Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2023, 15:23:02

I'm just saying, I don't think Reku can grow up anymore. He's like 130 years old.

Seems like he wants to make it right more than his leaders do tho. And it seems like mercs is willing to forgive if LaF owns their mistake.

On one hand you have a nice guy in mercs saying no big deal, mistakes happen (which we know for fact LaF would never do). On the other hand, you have the nice guy in LaF who made the mistake because LaF leadership didn't update their website saying "my bad, I'll detag and pay for it" All seems cordial there...

Then you have a 3rd hand where DD is on holiday and LaF leadership is attempting to exploit the terms of their pact in his absence to both undermine the pleasant nature of the player who made a mistake (which was the fault of LaF leadership), while simultaneously picking fights with wardogs and trying to get one over on them using a broke ass mechanic that isn't even working. And negating the fact that the pact provides implied LAND retals, as have traditionally been used for spy attack retals.

And this is the problem people have with LaF. BH, do you understand now? There's an opportunity to just be decent humans to the community right here and it all goes away as soon as they have numbers or some whack mechanic to hide behind, they're taking the road of vitriol. Mercs was not attacking and was willing to forgive. What more could you ask for? Just say thanks maybe?

It's never been a knock on the players, just a knock on community treatment by leadership. That's the whole point getafix is making about pacts encouraging niceties. This is the opposite of that, and clearly an attempt to exploit a broken mechanic to hurt other players when all that was needed was a simple "my bad. I forgot to update the website. Totally my mistake. What can we do to make it right?"

And the answer would have been, "don't do it again. Mistakes happen."

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 14th 2023, 15:43:50
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit