Verified:

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Jul 30th 2010, 3:48:53

You disappoint me.
I'm sitting here with my low army country. Im sitting here approx 3m nw. I'm sitting here WAITING to be attacked.

Seriously. I don't net. I'm about as good at netting as you guys are at breaking 1m NW.

Someone get above 300k NW so I can hit you. ANYONE.
If it will help, I'll drop all my tanks so you can AB me and feel a little better about yourself.

Do something already... ANYTHING....

You all talked a big game on the boards. You got mad at us for not using RD tags. We kicked your arses.

You talked a bigger game on the boards. We used our tags, and you tried being sneaky. We kicked your arses.

The "RD is nothing without multi's" argument will be proven wrong time and time again.

/pot stirring.

Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

de1i Game profile

Jul 30th 2010, 5:16:34

I bet you've been ignored because you're not a worthy target. You only have a lousy 536 attacks this reset, pff childs play.

Nasjym Game profile

Jul 30th 2010, 6:53:13

Not suprising, they're keeping quite silent on the forums this set. Maybe they'll smarten up and take the humble attitude into next set with them.

Something tells me RD would prefer if they didn't learn from this experience just yet though

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 30th 2010, 7:24:12

<span class='troll'>1:kill is garbage. RD is driving new players from the game.</span>

Hobo Game profile

Jul 30th 2010, 8:56:32

lol I just left. It got boring. Have fun farming from a smaller player pool

Peace!

MrCrimson Game profile

Jul 30th 2010, 8:59:39

Slag that's bs.

snawdog Game profile

Jul 30th 2010, 15:18:22

Originally posted by MrCrimson:
Slag that's bs.

no,it is about right...
Obviously you all have more time to waste on a server then i do,i have left my 2nd restart to ferment.
I won't be playing on this server for awhile.
ICQ 364553524
msn

MrCrimson Game profile

Jul 30th 2010, 15:26:14

Snaw I would expect that the small handful of you that keep pecking at our ankles would agree with Snaw. But it doesn't chagne the fact that his statement is wrong.

Mr Midnight

Jul 30th 2010, 15:28:58

I guess they missed the fact that we attacked those who attacked first, or threatened to.

But then I guess thats driving people from the game? *rolls eyes*

If they didnt want to war us ... aka die, they shouldnt have fired the first shots.

Viceroy Game profile

Jul 30th 2010, 15:34:05

Originally posted by snawdog:
i have left my 2nd restart to ferment.

Could you say he's gone from fomenting to fermenting? :-)
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

Mr Midnight

Jul 30th 2010, 16:15:09

crybaby

W Game profile

Jul 30th 2010, 16:33:01

meh :)
[9:22pm] xHx: on a fluff ton of tech
[9:22pm] xHx was kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)
[9:22pm] Within[SnG]: what?? fluff this
[9:22pm] You were kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)

Mr. Lime Game profile

Jul 30th 2010, 16:36:31

buh bye

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 30th 2010, 17:35:04

I understood your policy to be "we kill anything that attacks us".

Mr Midnight

Jul 30th 2010, 17:41:25

so the lesson would be ....

dont attack us and its all good

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 30th 2010, 17:47:00

A new player looks on his scores list, attacks an RD country once (although maybe it isn't even tagged as such) and logs into a dead country the next day.

I'd describe that as driving new players from the game, sure.

MrCrimson Game profile

Jul 30th 2010, 18:10:04

Slag we don't kill anything that attacks us.
There were a few hits on us this reset where I was contacted and the member had made a mistake and we worked it out.

W Game profile

Jul 30th 2010, 18:52:12

mistaken hits only allowed on RD

Mr. Lime Game profile

Jul 30th 2010, 18:53:10

we don't retaliate for hits on untag'd RD members if their not tag'd up its their own damn fault they got hit

H Game profile

Jul 30th 2010, 20:30:30

We got 3-4 kills on your top countries earlier this set... activity dropped alot, not everyone restarts, so im taking a break, got better fluff to do anyways.

Dont worry, Myself and a few others will be back to kill some countries next set... then get overpowerd by your numbers. And thats fine with us.

Oh, and could the dev's maby change the name of team server... doesnt really fit.

Mr.Xanadu

Jul 30th 2010, 20:55:55

I would hardly have called them top countries..

And now you all quit and blame RD for driving you out because you threatened to, and FS'd us and got spanked for it?

"Mommy.. waaahh.. that kid beat the fluff out of me because I tried to steal his bike.. waaahh.. its not fair."

Give me a fluffing break.. go back to your ridiculously over pact protected, stagnated alliance server and fester. If you can't deal with getting smacked down, don't start the fluffing fight.

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 30th 2010, 21:01:31

Originally posted by MrCrimson:
Slag we don't kill anything that attacks us.
There were a few hits on us this reset where I was contacted and the member had made a mistake and we worked it out.

You guys know I lub RD, but this is just BS right here....

Your stated policy is 1:kill - and to the best of my knowledge you've enforced it.

If you deviate from that policy, so much the better, but don't expect to be considered good for the server if you do choose to enforce it. It IS driving players away....even if most of them are tools...and causing people to rethink playing in this server.

For right now, with the extremely low player base, this village still needs its idiots....even if they are a pain in your arse.

MrCrimson Game profile

Jul 30th 2010, 22:15:42

Us enforcing a 1:kill policy isn't driving players away. And if it is, its numbnuts like Donny and Walding and whoever else wanted to hit RD and then gets upset when we hit back...

We've stated before that when groups are ready to play a team game, and only retal and kill within their 5 member tag we're ready to play that way as well. until then we'll retal how we feel fair.

And those tags that are playing within a 5 man tag only, if we're contacted most of the time won't be killed.

Chewi Game profile

Jul 30th 2010, 22:17:30

If you're anti cross killing why not attack those that are cross killing?

snawdog Game profile

Jul 30th 2010, 22:50:55

All i can think to say is "Enjoy your server,you win"
Mechanics of the game really need to be worked on for this server.
[edit]
Make it impossible to join a tag outside of your own on a KR, and watch these paper tigers drop..

Edited By: snawdog on Jul 31st 2010, 0:16:58
See Original Post
ICQ 364553524
msn

Mr.Xanadu

Jul 31st 2010, 2:48:57

well that would have really fluffed over your FS wouldn't it, snawdog? Hypocrit.

rpottage Game profile

Jul 31st 2010, 2:55:11

Originally posted by Mr.Xanadu:
well that would have really fluffed over your FS wouldn't it, snawdog? Hypocrit.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry, I just thought that was hilarious.

I mean you guys implement a 1:kill policy, then attack various countries at random for land, kill those who retal that land, and you're calling someone else a hypocrite.

OGT Game profile

Jul 31st 2010, 3:18:04

i told the admins this server would suck and have even less players then the old 1a.

who woulda thunk I knew what i was talking about.

bring back unlimited members so i can make a tag again lol

Mr. Lime Game profile

Jul 31st 2010, 4:06:12

Originally posted by rpottage:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I mean you guys implement a 1:kill policy, then attack various countries at random for land, kill those who retal that land, and you're calling someone else a hypocrite.

we do not kill countries over retals how many times must this be stated

rpottage Game profile

Jul 31st 2010, 4:31:07

Originally posted by Mr. Lime:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So you just ignore the hypocrisy that you enforce a 1:kill policy but would not accept the same being done to your countries?

Gotcha.

MrCrimson Game profile

Jul 31st 2010, 6:56:46

when did we say we wouldn't accept it?
Go for it.
We're more than willing to take what we dish out. Our kill list is drying up anyway.

braden Game profile

Jul 31st 2010, 11:43:47

slag, before rd kills that country for making its single attack against them, laf evo and whomever else will, of course, rape it for it's land first. Which, as we all know, further encourages them to play?

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 31st 2010, 16:14:56

Untagged countries on the alliance server receive messages warning them to tag up. So if an untagged does get farmed, hopefully they heed that warning, look at the recruitment messages listed ingame, then join a tag.

That is completely different from killing countries for one hit.

Hobo Game profile

Aug 1st 2010, 9:00:46

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I also find it quite hilarious that your 1:kill policy is killing the new player base.

ahahahahahaha... oh wait, I shouldn't be laughing since that's a bad thing. Oh well!

Mr. Lime Game profile

Aug 1st 2010, 12:52:07

and how is that...after looking at our kills this reset and last the only ones we're killing are the idiots that start fights with us first.

i don't see any true "new" players here on the board whining just the ones that try to push their own views of right and wrong on everybody else

W Game profile

Aug 1st 2010, 13:19:35

so you don't have a 1:kill policy? if i unapologeticlly grab RD next set i won't be killed?

anyway, who's pushing anything? i just think 1:kill is dumb and will hit you just because of that.

Mr Midnight

Aug 1st 2010, 13:32:22

same people whining about the same thing over and over again

we got FS'd from quite a few tags this reset and took care of business

and you are still whning about our retal policy while we spent most of the reset killing war targets? paleeze

MrCrimson Game profile

Aug 1st 2010, 17:59:40

Originally posted by W:

anyway, who's pushing anything? i just think 1:kill is dumb and will hit you just because of that.

I don't understand you guys. You make comments like this, which we are more than happy to oblige, but then you fluff and moan on the forums when you're killed...

W Game profile

Aug 1st 2010, 19:42:56

i am more than happy to fight a losing war set after set

Mr. Lime Game profile

Aug 1st 2010, 20:42:06

Originally posted by W:
i am more than happy to fight a losing war set after set

well thats a start atleast some of you are begining to realize your always gonna be bottom of the pile.

but for just a second look around. DBD, sanct, rag, OG, teamwork/hunt, and FBI to name a few arn't having issues with us and are doing just fine.

hell LD nailed one of ours with 8 SS's and was warned off...we didn't kill him

we've even exchanged hits and killed a member or two of some of those teams and we still get along fine.

when are all you whiners gonna realize you only have yourselves to blame for the situation your in...ie...dying over and over and over

RD didn't come here to specifically fight you. our first reset we had what 8 countries? 9 maybe? and you guys killed some of us...

ok that could have been worked out

but then you get on here and start the trash talking not realizing how many colors had come out of retirement to play with old friends and got beat down

it could have end'd there to...everybody could have walked away

then you talk more trash...and more trash...and right up until reset end'd more trash....this reset starts and you all hide in unknown tags

small hint if your gonna hide in unknown tags don't use the same frigging country names...totally ruined it for you

then you FS us ....and are still here talking fluff

for the last 2.5 resets you have all talked such a big game poking the dogs in the cage with your sticks...but suddenly when the cage doors open its our fault you got bit?

i hope non of you get the chance to repopulate...air is to precious to be wasted like that

de1i Game profile

Aug 1st 2010, 23:35:51

Don't give them any hints, it is more amusing this way.

H Game profile

Aug 1st 2010, 23:43:00

(quoting xanadu)
I would hardly have called them top countries..

-Yes they were.. not counting stock, so i guess I could be wrong.

And now you all quit and blame RD for driving you out because you threatened to, and FS'd us and got spanked for it?

- We knew we'd get spanked in the long run, good job. Still surprised my country stayed alive as long as it did. not quitting either btw.

"Mommy.. waaahh.. that kid beat the fluff out of me because I tried to steal his bike.. waaahh.. its not fair."

- Whats with all the comments saying were whining? I stated my oppinion, take it for what it is.

Give me a fluffing break.. go back to your ridiculously over pact protected, stagnated alliance server and fester. If you can't deal with getting smacked down, don't start the fluffing fight.

- Just started playing on alliance server, joined a tag that got wiped off the map early for a stupid reason, so i helped a friend... get your facts straight... you all assume too much.
We can deal with it, my posts dont show nearly the hostility/negativity that yours do, sour grapes?

oh, and

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
(seems like the thing to do :P )

H Game profile

Aug 1st 2010, 23:55:59

And Mr.Lime, I agree with SOME of your last past. The situation that escalated all this with my group involved my country, and your right, it could have been resolved differently, but it wasnt. ugh, i dont even want to repeat what happened, old news.

Lets just say i hope this server gets played the way many think it was meant to... and we stop beating the proverbial dead horse eventually.

Mr. Lime Game profile

Aug 2nd 2010, 0:24:50

Crimson has said many times we'd be willing to play as 5 country teams

but when some of the same ppl talking trash about our 1:kill policy are still doing cross tag stuff wouldn't you say thats a bit hypocritical

before any of you expect us to play by "team server rules" you should all try that yourself you might be suprised by our response

H Game profile

Aug 2nd 2010, 0:42:46

yes, there was an instance before all this started, where we did use multiple tags to kill a country. He was some punk with beef from express server, picking on one of our members for doing a few extra grabs.

Weve always retaled with 1 tag... we even let a few go that we couldent do.

Didnt go well initially when i tried to argue my point, we just had a bunch of RD'ers coming around basically saying "what you gonna do about it?" And justifying their actions because we had cross killed one country.

I dont want to go any further with this right now, cause im not really the leader of my group, just here on a sunday afternoon sippin on some beers. But personally Id be willing to let it go, so long as we could all play as teams... no one trying to strong arm anyone with superior numbers (except for maby certain cases, that could be agreed upon by everyone)

But think about it... how is it even possible to enforce fair play, unless the devs stepped in.

H Game profile

Aug 2nd 2010, 0:48:25

how would your 1:kill policy even be possible if we all played as 5 man teams?

Thunder Game profile

Aug 2nd 2010, 6:07:02

Crimson has said many times we'd be willing to play as 5 country teams

but when some of the same ppl talking trash about our 1:kill policy are still doing cross tag stuff wouldn't you say thats a bit hypocritical

before any of you expect us to play by "team server rules" you should all try that yourself you might be suprised by our response

So you so sure you will?? Alright I'm here to announce that the Lords family of tags will play that very way. As I said we only played cross tag kill as protection from the war that was going on when we joined. We continued in sets afterwards as a protection of having our members farmed. WE will be self sufficient teams starting this next set. You hold up to your end if you're brave enough. Can't wait till they put the new security in place..we'll see how big you are then.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Pain Game profile

Aug 2nd 2010, 6:10:46

Originally posted by H:
how would your 1:kill policy even be possible if we all played as 5 man teams?

it doesnt take more them 5 countries to kill a country.
Your mother is a nice woman

Thunder Game profile

Aug 2nd 2010, 6:58:59

Ha...sure it does
If the news is still there I'll give you a perfect example. One of which RD's Newest Champion N0W3P was a part of
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 2nd 2010, 7:52:08