Verified:

H Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 0:28:00

I dont think its fair to have complete immunity from any attacks, and just be able to stay small and stock.

Dragon Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 0:35:00

Personally, I think the whole 1:KILL thing is BS. But it's very clever. It plays upon the fact that bugs just can't stop themselves from flying into the bug zapper.

That said, it is what it is. RD and the 30 guys that apparently collectively play under that umbrella are going to continue to play that way until they're tired of playing the game.

It would be much less of an issue if the server had 3 or 5 or 10 times the number of players it does.

I wonder. What if we all adopted a 1:KILL policy? It would be interesting to see a set or two with such a thing in place. Maybe we should all just be RD .

I think like a netgainer. As one, what I see is this.... People know or should know what RD's "policy" is about being grabbed. While I personally think a 2:KILL policy would be more helpful to the game, that's not how those guys roll.

So on a server that has, say, 200 players, there is only so much available land at any given time.

16% of those players are going to kill you if you grab them even once.

While I have no clue what RD's kill count is every reset, I can guess that at least as many as they have either war them or grab them. Another 16% of the server whose land is lost to the rest of us.

For the vast majority of players on the server, it's all-ex or nothing because RD removes a LOT of available land via farm/kill and there's only so many "spam tags" or otherwise untagged countries to go around.

de1i Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 0:36:22

If you think people and clans don't get killed over forums posts, then major lol here >.<

If you're posting threatening someone, it doesn't matter what reset it is. Because if you're looking for a fight then you better be willing to join it on the other persons terms not just your own.

If I walk up to you in real life and tell you I want to fight you but I demand I get to hit you first with my bat, are you going to accept or are you going to fight back before I get that opportunity?

RD isn't the one who declared war over the 1:kill policy its people like yourself that did. I'm pretty sure RD wouldn't shed too many tears if you guys gave up on your crusade.

Just to repeat myself, don't expect them to give up their policy because the minute they give any slack people like yourself are going to try and take advantage of them. Not because of some stupid policy but because you can't see past the RD.

Dragon Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 0:42:00

They do it because they can. My biggest confusion is WHY?

I mean, I like netting in peace and all, but some free acres via retal are always welcome.

So WHY have a 1:KILL policy? I mean, if all you want to do is explore and play your strat every set,that's fine, but that's self-limiting in nature.

It would be much better to have a 1:3 or 1:FARM policy in terms of netgaining. These guys obviously have the power to impose whatever policy they want. Why is it 1:KILL?

H Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 0:57:33

waiting for some RDers to respond....

de1i Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 0:57:33

LOL @ the bug zapper comment :)

Looks like the few countries RD actually has killed for landgrabs were farmed first. People are going to pitch a fit regardless if their policy is 1:1, 1:2, 1:42 so why not kill? You pretty much have to at that point otherwise you're going to have a suicider.

If I counted their tags right, RD is 26 of the 172 countries total on the server (so 15 not 16%, but 1% no bi deal). So yes they are a big part of this server but you can pretty much expect that each and every one of their tags will be capable of retalling. But guess what? The large majority of the tags on this server can and will retal, so grabbing is out given the talent base/pool of this server.

I may just have to copy and paste this in every post, don't expect them to give up their policy because the minute they give any slack people like yourself are going to try and take advantage of them. Not because of some stupid policy but because you can't see past the RD.

rpottage Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 0:59:39

Originally posted by de1i:
If you think people and clans don't get killed over forums posts, then major lol here >.<

If you're posting threatening someone, it doesn't matter what reset it is. Because if you're looking for a fight then you better be willing to join it on the other persons terms not just your own.

If I walk up to you in real life and tell you I want to fight you but I demand I get to hit you first with my bat, are you going to accept or are you going to fight back before I get that opportunity?

RD isn't the one who declared war over the 1:kill policy its people like yourself that did. I'm pretty sure RD wouldn't shed too many tears if you guys gave up on your crusade.

Just to repeat myself, don't expect them to give up their policy because the minute they give any slack people like yourself are going to try and take advantage of them. Not because of some stupid policy but because you can't see past the RD.
I didn't say they don't, quite clearly I said they do. I'm saying they shouldn't.

Attacking someone first is one thing, but when they post that they want to war you next set, and look for a single tag to war you with, you shouldn't turn around and use 5 or 6 tags to kill that one country the rest of the set.

What I'm not going to do is get 30 guys to help me beat the hell out of you, then show up at the hospital every day to keep beating on you, then track you down after you join a witness protection program and continue to beat you down.
If you challenge me to a fight tomorrow I'd either say no, or say alright, and get some friends to make sure he doesn't have help, I' not going to get friends, then follow him home and beat him with those 30 friends.

No, RD claims they only have that policy to stop the cross retals, but they refuse to get rid of it if the cross retalling is stopped.

Repeat yourself all you want, it doesn't matter. I don't care that they're "RD".
If I cared about such things I;d be trying to war NA in alliance and LAE in FFA every set just because of what happened awhile ago now. I really don't care about who they are, I just think they're 1:kill policy is garbage.

MrCrimson Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 1:05:43

I didn't read about 95% of this thread.
But the tough guys that threatened and decided to fight RD until we adopted their rules and fluff themselves.
We have our way of playing, and for those that have left RD alone they won't have any issues with RD.
But the smartasses that decided to hit RD can rot.

de1i Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 1:10:58

Not to nitpick but their not they're :P

warlorde didn't go looking and asking for a fight with just 1 guy, he went looking for a fight with them all. RD is protecting themself, once again lol at thinking people don't get killed for running their mouth.

Let's recap the past 3 resets.

Set 1 people killed RD because they announced a policy and threatened to gangbang them the resets following.

Set 2 RD hid and killed the people that threatened to gangbang them.

Set 3 RD didn't bother hiding because the opposition mustered an amazing 1 kill the reset prior(on a country less than 1 million NW and was inactive the entire reset) and were FSed. If I remember right the 20 or so countries that FSed and suicided on them were all dead within 48 hours.

It isn't their fault they can swing a better punch than you, because you're the ones swinging first.

rpottage Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 1:27:14

Not to nitpick but their not they're :P

warlorde didn't go looking and asking for a fight with just 1 guy, he went looking for a fight with them all. RD is protecting themself, once again lol at thinking people don't get killed for running their mouth.

Let's recap the past 3 resets.

Set 1 people killed RD because they announced a policy and threatened to gangbang them the resets following.

Set 2 RD hid and killed the people that threatened to gangbang them.

Set 3 RD didn't bother hiding because the opposition mustered an amazing 1 kill the reset prior(on a country less than 1 million NW and was inactive the entire reset) and were FSed. If I remember right the 20 or so countries that FSed and suicided on them were all dead within 48 hours.

It isn't their fault they can swing a better punch than you, because you're the ones swinging first.
He went looking for a tag that was going to fight RD. That could have meant anything, he didn't know, he just wanted to annoy RD, and that could have been achieved fighting 5 on 5.

Once again, lol at not realizing the difference between the words don't and shouldn't.

Set 1 - Yes, garbage policy, that RD would never accept being done on them.

Set 2 - Yes, they did hide, then they tried to enforce their policy on hits against their hidden countries, posted their tags two weeks later, then claimed they hadn't hid.

Set 3 - If you mean this set then no, definitely had original countries longer than 48 hours.

And yet no one said it was their fault, nor did we say they shouldn't war us after our FS, nor many of the other strawmen you guys keep creating.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2010, 1:34:41

Please be advise.

HAN no retal 3:1.

Glory to HAN.

Michael is now leader of HAN.

de1i Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 1:44:41

He threatened RD.
He threatened
He

It doesn't matter what the hell kind of fight he was looking for with RD (nor the reset), he went looking for it and rather than wait RD obliged him with one.

Set 1 - 1 sided garbage policy or not, you hit them over it and got stomped.

Set 2 - Nope, not until AFTER the FS and tags were posted.

Set 3 - Ok I'll give you guys some credit, but not much.... You lasted all of 72. You killed 3 in your FS, RD had at least 11 killed in their CS the next day as well as 2 or 3 suiciders in the 48 hours prior.

Actually I'm just going to stop here..
It's obvious that you guys have accepted the fact that you're bad at standing up against a "terrible one-sided" policy but are too stubborn to just leave it be . For reasons unknown it is important that you be able to land grab RD, and ultimately lose out on the exchange instead of dying. But whatever will help you sleep at night I guess.

You're like the women who fought for their right to vote rather than stay in the kitchen, unfortunately this won't have the same outcome. Mind making myself a sandwich as well?

rpottage Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 2:12:21

He threatened RD.
He threatened
He

It doesn't matter what the hell kind of fight he was looking for with RD (nor the reset), he went looking for it and rather than wait RD obliged him with one.

Set 1 - 1 sided garbage policy or not, you hit them over it and got stomped.

Set 2 - Nope, not until AFTER the FS and tags were posted.

Set 3 - Ok I'll give you guys some credit, but not much.... You lasted all of 72. You killed 3 in your FS, RD had at least 11 killed in their CS the next day as well as 2 or 3 suiciders in the 48 hours prior.

Actually I'm just going to stop here..
It's obvious that you guys have accepted the fact that you're bad at standing up against a "terrible one-sided" policy but are too stubborn to just leave it be . For reasons unknown it is important that you be able to land grab RD, and ultimately lose out on the exchange instead of dying. But whatever will help you sleep at night I guess.

You're like the women who fought for their right to vote rather than stay in the kitchen, unfortunately this won't have the same outcome. Mind making myself a sandwich as well?
Which is a horrible policy, and why nobody agrees on warring each other anymore.

Set 1 - Remember when I said I was part of the team of recruits this set? Yeah, I wasn't here for set 1. And I don't care that they got stomped, remember.

Set 2 - Really? From what I've heard here on the forums they tried to enforce the policy early on too.
Either way though, it means they hid from the FS, then boasted that they did so well despite being FS'd.

Set 3 - Yes, we did last more than the 48 hours, and yes, they did do better than us.
Of course having fewer numbers, less organization (being many new members), and as you said having some of us killed pre-fs.
Not sure your point.

Yes, we find a policy to be garbage and stand up to it, despite overwhelming odds.
But apparently you think we should let it go. Imagine if the founding fathers had thought that way.

Wow, what a sexiest remark.

de1i Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 2:24:22

No I don't remember nor does it really matter that you weren't part of the initial group the you is meant as a collective 'you.'

They probably hid because they were giving you too much credit on being a formidable opponent, I could be wrong but just seems logical to me.

I guess the point was that you're bad, but I guess if you're having fun with that then I should respect that. I personally just can't fathom the fun in repeatedly unsuccessfully standing up against a policy that you dislike. And even though it is 1 sided and harsh it ultimately shouldn't even matter because landgrabbing countries that can and will retal is not cost effective/is detrimental to your growth.

Sexist but a very reasonable suggestion on how you could better spend your time. Anyhow out for a while.

Hobo Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 8:58:39

Originally posted by machwell:
By the way, what happened to "don't touch us we won't touch you"?

RD missiling me left and right when no country from our tag has touched any RD country, also GSing along with Rag.

They touch all, especially children, like the church priests :S

Hobo Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 9:01:10

Originally posted by H:
... As ive always said, I like the thought of 5 man teams. Would be a refreshing change. Id gladly agree to your terms RD, so long as all your tags have retal capable countries... cause if they dont, and i happen to be looking for a target, im gonna make a grab...and id prefer not to get killed or cross-retaled for it.

Ohh ho ho ho that's a knee slapper

*knee slap

machwell Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 14:04:02

The "Don't touch RD and they won't touch you" is also BS.

I didn't touch them once this set, yet still they sent me 60 missiles and a bunch of GSes, killing me while I was walling FBI, Rag and RD

(I went to take a dump and died :/ )

Mr Lemon Chiffon Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 14:47:50

I didn't touch them once this set, yet still they sent me 60 missiles and a bunch of GSes, killing me while I was walling FBI, Rag and RD

What was your #?
New Kids show - Thomas the Pank Engine.
Your kids can follow Thomas around the trailer park seeking meth heads.

locket Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 17:20:02

the amount of former cheaters in this thread is disheartening

rpottage Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 17:30:14

Originally posted by locket:
Yeah,

But let's be honest, how many people who play EE can honestly say they've never cheated (either here, or back on old earth2025)?

I'm mean I never cheated, but I also was never a big name and I only found EE because I went searching for earth one day.

Mr Midnight

Aug 4th 2010, 22:45:59

how many of those former cheaters have never even spent a day in RD

archaic Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 23:01:10

Lets face it, 1:K sucks - but unless we are able to kick their asses in an organized way, its pointless to fluff about it. Until then, they get to push the explore button all set while carrying zero turrets and we have to fight one another for the scraps.

I was among the foremost of those who wanted to run RD off of the server 2 sets ago, but the organization was not there, especially after we got FS. The anti-rd folks marched in snych as well as drunken cats and have done nothing but meow at the moon ever since.

De1i is correct about one thing, if it was not for 1:K, I would farm the living fluff out of RD every set. However, he was wrong about something else, I was the very first person to suicide RD last set and I lived quite a bit longer then 48 hours.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Pain Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 23:30:15

archaic you do a whole lot of lip flapping and whining and very little anything else. you should just shut up and take a seat.

youre not on RD's level, you never will be.

and thanks for clarifying the reason you guys have a problem with RD is because you cant farm them and get away with it.

way to hold a grudge from a game and server that no longer exists. this isnt E2025 and i havent seen a single person post a shred of proof that any of the RD players have cheated or otherwise played dishonestly on earthempires.

if anyone in RD is interested i have a suggestion for a great genital itch cream.
Your mother is a nice woman

de1i Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 23:46:16

Country #/name archaic?

Mr. Lime Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 23:55:36

unlike most of the rest of you Rad has never had issues with us..infact when they nailed us a few times earlier this reset ashe got on icq, msg'd us and talked things out...

you all should takes notes from him on how to avoid being killed over a LG

anyways alot of us were in good moods although somewhat borred and saw rag having a bit of fun...so in the interest of strengthening inter tag/alliance friendships and spreading our cheer and goodwill around the server we shared toys with rag and they shared with us. and everybody was happy

well except you 5 but oh well can't please them all

locket Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 23:58:11

Pain, you act like RD is actually good at the game. I have beat the RDers I know of in alliance every time but 1 so far. And I dont consider myself to be top shelf material.

de1i Game profile

Aug 5th 2010, 0:13:01

Yeah that's exactly what he said...

RD is an omniscient omnipotent undefeated invincible war machine, also they cure gingivitis.

Thunder Game profile

Aug 5th 2010, 0:20:49

Actually, MKR, BEER, rag, and Lords set the precedent for that kind of behavior on this server. You don't remember ten tags banding together doing random kill runs? I certainly do.

Eat fluff and die Slagpit, we (Lords) never were allied to MKR/BEER/Rag. Get your facts straight before you spew more bullfluff. I told you from the word go when you suddenly were "speaking on behalf of" whatever team it was we killed a member of. I have the logs. I told you we weren't allied to them and you said "We'll just lump you in with in them"

pompous ass liar
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

archaic Game profile

Aug 5th 2010, 2:39:58

lol @ pain (did I hit a nerve punkin? vitriolic much?), I don't have to be in RDs league (their league is beneath me) - I just have to keep on being better than you are, punkin. I freely admit to holding a grudge. Maybe if they did a little penance for their crimes they might be easier to forgive.

Actually Thunder, that is not totally true - LORDS members were in the coalition warchat and were the ones that posted the ska kill targets. The Ska kills were a big part of the reason that the coalition ultimately fell apart. Once we (stupidly) did their dirty work, LORDS disavowed the coalition and ran crying to mars or where ever it was you guys landed. As far as we were concerned, based on their presence and particiption, we (the coalition leaders) very much believed that LORDS was with us.

Edited By: archaic on Aug 5th 2010, 2:41:58
See Original Post

Hobo Game profile

Aug 5th 2010, 3:24:59

Originally posted by rpottage:
Yeah,

But let's be honest, how many people who play EE can honestly say they've never cheated (either here, or back on old earth2025)?

I'm mean I never cheated, but I also was never a big name and I only found EE because I went searching for earth one day.

I didn't cheat.

rpottage Game profile

Aug 5th 2010, 3:29:32

Originally posted by Hobo:
Originally posted by rpottage:
Yeah,

I didn't cheat.
Which is definitely good.

But my point is that a vast number of EE players cheated (mainly back at Earth2025). Complaining about how RD used to cheat, or how there's so many former cheaters in this thread really doesn't mean much when so many people use to cheat.

Thunder Game profile

Aug 5th 2010, 3:30:20

You better check again archaic cause none of us were in those chats. The only ones of you who we ever saw from your coalition was Hellrush and m0bzta and then it was through PMs that they talked to me or anyone else. We were never in your warchats.

Reason I know this...I've been a leader in Lords its entire history. Only a few of us came from Mars the rest were a bunch of us who played global2025 and still do. Thats pretty much all that is left of Lords now is our small tight knit group.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Pain Game profile

Aug 5th 2010, 3:42:35

Originally posted by archaic:
lol @ pain (did I hit a nerve punkin? vitriolic much?), I don't have to be in RDs league (their league is beneath me) - I just have to keep on being better than you are, punkin. I freely admit to holding a grudge. Maybe if they did a little penance for their crimes they might be easier to forgive.

Actually Thunder, that is not totally true - LORDS members were in the coalition warchat and were the ones that posted the ska kill targets. The Ska kills were a big part of the reason that the coalition ultimately fell apart. Once we (stupidly) did their dirty work, LORDS disavowed the coalition and ran crying to mars or where ever it was you guys landed. As far as we were concerned, based on their presence and particiption, we (the coalition leaders) very much believed that LORDS was with us.

better then me? lol. wheres your country at again?

oh thats right you either,

A. didnt make one
B. are hiding somewhere
C. got killed multiple times by RD this set, and last, and probably next because youre annoying.
Your mother is a nice woman

Dragonlance Game profile

Aug 5th 2010, 3:58:48

i never cheated.

so :p

p.s. RD cures gingivitis...

O...M...G

rpottage Game profile

Aug 5th 2010, 4:07:09

Originally posted by Dragonlance:
i never cheated.

so :p

p.s. RD cures gingivitis...

O...M...G
Yes they do, but they also cause Lime Disease.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 5th 2010, 5:22:17

Originally posted by Thunder:
Eat fluff and die Slagpit, we (Lords) never were allied to MKR/BEER/Rag. Get your facts straight before you spew more bullfluff. I told you from the word go when you suddenly were "speaking on behalf of" whatever team it was we killed a member of. I have the logs. I told you we weren't allied to them and you said "We'll just lump you in with in them"

pompous ass liar

Looks like another proud graduate of the NA school of debating. Those curse words and insults make your argument so much more believable, bro.

I don't remember what I said in that conversation you referred to. I remember you denying that you were involved with the other alliances. However, a bunch of them said you were involved. What reason do they have to lie about it? There's also this bit of news here:

http://www.eestats.com/team/oldcountry/75/196

You said it was coincidental. I warred against them that sit. They had enough trouble organizing their own kill runs... I really doubt they could jump into another tag's run so quickly.

Anyway, this is my new theory about what happened (developed in the past five minutes):

-You were part of a coalition and called them in to help kill that SKA country
-When I joined your IRC channel, you then realized that I was a member of the tag you killed (you word "suddenly" gives this part away)
-You saw me in action during the last war of earth:2025, realized how much trouble your tag was in, so you sold out your alliances to avoid getting tagkilled.

Anyway I have no idea if Lords was involved, nor do I really care that much anymore. I'm not going to chant the magic words and summon SKA back into existence to war you if you admit to it. Then again, everyone else in this thread is lying so you can continue to do that if you want. I will say that despite all of their faults, I don't think that Rag and the others ever lied about who they were in bed with.

machwell Game profile

Aug 5th 2010, 7:00:17

LC: I was #85

And as for RD "joining in on the fun" it still voids the whole "Don't touch RD and we don't touch you" concept.

Not saying that RD was ever to be trusted, but you've been bragging about the new peaceful RD that will leave you alone if you don't attack, which clearly isn't the case.

Mr Midnight

Aug 5th 2010, 12:23:37

archaic's words are hollow

he rants on every RD thread yet cannot back up his words with actions

besides, isnt there a thread somewhere where he left due to the RD beatdown of his tag

as for machwell's last statement, you attacked our friends otherwise we wouldnt have touched you

machwell Game profile

Aug 5th 2010, 13:12:50

So, just to be clear..

"Don't touch RD OR Rag and RD will leave you alone". RD tag protection extends to Rag as well, got it.

They clearly needed your help, 5 countries FSing 20..

Such fluffing bullfluff

ashe Game profile

Aug 5th 2010, 13:17:12

machwell....I don't think RD made any brags about being peaceful. I mean, with over 1/2 the server wanting them dead it's very hard for them to be peaceful. And I don't 'think' they can be trusted either....I 'know' they can. Early reset Rag had a new member make more than one grab on an RD country and his country wasn't killed. I contacted them because I trusted what they said about contacting them and they'd talk. They retalled and didn't kill.....imagine that!

One of their members finished a kill run on a Rag tagged country....which you was in the process of killing. You didn't see me coming here and yelling about it and talking them down. And I don't see you mentioning it either....but whooooa dam....they helped Rag kill a JFL country and get the forked tongue goo-soup about it. But if you're gonna tell it at all then tell it straight.....they killed a JFL country and helped us kill another one. And give FBI some tongue lashing to....they also joined in and had some fun picking up a kill. :)

Can't trust them...Blah! Only because you choose not to.

machwell Game profile

Aug 5th 2010, 13:30:08

There's a difference between stealing a kill and doing 60 missiles and almost as many GSes.

I have been talking to FBI outside of this board. They're silly and i triple tapped one of their members earlier that set.

How can you say I don't trust RD? I didn't do anything to them all set, nor did any member of JFL. I never chose not to trust them, I completely ignored them and they hit us. I don't give a fluff what they did to Rag or not. I guess "peaceful" is the wrong choice of words, I guess "defensive or non-agressive" or whatever is more describing.

I'm just pointing out that the whole "leave RD alone" thing is bullfluff.

ashe Game profile

Aug 5th 2010, 13:38:20

Errrrrr.....I didn't say you didn't trust RD...you did.

And as for RD "joining in on the fun" it still voids the whole "Don't touch RD and we don't touch you" concept.

-->Not saying that RD was ever to be trusted,<-- but you've been bragging about the new peaceful RD that will leave you alone if you don't attack, which clearly isn't the case.

And FBI joined in because of the triple tap you made on them?? And here I was thinking it was because of that pic of Ruthie I sent Zen!!

Edited By: ashe on Aug 5th 2010, 13:41:49
See Original Post

machwell Game profile

Aug 5th 2010, 13:44:48

So what? I don't see what you're getting at.

I did not perform any actions prior to them attacking me that could have indicating me not trusting them, hence me not trusting them could not be the issue for them to attack me. We didn't attack them or do anything should be seen as provocative based on what they've told people on these boards. I have not seen anywhere that there's an LDP or whatever between Rag and RD

Also, when is proving that distrust is justified a good approach to take if you want people to trust you?

Mr. Lime Game profile

Aug 5th 2010, 13:46:34

RD does not and will never have pacts

machwell weren't you part of mademen?

machwell Game profile

Aug 5th 2010, 13:48:15

Yes I was part of MadeMen 2 sets back.

Mr. Lime Game profile

Aug 5th 2010, 14:39:30

well Mademen attacked RD

and never surrendered

what makes you think you get to just walk away from the fight you started with us anyway?

you of course have the option to take the easy way out like MKR

archaic Game profile

Aug 5th 2010, 15:10:45

So, essentially you guys are going to meddle in server politics, jump into wars, cross-tag retal/kill, AND cross-SET retal/kill? However, you are still going to enforce the 1:K policy because you guys are just trying to be peaceful neutral parties who just want to be left alone?

lol, got it

de1i Game profile

Aug 5th 2010, 15:26:07

Originally posted by archaic:
So, essentially you guys are going to meddle in server politics, jump into wars, cross-tag retal/kill, AND cross-SET retal/kill?

Touche :)

However, you are still going to enforce the 1:K policy because you guys are just trying to be peaceful neutral parties who just want to be left alone?

You've already admitted that if the policy wasn't there you would bend over backwards to take advantage of RD's land because you hold a grudge. You're not not dumb to not understand why RD has an aggressive retal policy, so don't post like you are.

Ruthie

Aug 5th 2010, 16:54:19

Originally posted by ashe:
Errrrrr.....I didn't say you didn't trust RD...you did.

-->Not saying that RD was ever to be trusted,<-- but you've been bragging about the new peaceful RD that will leave you alone if you don't attack, which clearly isn't the case.

And FBI joined in because of the triple tap you made on them?? And here I was thinking it was because of that pic of Ruthie I sent Zen!!

I guess I should come visit here more often.

And here I thought I could trust you with those pics ashe. Didnt realize you were using them in negotiations :P
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

de1i Game profile

Aug 5th 2010, 17:02:26

I use them for other things.