Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2023, 2:39:08

You guys have such low SPAL you didn't know mercs hasn't run a single op on you or what?

It was the other guy, you fluffs.

Poor form just guessing mercs. BAD FORM JACK.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2023, 7:50:16

Sorry?
We saw ops from SoL, the bomb and SoF. Nothing from mercs/elders.

Please send me the news. I can send FA to hopefully repay the dmg done.
Don of LaF

KSFRekuyukai Game profile

Jul 12th 2023, 8:45:59

Perhaps they should be removed from the enemy lists on boxcar then Gains.

KSFRekuyukai Game profile

Jul 12th 2023, 8:46:36

Thats the only reason some of us opped them the way we did, we were told anyone on that list is an enemy lol.

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2023, 9:47:34

...boxcar can someone just delete that fluffing site, it has the settings from last set.
Don of LaF

Link Game profile

Jul 12th 2023, 10:02:02

they attempted to spy elders also... maybe i was wrong for staying out of things this set?
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Jul 12th 2023, 10:03:33

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:
...boxcar can someone just delete that fluffing site, it has the settings from last set.

lol. thats actually kinda funny to me haha
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2023, 12:59:28

Idk I’m just not buying it.

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 12th 2023, 14:35:57

Maybe you hitting mercs is the push that they need to get back in this war lol

Real Man

Jul 12th 2023, 14:38:50

Sorry?
We saw ops from SoL, the bomb and SoF. Nothing from mercs/elders.

Please send me the news. I can send FA to hopefully repay the dmg done.

Hey man leave us out of this, we dindu nuffin. Just peacefully netting like always.

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2023, 16:53:47

We have a uNAP. Why would RM or I spy attack you? As the current record holder, that would make no sense.

mdevol Game profile

Jul 12th 2023, 17:04:38

Lol
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2023, 19:57:35

Tough thing is, when they narfed returns for actual attacks, they never did the same to spy attacks. Meaning where AB can now only destroy 1% of the attackers total CS, Bomb Buildings as an op destroys buildings equal to the defenders total still.

In other words, something I've kept very quiet but I've known over the years of macdaddy suiciding me, is that Bomb Buildings destroys CS about 10/1 over ABs. The lost production is exponentially larger than ABs.

In other words, ya owe mercs a lot.

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2023, 23:08:26

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Tough thing is, when they narfed returns for actual attacks, they never did the same to spy attacks. Meaning where AB can now only destroy 1% of the attackers total CS, Bomb Buildings as an op destroys buildings equal to the defenders total still.

In other words, something I've kept very quiet but I've known over the years of macdaddy suiciding me, is that Bomb Buildings destroys CS about 10/1 over ABs. The lost production is exponentially larger than ABs.

I forgot you guys removed the reps part of the pact. just do 1:1 and it will be even.
Don of LaF

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2023, 23:30:53

1:1 spy attacks? Lol.

Should be 1:1 LGs which we are incapable of doing with the current rules. We would need you to detag the offenders to accomplish this....

What a clusterfluff seriously and obviously would request they remain defenseless so we dont need to chase the retals. This meta is whack.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 12th 2023, 23:32:54
See Original Post

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 12th 2023, 23:39:38

Just ask QZ to roll it all back bruh. No harm no foul and while you are at it have the spy terrorist deleted and sanctioned for being jerks.

mrford Game profile

Jul 12th 2023, 23:53:30

Netters are the fluffy nerds on the playground. Incapable of flexibility, and snitch when their feelings are hurt. Some people never grow up. Or socialize outside their echo chamber.

If the game isn't played their way after being masisve douchebags, then the others are at fault.

It's called consequences. Grow up and deal with them. Or go back to your IT jobs and play Sim City on sandbox mode.

fluffin kids these days.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Marc

Jul 13th 2023, 2:00:40

I would like to net please.
<Earthnews> BR - Covid Booster 3 (#53) [GARGLE] -> Neal (#483) [iLaF] 6C 7B

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 13th 2023, 2:43:19

Oh Hi Marc

Marc

Jul 13th 2023, 3:46:18

What?! What the fluff do you want, Tom!? I'm sick of "Hey Mark, hey hey Mark, hey Mark, hey look at this, hey look at—look at how I make it bigger if I rub it, look at this, hey Mark come here.."
<Earthnews> BR - Covid Booster 3 (#53) [GARGLE] -> Neal (#483) [iLaF] 6C 7B

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 13th 2023, 4:22:01

Hey Mark....

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 13th 2023, 4:44:55

I forgot you guys removed the reps part of the pact. just do 1:1 and it will be even.

LOL

Dutchy Game profile

Jul 13th 2023, 6:47:28

This was calculated by LaF. Being dirty hiding behind clan gdi, they deserve to be tag-killed. Le sigh.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 13th 2023, 13:58:24

1.8 days ago
Enemy operatives destroyed 142 buildings!

1.8 days ago
Ksfforever (#55) attempted to bomb your structures! You killed 13868 enemy spies.

1.8 days ago
Ksfforever (#55) attempted to bomb your structures! You killed 14137 enemy spies.

1.8 days ago
Ksfforever (#55) attempted to bomb your structures! You killed 14411 enemy spies.

1.8 days ago
Enemy operatives destroyed 146 buildings!

1.8 days ago
Enemy operatives destroyed 147 buildings!

1.8 days ago
Enemy operatives destroyed 148 buildings!

1.8 days ago
Enemy operatives destroyed 150 buildings!

1.8 days ago
Enemy operatives destroyed 152 buildings!

1.8 days ago
Enemy operatives destroyed 154 buildings!

1.8 days ago
Enemy operatives destroyed 155 buildings!

2.6 days ago
Enemy operatives destroyed 229 buildings!
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 13th 2023, 13:59:59

Cost me over 50 CS, in addition to the buildings.
NBK

myerr21 Game profile

Jul 13th 2023, 14:46:33

I too was hit by laf, 2 sets ago. Id like my reparations.
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

Dutchy Game profile

Jul 13th 2023, 15:05:23

Reku, mate. Why blud

Link Game profile

Jul 13th 2023, 15:21:30

Originally posted by myerr21:
I too was hit by laf, 2 sets ago. Id like my reparations.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

EE Patron

Jul 13th 2023, 16:27:16

Originally posted by Kill4Free:
1.8 days ago

1.8 days ago
Ksfforever (#55) attempted to bomb your structures! You killed 13868 enemy spies.

1.8 days ago
Ksfforever (#55) attempted to bomb your structures! You killed 14137 enemy spies.

1.8 days ago
Ksfforever (#55) attempted to bomb your structures! You killed 14411 enemy spies.

1.8 days ago

1.8 days ago

1.8 days ago

1.8 days ago

1.8 days ago

1.8 days ago

1.8 days ago

2.6 days ago

just 1:1 according to the pact. Your leaders removed the reps part of the pact as they felt it was unfair.

https://www.earthempires.com/...-alliance-51945/3#1015492
"we form pacts that don't penalize us for recruiting new people who might fluff up, and we come up with a strategy to retain all the people who visit here every set and try the game out. We can follow the terms of our pact that we agreed on at the end of last set and work towards a better rapport, less hate, and making the game more enjoyable."

Edited By: Mr Gainsboro on Jul 13th 2023, 16:30:13. Reason: Getafix don't like reps in pacts.
See Original Post
Don of LaF

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 13th 2023, 18:45:38

That’s a statement from the clan leader of Sol though.

Mercs and Sol are not the same clan.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 13th 2023, 19:26:32

So 1:1 LG per spy op it is.
NBK

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 13th 2023, 22:10:02

1.8 days ago

1.8 days ago

1.8 days ago

1.8 days ago

1.8 days ago

1.8 days ago

1.8 days ago

1.8 days ago

1.8 days ago

1.8 days ago

1.8 days ago

2.6 days ago

just 1:1 according to the pact. Your leaders removed the reps part of the pact as they felt it was unfair.

https://www.earthempires.com/...-alliance-51945/3#1015492
"we form pacts that don't penalize us for recruiting new people who might fluff up, and we come up with a strategy to retain all the people who visit here every set and try the game out. We can follow the terms of our pact that we agreed on at the end of last set and work towards a better rapport, less hate, and making the game more enjoyable."

First, I am the spokesman for SoL as SoL FR, not the leader.

Gain's quote missed the part about my proposal to get someone in LaF that we can negotiate with and trust. The pact that SoL and the others agreed with Gerdler on was made void, as far as SoL and I am concerned, because Gerdler knew about Clan GDI when he was negotiating with us and said nothing. I'm certainly willing to negotiate again once Clan GDI is removed.

"Or even demote Gerdler, Gainsboro and Turtle Crawler to recruits and make Mac23 leader. Then maybe we can negotiate again.

Then, we form pacts that don't penalize us for recruiting new people who might fluff up, and we come up with a strategy to retain all the people who visit here every set and try the game out. We can follow the terms of our pact that we agreed on at the end of last set and work towards a better rapport, less hate, and making the game more enjoyable."

SoL, Mercs, SoF, Apoc and Evo were all ready to let LaF net in peace for a year, and work together to improve the game. One of the best ways would be to encourage clans to recruit new players. Our old pact with LaF discouraged recruiting players because laF demanded huge reps if someone hit them, as happened a few year ago and often happens with noobs.

The leadership of LaF is obsessed with high scores, achieved by playing with no defenses or spies and trying to never be hit. They've now taken that to its logical conclusion, which is Clan GDI, that makes it impossible for them to be hit and removes all the most interesting aspects of the game.

LaF should pay for a separate server where they can net in peace, and get off 1a. But I bet if there was such a server nobody would play there because it would be totally boring with no risk.

Cancel Clan GDI!

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Jul 13th 2023, 22:49:10

Nice to see an admission of SOL breaking an unbreakable pact. No honor, no integrity, just more lies.

BlackHole Game profile

Jul 13th 2023, 22:53:53

Getafix, your friends in EVO play the same way. Stop being a hypocrite, it's not an LaF thing, it's a netters thing. They ALL want to have no defense. EVO achieves it by having their pitbulls kill anyone who tries to land grab them.

Which is fine. But to demean others and chastise them when your own friends in EVO play the exact same way, it's just hypocritical.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 13th 2023, 23:11:45

Originally posted by Turtle Crawler:
Nice to see an admission of SOL breaking an unbreakable pact. No honor, no integrity, just more lies.

It’s laughable to listen to this guy talk about honor, integrity and lies. Holy crap what a piece of work

“ On May 2, 2012, the game administrators announced on Alliance Talk that Hanlong, with assistance from former game administrator Turtle Crawler, had gained access to the game's database, allowing the two to view all countries without requiring the turns needed for spy operations, change anything in any of the countries, and view private messages sent via the Earth forums as well as those sent in the game itself.”

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 13th 2023, 23:25:22

SoL retracted our agreement to the uNAP pact when ClanGDI was implemented because it fundamentally alters the relationships between our clans. it renders our uNAP created in a time when the war room worked at all times void. And if you don't agree that that's sufficient reason too bad. It's also too bad you left that small hole in your defences.

Edited By: Getafix on Jul 14th 2023, 1:57:48. Reason: correct mistyping, original typed on phone
See Original Post

Jul 13th 2023, 23:49:17

Originally posted by Getafix:
SoL retracted our agreemnt to the uNAP pact when ClanGDI was implemented because it fundamentally alters the relationships between our clans, it renders our uNAp created in a time when rhe war room worked at all times void. And if you don't agree that that's sufficient reason too bad. It's also too bad you left that small hole in your defenses.

To get what you want it would have to say anything like "this pact is unbreakable except in the case of game changes, in which case no notice is required to break the pact".

Clan GDI has no impact at all on pacted alliances (who follow the pact), only unpacted ones. Your reasons are absurd, which indicates you don't seriously examine your own positions for soundness.

Edited By: Turtle Crawler on Jul 13th 2023, 23:53:44
See Original Post

Suicidal Game profile

Jul 13th 2023, 23:50:17

TCstfu

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2023, 0:00:17

Just about every clause in the uNAP pact refers to obligations in wartimes. LaF now has a button that allows them to avoid all wartimes because they can't be hit by anything in the warroom. I declare the pact Void. Also, the way you agreed to it was done in a typically sneaky way, concealing your knowledge of the upcoming changes while pledging cooperation.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 14th 2023, 0:08:04

You do realise Turtle, that LAF caused destructive ops on me, with 2 different countries, all with the knowledge that they were safe from war, and claiming that a 1:1 op retal rate is a thing? You are hiding under an umbrella, while LITERALLY attacking me, and blaming the victim for "not having a clause".

SoL retracted our agreemnt to the uNAP pact when ClanGDI was implemented because it fundamentally alters the relationships between our clans, it renders our uNAp created in a time when rhe war room worked at all times void. And if you don't agree that that's sufficient reason too bad. It's also too bad you left that small hole in your defenses.

To get what you want it would have to say anything like "this pact is unbreakable except in the case of game changes, in which case no notice is required to break the pact".

Clan GDI has no impact at all on pacted alliances (who follow the pact), only unpacted ones. Your reasons are absurd, which indicates you don't seriously examine your own positions for soundness.
NBK

Jul 14th 2023, 0:22:27

You do realise Turtle, that LAF caused destructive ops on me, with 2 different countries, all with the knowledge that they were safe from war, and claiming that a 1:1 op retal rate is a thing? You are hiding under an umbrella, while LITERALLY attacking me, and blaming the victim for "not having a clause".

Something tells me you'd get full reps if your alliance were willing to sign a pact which includes reps.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 14th 2023, 0:36:43

If the above were an accident, I would probably just let it go with no reps. Since it was two instances, this was targeted, hence not an accident. And instead of trying to make right, or correct the issue, you are blaming the pacts that we have in place.

That being your stance, I accept it, and I will retal accordingly.
NBK

Jul 14th 2023, 0:45:53

If the above were an accident, I would probably just let it go with no reps. Since it was two instances, this was targeted, hence not an accident. And instead of trying to make right, or correct the issue, you are blaming the pacts that we have in place.

That being your stance, I accept it, and I will retal accordingly.

... It was an accident, caused by a failure to update boxcar as has been stated publicly. If you want reps, negotiate a pact, it's that easy.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2023, 0:51:52

Originally posted by Suicidal:
TCstfu
Catch me on ir c

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 14th 2023, 0:52:11

Which time was an accident Turtle, the first attempt, or the second attempt with a day between them? I am no longer interested in reps, thank you.
NBK

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2023, 0:53:32

Just pay the man, you idiots, if you knew what was good for you, you'd offer 2:1 and stfu
Catch me on ir c

Jul 14th 2023, 1:06:45

Which time was an accident Turtle, the first attempt, or the second attempt with a day between them? I am no longer interested in reps, thank you.

Were any of the hits after he became aware and boxcar was corrected? Don't think so. So both were an accident, he thought you guys were pact breakers just like the degenerate pact breakers (SOL/SOF/Bomb), which is not unreasonable.

Jul 14th 2023, 1:08:33

Originally posted by Shweezy:
Just pay the man, you idiots, if you knew what was good for you, you'd offer 2:1 and stfu

Maybe their guys is away right now making them out of touch. Dunno

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 14th 2023, 1:29:46

Dude, I never touched LaF, then they start oping me, and instead of sending an in game pm to apoligise, or a rep offer to make it right, I get this drivel about how it is my fault for the pact being setup as it is? Then I get blamed for "We just assumed you were degenerate". As far as I am concerned at this point, you broke our pact, then doubled down.
NBK

Jul 14th 2023, 1:30:59

Were any of the hits after he became aware and boxcar was corrected? Don't think so. So both were an accident, he thought you guys were pact breakers just like the degenerate pact breakers (SOL/SOF/Bomb), which is not unreasonable.

Leave our name out of your mouth awkward turtle. Thebomb will never pact laf again after your clan had people kill our top country.