity in the get fat and win meta, etc.

Maybe it's unfortunate that you, TC, were never forgiven for your sins against the community. And maybe I, as a player who sees that but was long term a toxic player myself, can't provide any support. I don't think purposely killing the game and telling qz it's a good idea is a vibe. It'd be cool for those of us who just want it to be fun and have no grudges and no enemies to not deal with the wrath of people intentionally trying to kill the game.

Just like...idk bro. There's an option to be very helpful to the few good ones instead of what you're doing out of spite. And you're such a brilliant player people are still listening to you, despite that toxicity you seem to express at will. Can you at least give being helpful a chance? I want 2025 to be fun, man. Even if it is a last hurrah.

Maybe the masses don't, but I know you're a brilliant cat. What's stopping you and I from being helpful despite our past instead of burying this fluffty game 6 ft under? Stop pretending fluff that ruins the game is good, and start making a positive effort man. We're all too old for this petty fluff, and we have an opportunity to make this community fun again.

Oh no, glan GDI is a last ditch effort to save the game. If it fails the game is done.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 15th 2023, 8:29:50

Man...I would call it a singular effort. I get the community is toxic and admins/devs get their feelings hurt, but calling the first tangible thing in 5 years a last ditch implies there was only ever one ditch.

TeckMing Game profile

Jul 15th 2023, 11:08:02

Originally posted by Turtle Crawler:
Nice to see an admission of SOL breaking an unbreakable pact. No honor, no integrity, just more lies.

It’s laughable to listen to this guy talk about honor, integrity and lies. Holy crap what a piece of work

“ On May 2, 2012, the game administrators announced on Alliance Talk that Hanlong, with assistance from former game administrator Turtle Crawler, had gained access to the game's database, allowing the two to view all countries without requiring the turns needed for spy operations, change anything in any of the countries, and view private messages sent via the Earth forums as well as those sent in the game itself.”

Jul 15th 2023, 14:37:00

Man...I would call it a singular effort. I get the community is toxic and admins/devs get their feelings hurt, but calling the first tangible thing in 5 years a last ditch implies there was only ever one ditch.

Oh it's true though, the change from war for actual purposes to war for fun was always that ditch, now that it's passed there won't be anymore netgaining, so all remaining netgainers will quite, which means that those who only play to war netgainers won't be able to and also quit. It's done now, intentional game destruction. Only way out is admin enforced protection, ie working clan GDI.

Dutchy Game profile

Jul 15th 2023, 15:04:41

Clan GDI stinks, shouldn’t be anywhere the Alliance server.

Just make a PvE server with it for the sooky bums.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 15th 2023, 16:02:56

I was in a few war for fun clans in earth 2025. War for fun was a meta that goes as far back as the game. The problem is that the work the game needs only ever gets half done.

Like the get fat and win FFO meta we've been in since the advent of bots has needed an expense formula fix since its inception. Reversing the exponential growth of expenses would allow Resellers a higher record than 800m and C/I would go higher than 600m. The goalposts for those strats shouldn't be half a billion below the winner while bots control the market. And there's very simple fixes:
Originally posted by Gerdler:
Problem with indy in long servers is the expenses formula. Just change the way expenses scale with NW either to a higher divisor(2 minute effort) or make expenses inversely affected to by the log of NW or some such thing(might take 20 minutes).

-50% expenses as bonus don't really matter when expenses increase per unit increase 200-300% while jumping. It not only screws netting indy but it also ruins non-oil destocks in high turn servers, and punishes you for building a good country in war lol. :)

Current: Expenses ~ (1+NW/(2*10^8)), made sense I guess when NWs were lower.

Quick fix: Expenses ~ (1+NW/(5*10^8)) OR even (1+NW/(2*10^9)), would be a quick fix that more or less doesn't affect any server other than FFA and alliance(slightly primary, but it affects strats equally there).

Good fix: Expenses ~ 1/(0.2+ln(NW+1)/20), this would make expenses slightly higher than now below 5.3m NW and lower above that, which makes total sense at this point. Reward people for playing well, and don't punish them so hard for defending themselves.

So the community offers a solution for strategy parity and how to make the bot meta support all strats. And like 12 years later I still don't want to net 1a because I don't find the get fattest farming bots as FFO or lose meta fun.

The same thing is occurring with Clan GDI. Rather than being a change that supports the community and promotes growth of all metas, it's being used as a band-aid for player complaints. And the band-aid tends to cause just as many problems that go unaddressed.

Again, there's a way to execute this in far less of a tone-deaf manner. Just like not fixing the expenses formula for a dozen years when the community is acutely aware it's necessary for strategy parity, this needs WAY MORE to be a successful change. I think you know that, but are choosing to ignore it out of bitterness or something.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 15th 2023, 16:28:42
See Original Post

Jul 15th 2023, 19:15:44

I was in a few war for fun clans in earth 2025. War for fun was a meta that goes as far back as the game. The problem is that the work the game needs only ever gets half done.

Like the get fat and win FFO meta we've been in since the advent of bots has needed an expense formula fix since its inception. Reversing the exponential growth of expenses would allow Resellers a higher record than 800m and C/I would go higher than 600m. The goalposts for those strats shouldn't be half a billion below the winner while bots control the market. And there's very simple fixes:
Originally posted by Gerdler:
Problem with indy in long servers is the expenses formula. Just change the way expenses scale with NW either to a higher divisor(2 minute effort) or make expenses inversely affected to by the log of NW or some such thing(might take 20 minutes).

-50% expenses as bonus don't really matter when expenses increase per unit increase 200-300% while jumping. It not only screws netting indy but it also ruins non-oil destocks in high turn servers, and punishes you for building a good country in war lol. :)

Current: Expenses ~ (1+NW/(2*10^8)), made sense I guess when NWs were lower.

Quick fix: Expenses ~ (1+NW/(5*10^8)) OR even (1+NW/(2*10^9)), would be a quick fix that more or less doesn't affect any server other than FFA and alliance(slightly primary, but it affects strats equally there).

Good fix: Expenses ~ 1/(0.2+ln(NW+1)/20), this would make expenses slightly higher than now below 5.3m NW and lower above that, which makes total sense at this point. Reward people for playing well, and don't punish them so hard for defending themselves.

So the community offers a solution for strategy parity and how to make the bot meta support all strats. And like 12 years later I still don't want to net 1a because I don't find the get fattest farming bots as FFO or lose meta fun.

The same thing is occurring with Clan GDI. Rather than being a change that supports the community and promotes growth of all metas, it's being used as a band-aid for player complaints. And the band-aid tends to cause just as many problems that go unaddressed.

Again, there's a way to execute this in far less of a tone-deaf manner. Just like not fixing the expenses formula for a dozen years when the community is acutely aware it's necessary for strategy parity, this needs WAY MORE to be a successful change. I think you know that, but are choosing to ignore it out of bitterness or something.

None of what your said matters unless people can play the strategies (which they can't). The only other answer than clan GDI is to remove all the alliance leaders who broke pacts, warred without cause etc. In the old days SOL would be getting tagkilled and denied pacts by the entire server right now for breaking unbreakable pacts.

The bottom line is that people need to go back to the old ways of self policing, or be policed by things like clan GDI. The required result for a viable game is exactly the same on both cases, and had never changed in decades.

This current warring idea breaks the game and is very much the end of it. It's no loss to me, I didn't make that call, the shame is on those that have, supported and participated.

Jul 15th 2023, 19:23:23

And even that is saying too much, without clan GDI fixed and corrected the game will lose 40% if it's population in the next two months. The only remaining question is if QZ is active enough to fix it. Honestly every single day that goes by while the exploits are both tolerated by admin and the mods won't ever be recovered from.

Real Man

Jul 15th 2023, 19:25:40

TC…The server is/was self policing you retard. And then you cried because you didn’t like the result.

I must give you credit though TC, at least you have the courage to show your face on AT. The rest of your tag hide from public debate like gutless cowards all the while crying to admins in back room discord channels to make the game PVE.

spoiler alert. If you make this game PVE theBOMB will win EVERY SINGLE SET, and there will be NOTHING you can do about it.

HA
HA
HAHA

HA

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 15th 2023, 19:49:58

Originally posted by Real Man:
TC…The server is/was self policing you retard. And then you cried because you didn’t like the result.

I must give you credit though TC, at least you have the courage to show your face on AT. The rest of your tag hide from public debate like gutless cowards all the while crying to admins in back room discord channels to make the game PVE.

spoiler alert. If you make this game PVE theBOMB will win EVERY SINGLE SET, and there will be NOTHING you can do about it.

HA
HA
HAHA

HA

dude do you get your rocks off on messing with narcissistic incels online?

Jul 15th 2023, 20:09:12

dude do you get your rocks off on messing with narcissistic incels online?

I've actually been wondering if you are an incel. You act like it.

Doug Game profile

Jul 15th 2023, 20:59:32

Edited By: Doug on Jul 15th 2023, 21:22:57
Paradigm VP/Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

Lord Milk Game profile

Jul 15th 2023, 22:17:22

[quote poster=DerrickICN; 51987; 1016348]Mmmmm. Random adult convo. I'll bite.

We're seeing redditors like LordMilk and BlackHole show up and give it a whirl

I keep telling everybody i been here since swirve just never took it serious
“Light must come from inside. You cannot ask the darkness to leave; you must turn on the light.”
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 16th 2023, 0:16:54

Originally posted by Lord Milk:

We're seeing redditors like LordMilk and BlackHole show up and give it a whirl

I keep telling everybody i been here since swirve just never took it serious

That's insane. Did you take any breaks? Lol

Originally posted by Turtle Crawler:
And even that is saying too much, without clan GDI fixed and corrected the game will lose 40% if it's population in the next two months. The only remaining question is if QZ is active enough to fix it. Honestly every single day that goes by while the exploits are both tolerated by admin and the mods won't ever be recovered from.

Out of curiousity, and while this may seem like a knock on you, it isn't, but does some part of that make you feel a bit smug? Like the amount of work you put into it only to see development stagnate in your absense?

Part of me thinks you and I would agree on what ClanGDI or even instead of ClanGDI, pacting and war are built into tag admin mechanic, should actually look like, if you genuinely cared. But there's that other part of me that thinks you're enjoying watching it burn.