Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2020, 0:58:20

Originally posted by SublimeNightmare:
just took my land back
You don't even know the context from a few months ago. Im glad the grabbing changes happened so we could arrange getting your land back. Was merely pointing out that if you was an LoC member doing the same thing I'd have imp up my ass the entire set hitting 100m nw countries during destock and saying it's your fault and threatening to kill my tag. And if i were to war in response people would do shady fluff for the next year to make sure i quit altogether. And that's the entire reason we dont have 2013 fun anymore. Not anything else. I'm dtf on all other servers most sets. Y'all just too much drama here tho.

I'm just taking a moment to point out why war culture has died, and in addition, the hypocrisies that have all but destroyed war and caused constant grief for netters on this server. It's stuff like that that has caused us to move away from the fun sets in 2013, not a lack of membership.

We're all g tho bro. I don't have a stick up my ass like some people. I even apologized to you in dm. You know whats gud.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 20th 2020, 2:34:23
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit