Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 15th 2023, 5:20:06

Mmmmm. Random adult convo. I'll bite.

BBS games are making a random comeback currently. Maybe part nostalgia, maybe part "this game is better than swiping birds," but Reborn Prom even looks busy and that was created by one of EE's users. We're seeing redditors like LordMilk and BlackHole show up and give it a whirl...etc. That in combination with the 2025 nostalgia effect of 2025 occurring soon should see players who used to play randomly coming back in advance....see Apoc.

I get the game is dying, but intentionally manipulating admins to fluff the game up is a little annoying to people who care about it. There's a world in which clan GDI comes with Clans able to dec war on each other in a way that doesn't run off netters, suiciders not being effective, and the expenses formula getting fixed to create strategy parity in the get fat and win meta, etc.

Maybe it's unfortunate that you, TC, were never forgiven for your sins against the community. And maybe I, as a player who sees that but was long term a toxic player myself, can't provide any support. I don't think purposely killing the game and telling qz it's a good idea is a vibe. It'd be cool for those of us who just want it to be fun and have no grudges and no enemies to not deal with the wrath of people intentionally trying to kill the game.

Just like...idk bro. There's an option to be very helpful to the few good ones instead of what you're doing out of spite. And you're such a brilliant player people are still listening to you, despite that toxicity you seem to express at will. Can you at least give being helpful a chance? I want 2025 to be fun, man. Even if it is a last hurrah.

Maybe the masses don't, but I know you're a brilliant cat. What's stopping you and I from being helpful despite our past instead of burying this fluffty game 6 ft under? Stop pretending fluff that ruins the game is good, and start making a positive effort man. We're all too old for this petty fluff, and we have an opportunity to make this community fun again.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 15th 2023, 5:33:07
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit