Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 15:37:39

Honestly I'm surprised that Prime harassing netters and conflicts of interest is being taken seriously. He has been harassing my tag every set since i took over loc some years ago. You wont find one set without at least a topfeed or hit during destock from him, if not full blown suiciding. I figured the ban hammer was coming last night when i posted a list of facts and got censored for it.

I was actually wondering why prime was suiciding my tag, you know. Understanding ofc that he GRIEFS my tag EVERY SET with topfeeds, hits during destock, etc. But as a general term, he doesnt typically suicide. Sure, he and his tagmates have killed a half dozen of Äshe's countries and ruined a half dozen more sets, Äshe is pretty used to getting hit every set by prime. Tag mates of prime killed several of his countries last set. A banned tagmate i might add in macdaddy. And now prime is suiciding him again.

I went back thru the 2 years he has been in LoC, and in all but two sets prime has topfed him, hit him during destock, quad tapped him or farmed him, or killed him. All but two, seriously? Thats harassment. This is a quiet reserved nice guy I'm talking about. A blameless netter getting continuously harassed by a mod. Is it ok for a mod to harass players? Really?

And then i remembered. Prime doesnt net. He doesnt war well either. So he has to grief netters or else he wouldn't have a chance. He can't mess with me 1v1, he cant build a top ten country or even a decent warbuild.

So essentially you have a mod boss whose only direction on this server for some years now since cc disband has been ONLY GRIEFING NETTERS.

If its inappropriate for these devs and mods to grief or suicide, then lets do this. Lets go thru every set for the last 2 years and see what that guy has done with his countries.

I'd be shocked if you find a decent finish or a war. He literally exists on this server just to fluff with netters and call everyone names. How is that appropriate?

If nothing else, hopefully we can eliminate the double standard. I would consider that a good move and be happy i brought this all to light.

#FREEREQ2020

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 20th 2020, 15:46:32
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit