Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 4:13:25

I got everything on quotes still. I guess the real story of what happened was TOO HOT FOR FFAT!

Should i just drop the quote lines here or are we really afraid of the admins knowing what really happened?

Imma talk to pang i guess. This fluff is ridiculous. Deleting posts and everything. This is suppression. There was nothing inflammatory in there. Just facts.

Sov Game profile

Apr 20th 2020, 4:20:44

I do not know anything about your FFA allegations but I shall look in to it.

I will contact you privately about this matter.

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 4:37:44

Prime, next time get another mod to speak on your behalf, rather than post an inflammatory response and close a thread, it will stop people from being more pissed at you.

just some helpful advise.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 4:39:56

Deleted one and closed the other yeah. That one haha

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 20th 2020, 4:39:58

Yeah that is probably the best idea at this point.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 4:47:50

like Gal, she loves to argue and fluff :P

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 4:50:40

Can requiem be a dev again if prime is still allowed to suicide me and reinstate his allies? Figured it was worth a shot. I like req.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 20th 2020, 5:40:25

Originally posted by DerrickICN:

Imma talk to pang i guess. This fluff is ridiculous. Deleting posts and everything. This is suppression. There was nothing inflammatory in there. Just facts.

That is the correct course of action. If you want to waste the admins time for them to confirm no wrongdoing happened, you've always had that option to request. I personally think they will continue to let the other mods and me do our position well so they can continue to improve the game through the new coding and UI projects rather than appease some nut, but I'm not their secretary. Knock yourself out. But your recycled garbage wont be posted here any longer.

Good luck.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 6:14:16

Thanks for acknowledging that you will be fully suppressing my voice even tho it contains nothing inflammatory towards you and was just a list of facts. That in and of itself is an admission of abuse of powers because I'm not breaking any rules stating facts so i think i just may have a case.

Good luck to you too bro. We'll get that deleted post of facts back one day.

#FREEREQ

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 20th 2020, 6:28:48
See Original Post

Sov Game profile

Apr 20th 2020, 11:52:55

I am investigating this issue and as other mods (and developers) will no doubt be able to vouch, I will do so diligently and thoroughly. I will message you directly about this to clarify some things for you.

There are ways in which situations like this should be handled, but lobbying on a forum is not one of them. If this continues, then I will personally delete offending posts and issue bans if necessary. If anyone wants to message me in private and voice any concerns about moderation of the server and mod conduct I am happy to address those issues with you, but this is not the correct forum for that to take place.

By all means feel free to argue and trash talk each other all you want regarding anything political or game related, but leave any moderator actions out of it.

For the record I also realize the rules posted on this board (and others) are outdated and I will be updating them all soon. Refer to the IRC and Discord rules as well as they may apply to this forum.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 12:23:49

Some things never change, the problem with this is generally when things get investigated with someone on the inside, it never gets anywhere, Sov, that's why you see people coming to FFAT time and time again, this is not new, it has happened many times while you were gone.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Sov Game profile

Apr 20th 2020, 12:33:20

Maybe so, but I believe in good governance. I have sent Derrick a message privately addressing some if these concerns and I hope that he can see I am taking the issue very seriously as a result of that.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 12:36:14

I've always said mods shouldn't also be players. Unfortunate that is not possible in this game but it does create a potential for abuse of power(s).

Sov Game profile

Apr 20th 2020, 12:42:25

Of course there is always potential for such things and I identify that. It all comes down to process and some of our processes and rules do need some work. All mods can only work within the framework provided. Over coming weeks I am going to be working with the mod team to introduce some changes to moderation which should give everyone more peace of mind. Be patient and stay tuned.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 12:43:04

And as for #FREEREQ I appreciate the support (because I broke no rules of the game and only defended myself when a sucider tracked me down in iMag as I was trying to avoid bullcrap and it was confirmed said player did in fact target me for no reason) but I have bigger fish to fry even if they wanted me to come back.

I just wish Pang was more transparent as to why he revoked my status (I didnt do anything) other than trying to make a fake statement on the forums. I'm 99.99% sure other mods, and maybe devs, have attacked people in the game (not against the rules) and have not been revoked :D

But once again, even if offered I would turn it down. Thanks for the vote of confidence though Derrick!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 12:48:51

Don't worry Req, mod or not we still love you ;-)

Thanks for your work Sov :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Raging Budda Game profile

Apr 20th 2020, 13:20:10

Well that was a first. Would be nice to know where the line is on getting a thread deleted. I've read a bunch of inflammatorry, deragatory fluff on here that was allowed to stand on top of being impersonated.

Though it does make me smile that it is so easy to get under Prime's skin.
Your base is mine!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 13:29:12

Yeah. I just look at req geting kicked from the dev team for suiciding, and I'm like, wtf. Prime fluffs up my countries for no reason every set and im a fluffin netter. It's not like I'm even hunting prime down, he's hunting us, set after set. You were removed from the dev team for an action he takes against my countries every 2 months.

Everything else aside, which i do not consider in a bubble, that's at least a fair point.

I want and have wanted the mod boss of the game to stop harassing me and my netting tag for 3 years now. How is that different?

#FREEREQ

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 20th 2020, 14:16:01
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 13:29:50

Originally posted by Raging Budda:
Well that was a first. Would be nice to know where the line is on getting a thread deleted. I've read a bunch of inflammatorry, deragatory fluff on here that was allowed to stand on top of being impersonated.

Though it does make me smile that it is so easy to get under Prime's skin.

See thread title :-)
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 20th 2020, 13:31:19

Originally posted by Requiem:
And as for #FREEREQ I appreciate the support (because I broke no rules of the game and only defended myself when a sucider tracked me down in iMag as I was trying to avoid bullcrap and it was confirmed said player did in fact target me for no reason) but I have bigger fish to fry even if they wanted me to come back.

I just wish Pang was more transparent as to why he revoked my status (I didnt do anything) other than trying to make a fake statement on the forums. I'm 99.99% sure other mods, and maybe devs, have attacked people in the game (not against the rules) and have not been revoked :D

But once again, even if offered I would turn it down. Thanks for the vote of confidence though Derrick!

Yeah I once suicided LaF after they killed my solo untagged country because they decided I was one. But anyhow now I think that was before I became a mod again.
Anyhow #FREEREQ?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 13:55:36

Yes #FREEREQ
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 14:14:52

No double standards! MORE mods/devs suiciding netters!

#FREEREQ2020

Give me consistency or give me death!

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 20th 2020, 14:17:50
See Original Post

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 14:18:22

so.. does that mean I am allowed to suicide netters? or do I need to NOT suicide netters now?

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 14:18:39

there be some double standards in this post :P

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 14:25:34

YES BUG GO GO GO! LETS RIDE! UNLEASH THE DOUBLE STANDARD!

#FREEREQ2020

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Apr 20th 2020, 14:48:57

#FREEREQ2020

So, you are saying I can finally hit Omega now? I mean this set I can't cuz I'm in a tag, but next set I can?
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Oriontakers Game profile

Apr 20th 2020, 14:50:34

Not sure what happend there and ofcoars i can understand ppl are pissed.
But my 2 cents and trust me i dont like Primes way he plays the game.
But i think he also is doing good things, dont forget that.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 14:50:55

IBTL

FYI, that means in before the lock, locking threads is trending hard in FFAT.
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 14:58:42

Just as an observational question, did we have these issues when Martian was around?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 15:07:40

Originally posted by Red X:

#FREEREQ2020

So, you are saying I can finally hit Omega now? I mean this set I can't cuz I'm in a tag, but next set I can?
YAY! MORE UNLEASHING OF THE DOUBLE STANDARD! MOARARRRRR!

#FREEREQ2020
Originally posted by Oriontakers:
Not sure what happend there and ofcoars i can understand ppl are pissed.
But my 2 cents and trust me i dont like Primes way he plays the game.
But i think he also is doing good things, dont forget that.

I actually mention on the thread he deleted that warster has chilluns and LI is a busy guy. I mentioned the time sin and jj had a cell phone ip recycle and got deleted. I meantioned the fact that they waited 2 days and lost all those turns before prime jumped in and fixed the issue. If galleri is mod-ing the server now, it's likely not as necessary, but in most cases i appreciate the work he does tbh.

I just dont think he should be reinstating people he is suiciding my netting tag with due to conflict of interest. Especially when devs have been removed for just doing one half of that equation in suiciding netters. #FREEREQ2020

There's frankly no need for the constant disrespect towards me, the griefer behavior towards my countries, and a mod boss engaging in suiciding, topfeeding, hitting during destock, and other griefer behavior that has NEVER been acceptable for someone in a leadership position. Req learned that the hard way.

#FREEREQ2020

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 20th 2020, 15:12:00
See Original Post

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 15:10:02

Can we lock this one too? I think that it may be offensive to Jerry Springer.
Just shut up and have another beer

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 15:13:52

I'm offended by your offence to this topic.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 15:21:17

And I'm offended Req got offended.

#FREEREQ2020

IBTL
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 15:37:39

Honestly I'm surprised that Prime harassing netters and conflicts of interest is being taken seriously. He has been harassing my tag every set since i took over loc some years ago. You wont find one set without at least a topfeed or hit during destock from him, if not full blown suiciding. I figured the ban hammer was coming last night when i posted a list of facts and got censored for it.

I was actually wondering why prime was suiciding my tag, you know. Understanding ofc that he GRIEFS my tag EVERY SET with topfeeds, hits during destock, etc. But as a general term, he doesnt typically suicide. Sure, he and his tagmates have killed a half dozen of Äshe's countries and ruined a half dozen more sets, Äshe is pretty used to getting hit every set by prime. Tag mates of prime killed several of his countries last set. A banned tagmate i might add in macdaddy. And now prime is suiciding him again.

I went back thru the 2 years he has been in LoC, and in all but two sets prime has topfed him, hit him during destock, quad tapped him or farmed him, or killed him. All but two, seriously? Thats harassment. This is a quiet reserved nice guy I'm talking about. A blameless netter getting continuously harassed by a mod. Is it ok for a mod to harass players? Really?

And then i remembered. Prime doesnt net. He doesnt war well either. So he has to grief netters or else he wouldn't have a chance. He can't mess with me 1v1, he cant build a top ten country or even a decent warbuild.

So essentially you have a mod boss whose only direction on this server for some years now since cc disband has been ONLY GRIEFING NETTERS.

If its inappropriate for these devs and mods to grief or suicide, then lets do this. Lets go thru every set for the last 2 years and see what that guy has done with his countries.

I'd be shocked if you find a decent finish or a war. He literally exists on this server just to fluff with netters and call everyone names. How is that appropriate?

If nothing else, hopefully we can eliminate the double standard where prime seems to be the only one who can do whatever the hell he wants. I would consider that a good move and be happy i brought this all to light.

#FREEREQ2020

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 20th 2020, 15:48:45
See Original Post

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 20th 2020, 18:55:27

So much baseless propaganda. Lordy.

The_Hawk

Apr 20th 2020, 19:03:04

Derrick needs to go back to work or something. idk. Take up fishing?

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Apr 20th 2020, 19:34:14

Originally posted by The_Hawk:

I don't think he would have the patience for fishing.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

The_Hawk

Apr 20th 2020, 19:43:08

Originally posted by Red X:

I don't think he would have the patience for fishing.

He can get high and fish

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 19:46:03

Actually what i really need is for the mod boss to leave my fluffin tag alone and stop harassing my members so we can net. If it's not ok for devs to suicide netters, then its not ok for mods. Plain and simple.

We have a precedent set here and Prime's griefing needs to stop.

I hadnt posted on FFAT AT ALL during the first month of quarantine. And when i did it was about prime griefing my tag. The last time i spoke on FFAT was the last time Prime griefed my tag, and the time before that and so on. Never spoke an ill word of prime or imp until this harassment started, and generally any post i make about prime or imp is in reference to them griefing netters when it occurs, and harassing members of my tag when it happens.

And again, i didn't make up that suiciding is inappropriate for those in leadership positions. There's literally a precedent that it's not acceptable behavior.

I didn't create the issue of prime harassing my tag of netters. I just argue in the face of it being appropriate behavior. Always have.

Literally would have no reason to even fluffin mention prime if he just stopped harassing my tag, suiciding us, topfeeding us and farming us. JUST STOP HARASSING MY PLAYERS FFS. People have been kicked from their positions for doing it one time and he does it every fluffin set. Why are the rules different?

And if Prime feels like I'm acting improper, why is he antagonizing me and harassing me and my tag until I act this way. If he doesn't like it, seems like the easiest way to have it stop is to stop harassing me.

#FREEREQ2020

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 20th 2020, 20:09:21
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Apr 20th 2020, 20:11:22

Actually what i really need is for the mod boss to leave my fluffin tag alone and stop harassing my members so we can net. If it's not ok for devs to suicide netters, then its not ok for mods. Plain and simple.

We have a precedent set here and Prime's griefing needs to stop.

I hadnt posted on FFAT AT ALL during the first month of quarantine. And when i did it was about prime griefing my tag. The last time i spoke on FFAT was the last time Prime griefed my tag, and the time before that and so on. Never spoke an ill word of prime or imp until this harassment started, and generally any post i make about prime or imp is in reference to them griefing netters when it occurs, and harassing members of my tag when it happens.

And again, i didn't make up that suiciding is inappropriate for those in leadership positions. There's literally a precedent that it's not acceptable behavior.

I didn't create the issue of prime harassing my tag of netters. I just argue in the face of it being appropriate behavior. Always have.

Literally would have no reason to even fluffin mention prime if he just stopped harassing my tag, suiciding us, topfeeding us and farming us. JUST STOP HARASSING MY PLAYERS FFS. People have been kicked from their positions for doing it one time and he does it every fluffin set. Why are the rules different?

And if Prime feels like I'm acting improper, why is he antagonizing me and harassing me and my tag until I act this way. If he doesn't like it, seems like the easiest way to have it stop is to stop harassing me.

#FREEREQ2020

B
E
C
A
U
S
E

Y
O
U

M
A
K
E

L
O
N
G

W
I
N
D
E
D

P
O
S
T

L
I
K
E

T
H
I
S

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 20:25:56

Yeah. Must be that he likes them. Theres no other decent reason to continuously harass us despite precedents against such behavior.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 20th 2020, 20:30:16
See Original Post

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 20th 2020, 20:26:50

I don't really know what this griefing word you keep throwing around really means. Regardless, I don't fully understand half of the nonsense you're spewing about the board here lately. But if griefing means you are landgrabbed occassionally for no reason, you might be playing the wrong game... Or at least playing the wrong game server. And if you still think it is for no reason that you lost a country this round, then you might be more confused than I am right now. You get landgrabbed because it's part of the game. You get killed because you're a loudmouth fluff and I warned you against it already a few times beforehand. You don't get to be upset and act shocked when I finally do what I've been telling you over and over that I'm going to do. Anyone else that may have killed your countries recently are not me nor have anything to do with me or my clan that I'm aware of. I know it might be a shocker, but maybe other people find you just as annoying.

But don't misinterpret my reply thinking of it as an invitation to start some novel-length debate here. I have no interest in trying to compete with your incredibly long posts that derive only from propaganda in that Fantasyland head of yours. With NBKxCC doing all your dirty work for you, I'm not sure why you care so much. You seem like an angry, unstable dude. Relax and woosah, bro

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 20:34:45

Cart meet horse.

Nice to see old mod boss unleash these insults in a public setting for once.

Im what.. angry, annoying, unstable and a loudmouth fluff this time eh? You got one of those correct. I have struggled with mental illness as a result of PTSD when my best friend and father died a week apart in my teens. I raised myself from the time I was 15 as a result, and have even had bouts of dissociative identity disorder and drug abuse. And I spent time in a psychiatric ward for suicide attempts. I've given speeches on controlling it thru cognitive behavioral therapy from Leeds to London, and Lancaster to LA. So yeah. I suppose unstable is in there, perhaps angry too. I like to think I generally have it under control when I'm not being harassed by those in leadership positions in my life.

I get topfed because its part of the game, and i get suicided against precedent when I say it's bullfluff that the mod boss is griefing netters. Thanks. You've officially made my point for me.

Griefing is a term for any game where you do something that has no benefit for you, and is intended to ruin someone else's gameplay. You know....like a normal set for you.

But it is nice that everyone can now see that you've been threatening to suicide me "over and over again" because I stand up to your harassment, and you insult me in ways that are actually sensitive to me. Real fluffin classy and appropriate for a mod.

#FREEREQ2020

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 20th 2020, 20:55:03
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 20:37:03

Griefing = suiciding, thank Gerdler!
(•_•)

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 20:56:14

Can I get a paragraph or 2 about how my post was wrongly locked?

I thought insults were allowed? It is called gritty realism. This is no place to be soft. This ain't your safe space so take your tears somewhere else.

I reject the accusations made they are bias and totally unfounded.

The_Hawk

Apr 20th 2020, 21:12:44

Why does your PTSD have anything to do with this game?
Lost a family member back in 01 to suicide, watched a best friend bleed out in shock with nothing we could do. Imagine training to save lives and feeling helpless because you cant put a tourniquet on when both legs have been severed that high up. Had to put afghanis in body bags after they got hit by an IED, some looked like how the skin of chicken gets when bbqing. Had another friend take a round to the dome.

I'm sure syko and others have seen similar things yet we dont let it bleed over to the game or use it as a crutch.

If you are having thoughts of suicide go get help and take a break from this game. Letting this game dictate your level of stress is unhealthy. Fudge guys and gals it's agame for a reason everyone plays it different.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 21:25:14

Dude I'm just sick of being harassed and insulted by the mod boss. It doesnt have anything to do with the game, it has to do with me being harassed and insulted by the mod boss. It's inappropriate. And we're talking years of it now where he harasses me. Like cmon. Its not like he talked to me any different the first time he ruined my set and called me names my first set as LoC leader.

The game is not dictating my stress levels tho i appreciate your concern. I'm just pointing out there is a variety of reasons why the mod boss should not be harassing and insulting players.

It's one thing if he's just imp leader. But as the face of the mods, he should act with a bit more candor and respect, and he shouldn't be suiciding at all. There's a precedent for that.

There's frankly no reason at all where I should ever be subjected to a moderator of a game intentionally ruining my sets and hurling insults at me for years unprovoked. I seriously just want him to leave me alone.

#FREEREQ2020

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 20th 2020, 21:41:56
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Apr 20th 2020, 21:44:22

If prime wants I will be the new fa of imp and you can deal with me instead.

Dev encouraging it

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 21:49:50

Now there's an idea we can all get behind!
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 22:04:00

If prime wants I will be the new fa of imp and you can deal with me instead.

Ill play along. What are you gonna do when he harasses me and suicides me? I'll still feel like it's inappropriate behavior for a mod, but as imp FA, what would change for me? Right now I just get hit with a barrage of insults if i so much as mention his ruining LoC countries every set. Figure anything would change for me?

I suppose the mod boss would keep harassing me and suiciding me, which is my whole problem here, and then youd offer me reps potentially because you're a decent dude, although the returns are so narfed now id probably get better returns on a building specific bot to me, so unless you pay in cash, I'm kinda not into it. i would much prefer the harassment just to stop.

I have a pile of respect for you, smegma and ironx. Yall are some of my favorite players. Esp you hawk. We won team together in the waning days of Vicvixvi's life, a memory I got to share with his wife in the months after his passing. Iron too, he and i will probably play together somewhere until another one of us ends up 6 feet under as well. I'd certainly prefer any of you to the alternative for sure. I just fail to see how it stops the mod boss from harassing me and suiciding me.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 20th 2020, 22:08:41
See Original Post