DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

H Game profile

Aug 2nd 2010, 8:34:17

"it doesnt take more them 5 countries to kill a country. "

your right, but it does take quite a few turns... try to pull that off against multiple countries and you'll find yourslef lagging behind the ones who have used those turns to grow. Then what? Who will be able to retal properly in the tag thats got kills under their belts?

I really like the thought of these 5 man teams... if everyone can hold to it. Will be a nice change of pace.

Edited By: H on Aug 2nd 2010, 8:41:27
See Original Post

H Game profile

Aug 2nd 2010, 9:08:42

there will be no one winner every set, every team will need to provide protection for itsself.

And even tho our past, i would not target RD tags more than others...only if i seen one of them unable to hit me back (like the first time i hit you guys :P and got killed for it). I would make a single, perhaps a double landgrab and try to hold out for whatever the langgrab policy reads (what is it now, 24, 48, 72???).

so RD and others with multi tags, youve got some good players. prove it. I want to see the best grabbing other weaker alliances for growth, within reason ofcourse.

Although i still gotta say, If you have a group of warbent arseholes (like us this set :P) on your arses... than maby a multi tag strike is warrented, as well as pulling in any allies.

Can anyone suggest a policy for this server? When lines are crossed, would be nice if they were defined beforehand.

Hobo Game profile

Aug 2nd 2010, 9:18:29

Originally posted by Mr. Lime:
Crimson has said many times we'd be willing to play as 5 country teams

but when some of the same ppl talking trash about our 1:kill policy are still doing cross tag stuff wouldn't you say thats a bit hypocritical

before any of you expect us to play by "team server rules" you should all try that yourself you might be suprised by our response

You are willing, but you actually don't. Right now, you just sound like a broken record not much different than those fat politicians sitting in Washington, D.C.

H Game profile

Aug 2nd 2010, 9:22:09

give em a chance hobo, myself, and many others wanna see it happen.

rpottage Game profile

Aug 2nd 2010, 11:36:36

well thats a start atleast some of you are begining to realize your always gonna be bottom of the pile.

Yes, we realize that a group with far superior numbers that has instilled fear in the rest of the server is going to do better than a group with fewer numbers that gets grabbed a fair bit.

but for just a second look around. DBD, sanct, rag, OG, teamwork/hunt, and FBI to name a few arn't having issues with us and are doing just fine.

That's because they're afraid of you guys.

hell LD nailed one of ours with 8 SS's and was warned off...we didn't kill him

So the 1:kill policy is a lie? Or is it that you were inthe middle of a war at that point and felt it was better to do a kill run on your actually enemies?

we've even exchanged hits and killed a member or two of some of those teams and we still get along fine.

Yes, because they're afraid of you. They don't want to get into a big fight so they let you kill their countries.

when are all you whiners gonna realize you only have yourselves to blame for the situation your in...ie...dying over and over and over

What whining? You keep saying we're whining, but we've already admitted we're going to lose, and keep fighting anyways.
We're not whining about losing, we're calling your 1:kill policy garbage. Are you telling me you're not man enough to take a little criticism?

RD didn't come here to specifically fight you. our first reset we had what 8 countries? 9 maybe? and you guys killed some of us

Good for that reset. I wasn't here then, but didn't you guys stat that war over cross retalling?

ok that could have been worked out
Really? Let's see here...

but then you get on here and start the trash talking not realizing how many colors had come out of retirement to play with old friends and got beat down

That's more like it. What you're really saying is that it all could have been worked out, but then you guys got more numbers so you didn't feel like it.
Well, that or you're saying you're really so sensitive as to actually care that people online talked trash.

it could have end'd there to...everybody could have walked away

Ended where? With you killing them?

then you talk more trash...and more trash...and right up until reset end'd more trash....this reset starts and you all hide in unknown tags

Wow, you seem awfully sensitive to the words of a few people online. I would hate to see you in the real world, though I imagine it would involve breaking down in tears which would be pretty funny.

small hint if your gonna hide in unknown tags don't use the same frigging country names...totally ruined it for you

Small hint, there's a difference between hiding in unknown tags, and recruiting people into new tags. I believe it's the recruitment part.

then you FS us ....and are still here talking fluff

Where have you been? We haven't really said anything this set. In fact it was Charcoal who had to start this thread and start talking. Nas then started talking about us, and saying we should smarten up next set and leave RD alone, at which point we came out and said that we still think the 1:kill policy is garbage, and that even if we lose every set we will continue to fight it.
That's not talking fluff, that's confirming that we will be here set after set with the same goals.

for the last 2.5 resets you have all talked such a big game poking the dogs in the cage with your sticks...but suddenly when the cage doors open its our fault you got bit?

Again, you miss the point where none of us said anything this set until you guys did, and where we haven't complained about dying, but rather admitted that it's a losing battle, but one we'll continue to fight.

i hope non of you get the chance to repopulate...air is to precious to be wasted like that

Wow, you're really that sensitive to what is (or in this case is not) said online?
Seriously, this is not real life, there is a whole world beyond your computer, check it out, you might like it.

ViLSE Game profile

Aug 2nd 2010, 12:15:21

Scared hmm? :)

Not in the least, just with a preference to netgaining over war.

/ViLSE
DBD

archaic Game profile

Aug 2nd 2010, 15:51:52

Its all just a terrible misunderstanding folks, nothing to see here. RD really REALLY means it this time, they really want us all to come back, have a great time, and just ignore that giant ogre that keeps stepping on everyone.

So, basically (just like the old days) you guys are trying to dictate to everyone else how they should play - and then you claim you are not dictating to everyone else how to play.

(better get some more hair-dye, your LaF roots are showing)
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

de1i Game profile

Aug 2nd 2010, 16:38:53

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ RD QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

machwell Game profile

Aug 2nd 2010, 16:39:00

By the way, what happened to "don't touch us we won't touch you"?

RD missiling me left and right when no country from our tag has touched any RD country, also GSing along with Rag.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 2nd 2010, 16:46:31

Originally posted by archaic:
Its all just a terrible misunderstanding folks, nothing to see here. RD really REALLY means it this time, they really want us all to come back, have a great time, and just ignore that giant ogre that keeps stepping on everyone.

So, basically (just like the old days) you guys are trying to dictate to everyone else how they should play - and then you claim you are not dictating to everyone else how to play.

(better get some more hair-dye, your LaF roots are showing)

Actually, MKR, BEER, rag, and Lords set the precedent for that kind of behavior on this server. You don't remember ten tags banding together doing random kill runs? I certainly do.

Mr.Xanadu

Aug 2nd 2010, 17:44:48

Let us experiement then, next set my team(the 5man tag I will play in) will definately play by the "intent" of this server.

We've got balls, we'll give you asshats a chance to show you're not just whining about getting stomped. The moment I catch wind of any mass farming, joint striking, grudge on "RD the bad guys" fluff flinging, I'll move my team back to business as usual.

And now given the chance, if any of you oh so honorable fighters for the cause of no cross killing and cross retals goes back to your practice, being able to grow past 400k nw again.. You become our practice tags for many sets to come.

I do not speak for RD and the other colors, only the team that I play.

Mr.Xanadu

Aug 2nd 2010, 17:53:26

In short, play straight-arrow, and my team will aswell.. Most colors will probably not be favourable to the 2nd chance idea, so make this experiment the example for them that you don't need to spend life like cannon fodder.

archaic Game profile

Aug 2nd 2010, 18:22:07

Originally posted by Slagpit:

Actually, MKR, BEER, rag, and Lords set the precedent for that kind of behavior on this server. You don't remember ten tags banding together doing random kill runs? I certainly do.

You are 100% correct Slaggy, and after we got our fluff served to us we all renounced the x-tag retal coalition BS. You seem to keep forgetting that you already won that war 3 sets ago . . .

What exactly is it you are trying to prove by constantly disagreeing with everybody at the same time? Everybody knows you like me very little, so now you are suddenly an RD apologist because I came along and flipped one of your Boolean logic gates? Am I going to need to get blackmamba in here to praise RD so you will hate them again?

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 3rd 2010, 0:06:00

That was in response to "laf roots". As far as I can tell, they're acting like you guys did, not like LaF does. Or maybe it's both.

Anyway, for me it's about principle instead of tag. 1:kill is bad, sure. But it is a lot better than 0:kill or ??:kill like other people were doing for a while.

archaic Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 2:55:01

Originally posted by archaic:
you guys are trying to dictate to everyone else how they should play - and then you claim you are not dictating to everyone else how to play.

Seems to pretty much describe LaF politics to a T, IMHO.

Lord Tarnava Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 4:23:59

Rag never stopped x-retalling, x-killing and bullying.

ashe Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 6:12:35

Yea....JFL tag is dead because we bullied you into FS'ing us. :)

And, show me one X-retal that any Rag tag made.

machwell Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 7:41:25

So you're saying you won't x-retal or x-kill next set?

ashe Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 10:36:17

I don't authorize cross retals.

Cross killing depends on the circumstances.

locket Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 10:45:54

meh RD seems to think they are tough now when they push around less people than they are, who also have less orgranization. No one is going to play on this server as long as people who are ignorant continue to do what they do to the game and have for years. Kill it. GJ RD. You guys may have graduated highschool or college or university but you are still idiots. Amazing ;)

Mr.Xanadu

Aug 3rd 2010, 15:28:09

locket, you didn't see my post?

We outkilled them, with and against an FS, we out netted them, regardless of being busy killing 1/3 the server all set.

Now I'm challenging them on their idea to "play fair" and not one reply? Are they chicken fluff their holier than thou crusade is going to be thrown in their face on all three fronts?

And its cheerleaders to the whiners such as yourself that ruins the game, take their lips off of your titties. They called down the thunder, its their own damn fault.

rpottage Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 17:35:28

Originally posted by Mr.Xanadu:
locket, you didn't see my post?

We outkilled them, with and against an FS, we out netted them, regardless of being busy killing 1/3 the server all set.

Now I'm challenging them on their idea to "play fair" and not one reply? Are they chicken fluff their holier than thou crusade is going to be thrown in their face on all three fronts?

And its cheerleaders to the whiners such as yourself that ruins the game, take their lips off of your titties. They called down the thunder, its their own damn fault.
That's because you're just trying to trick people.

You want us to stick to our 5 man tags, and you'll stick to yours. Oh, but you only stick for your team, so when the rest of RD whom you don't speak for then jump in to help you kill us, that's still playing fair because you never said you could speak for them.

locket Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 19:26:21

meh ignoring that since i didnt bother to read half of what was said since it was all RDers spewing their groups messages, the 1 to kill thing is just plain idiotic. I don't care what thing you are attempting to do supposedly for the server. Everyone else knows it is more for your own amusement that you do it.
Perhaps if you actually believed that your 1 to kill thing was to help the server you would abandon the jackass persona's you have and make a statement about by not cross retalling. Just retal any x-retallers 2 to 1 instead and war if it became necessary. But meh, you guys never wanted to be productive members of the community here.

Mr. Lime Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 20:10:30

we're being productive donny no longer infests this server =D

locket Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 20:13:31

And how many silent players left.. that should be your main concern.

de1i Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 20:38:41

RD isn't declaring war on teams because they don't like their policy, it's the opposite that is happening. So if anyone should be concerned it should be the leaders of these teams that are driving their own mates out over something is very easily avoided by...

Not landgrabbing RD.

If RD's retal policy was '1:we will FA you not to hit us again' people would still fluff JUST because it is RD. RD is more than capable of running countries able to retal... If you grab them you'll lose your land or your country, you're not going to come out ahead by grabbing them, so why do it?

rpottage Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 20:40:29

Originally posted by de1i:
RD isn't declaring war on teams because they don't like their policy, it's the opposite that is happening. So if anyone should be concerned it should be the leaders of these teams that are driving their own mates out over something is very easily avoided by...

Not landgrabbing RD.

If RD's retal policy was '1:we will FA you not to hit us again' people would still fluff JUST because it is RD. RD is more than capable of running countries able to retal... If you grab them you'll lose your land or your country, you're not going to come out ahead by grabbing them, so why do it?
So what you're saying is that everybody should just leave RD alone, and let RD farm everyone.

Hmmm... I'm going to have to say no on that one.

H Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 21:02:00

de1i, ive seen many instances where an RD team was underpowered... my whole beef started when they cross retaled me cause the tag I hit couldent hit me back. Then i retaled those hits and ended up getting jumped on by all of them.

Im still waiting for the rest of the RD leaders to agree to give up xretals and 1:kill.... and play this server the way its meant to be played. Or we can just keep playing hidden tags and kill random RD countries... Its getting a little old... but its just a few extra minutes worth of turns every day to me.

Wheres the competitive spirit RD? Sportsmanship?

Id like to be able to measure each 5 man tag on its own when searching for a landgrab target. Regardless of its name. I could care less if its RD or not.

Ronnie Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 21:29:44

The 1:kill policy was just our interpretation of no x-retalling.

X-retalling was not accepted.
X-killing was accepted.

So, we considered every incoming hit an act of war, and crosskilled. According to the self-made rules of all others here, it should be ok.
We stopped crossretalling and still you whine :)

We're up for strict team play. In fact, we only fought teams which were doing cross-killing, since we don't see that as teamserver-worthy. All others were perfectly left alone.

And if it's up to me, I'd rather kill all those whiners in this thread over and over again. We were challenged to be fought until giving up 1:kill, so bring it on. Much more fun killing, than caring about a country to netgain. We did that in our past in other alliances ;)

rpottage Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 21:34:30

Originally posted by Ronnie:
The 1:kill policy was just our interpretation of no x-retalling.

X-retalling was not accepted.
X-killing was accepted.

So, we considered every incoming hit an act of war, and crosskilled. According to the self-made rules of all others here, it should be ok.
We stopped crossretalling and still you whine :)

We're up for strict team play. In fact, we only fought teams which were doing cross-killing, since we don't see that as teamserver-worthy. All others were perfectly left alone.

And if it's up to me, I'd rather kill all those whiners in this thread over and over again. We were challenged to be fought until giving up 1:kill, so bring it on. Much more fun killing, than caring about a country to netgain. We did that in our past in other alliances ;)
Again, what whining?

This thread was started by RD because we hadn't said anything all set. Then, when you started talking about killing us, and that we should learn, we admitted that we know we're going to lose and keep losing. We know we have fewer numbers, and that while RD won't be attacked by others we will be. We know it's a losing battle, but we keep fighting it.

The only one's whining are RD members like Mr. Lime.

de1i Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 21:55:29

"If you don't like their policy dont hit them" means "let RD farm you?"

You need to work on your interpretation skills.

rpottage Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 21:58:36

"If you don't like their policy dont hit them" means "let RD farm you?"

You need to work on your interpretation skills.
No, I don't.

RD can and will hit and farm people (Could have taken a quote a few retals myself before the FS, but didn't want to take the chance of blowing it).

The only response to such things is to attack them back, but that gets you killed.

So leaving them alone and never touching them (which is what happens when you don't have people fighting the policy) is letting RD farm you.

de1i Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 22:06:49

Which obvious tag were you hiding in? The middle eastern themed one, the x-mas theme, or the one where they didn't change their country names from the previous reset...

It didn't take a brain surgeon to know what tags were teams hiding to hit RD, did you expect them to leave you alone and send you punch and pie while they waited for it to happen?

Nowhere has RD said you couldn't retal their hits, only that land grabs on them may be retalled 1:kill.

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 22:39:50

Originally posted by Thunder:
Ha...sure it does
If the news is still there I'll give you a perfect example. One of which RD's Newest Champion N0W3P was a part of

What exactly would you be trying to imply here Thunder? If you got something to say, say it.

rpottage Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 22:39:56

Which obvious tag were you hiding in? The middle eastern themed one, the x-mas theme, or the one where they didn't change their country names from the previous reset...

It didn't take a brain surgeon to know what tags were teams hiding to hit RD, did you expect them to leave you alone and send you punch and pie while they waited for it to happen?

Nowhere has RD said you couldn't retal their hits, only that land grabs on them may be retalled 1:kill.
Oh, I was in the new tag made of recruits.

But they have killed people for it.
In fact, didn't they kill people last set for talking on the boards? Yeah, I remember that.

Ruthie

Aug 3rd 2010, 22:46:11

I think it was more than a lil talk on the boards that RD hit him for

He threated to kill them, why not take him out first

... just sayin'
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

de1i Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 22:46:37

Yes they killed someone who posted saying he was interested in fighting RD and was looking for a team of like minded individuals.

Personally, I find them obliging his wish without him having him to leave his current team admirable of them (and hilarious).

rpottage Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 22:52:56

Originally posted by Ruthie:
I think it was more than a lil talk on the boards that RD hit him for

He threated to kill them, why not take him out first

... just sayin'
No, I remember more than one person. In fact I remember someone talking about possibly waring RD in the next set, so RD killed them during that one.

As I recall RD attacked a tag during a KR that hadn't hit them (BRated) simply because they had offered a 1tag on 1tag battle in the next set.

de1i Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 22:59:34

No, the guy who posted (walding I believe) was a member of BRated, who was killed when he went looking for a tag to fight RD. RD informed BRated that the rest of them would be left alone that it was just walding that was going to be killed. BRated then attacked RD and sub-sequentially was killed off. After that is when BRated posted the 1v1 challenge.

Ruthie

Aug 3rd 2010, 23:03:37

i think your memory of events is a lil distorted rpottage, lol

although i am sure you prefer it over de1i's more accurate version :P
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

rpottage Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 23:49:40

No, the guy who posted (walding I believe) was a member of BRated, who was killed when he went looking for a tag to fight RD. RD informed BRated that the rest of them would be left alone that it was just walding that was going to be killed. BRated then attacked RD and sub-sequentially was killed off. After that is when BRated posted the 1v1 challenge.
It was Warlorde, who was looking for a tag to join that was already planning to war RD.
RD killed his country that set, then after that messaged BRated and told the that they would continue to kill Warlorde's restarts, and that if they interferred that RD would kill them as well.
BRated responded to RD, saying they couldn't accept that just as RD never would, and rather than try and work things out diplomatically, RD killed them all.

RD cross killed them (something RD claims they're against and only use on lots of tags allied together), and said it was their fault for being allied with tags, when they were never allied with other tags and did not join them in attacking RD.

Fun fact: RD (whom members here have claimed are always up for sticking to their 5 an tags) rejected the challenge saying it was boring and worthless.

They also cross set killed people, killing countries for having attacked the in previous sets, as well as having killed countries for attacking after RD ror'd.

H Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 23:56:19

Ronnie, you are starting to make some sense. The rest of you, open your eyes. If RD is saying they will play by team server rules... give em a chance, quit throwing gas on the fire.

As ive always said, I like the thought of 5 man teams. Would be a refreshing change. Id gladly agree to your terms RD, so long as all your tags have retal capable countries... cause if they dont, and i happen to be looking for a target, im gonna make a grab...and id prefer not to get killed or cross-retaled for it.

rpottage Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 0:01:03

Originally posted by H:
Ronnie, you are starting to make some sense. The rest of you, open your eyes. If RD is saying they will play by team server rules... give em a chance, quit throwing gas on the fire.

As ive always said, I like the thought of 5 man teams. Would be a refreshing change. Id gladly agree to your terms RD, so long as all your tags have retal capable countries... cause if they dont, and i happen to be looking for a target, im gonna make a grab...and id prefer not to get killed or cross-retaled for it.
They're not saying they'll play by team server rules.

One said his team would stick to 5 man tags next set, but refused to speak for the others in RD. The others, meanwhile, have said they'll do it, but only when everyone else does, stops talking smack, and accepts their 1:kill policy.

While that may happen, the truth is there's a good chance RD would continue to cross-kill and cross-retal for at least a set, claiming they wanted proof that no one was going to just change their mind or trick them with an FS.
In addition to that, others (I believe Mr. Silver) have said they find that boring and don't want to play that way.

de1i Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 0:08:41

Regardless of what his name is (I was close, knew it started with a W) he posted threatening RD (interpret his looking to war RD however you'd like, fact remains he was looking to kill RD countries). RD is multiple tags, he wanted RD and that is what he got.

If someone threatens you, should you kill them only once and let them rebound back possibly better than they were?

H: Ronnie never posted that 1:kill would stop being the retal policy, so I'd imagine that you'd possibly still be killed for a land grab (possibly just by the tag itself).

So I wouldn't expect RD to completely drop the policy any time soon. If they conform to every little gripe/demand people have for them they will be taken advantage of because it isn't JUST the policy that pisses people off, it's the fact that RD is here.

Edited By: de1i on Aug 4th 2010, 0:10:43. Reason: grammar
See Original Post

H Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 0:10:39

yea, i remember reading the boring part too, kind of aggrivated me.

I dont now... the ball is in their hands, not much we can really do.

Might have to continue singin my christmass tune... falalalala :P

I would really prefer it didnt come to that tho.

H Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 0:12:31

are you RD de1i? or just some troll?

de1i Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 0:18:44

You can't tell from my signature?

I'm someone amused how difficult it is for people to understand that RD is never going to be given a get out of jail free card for their actions in 1a oh so many years ago. As a result of this they have to adopt aggressive policies that people may not like, because the minute they give any sort of slack they will be taken advantage of by people with a grudge.

"If you leave them alone, you will be left alone."

Follow that simple guideline and you essentially have the server to yourself, minus 20 or so countries. Find your land somewhere else. A key part of surviving in this game, protect your land/self and that is exactly what RD is doing.

rpottage Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 0:22:57

Regardless of what his name is (I was close, knew it started with a W) he posted threatening RD (interpret his looking to war RD however you'd like, fact remains he was looking to kill RD countries). RD is multiple tags, he wanted RD and that is what he got.

If someone threatens you, should you kill them only once and let them rebound back possibly better than they were?

H: Ronnie never posted that 1:kill would stop being the retal policy, so I'd imagine that you'd possibly still be killed for a land grab (possibly just by the tag itself).

So I wouldn't expect RD to completely drop the policy any time soon. If they conform to every little gripe/demand people have for them they will be taken advantage of. It isn't JUST the policy that pisses people off, it's the fact it is RD.
He wanted to join a tag that was going to kill RD in the next set. RD would already be attacked by that team, he just wanted to join them. That's very different than threatening to declare all out war on them.

Fact is you shouldn't kill someone for wanting to war you next set (especially since that's warning you as opposed to surprising you with a random FS), and you shouldn't continue to kill countries the next set when they haven't done anything yet, nor should your ror.

But you're right, they haven't agreed to get rid of the 1:kill policy, though they will pretend it only exists because we don't stick to 5 man tags.

Fact is they shouldn't kill people for saying things on the boards, and certainly isn't an excuse for killing people who want to war them in a future set, or attacked them in a previous one.

H Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 0:26:18

I have no past with RD before team server, played a long time ago, then took a 10 year break. Many of the guys/gals i play with can say the same.

How hard is it to have 1-2 retal capable countries in a tag?
If i see i can be hit back, then im smart enough to stay away.

Its a game, a 5 player team game at that, why try to make it anything more.