Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 19th 2020, 21:55:49

Shoot bro. Ive been netting, getting hit by you in nbk or inactive every set since i took over leading loc. Indulge me all you want. I have nothing to hide.

Secondly, i was pointing out how this sort of culture killed war culture on this server, because there isnt a significant difference in membership from this set to 2013. It's just wars are not fought in a way that encourages people to have fun sometimes.

I'd like to war here once in a blue moon for fun but it will never be for fun. Itll be some year long drama and untaggeds and bullfluff. Y'all made it this way and then reminisce about how it was before you killed it. Its silly to me.

Furthermore, if you're going to call something scummy and not be consistent about it when your buddies do it, then it's not like you actually feel like it's a bad action or "scummy." You're just trying to spread a false narrative about my tag for something you don't even mind happening. At least i can be consistent and call a spade a spade. I didnt like it when mob did it. Dont like it when sublime does it. That's called consistency. You should try it sometime.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 19th 2020, 22:06:14
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit